Geek Goddess
Chapter 8: Kim

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Kim - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

When I saw Nick move over toward Kevin and Amy, I got this queasy feeling inside. I knew that there was going to be trouble. I could feel it in my soul.

When Nick hit Kevin in the stomach, I ran over to try to help Kevin. By the time I got there, a crowd had gathered around them, and it was almost impossible to get through.

I pushed my way through the crowd just in time to see Nick punch Kevin in the face and watch him fall to the floor. I raced over to Kevin and held him. As I cradled his head in my arms, I could see a trickle of blood move down from Kevin's cheek, across his lips and chin, and leave a spot on my new white sweater.

I looked up in time to see Amy take a swing at Nick. She hit him squarely in his nose, and I would have sworn that I heard something crack. Before Nick had a chance to take a swing back at Amy, a pair of bouncers showed up and separated the two. One of them escorted Nick outside, who was holding his hands over his nose to protect it from further injury, The other bouncer spoke to Amy. I couldn't hear what the guy said to Amy, but she seemed really annoyed.

Amy walked over to me, and between the two of us, we managed to pick up Kevin, wrap an arm around each of our necks, and carry him outside. Even though Kevin was still pretty much out of it, he cooperated by trying to walk. I doubt that Amy and I could have carried him by ourselves.

Once we got outside, I realized that we had ridden over in Kevin's car. I thought we would be stuck trying to carry him home, however Amy went digging around in Kevin's pockets until she found his keys. Amy unlocked the Honda, and we laid Kevin carefully in the back seat. I climbed in with him, holding his head in my lap.

I could smell the beer on Kevin's breath. Maybe getting him drunk wasn't such a good idea.

Finally, Amy slid behind the wheel. For a split second I thought she would take her anger out on the other drivers, but much to my surprise she drove conservatively back to our place, taking special care not to hit any painful bumps in the road.

While Amy was driving, I rummaged around the back seat of Kevin's car. I found some old napkins from Burger King and pressed them against the cut on Kevin's face. "That should stop the bleeding," I thought. "Or at least slow it down a bit until we get home." Kevin stirred and moaned, and then he opened his eyes a little bit, though I don't think he was really aware of what had happened to him.

Amy parked the car as close to our apartment as she could get given the time of night. With his cooperation, we finally managed to get Kevin up the stairs and into our apartment. Amy guided us to my bedroom, and somehow we managed to get Kevin into my bed. Amy chuckled and said "I've never had this much trouble getting a guy into bed before."

I couldn't help but laugh. At the sound of my laugh, Kevin tried to sit up, but Amy put her hand on his shoulder and pushed him back onto the bed. He raised his hand to his face where Nick had hit him, and felt the blood. Apparently Kevin was more than a little squeamish, as he passed out again almost instantly.

I walked into the bathroom and got a damp washrag and a towel. I cleaned the blood off of Kevin's face and looked at the cut just below his eye. It didn't look too bad, though I decided some antibiotic cream and a Band-Aid would be in order. Plucking the box of Band-Aids out from underneath the sink and grabbing the cream from the medicine cabinet, I went back to the bedroom with everything I needed and played Dr. Kim. After taking a closer look, I decided that Kevin would probably have a pretty bad black eye in the morning. I shook my head in disbelief at everything that had transpired.

"What now?" I asked Amy. Amy didn't answer; she just walked over to the bed and started untying Kevin's shoes. I joined her, taking off Kevin's other shoe. Then we sat Kevin up and unbuckled his pants and unbuttoned his shirt.

As we were taking off his shirt, Kevin's blinked his eyes open and asked groggily, "Where am I? What happened?"

Amy climbed onto the bed next to Kevin and held him in her arms. She placed her finger on his lips, and Kevin became quiet. "You're alright now," Amy explained. "Nick and you had a little disagreement, but it's over and everything will be alright."

Kevin turned his face toward Amy's, and let out a deep, loud, beer enhanced burp right in her face. The smell of beer was almost overpowering. Then he yawned and closed his eyes. Amy finished taking off his shirt, and then we laid Kevin back gently down on the bed.

"Give me a hand and hold Kevin up by his waist so I can pull his pants off," Amy ordered, taking charge of the situation. I climbed on to the bed and put my hands on Kevin's waist. I tried to lift him from the side, but I wasn't strong enough. So I leaned my upper body over Kevin's hips, and was able to lift him just enough so that Amy was able to slide his pants off.

Unfortunately, Kevin's underwear must have gotten caught in his pants as they came off at the same time, leaving my face looking directly at his penis. I felt a surge of panic deep inside, but only for a moment. I decided I liked the looks of Kevin's private parts, and tried to memorize every little detail.

I heard a "Humph," from Amy, and sat up feeling guilty at getting caught. However when I saw the big grin on Amy's face, I knew that she was playing around with me. I climbed off the bed and together we pulled the blankets over Kevin. Then we turned out the light on the way out of the bedroom, and walked into the kitchen.

Amy reached in the 'fridge and pulled out a couple of Diet Cokes and handed one to me. "It looks like all of our planning is down the drain," I said, popping the top of my Diet Coke.

"I'm not so sure," Amy answered with a grin. "The idea was to get Kevin naked and in your bed, and it looks like we succeeded," said Amy as she took a drink of her Diet Coke.

"Yeah, but he was supposed to be awake." I complained, lamenting the evening that wouldn't be.

"Tomorrow's another day. Who knows what might happen," Amy said with a wink and a smile.

"I guess you're right. At least Nick didn't really hurt Kevin... By the way, what are you going to do about Nick?" I asked, leaning back against the counter.

"Nick's an asshole. It looks like he's already replaced me with Molly the slut. My guess is if I give it some time, Nick will forget about me completely." Then Amy yawned. "I guess tonight really drained me. I'm thinking about getting a little shut eye."

Suddenly, I realized how tired I felt, too. We walked back to Amy's bedroom. Amy kicked off her shoes, then she slid her shoulders out of the dress and let it drop to the floor. Finally, she pulled off the thong she was wearing and tossed it on top of the dress. Then she crawled into bed.

As soon as Amy began to get undressed so did I. It felt good to get that tight sweater off of my chest. I shouldn't have worn it, but I really wanted to look good for Kevin tonight. My shoes, socks, and jeans followed quickly, as I peeled them off one by one.

Amy patted the mattress next to her and said, "Come on to bed." When I didn't move, she said, "Don't worry. He's more drunk than hurt. He just needs some rest. He'll be fine in the morning."

"I really think I should watch over Kevin just to be sure," I insisted.

Pouting, Amy said "Fine. Okay. Have fun. Just turn the light out when you leave."

"Sure. See you in the morning. Good night." I blew Amy a kiss, and her pout was quickly replaced with a smile.

After turning off the light, I closed the door to Amy's bedroom and walked into mine. Kevin was still asleep. I slipped out of my panties and into the bed. Then I curled up beside Kevin and pulled the blanket over both of us. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tightly. In a few short minutes, I was asleep.


I woke up when Kevin rolled over. When I looked out the window, it was still dark. I didn't think he was awake, so I just lay there next to him and watched him while he slept. He looked so peaceful.

I must have fallen asleep again myself, because the next thing I knew, Kevin was stretching and I could see the sun shining through the window. His eyes were still shut, and he appeared to be unaware that I was lying next to him. I decided to play with him a little.

"Good morning, Kevin," I whispered in his ear. "How are you feeling?"

All of a sudden, Kevin's eyes popped opened, and he saw me lying next to him. His eyes darted around the room, finally realizing that he wasn't home. With a panicked look on his face, he jumped out of my bed.

"Kim, what you doing here?" Kevin asked nervously.

I tossed the blankets aside and sat up. "Where are your clothes?" he asked, sounding panicky.

He looked down and realized that he was missing something too. With an embarrassed look on his face, he tried to cover his penis with his hands. "Where are my clothes?" he asked, a tone of terror in his voice.

"I believe the answers are: This is my bedroom; I usually sleep like this; your clothes are over there." I gestured toward Kevin's clothes. "Does that cover everything?"

I looked over at Kevin and saw the confusion in his eyes. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"Uh... No... I remember going to the Cellar with you and Amy. Then I remember someone trying to hurt Amy, and then everything went black."

"You met Nick last night. Or more exactly, your face met Nick's hand. Amy and I carried you out to your car, and we drove you here. We helped you up the steps and put you in the bed. I decided to watch over you last night just in case something happened," I added.

"I guess that explains why my head hurts so much this morning."

"That, plus all of that beer you drank last night. Would some Tylenol help?"

Kevin just nodded.

I crawled out of bed, walked over to the bathroom, and came back with a couple of white tables and a paper cup with some water.

Kevin took the pills with a sip of water, and then sat down on the bed.

Sensing his discomfort, I said, "If you want to get dressed, your clothes are over there." I jerked my head toward the pile of clothes from last night.

"What about you?" he asked.

"I can get dressed if you like, or I can stay the way I am if you like," I said with a mischievous twinkle in my eye.

"I think it might be best if both of us got dressed," Kevin said hoarsely.

"Okay." I frowned and bent over my dresser to pull some underwear out of the drawer. I heard something that sounded like "Urp" from the other side of the room. Suddenly, I realized that Kevin just got a perfect view of my pussy as I bent over. Looking up, I could see Kevin's reflection in the mirror over my dresser. The expression on Kevin's face made me grin. I never felt so evil before in my life.

Still facing away from Kevin, I stepped into my panties and pulled them up in front of him. I could see in the mirror that he was trying hard not to watch, but failing miserably.

Then I pulled a t-shirt from another drawer and poked my head through the neck hole. I turned around to face Kevin so that he could see my breasts as I pulled the shirt down over my body. While teasing Kevin like this wasn't fair, it was fun and exciting. You could clearly see my nipples standing up under the t-shirt. I rummaged through my closet, looking for a pair of comfortable jeans, and slid into them.

Kevin never moved the entire time I was getting dressed, that is if you didn't count the movement of the drool dripping down Kevin's chin.

"Are you going to get dressed?" I asked. He nodded yes, but didn't move.

"Would it help if I left?" Again, Kevin nodded yes, so I opened the door to the bedroom and walked down to the kitchen. There, I found Amy in her robe fixing a cup of coffee.

"Well..." said Amy, asking me an unspoken question as she clutched her coffee mug.

"We slept together," I said, while Amy got a big grin on her face. "But that's all." Amy's grin instantly turned to a look of disappointment. "We just woke up, and Kevin decided that we should get dressed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.