Daisy Chain - Cover

Daisy Chain

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nina is wealthy, heterosexual and running errands in her Mercedes while her self-centered husband is away on a business trip. When the car breaks down, she walks to a bar to make a call. That's where she meets Danielle, the bar's manager. It's a lesbian bar, and Danielle helps her find a mechanic, and is kind enough to give her a ride home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Caution   Transformation  

I was in a dream. But it wasn't a dream, and to make sure, I turned to the tall, strong but pretty lesbian in front of me, magnificent in just her dockers as her soft smile seemed to illuminate my entire bedroom.

I wanted to be with her on the bed, but I couldn't wait even that long for another kiss. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around her waist, my face uplifted, begging for another rich, warm branding from her luscious mouth.

She claimed me fully, her long arms wrapped around me, one hand dropping to my buttocks and pulling me up and to her firmly. As I basked in her arms my heart hammered furiously against her bare breasts. Her embrace was full of power, yet still soft and caring. I could have been anywhere at that point, anywhere in the world, all I felt was the sweetness of my Danielle.

I moaned into her mouth and felt her fingers unbuttoning the front of my shorts. I broke our incredible kiss briefly to look at her again, and then my head turned, almost by instinct, to the mirror I dressed in front of every day. This was the mirror that saw Nina Cutler, young wealthy society lady, elegant, in shape and sexy, cultured and poised, donning expensive morsels from her vast wardrobe, draping pearls or diamonds on her petite frame to wow whoever it was that needed impressing that day, before I flowed down the stairs of my mansion.

Now, I looked at myself, and saw my smallish body pressed up against the body of another woman, her breasts rubbing against my neck, her hands now beckoning my shorts down off of my hips. Was that me?

I looked back up at her, and her smile melted me again. She pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them, leaving me in my panties. I glanced again at the mirror. Without a word, she guided me to the edge of the bed, and gave me the slightest turn, and then an even gentler push in the small of my back, telling me, in the language of sexual telepathy, to bend over the bed so she could disrobe me completely.

I complied, and watched again in the mirror as this young Amazon pulled my panties down off my hips and legs, until again, I daintily stepped out of them. I turned to her, and she bathed me in those dark eyes, then held the panties to her face and inhaled deeply.

"Nina," she murmured. It was a gesture that sent a deep pang of excitement and wonder through my body.

Another woman was looking at me, wanting me, and here I was, in my bedroom naked in front of her.

Danielle unbuttoned her dockers and slid them to the floor. I watched her, mesmerized, and then the rangy blonde goddess stepped to me and cupped my sex in her hand. I closed my eyes, pressed my face to her breast and licked. As her fingers slowly kneaded and stroked me between my legs, I gathered her nipple in my mouth and sucked. How delicious that was, looking up at her, and suckling at her breast. I felt myself sliding into a deep state of submission, my knees were weakening and my womanhood, with each second she explored it with her young fingers, had become a syrupy cauldron.

That made it easy for her middle finger to press against my opening and slide inside me. My arms went around her neck then, and I gasped as her finger made it's wonderful dive into me, until her knuckles pressed against my vulva. "Oh Danielle..." I whispered into her breast, "oh yessss..."

She was stroking my hair, and as her finger drew back to my opening she paired it with another, and now two of her lovely fingers filled me, driving deep again. I dropped to the bed, and she moved with me, descending on me as I did a slow collapse backward, my legs open for her. She kept her fingers in me and stroked, and my gorgeous new savior was straddling over me, her long blonde hair hanging as she drilled me with her fingers. I realized almost with panic that I could cum if she kept it up, and I reached out and grabbed her hand, perhaps the last vestige of any defense I could put up. She withdrew from me, and then brought her hand to my mouth, which was already open. With the tiniest of nods she gave me permission to suck her fingers, and my mouth grabbed them, and sucked my own nectar from them. Danielle's other hand was on my breast, caressing, and my hand went instinctively back down to my center. She pushed it away and stroked my clit, and that sent me sprawling over the edge of the precipice of ecstasy. The taste of my own secretions, offered to me like a dessert by this honeyed creature above me, was too much in itself. When she reached down and massaged my clit with such confidence, as if she owned me, a wave of joyous electricity coursed inexorably through me, and my orgasm was in full throttle.

My body arched, and I seized up momentarily before a high shriek sailed out of my throat. I let go, letting her have me completely, and the waves of

pleasure sent my body spasming.

I had never, ever come so soon in a sexual encounter.

But then, I thought, panting as I looked up into Danielle's face, I had never been swept off my feet by a tall beautiful, confident and powerful lesbian goddess either. As her mouth said something about "sweet Nina", I felt like some princess, kidnapped from her lofty tower by a barbarian Amazon, taken away and plundered deep in her wooded enclave; a sweet prisoner of some ancient warrior queen's desires. She seemed to sense that exact juxtaposition of our womanly personas just then, because she smiled, and lowered her mouth to mine to conquer me again with another of those savagely sweet kisses. Her fingers stroked my hooded clitoris again, and as her tongue stabbed my willing mouth, my body surrendered immediately again, another climax riddled me, and I shuddered, needing air but not willing to let my mouth drift from hers.

She backed away for a moment, and let me breathe. I ached for more of her. I looked from her eyes down the length of her body, then back up.

"Danielle," I said, glancing back down at her pantied vulva, "Please... I've never... I..."

I couldn't bring myself to beg her to let me taste her, but she knew, and she nodded, swinging one leg off the bed and to the floor. I just slid down under her, until my knees touched the wood floor, and found myself surrounded by her tanned, smooth, sweet smelling thighs. In front of me was not a department store ad, not a mannequin at the fashion outlet, but a real, breathing, warm-and very excited woman-her secrets covered only by a green lace thong panty. I took the waist string of the garment in my hands, feeling her warm skin on my knuckles, and started pulling down. How odd, but wildly exciting it was to--after over thirty years of taking off my own panties--be taking panties off the body of another woman! I slid them all the way down and off, and couldn't help but notice the dark stain of fluid in the cotton crotch of them when I laid them gently on the floor. My hands and eyes slid up together, up her legs, silken pillars of warmth, until they were on her pelvis, and I was staring into a neat, closel trimmed mound, her lips pouting gently through the mist of hair, beckoning me. Her scent enveloped me, and I inched my face closer. It would have been a moment of truth, of decision, but there was nothing that could have stopped me by then. Just before my mouth touched her flesh her aroma was so deliciously strong it made me shiver with excitement. With a whimper I pressed my lips to her sex and dipped my tongue along the fissure of her pussy lips. I felt her hand in my hair, her fingers sliding into my scalp, and heard her sigh deeply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.