Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 6: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Amy - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

Kim and I have shared our apartment since last fall. Neither of us really liked living in the doom, with all of the noise and partying that was always going on. Since we both planned to graduate this year, it was important for us to have a nice quiet place to live.

For the most part, we almost never had visitors. When Nick and I wanted to fool around, we always went to his place. Kim has probably seen Nick a grand total of two times, and only once here at our apartment. I couldn't remember anyone ever coming over to visit Kim. I guess Kevin has been in our apartment more often than anyone - except for myself and Kim.

I wasn't exactly sure why I brought Kevin home the other night. Was it because I saw things going downhill with Nick and saw Kevin as a potential boyfriend? Or was I so darn worried about failing astronomy and missing graduation that I reached out for the best person to bail me out?

As for sleeping with Kevin, there was just something about him that made me want to drag him in to my room and fuck his brains out. No, maybe fuck wasn't the right word, maybe it was making love. Sure Nick's techniques were far better than Kevin's, but somehow Kevin managed to make me feel special - warm and comfortable. With Nick, sex was all about pleasure - mostly his. I was relieved he was going to be out of my life once and for all.

I've noticed that Kim really seems to like Kevin too. I saw her looking at him across the breakfast table yesterday when she thought no one else was watching. So I wasn't totally surprised when I came home tonight and found Kevin in the apartment making out with Kim on his lap.

I should be happy for Kim, but since Nick was history, I started thinking that maybe Kevin and I should hook up. I told Joyce that I wasn't interested in Kevin to make her feel better, but deep inside I'm not so sure. While seeing Kevin make out with my roommate was somewhat unnerving, I wasn't sure if it was because I was jealous of Kim being with Kevin, or because I was surprised to see Kim kissing someone. Confused. That pretty much summed it up big-time.

After Kevin walked out the door, Kim looked a little ashamed, or maybe she was just embarrassed. Perhaps she was a little of both. I wondered if this was the first time anyone had caught her making out. Now that I think about, I don't remember Kim ever dating someone. She always seemed to have her face stuck in a book, or spent her time at the library studying. Then I find her making out in our living room with a guy that I slept with only last week. Hmmm...

Watching Kevin run down the stairs and out of the building like a bat out of hell for the second time in less than a week seemed so funny. I looked over at Kim and we both just cracked up.

When we finally calmed down, Kim apologized, "I'm sorry I brought Kevin over here, but he's so..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at the floor. I suspected she was hiding her embarrassment, but I didn't say a word about it.

"Don't worry about it," I said, waving off Kim's apology. "Remember - I invited Kevin to spend the night last week, so we're both guilty... You really like Kevin, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think he's wonderful," Kim replied, with a gooey-eyed smile.

"I think so too. You two make a cute couple," I added. I saw a big grin spread over Kim's face. "Of course I thought Kevin and I also made a cute couple. After all, since Nick isn't in the picture anymore..." Kim's grin turned to a look of sheer panic.

After a few moments of silence, Kim regained her composure and asked "What happened between you and Nick anyway? I mean, why did you finally see the light and break up with him?"

"Are you sure you really want to know?" I asked. Kim nodded. This was going to take a while, so I went over to the couch and curled my legs under me to get comfortable. Kim followed suit, snuggling in to the other end of the couch.

"Well... " I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Nick did something to me that was so mean and despicable that he deserves to rot in hell for the rest of his life." Kim winced from the anger in my words.

"I went over to his place on Saturday night and I found him drinking beer with some of his drunken friends watching a porno movie on TV."

Kim gasped, her delicate hand covering her mouth in shock.

"Oh come on, Kim. You've seen those types of movies before, haven't you?" Kim shook her head no. "Most of them are pretty lame, but they can be kinda funny to watch." I smiled at the thought of all the over-acted, under-scripted films. "Anyway, I know Nick likes to watch that kind of movie from time to time. And I don't mind watching them with the right person, if you get my drift. They do make me kinda horny... "

"I didn't really want to stick around and watch one of those movies with Nick's friends in the room. But he started kissing me. Nick is a world-class kisser. I swear, he could get me to do anything he wants with the right kiss... mmmm... So I decided to stick around for a little while."

Kim shifted, hugged a throw pillow in her lap, and stared at me, awaiting the rest of the story. "While Nick and I were making out on the couch his friends watched the movie. When we took a break, Nick brought me a Diet Coke." I sighed, trying to keep my anger in check. "I drank it and started feeling dizzy. Nick began kissing me again, and before I knew it I was having this weird dream."

"I dreamt that I was in the middle of one of those sex scenes with Nick and his buddies. Nick undressed me and started having sex with me, and then his friends joined in." Kim looked horrified. "But when I work up, I found myself fully clothed, and the guys were watching another dumb porno movie on the TV."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and then went on. "I was pretty groggy, so it took me a while to realize that I was the star of the second movie they were watching. Nick must have drugged me, and while I was in la-la land, they undressed me, fucked me and taped the whole thing." I grew nauseous at the memory.

"When I realized what was happening, I threw Nick's camcorder against the wall, and stormed out of there. I came home, showered in scalding hot water, and then crawled into bed. The next thing I remember was hearing you and Kevin talking the next morning."

"Wooowww", Kim exclaimed. "No wonder why you called it quits with Nick. I would have, too! In fact, that's really rape. Don't you want call the police? They could put Nick in jail for a long time."

I took a deep breath and tried to release my anger. "I started to call the police, but I knew that the whole mess would end up in court. With my history, no one would believe me, even with the tape as evidence. Nick's lawyers would make it look like I wanted to do it and I just couldn't put myself through that torture knowing that Nick would get away scott-free."

It was pretty clear that Kim didn't know what to say. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? God. I hope Nick doesn't show that tape to anyone else. I know I'd really be embarrassed if it were me."

I smiled, thinking that if getting caught making out on the couch embarrassed Kim, I couldn't imagine how she would react if she saw herself on tape like that! "Nick can't show the tape because I yanked it out of the camcorder before I threw it across the room, and brought it home with me," I said while I started to feel better about the situation.

"That was smart. Do you think Nick may have recorded on more than one tape?" Kim asked.

"I hadn't thought about that," I said. "I just want this whole mess behind me." Then I thought some more about what Kim said, "Maybe I better watch the tape just to make sure." I hopped off the couch and started toward my bedroom. "I'll be back in a jif with the tape and my camcorder."

When I came back with everything I needed to play the tape, Kim said, "Maybe I'd better go to bed now."

"Why?" I asked, as I hooked up the camcorder to our VCR.

"Because... I don't want to embarrass you any further," Kim said.

"Oh, don't worry about that," I replied, waving off her concern. "I mean if Kevin were still here..." I saw Kim smile at the mention of Kevin's name "... I might be embarrassed, but you've seen me naked before. It really doesn't bother me if you stay. In some ways, I could use the company. Besides, you might keep me from going out afterwards and killing the bastard!"

Kim smiled with a blush. "Okay, if you insist."

I finished hooking up the camcorder to the TV, popped in the tape, and pressed play. I saw myself on the TV, completely naked just lying there covered in cum.

Kim whispered, "Oh my..." Again, her hand went to her mouth in horror.

On the tape, Nick and his buddies moved over to me with some towels and started to clean me up. They didn't do a very good job of it as I could see several spots they missed. Then they helped me stand up and get back into my clothes. When I was completely dressed, they put me back on the couch next to Nick. Nick reached over and gave me a kiss. Then the TV screen got all snowy, meaning that there wasn't anything more on the tape.

"I'd better rewind it to make sure he didn't swap tapes in the middle," I said, wanting to make sure every base was covered. I pressed Stop and then rewind. The camcorder hummed as it rewound the tape. When it stopped, I pressed Play and I was surprised by what I saw on the screen.

I recognized Molly, the blonde waitress from Bentleys the other night. She and another girl I didn't recognize were standing in front of the camera.

On the screen, Molly said "Hi Nick. Thanks for inviting us to come over."

A voice from someone not in the picture said, "Hi sexy. Would you like to strip for me?"

"Like this?" asked Molly. The camera zoomed in and showed Molly taking off her shirt and then bouncing her rather large breasts which were still confined in her bra. Molly bent over, pushed down her pants and kicked off her shoes. "Like what you see?" she giggled.

"This is my friend Becky," Molly said, gesturing to the girl next to her. The camera panned over to show Becky. Becky waved at the camera, and then pulled off her sweater, exposing her naked breasts for the camera. Then she shrugged off her skirt and stood there wearing only a pair of fishnet stockings held up with a garter belt and a pair of high heeled shoes.

"Hi Nick," said Becky. "Like what you see?"

Kim gasped, her eyes wide open, taking in every bit of the scene.

"I love it, Babe." Nick said from behind the camera. "Hey don't you think Molly's a bit overdressed? Why don'tcha give her a hand?"

The camera followed Becky as she walked over to Molly. Becky began playing with Molly's breasts and then pulled one at a time out from their confinement. When Becky let them go, Molly's breasts flopped over the bra cups and trapped the garment underneath. Becky stooped over and began to suck one of the breasts while her hand moved up to play with the other.

"Mmm... You taste really good," moaned Becky.

I could feel Kim shifting uneasily next to me. Nick's womanizing was even worse than I thought. That guy was a real piece of work. Nick deserved to spend some hard time behind bars. I winced at my poor choice of words, and then focused my attention back on the movie.

Becky started kissing Molly between her breasts and worked her way down to her navel. She then poked her tongue into the navel. "That tickles," Molly said, tossing her blond mane as she giggled.

Moving her hands to Molly's hips, Becky pulled down Molly's briefs, exposing Molly's hairless slit. As she moved Molly's briefs down her legs, Becky's mouth worked its way down until it was over Molly's cunt.

Molly grabbed Becky's head and pulled her tightly against her cunt. "Lick me... Suck me... Eat me..." Molly said as Becky's head moved from side to side. "That's it, make me cum. Ohhh... Ahhh... Ohhh..." Molly moaned and then her body began to tremble.

Kim watched the TV with a strange expression on her face, while my emotions vacillated from being filled with rage to being turned on with the sight before me.

When her body settled down, Molly pushed Becky's head away from her cunt and guided Becky over to the coffee table. Becky sat down and then Molly moved her around so that Becky's legs were opened wide.

Nick said, "Doesn't that look good, Molly?" as the camera zoomed in and took a close-up of Becky's slit. The disgusting pig! But somehow I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen.

"Ummm, good enough to eat," Molly said huskily as she moved between Becky's legs and started licking her cunt.

The camera followed Molly's tongue as it licked up and down Becky's slit. Then she stuck her tongue deep inside Becky. When she pulled her tongue out, Molly's fingers pulled Becky's cunt lips apart exposing her clit. Then Molly's tongue flicked across Becky's clit.

"That's the way... to use... that tongue...", exclaimed Becky as her body started to tense up. Her words drifted into one low and rumbling moan. Then Becky started shaking, and all of a sudden you could hear her explosion. The camera zoomed back, and I could see Becky's legs squished Molly's head and Becky's hands pushed Molly's head tightly against her crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.