Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 13: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Amy - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

I felt sorry for Kevin last night. Dawn had passed out on the dance floor while she was dancing with him. Fortunately, Kevin was able to hold on to her and bring her back to the table. But by the time he came back to the table with Dawn, Kim has passed out too.

Even though I had had a lot to drink, I was able to help Kevin walk the pair out to the car and buckle them in the back seat. I climbed in the front seat beside Kevin, and then leaned over the back of the seat to look at Kim and Dawn. They were sleeping peacefully. Shaking my head with a grin, I thought to myself, "They need a lot more practice at drinking beer before they move up to tequila!"

Kevin started the motor and slowly pulled out of the parking lot. Traffic was light, and I knew it would take only 20 minutes to get to Dawn's house. I reminded Kevin that finding the turnoff would be hard, so I'd keep an eye out for it. "Sounds good" Kevin responded, his eyes trained on the road ahead.


The next morning, my mind was kinda fuzzy. I vaguely remembered seeing Kevin in my room last night. But when I tried to give him a kiss, he made a funny face and dodged my lips, so I laid my head back down on the pillow. When I rolled over, I saw that Kim was already in bed beside me. Then I felt Kevin lean over and give me a kiss on my cheek.

When I finally climbed out of bed, I saw that Kim was still laying there in a drunken stupor. The cool air chilled my legs. I looked down and noticed that I wasn't wearing pants; however my bra and t-shirt from the night before were still in place.

Confused, I shrugged my shoulders and then walked into the bathroom to splash some water on my face. My eyes looked a little bloodshot when I looked in the mirror, and my head hurt a bit, but considering that I had guzzled over a dozen beers last night, it wasn't all that bad. I'd've bet anything Kim and Dawn would look-and feel-a whole lot worse than I did!

I walked back out to the bedroom, pulled off my t-shirt and bra, and tossed them into a pile on the floor. I found my pants lying neatly on the dresser next to Kim's. I rummaged around in my suitcase to find my favorite robe. I slipped it on and tied the belt loosely around my waist.

I made my way to the kitchen and found someone had brewed a fresh pot of coffee. Pouring myself a mug and sipping it slowly, I started to feel human again. I wandered around the house to find and say thank you to whoever had made the coffee.

Kevin was at work on the computer in Dawn's study. I stood in the doorway, propped my elbow on the door frame, and said, "Morning."

Kevin startled a bit and then turned around in his chair. "Good morning, yourself," he responded with a smile. Kevin had never looked so confident and sexy.

"No. Just morning," I corrected. "I'll need to wait awhile before I can decide if it's good or not."

Kevin got up from the chair, walked over to me, and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. I immediately felt better in his arms. "Well, things are starting to look a little better already," I smiled, snuggling into his warm embrace.

"Are any of the others up yet?" Kevin asked, releasing me from the comfort of his arms.

"No. Kim was still asleep when I got up, and I haven't seen Aunt Dawn either."

Kevin glanced at the small clock on Dawn's desk. "It's nearly noon," he said. "I guess I'd better go check on them." He wandered off, heading in the direction of Kim and Dawn's rooms.

I went back into the kitchen and had another cup of coffee. While I was sitting there, I started thinking about tonight's wet t-shirt contest at Kokomo's. Nick and I had come to Daytona Beach last year, and I had nearly won the contest. The only reason I lost was the winner had twisted and tied her t-shirt in such a way to show off her obviously fake boobs. My plan to win this year involved getting Kevin to sneak in a pair of scissors and then I would "tailor" the t-shirt to fit me a little better...

Kevin led Kim into the kitchen and sat her down at the table. She looked like she was in pretty bad shape. When I said, "Good morning," to her, she cringed like she was in pain. No doubt after her wild night! I would have been willing to bet that this was the first time Kim had ever gotten drunk and woken up with an honest to goodness hangover. The thought made me smile.

I got up and whispered to Kevin, "Go find some Tylenol." He walked out of the room obediently. I grabbed a water glass from the kitchen cabinet and filled it with water...

I gave the glass to Kim and motioned for her to drink up. She drank the water, her face contorting in pain. Just then, Kevin came back with a plastic bottle and placed a couple of white pills on the table. He took Kim's glass over to the sink and refilled it with water. Kim bravely swallowed the pills.

"Drink it all," I advised. When Kim finished the water, I refilled the glass from the sink and handed it back to her. "Another glass will help," I added, the voice of experience giving a confident tone to my words.

Without question, Kim drank the third glass of water, and then we helped her out to the lounge chairs by the pool. When we went back into the kitchen, Kevin asked, "What did you give her?"

"Just water," I replied. "Her body is dehydrated from all of the tequila and between the Tylenol, and water, she'll feel better in an hour or so. Let's go find Dawn. I suspect she needs the same treatment."

We found Dawn walking down the hallway from her bedroom holding her head gently. Kevin led her into the kitchen while I fixed another glass of water. After administering the Tylenol, we made her drink a couple additional of glasses of water, and then we escorted her to the other lounge chair by the pool. A little fresh air would do them good.

Kim was already asleep, while Dawn looked like she would join her shortly. I walked Kevin back inside and said, "Let them sleep for a while. They'll be fine when they wake up, or at least they'll be a lot better than they are right now!"

"What do you want to do until they wake up?" Kevin asked.

I grabbed his hand and winked. "I can think of a couple of things," I smiled, dragging him off to my bedroom.


Kim and Dawn both looked a lot better when we checked on them later. They were sitting up and talking quietly by the pool. Kevin walked over to talk to them, while I decided to go for a swim. The pool just looked too inviting... I went back inside to change into my bikini.

When I returned to the pool, no one was around, so I ran the few steps to the pool and dove in. After swimming a few laps, I saw Dawn and Kim walk out of the house carrying plates with sandwiches and chips, and holding glasses of iced tea. I climbed out of the pool and joined them at the table.

"Thanks for helping Kevin get us home last night, Amy," Dawn said gratefully. "I haven't had that much to drink in a looong time..." she commented, her voice trailing off. A look of sadness flashed across her face. I wondered if she was remembering something that happened a long time ago.

"No problem," I smiled. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Not really. The last thing I remember was dancing with Kevin," Dawn answered with a far away look in her eye. She picked up a sandwich and took a bite.

I looked over at Kim, who had just finished a sip of her tea. "How are you doing, Kim?" I inquired.

"All I can remember was drinking a margarita while Kevin and Dawn were out on the dance floor," said Kim.

"Kevin and I practically had to carry the two of you out to the car last night. Fortunately, Kevin was smart and didn't drink any alcohol last night," I said. "You two were absolutely wasted. There was no way I could have handled you alone. You two should know better than that," I scolded in a motherly tone.

"Yeah, but you seemed to drink a lot last night," Kim countered, a bit defensively.

"I did," I admitted, "but I know my limits. I didn't pass out like you two did in the bar. Do you know how hard it was to carry you two to the car?" I decided not to mention that I had passed out on the way home.

"We'll be more careful next time," Kim promised.

"Well, there's something else I want to ask you two, especially before Kevin comes out. Are either of you thinking about entering the wet t-shirt contest tonight?" I asked.

Both girls nodded. "Okay, before Kevin gets out here, I want to explain how I plan to win the contest. If Kevin knew what I had in mind, he might not cooperate, and we'll really need his help to pull it off."

I glanced over to the patio door and Kevin was no where in sight. "Ok girls, here's my idea." I proceeded to explain my idea in detail. Kim was shocked, while Dawn was intrigued.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I think it will work," Dawn said, nodding. "I'm in!"

Kim hesitated and said, "Well..."

"Come on, Kim, it'll be fun," Dawn prodded.

Kim nodded her head reluctantly, agreeing with my plan. Just then, Kevin came outside with two sets of sandwiches and a can of Coke for him and Diet Coke for me. "What's happening, girls?" he asked, handing me a plate.

"Oh, nothing." I said with a shrug. "We were just talking about tonight's contest."

"So you're really going do to it, huh?" Kevin asked, munching on a chip.

"All of us are," I clarified.

"Wow," said Kevin, his eyes widening at the thought of us all in wet t-shirts.


The contest started at 8, so we decided to eat some dinner before we left the house. Dawn made some homemade fettuccini alfredo that was to die for. Kim and I made salads and garlic toast to go with it.

I asked the others, "Do you understand how this contest works?" Kim and Kevin both shook their heads no, while Dawn maintained a poker face.

"Okay, here's the deal. Each girl goes on stage wearing a dry t-shirt with a helper. One at a time, each girl goes to the front of the stage and the helper is given a bucket of water. Then, the contestant's helper douses them with the water and the girl performs for the audience."

"After every girl has had a turn, all of the girls are brought back on stage and the audience applauds for each contestant. The girl with the loudest applause wins."

Recalling the contest from the previous year with Nick, I continued my detailed explanation. "Typically they'll divide the girls into groups of a dozen or so, and the winner from each round will go to the final round. It's very important that we separate ourselves so that we're not competing against one another."

"Finally, it's very important to use the coldest water available. Kevin, if they'll let you - find some ice and dump it in the bucket."

"Why would you want to do that?" Kim asked, raising her eyebrows with her question.

"'Cause it'll make your nipples pop, silly!" I answered.

"If that's the case," Kim argued, "I think we should wear a bikini underneath the t-shirt."

I shook my head at her complete innocence. "Not if you want to win," I corrected. "I'm sure that the audience is looking to see more than just a bathing suit underneath. They want to see your nipples stick out and your breasts bounce around." Kim blushed meekly.

Dawn jumped in and added, "Amy's probably right. It's part of the game. If you want to win, you have to play the game the way it's meant to be played. However, I'm not sure that I really want to win that badly..." A tone of uncertainty crept into her voice. "Can you imagine what would happen if someone snapped a picture of me like that? It wouldn't be pretty."

"I don't know," Kevin said, wearing a big grin. "It looks like it would be very pretty from my point of view!"

A crumpled napkin flew across the table and hit Kevin in the face. "You know what I mean Kevin," Dawn snickered. "How would it look if the president of a major technology firm had a half-nude picture of herself in the paper? What would our customers think?"

"If you're really worried about your customers, you wouldn't participate in the first place," I pointed out.

"Besides, you have a great body for an old person," Kim teased. Another crumpled napkin hit her in the face.

"Okay," grumbled Dawn, "I get the point. I'll go along with you on this one, but I insist on wearing my bikini bottoms."

"That's fine," I conceded. "The rules state that we have to keep our privates covered, so we'll need to wear one anyway." I said. "I wonder..." I thought to myself.

Kevin tossed a crumpled napkin at me, and it bounced off my face. I decided to escalate the battle, so I stuck my fingers in the alfredo sauce and flicked them at Kevin. He really looked funny with alfredo sauce drops sprinkled on his face!

"Two can play at that game," Kevin said, picking up the bowl of alfredo sauce.

"Don't you dare," I threatened, backing away from him.

Kevin just laughed and moved closer. He held the bowl up high and pretended to pour it over my head when I reached in and tickled him under his armpits. He laughed and jerked at the same time, covering us both with alfredo sauce. I never realized Kevin was so ticklish...

Kim and Dawn were laughing outrageously. When they finally calmed down, Dawn went into the kitchen and came back with a roll of paper towels. Kim held up a plastic bag while we wiped the worst of the alfredo sauce off and tossed the dirty paper towels into the bag.

Kim took a look at the mess still in our hair, shook her head, and said, "You two better get cleaned up - we've got to leave for Kokomo's in half an hour."

Kevin laughed and said, "Your bathroom or mine?" Then he picked me up and carried me off to his bathroom.


I liked the big shower in his room. There was room for at least two more people inside of it. We stripped and tossed our filthy clothes in the corner of the bathroom. Kim guided us into the shower and turned it on. "Hey, that's too cold," I protested, but Kim just shut the door and laughed while we were drenched by the shower's spray.

The shower had two nozzles that hit us from different directions. I reached over and adjusted the temperature so the water wasn't so cold, and tried to rinse the worst of the alfredo sauce out of my hair and face under one nozzle. Kevin tried to do the same thing under the other nozzle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.