Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 3: Kevin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kevin - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

As I ran out of Amy's apartment and down the stairs, I realized that I left my books behind. I decided that there wasn't anything I really needed and hoped that Amy would bring the books to class on Tuesday.

I walked over to my house and saw my roommate Walt laying around in the living room. I said "Hi," to Walt and walked toward the stairs.

Walt laughed and said, "Why are you wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday? Spend the night with some hot babe, or did you just spend the night in the lab again?"

I just shook my head as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I could hear Walt laughing until I closed the door to my room. "If he only knew", I thought. "Of course he'd never believe me anyway."

My next class wasn't until two o'clock, so I decided to take a shower and find some fresh clothes. It was hard not to think about what happened last night and this morning. Sex with Amy was out of this world, so why did I feel so confused? Why did I have to walk out of her bedroom and find the goddess I've been dreaming about? The way I ran out of there, they must both think I'm crazy!

Walt was gone when I went back downstairs in search of some food. I found some hot dogs in the refrigerator and popped a couple in the nuker. Some hot dog buns along with a half-eaten bag of Doritos made up the rest of my lunch.


I wandered into my networking class ten minutes early and took a seat near the front of the room. I really liked this class. It was mostly full of graduate students and the material was really quite advanced. However, the class also had a couple of undergraduate students who managed to get in somehow.

While waiting for the professor, I saw my goddess walk in the door. I tried to hide, but she looked around the classroom and saw me anyway. She walked over to the desk next to me and sat down.

She said, "Hi, my name is Kim. I'm sorry we weren't properly introduced this morning, but I gather you were late for a class."

"Hi" I said nervously, "my name is Kevin."

"I know. I remember you from Digital Circuit Design last semester. It was amazing how you always seemed to know the answers to all of Professor Weiler's questions."

I said, "Ummm," or something equally intelligent.

Kim handed me my backpack. "Anyway, Amy asked me to give you these. Your books are inside. You left them at our place this morning."

"Thanks," I mumbled, blushing with the absurdity of the whole situation.

"You're welcome," she replied, and then she asked, "What do you think of Amy?"

"I think Amy's a very special person, umm, not that I don't think you're a special person too. Uhhh..." I stammered, too embarrassed to come up with anything better.

My goddess smiled back at me. "I think you're special too."

I felt my cheeks get very warm and heard Kim chuckle at my reaction.

Fortunately the professor walked into the classroom, threw a slide on the overhead projector, and began talking about a far safer subject--networking. Kim faced forward and started taking notes.

I tried to do the same thing, but my body was still on overload. Suddenly, it hit me. I had just spent five minutes talking to the most beautiful girl in the world, the morning after having sex with her roommate. Am I in heaven or hell? The difference between the two blurred before my eyes as Professor Weiler droned on in the background.

The professor rambled on for the next 45 minutes before he finally stopped throwing slides up on the overhead projector. He then announced that the first test would be two weeks from today. Half the class was stunned, the other half merely groaned.

After class was dismissed, I stood up and gathered my books. My goddess did the same thing only quicker. Then she reached out and grabbed my arm so I didn't have a chance to get away.

Kim dragged me out of the classroom and down the hall, and she clutched my arm tightly as I walked with her. Silently, I thought there may be far worse things in life than being kidnapped by a goddess, but for the life of me I couldn't think of one.

Our feet crunched on random patches of snow as we made our way across campus. Just ahead, the massive Student Union building towered amidst a cluster of evergreens. Kim's tight grip on my arm saved me, when I started to slip on a patch of ice as we walked up the stairs into the building.

Part of me was disappointed that we ended up in such a public place, yet another part of me wanted to do some of the things that Amy introduced to me last night. Then I realized that there was no way that a geek like me was gonna get lucky two days in a row, especially not with two beautiful women!

Kim led me down the steps to the cafeteria in the basement of the Student Union. She found a booth away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the crowd and asked me, "What do you want to drink?"

I mumbled "Coke, please." I mentally kicked myself, "Shouldn't I be the one buying the drinks?"

"Stay here and don't move. I'll be back in a minute." Kim shrugged out of her emerald green Columbia jacket, and said, "Watch my coat, please".

I watched her walk away and would have enjoyed the view her tight jeans provided if I wasn't so afraid of what would happen next. My frazzled nerves came back in full force as I watched her round but delicate hips sway to the other end of the room. I was so panicked; I couldn't decide what would be easier - waiting for Kim to return, or running away and hiding. Frozen into inaction, I just sat in the booth staring out into space and waited for my goddess to return.

My mind wandered all over the place. I've never even had a real date before, and yet in the last 24 hours, I had sex with the most amazing woman I ever met, and the goddess of my dreams just told me to wait here while she buys me a Coke! I must be laying in a hospital bed somewhere, dying, and having one some kind of drug-induced dream. Either that, or I've already died and gone to heaven.

Kim came back with a couple of cups and straws, bringing me back to reality. Or at least the bizarre reality that had somehow become my life over the past 24 hours. She sat down across from me, tapped her straw on the table to unwrap it, and slid it into the plastic lid with a squeak. "Tell me your life story," Kim demanded, taking a big swallow of Coke.

I paused for a moment, fiddling with my straw, and tried to think. I was way too nervous to speak coherently to the goddess; her mere presence rendered me speechless. "Tell me yours first," I croaked, hoping to buy some time to come up with something that sounded coherent.

Kim smiled and said, "Okay. What if we take turns?" I nodded yes as I took a sip of my Coke. The combination of caffeine and sugar started to settle my system down.

"Let's see, my name is Kimberly Taylor. I graduated from Parkville Senior High in Baltimore, Maryland, three and a half years ago. I got my love of science and mathematics from my aunt who went to school here a long time ago. I hope to graduate in a few months with a degree in electrical engineering, just like my aunt. I don't know what I want to do after I graduate, except that I really want to take the summer off and unwind. Your turn."

I took drank some more of my Coke and forced myself to calm self down. My heart raced as Kim reached over and held my hand. She looked deep into my eyes as if she could see my very soul, while I looked deeply into her blue eyes. For a few moments or an eternity - I'm not sure which - we shared an experience unlike any I had ever felt before. Somehow it gave me the confidence to speak.

"Okay. My name is Kevin Sparks. I skipped most of high school and came straight to the university. I also love science and mathematics, and if I can ever come up with a good thesis topic, I should my PhD before the end of summer. I'll probably get a research job after graduation, but I haven't made up my mind where I want to work. I've been contacted by so many places, they all seem to be one big blur," I babbled.

"Great," I thought to myself "I finally get the courage to speak to my goddess and all I can do is ramble on and on and on." While I tried not to crawl under the table in shame, I gestured to Kim to speak.

She looked at me expectantly and said, "Hmmm... Okay... I'm five foot seven and I weigh... well you can guess, but I'm not going to tell you. I don't have a boyfriend - I've been too busy with my classes." She paused for a moment, "But I do think you're cute."

I was shocked - my goddess thought I was cute! Finally mustering some more courage, I said, "I don't have a girlfriend either, or at least I don't think I do. I know Amy has a boyfriend, but I'm really confused about what happened last night. I don't know whether Amy likes me, or she was just saying thank-you for helping her with her homework. Maybe she just pitied me when she found out I was a virgin."

"I doubt that Amy pities you." Kim said, shifting in her seat. "In fact, I think she rather likes you. I know she thinks you're cute too. Amy and her boyfriend have been going out for years, but I think that she deserves someone much better than... Um..."

Kim turned her head, so I followed her gaze. Walt stood beside our table. "Hi Walt," I greeted, somewhat relieved by the break from our intense conversation. "What's up?" I asked, sliding toward the wall so he could join us.

"I've got to be going, Kim said, gathering her books and jacket. "Save a seat for me in class on Monday. 'later," she smiled, first at me, then at Walt.

I smiled back and said goodbye as I watched Kim's beautiful backside make its way toward the door. There went my goddess. Instead of being certain where things stood after our chat, I found myself even more confused than I was before.

Walt snapped his fingers a couple of times in front of my face to break my trance. I looked at him blankly. Then he asked, with a blunt crudeness only Walt was capable of, "So is that what you were doing last night?" His eyebrows rose with the question. Whether it was disbelief or envy, I wasn't sure. Perhaps a bit of both.

"Ummm, yes... ahhh no... I mean I'm not really sure," I stammered. "I'm really confused. I didn't even know her name until today. I was too afraid to talk to her before."

"From what I could see, you were doing a pretty good job," Walt encouraged. "Are you hungry? For food, I mean." I nodded. "Let's go get some burgers then," he suggested, tossing the empty paper cups in the trashcan. It took what little strength I had left to stand up, pick up my stuff, and follow Walt into the cafeteria line.


Saturday afternoon I got a phone call from Amy. She told me that while she really liked me, she already had a boyfriend. However she had a friend she thought I might like. Amy also told me that her friend wasn't seeing anyone right now, and she thought we might make a nice couple. Thinking that friend was Amy's roommate Kim, I agreed to meet them at Bentleys at seven o'clock that night. I wasn't about to turn down another chance to see my goddess, even though the thought of seeing Amy again positively scared me.

I got there a little early, thinking I might meet Kim and Amy outside. I really didn't want to go inside Bentleys since I was afraid they would ask for my ID. I wouldn't turn 18 for another month or so.

When I saw Amy walking down the street with another girl, I did a double take. The friend she had mentioned on the phone wasn't Kim, but someone I'd never seen before. The girl had the build of an athlete and dark hair. She was taller than Amy, almost as tall as I was.

Amy saw me and waved. I waved back, and a moment later, Amy introduced me to her friend Joyce. Joyce had a big smile on her face as she leaned over to whisper something in Amy's ear. Both girls giggled while I stood there with a confused look on my face.

Amy grabbed one of my arms, while Joyce grabbed the other. Together, they dragged me into Bentleys. Amy looked at the hostess and the hostess just pointed to the back of the restaurant. Either Amy knew the hostess really well, or she had made arrangements before we got there. Still clutching my arms, the girls led me in the direction the hostess pointed.

Amy pushed me into one side of the booth and Joyce hopped in beside me. Amy slid into the seat across from Joyce and me. "Joyce is studying American history," Amy began, in an attempt to break the ice.

I looked over at Joyce. "I specialize in post-World War II sexual practices," Joyce added. "I particularly like the sexual revolution of the 1960's." She smiled and I felt her hand rubbing my thigh. It may be January in Maryland, but I felt like it was the middle of summer.

The waitress brought over some menus and asked, "Any drinks before you order?"

"Three Heinekens," Amy ordered. The waitress made a note on her pad, and then headed off to the bar to get our drinks.

After the waitress left, I worried about getting carded and laughed all the way out of Bentleys. But then, Joyce had stopped rubbing the outside of my thigh and started rubbing the inside. Oh god, I thought, nearly choking on the giant lump that formed in my throat. With each stroke, Joyce's hand got closer and closer to my crotch. The thought of what would happen if Joyce's hand reached my penis replaced my worries about getting carded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.