Dildo Cam - Cover

Dildo Cam

by Joe the Bow

Copyright© 2003 by Joe the Bow

Erotica Sex Story: Billy needs to find out what's causing his 18 inch cock to bottom out in his little schoolgirl slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size   .

I'd been fucking Tracy for a couple of weeks now. She was everyone's wet dream. Long legs, not too thin, smooth belly, nicely proportioned small tits, long neck, oval face, red hair, green eyes and the biggest smile you ever saw. I just hoped I wasn't going to end up in jail. Tonight, walking up the path she was wearing trainers, white bobby socks, micro tartan kilt and a white tee shirt. Her shoulder length hair in pigtails. As I opened the door her tee shirt came off over her head, lips stuck on mine, tongue in my mouth, arms went around my neck, legs around my waist. I placed my hands on her naked ass as I carried her into the house closing the door with my back.

"Fuck girl you're gona get me arrested if anyone sees you do that."

"Relax Billy, it's dark, no one saw. Now I want that big fat cock inside me."

"And I want it inside you. I've a big tub of lube so I'm going to stick it in your shit hole."

"Fuck off Billy, I don't fuck in the ass."

"You will today or you'll piss off home and wank yourself silly."

"You can't shove that monster thing up my ass!"

"I can and you'll take it alright. And I'm gonna fist fuck you as well."

"Not in my fuckin ass you aint."

"I might, but I'm gona start with your pussy."

"Fuck you you're gona hurt me. Now let's get that snake free."

Tracy was lying on her back on the coffee table, head over the end as I fed my oll trouser snake into her beckoning mouth. Fuck she was good. I wasn't the first guy to fuck this little slut schoolgirl, but I had the biggest cock she'd ever seen. In fact I thought she was going to bolt the first time she saw it. As thick as her forearm and even longer. No way was I ever going to bottom out in her but I'd have fun trying.

Now she had my knob end past those flawless lips and teeth and was gulping as it entered her throat. She was an incredible cock sucker, being able to swallow it all straight off and hold her breath for nearly three minutes. As she deep throated me I could see her pussy juice pool on the floor under the other end of the table. After fucking her throat for quite some time I withdrew and let the boner wear off, you can't pee with a boner can you. Tracy knew what was coming, and as usual didn't object. Back down her throat went my flaccid fifteen inch limp prick and as soon as my balls hit her nose I started to pee. The little vixen could always hold her breath until I'd emptied my bladder directly into her belly. Fuck she was sexy.

As I spluttered to an end Tracy used her tongue, teeth, lips and hands to make sure I was soon hard again, she had an itch between her shaven lips that she wanted me to scratch urgently.

"Let me get you into this armchair," I said.

I quite often fucked her in the armchair. Upside down with her head in the seat, ass in the air and legs wide open. This way we were at the right level and she could watch what was happening and see how deep I went, a little deeper each time I fucked her. I wondered if she'd ever be able to take the full eighteen inch erect monster, probably not. She was now able to take three quarters of it while at first she could only just accommodate half. I wondered how much she'd be able to take in her ass, but I wouldn't find out for a little while yet.

"Spread your legs nice and wide."

"Fuck I didn't think you were serious."

"I fuckin am," I replied as I spread the slippery goo all over both hands, "Don't worry I'll take it easy. It's not much fatter than my cock."

"You fuckin bastard!", she hissed.

She looked a bit worried as I spread her lips with one hand and inserted three fingers of the other up to the knuckles. She wasn't as tight as some girls I'd fucked but she wasn't exactly loose. I could see her gritting her teeth as my thumb entered her twat. Gently I rotated my open hand and moved it out and in, a little deeper each time. Suddenly I was in up to my wrist. Fuck she was good.

"Fuckin bastard that hurts."

"Relax, I'll let you get used to it before I fist fuck you stupid".

"Fuckin bastard!"

My throbbing cock was so hard it was painful. Sure I'd fist fucked girls before, but never a gorgeous little fifteen year old tart like this. I could see the screwed up look on her face relax and I slowly started to move my hand rotating it while I slid it back and forth. The look of pain on her face slowly changed and then...

"Fuck! Shit! I'm Cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!! I'm Cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!"

I kept fist fucking as her back arched away from the chair and she squealed obscenities. Finally she came down from her high, I kept on working and she came again and again. By the fifth orgasm I thought she was ready. At it's height I slid a couple of fingers of my other hand into her ass, then three and four. As my wrist passed her anal ring she was screaming in ecstasy. She was too far gone to know what I'd done to her or to object. She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Finally she slumped down, her body glistening with sweat and her hair matted to her forehead.

"What'd you fuckin do to me?"

"I've a fist in both your holes."

"Fuckin bastard!"

"You've lots more to learn kid."

"Like what?"

"We'll get to that in good time. Now that I've opened up your ass I'm gona see how deep I can burry my knob end in it."

"Bastard"

I withdrew my hand from her pussy slowly and used it to hold her pussy down as I extracted my shit covered fist from her ass hole. I didn't open my hand, I wanted to open her as wide as possible.

"Fuck! Shit! No! Please!"

We sat on the settee drinking a coupla cokes and cuddling.

"That was fuckin incredible Doll. You were great."

"It fuckin hurt!"

"Sure it did and it will always hurt. But tell me, have you ever cum that well before, ever?"

"No."

"So was it worth a little pain to cum like that.?"

"It might have been. But I'm wide open now."

"Don't worry you'll soon close up again, if I let you."

"What you mean?"

"I'm about to show you. Come on, on your back on the coffee table."

As she lay on the low table I positioned a couple of cushions under her well lubed asshole and worked into position so my cock head was nuzzling her wide open anal ring.

"It's gona fuckin hurt!"

"Of course it fuckin is. But It'll make you cum."

"I know."

I guided the knob end into the gaping opening, there hadn't been time for it to close much. Slowly I pushed deeper.

"Fuckin shit!"

"Don't worry my little fuck Doll, long way to go yet."

"Fuck!"

I had well over half the length inside before I began to feel real opposition. I didn't want to do any permanent damage to her so I stopped for a few moments before pushing on. She had taken well over a foot and I was beginning to think my balls would actually reach her ass cheeks when I found I couldn't go any further. Shit, still, I knew I'd go deeper next time.

"Fuck! Shit!"

"Relax Doll, we're as deep as we can go, for now anyway."

"How much?"

"What?"

"How muck did I take?"

"A fuckin lot. More than in your pussy and this is the first time. When I've opened you up a few dozen times you'll take the fuckin lot."

"How much did I take?"

"Around fifteen inches I think."

"Fuckin hell!"

"Now relax, I'm gona fuck the shit outa you."

"My pussies itchy."

"Hang on a minute, just let me reach this. Here use this, shove it inside."

"What?"

"Put it in your pussy."

"No!"

"Come on, it's only a coke bottle. Come on slide it up inside. No not like that, base first, after all I just had my hand in there so it should fit."

"No! I didn't have your elephant's trunk in my ass then did I?"

"No but you had my fist in there didn't you."

"Fuckin shit. OK. But put some lube on it first."

I just relaxed, cock deep in her ass and used my hands to spread her delectable pussy lips while the little tramp worked the glass base inside.

"It's fuckin tight!"

"Of course it is, just keep turning and pushing."

"It. Won't. Go."

"Here let me."

I took the bottle by the neck.

"Spread your lips wide, it's goin in."

I rotated the bottle and pushed.

"No Billy, it's too tight, it won't go."

"It fuckin will!" I said as the bottom entered her fuck tube.

I just kept pushing and rotating until it was all the way in, right up to the neck. Fuck I could feel it on my cock through her pussy walls.

"Right Doll, bottle fuck your twat while I fuck the shit outa your ass."

"Bastard!"

As I slowly started to piston in and out Tracy took the coke bottle by the neck and began to work on her pussy. She went rigid every time she came, and that was a lot of times. In between she was bottle fucking her twat with eagerness and the pool of girl cum on the floor was spreading. Fuck she was hot. Even if I do go to jail it'll be worth it. Finally I felt my balls tighten, I was going to let it go in her ass. Fuck, just as I started to spurt she reached one of her crescendos, probably the best yet. I pumped and pumped until my balls were sore. She came down from her high just as I finished. Her limp hand fell from the bottle embedded in her twat.

"Fuckin shit that was great."

"Bastard! Get that fuckin out."

"Not yet, just relax a few minutes."

I was gona have to Vax the carpet later but it was going to be worth it. As my cock softened inside her I started to pee, slowly at first but working up to a tremendous stream.

"Fuckin bastard, you're pissing in my ass?"

"Sure Doll, just relax and enjoy."

As my piss filled her even fuller it welled up and cascaded out around my shaft and pooled on the floor under the table diluting her cum. Fuck this was incredible. I'd never gone this far with anyone, let alone a gorgeous schoolgirl.

As I started to withdraw Tracy was still bottle fucking her pussy. Shit she was still horney. I picked up the other coke bottle and shoved it straight into her gaping ass. She took hold of it with the other hand and double fucked herself lying there on her back, knees wide apart, trainers resting in on the soggy carpet, cum and piss running down her legs and staining her once pristine socks. I wandered over to the sideboard and poured a bourbon. Hefting the bottle I walked back to the girl, still wanking herself stupid, and took the coke bottle in her pussy by the neck slowly withdrew it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.