Our First Threesome - Cover

Our First Threesome

by falcon29

Copyright© 2003 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: A man and his wife invite a friend to their bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

"I decided something," my wife said, reaching across the table to take my hand. A beginning like that always sets off alarms in my head. This time turned out to be different, though. "If you want, you can ask Melinda if she wants to have a threesome with us."

I was dumbfounded. Speechless. Melinda had been my friend before I met Sandy. Then she was our friend. We had all worked together. When Sandy decided she wanted us to be lovers, she asked about my feelings toward Melinda. I admitted to Sandy that I had entertained fantasies about Melinda, but that we were really just friends. I frankly told her that, since she is quite a bit younger than I, Mel didn't consider me "dating material".

Melinda had been out of town for a year when the above conversation took place. She was going to be back in town within a month. While she was gone she had become a certified massage therapist. My wife had been joking with me about how much I must be looking forward to having Melinda's hands all over my naked body. The truth was that I had thought about it, but had almost reached the conclusion that I wouldn't ask her to massage me. I was apprehensive that my former attraction to her would cause me to embarrass myself in the process.

Apparently Sandy had been doing some fantasizing of her own lately. I didn't question her about that, though. It didn't really matter. We had discussed inviting another person into our bed. I had even told Sandy that I wouldn't mind if it was a man, so she could enjoy the pleasures of two hard cocks at once. My goal was to allow her the opportunity so that she would feel obligated to return the favor. But here she was making the initial offer, and she was serious.

Over the next several days I played with the idea. I truthfully doubted that Melinda would be interested. The age difference issue was still there, though it might have been softened by things Sandy had told Mel after Sandy and I got together. Things like praising the fact that she would often have six or seven orgasms in a row with me before I reached my first.

"Hey, guys!" Melinda was just approaching the grocery store. Sandy and I were coming out the same door, my hands full of plastic grocery bags. Hugs all around and chit-chat. Meanwhile the images in my head were of the three of us naked and sweating on our bed. My cock stiffened there outside the store and I was getting uncomfortable trying to hide it with the groceries.

"So when are you coming up to the house?" Sandy asked her.

"I'll have to get my schedule arranged at work, but soon," she answered. Then, to me, "Oh! I brought my portable table after all. I can get in some experience while I'm here." She had emailed me that she might not be able to bring the folding massage table.

"Yeah," Sandy interjected. "If you need a place to set up, you can use our house. You can go upstairs, and even leave the table set up. There's a bathroom and privacy, even if Dan's downstairs on the computer." Sandy had suggested the idea, but I hadn't been so sure. There were people in town I didn't really want coming into my house. Of course, they probably wouldn't be the ones Mel would be working on.

Melinda said, "That would be great! Maybe I can trade you guys some massages for the space rent. Just one thing, though," she said, "I don't have my car here this year." Sandy assured her it would be no problem for us to come get her and her table whenever she wanted us to. Things seemed to be working out, I thought. We said good-bye and Sandy and I stowed the bags and drove off. I glanced over at her to see that she was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" I demanded.

"Oh, nothing," she replied. "I'm just thinking how you looked standing there trying to pretend you didn't have a hardon." I poked her in the ribs, making her jump and chuckle at my discomfort. "You just can't stop thinking about rolling around naked and sweaty with two women, can you?" she asked.

"Of course I can," I said firmly. I gave up the pretense and grinned at her. "The image is a pretty hot one, though. Thinking about you sitting on my face while Mel rides my stiff cock. And how you lean forward to suck on her tits when she starts to cum." That earned me a poke in my ribs. Sandy 's bright red blush, however, told me I had hit a nerve. "Or..." I added, "how about Melinda on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind while she licks and sucks at your cunt? That's a good one, too."

My wife simply cleared her throat and turned her face away, pretending to look out the window. She was clearly uncomfortable when I mentioned anything about her and Mel doing anything with each other.

Two days after that, Melinda called and asked if it would be a good time to come up. Sandy told her it was fine and tacked on a dinner invitation. I was busy putting together Chicken Kiev for dinner. Whenever I make anything that is much trouble, I always try to make more than we need for that meal. Then it can be frozen for a later time. So we had more than enough to feed one more person.

Sandy went to get Mel while I finished rolling the stuffed breasts in crumbs. I put them in the refrigerator to firm up.

Mel entered packing the folded table. Sandy came in behind her with a large bag of sheets and blankets that Melinda uses to pad the table and absorb the oils and sweat. They disappeared up the stairs and I heard them talking and laughing. Then Sandy called down to ask if she had time to get a massage before dinner. I told her she had all the time she needed.

For the next hour I heard some soft music and low voices from upstairs. I couldn't tell what was being said. I looked up when I heard somebody coming down. It was Sandy, stark naked, Melinda trailing a few steps behind (fully clothed), shaking her head. It seemed to amuse Melinda, but I wasn't surprised my wife had stayed naked. She isn't what one would call self-conscious around the house. The fact that Melinda had just spent the last hour rubbing her naked body gave her even more license to go nude, I supposed.

"Dan, you have to let her do you! She's great!" Sandy said. The double entendre wasn't lost on me. "I'm going to jump into the shower if that's okay," she added. I told her it was and offered Mel a drink.

Melinda and I caught up on what had been happening in her life while she was gone. We had stayed in touch through email, but there are a lot of things that don't get mentioned that way.

Sandy came out of the shower and threw on some sweat pants and a tee-shirt. We ate the chicken and drank some wine. Then Mel said she had to go because she worked early the next day. Sandy gave her a ride home.

When Sandy returned, she was again grinning. I interrogated her. She finally admitted that she had asked Melinda if she was interested in having sex with us. She didn't turn it down outright. She told Sandy she wanted to think about it. I told Sandy that it was never going to happen. I was rather surprised that she had promised to consider the idea.

A couple of days later, Mel called to ask if she could bring somebody up for a session. Sandy wasn't home. I told her it was fine. She said she would catch a ride up with her "client" and be there in a few minutes.

She came in with a tall brunette I didn't know, but who I'd seen around town. We were introduced and they went on upstairs. I tried to remain inconspicuous; the only noise I made was the clicking of the keyboard as I worked on my book. When the music ended upstairs, I heard footsteps. Then a little bit later, Melinda came down, saying that Laura was getting dressed. She came up behind me and, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind my chair, gave me a tight hug. I could smell the scented oil on her hands.

"Why don't you stay a while? We'll give you a ride down later." I said to her. "I'll be happy for the company and glad to take you home." When the brunette came down, Mel told her she was staying a while. Laura left and I shut down the computer. Mel and I grabbed a couple of beers and went out on the deck.

I was a little nervous, since she and I had yet to talk about the proposition Sandy had made her. As I expected, after the small talk, that was the subject Mel brought up. "I have to say I'm kind of surprised you were able to convince Sandy to try it," she said.

"Hell, it was her idea!" I protested. "At least it was her idea to ask you." I told her about our fantasizing and how Sandy had brought up the subject on her own.

"Sandy told me all that, but I sort of figured it was really you behind the idea."

"Well, maybe it was me that put the idea there originally. But it was just as a general idea. Suggesting you as the third person, while it is appealing as hell to me, was all her idea. What do you think about it?" I was nervous. I truly wasn't sure what I wanted to hear. I had come to realize that it's one thing to imagine being able to satisfy two women. The reality might be completely otherwise. Melinda looked at me sideways and grinned, obviously seeing my anxiety.

"Do you want to do it?" she asked. I looked at her.

"You know I've always had a crush on you, Mel," I said. "The idea of making love with you has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. The thought of having you and Sandy at the same time is even more exciting to me. There is kind of a pressure factor, though. Performance anxiety, you know?"

"Well, that's up to you. But, Dan, we're all friends. I understand how guys are sometimes. I'm sure Sandy does, too. There shouldn't be pressure, just pleasure. We'd just have to be patient with each other." Now it seemed like she was trying to talk me into it! This was just too weird.

"What I'm asking, I guess, is whether you and Sandy really want to risk it? Because I've heard of couples trying things like this and having it blow up in their faces. A lot of them end up getting a divorce over it." I noticed she still hadn't answered what she thought of the whole thing.

"We're secure enough," I told her. We were sitting in deck chairs side by side. I reached over and took her hand. She gave mine a squeeze. "But you still haven't said if you want to do it."

She grinned again. "I do," she said simply. Then she raised my hand to her lips and kissed it. I leaned toward her and kissed her lips. I refrained from sliding my tongue into her mouth, but just barely. Even though we had just decided to have sex together -- and with my wife! -- really kissing her would have felt like infidelity to me at that point. Melinda seemed to understand. At least she didn't say anything.

We finished our beers and went inside for more. I challenged her to a game of cribbage. Melinda had almost beaten me by the time Sandy got home. Mel joined us again for dinner -- leftovers this time. We finally got down to discussing The Subject with all three of us together.

We set up ground rules. Mainly they were for everybody's comfort. Any of us, at any time, could call the whole thing off. No fault, no foul. Everybody remains friends and we just chalk it up to experience. Any individual act could also be declined. The one thing I noticed we didn't discuss was whether there might be any interaction between the two of them. I certainly hoped so, but I was wise enough not to bring it up. Finally we agreed on the following Saturday afternoon -- two days away -- for our trial. I drove Mel down to where she was staying for the summer. Before she got out, she leaned over for a kiss. This time we both used our tongues. The kiss lasted a long time.

Saturday afternoon, Sandy drove into the driveway with Melinda. They seemed wired when they came in. I guess we all were. We had some wine and snacks. At Sandy 's suggestion, we all got naked so we could become comfortable. I got hard right away. Melinda's body looked just the way I'd always imagined it. She wasn't skinny or fat. Her tits were large, with dark nipples (from her Italian blood, I guess). Her hips are broad enough that there would be something to hold on to during sex.

While we sat around naked, eating cheese and crackers, I popped a porn video into the VCR. It was one I had picked out from our collection. Of course it was one with a threesome. I peeked at both women out of the corner of my eye when the women on the tape were doing each other. They were definitely interested. My erection was a sure sign I was interested. Melinda blushed when I caught her eyeing it. I just laughed and pulled her hand over so she could feel it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.