Daisy Chain - Cover

Daisy Chain

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nina is wealthy, heterosexual and running errands in her Mercedes while her self-centered husband is away on a business trip. When the car breaks down, she walks to a bar to make a call. That's where she meets Danielle, the bar's manager. It's a lesbian bar, and Danielle helps her find a mechanic, and is kind enough to give her a ride home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Caution   Transformation  

Though I couldn't get the note-or Vicki-out of my mind, the rest of the evening went pretty smoothly. Vicki gave me one last look when I came back from the bathroom, and I just gave her a nod and a little smile, which she returned. My new arcane, splendorous world of unspoken sapphic radar.

Vicki and her husband left early, and after that one silent exchange, she was the picture of social correctness around me, as if nothing had ever transpired between us.

The game went down to the wire, with the Falcons winning dramatically at the end.

"Well, what could be better?" said Bill Isaacson, one of the men from Minnesota as he stood before me, swirling a drink. "We are making great business friends and your Falcons beat the mighty Forty-Niners!"

I smiled. "Yes, isn't it great? But you know, San Francisco just isn't the same team since ol' Montana left."

His eyebrows arched up, and he stuck one finger out from the hand that was wrapped around the drink. "You are so right!"

I gloated quietly as everyone prepared to go. Nina Cutler had done a good job on the football front.

Everyone said their goodbyes, and Bill Isaacson, in his booming voice, raised his drink before he drained it. "Goodnight, Nancy!" I didn't want to correct him.

"'Nite! Go Vikings!" I called out.

The finger popped out again. "Right! Thank you!"

"Way to go," David whispered in my ear as he patted my ass.

Yesss. A vote of confidence from the coach.

"I didn't know you knew who Minnesota's team was," David said as he drove us home.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I said, looking out the window. I cringed immediately when the words left my lips. Nina, shutup already.

"Oh yeah?" He said, grinning that let's-get-naked-and-find-out grin.


The unexpected episode with Vicki just made me want Danielle more.

"Daisy Chain, this is Danny."

I said nothing for a moment, letting her voice ring in my ears, tinny through the cell phone receiver but still wonderful to hear.

"Hello? Danny here."

"I just wanted to hear you say things," I said, a woman hopelessly in love now.

"Heyyyy... well what kind of things?" She asked slyly.

"Ummm..." I looked out the window of the Mercedes as it sat purring at idle outside the gourmet food store. People were coming and going, women fussing with their purses, coming out with bags of expensive stuff to fill their pantries with. People from Nina-land. The Daisy Chain's jukebox thumped faintly in the background through the cell phone, and I could smell cigarette smoke and see the worn linoleum floor in my mind. "Things... that you want to do to me, maybe?" I teased.

"Mmmm... well, that list could take quite a while. Where are you?"

"Outside a gourmet food store in Nina-land."

She laughed at me adopting the phrase she had invented. "Oh, well, that's perfect. I would start with the gourmet hors d'ouvre I love, and that would be your mouth. I would just savor it... kiss you like crazy, suck that sweet tongue of yours into my mouth and make love to it until my jaws ache."

My mouth was going dry, and I felt my sex begin to dampen just listening to her. I closed my eyes, invisible behind my sunglasses, and leaned my head back on the headrest.

"And of course, I would ever so slowly move down, suck on that delectable neck of yours, nibble on your ear a bit..."

She was killing me. But it was my fault. I started the flirting, and she was just taking it to the next level. I could have so easily slipped my hand under the terrycloth shorts I had on and start playing with myself right there, I was getting so hot. Not a good idea, here in the parking lot of the upscale food store where all my neighbors shopped.

I had better slow this down.

"Stop there. Or I'll have to explain the wet spot on the car seat to David."

She laughed loudly.

"If you're going to be around the club... can I come see you, just for a minute?" All the background noise of my psyche told me that continuing this was, in the long run, unhealthy. But that was just it-it had all become background noise, and I had become adept at blocking it out with my desire for her. It was like a group of protestors, huddled together on a street corner, chanting and pumping their signs up and down. When I was in Danielle's arms, a symphony exploded with triumphant sound, and the protestors were drowned out.

"You never have to ask that," she said. See? The horn section of the symphony was warming up already.

By the time I pulled up into the parking lot of the Daisy Chain, the sun was starting to set.

"Hiya Nina," Joan sang as she wiped down the bar.

I smiled at her easily. I felt comfortable here now. Not comfortable to the point that I would start hanging out here, not comfortable enough to be a member of the "lesbian nation," but I was accepted, and liked. Being "Danielle's girl" didn't hurt either.

"Heyyyy," she grinned, getting up from her desk. God she looked so wonderful, I almost went weak when I saw that smile. She had on a pair of big khaki shorts, outdoorsy type with big pockets everywhere, and a sleeveless black tank. Her 5'10" frame ended in a pair of tan hiking boots.

"Crocodile Danielle," I joked. "All you need is the Australian bush hat."

She giggled. "No worries mate," she said in a pretty good Aussie accent.

I beamed at her, and she held out her arms. I happily melted into them, pressing the side of my face to her breasts and sinking into my secret, wondrous world of her warmth. The symphony was roaring.

At the same time, our faces turned to each other and she set me roasting with a deep, luscious kiss, her mouth tasting faintly of beer, and her tongue a welcome invader in mine. The syrupy warmth in my sex that had started outside the store was back, starting to bubble now.

I would have been happy just talking, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with Danielle's hand on my breast, in my hair, over my ass. I didn't protest when she slipped it under the waistband of my terrycloth shorts and found my warm mound, either.

I was panting, my mouth locked with hers, my nostrils puffing out my excitement onto her face as she rubbed me slowly.

Danielle deftly pushed my shorts and panties down together, rendering me suddenly exposed, then she hoisted me up in her strong arms, and sat me on her desk. I felt as light and helpless a child (a happy one!)

My naked bottom was seated on the edge of her wooden desk and she quickly went to her office door and locked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.