Death By Fucking
Chapter 17: Preparations and Programming

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 17: Preparations and Programming - This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

The Year Five

Andrew's Story

It's the database that's important. I'd taught the twerps to program starting when they were three. They are a whole lot smarter than I am. Was three years old too young to learn to program? I don't think so. I've done the initial system design, but soon I'll turn that over to them, too. Let's face it, when the brains were passed out in this family, I was last in line.

Anyway their assignment recently was to build me a firewall. I've got a plan. It's a good plan and I'm proud of it. My theory is before long we are going to be under attack. People are going to want to get into my database, find out what we are about, sabotage our operation, even.

We are trouble. Not short term, we are somewhat harmless in the immediate future, except for Em, who might be the most dangerous person on earth. I mean that. But if someone finds out what we really are doing, there must be some h. Sapiens somewhere who will want to take on the next generation.

And we have our dark little secret. The girls are telepaths. I can read them but no one else. So I must have some incipient abilities. Maybe many h. Sapiens are born with that latent talent, but have no one at the other end of the line to link up to, so to speak. I've got my links in place. The eGirls seem to be able to read anyone's thoughts. I don't think anyone else can read their thoughts, though, except for the eBoys, of course and each other.

So we've got to protect ourselves, data-wise at least. I've got some ideas about how to do it, but I'm not good enough to pull it off. I'll let the eGirls wrap their little brains around our problem, then see where they go with it.

Meanwhile I've learned to live with my mind being an open book to a pack of five year olds. I'm used to it. I've got nothing to hide. I'm not like a serial killer or jay walker or anything like that. Mostly I like sex. That's the key to Andrew. The little ones know it, even if the concept of 'sex' is foreign to them. There is no way I can hide it from them, so I figure a relaxed attitude is the only sane way to handle it.

There was a time when I could go for weeks at a time with no sex at all. Some female acquaintance might eventually call me up and suggest getting it on, and that would be that. Otherwise, I was dry. And it didn't bother me that much.

But now I live with two ravishingly beautiful, intelligent women. I'm constantly horny. I can't help it. They are sweet, warm and sexy. Every day I am with them I feel enveloped in warm nurturing love. Thank God the girls decided to quit their jobs not long after their pregnancies were confirmed. I couldn't have handled being away from them.

They manage to keep busy, handling our business, managing the Institute for the Advancement of Mankind. They even finished off their doctorates. They do housework too, occasionally. I mostly raise the little ones and do my programming thing. I do the cooking and grocery shopping too. You see a lot of good looking mothers in a grocery store.

But I figure there is danger lurking. Somewhere in the future, someone is going to come after us. It will probably be the government. After all, one of the points of our movement toward the next generation is to poke a bit of a hole in consumerism. That won't go over well in the most powerful circles of this country. And our present administration likes to be in a position of total control. We are pretty uncontrollable.

And let's face it we are creating a race of geniuses. I'm pretty smart, but I'm a mental midget next to the children of the next generation. I tried giving the eGirls an IQ test a while back. I took the test and scored 155. I felt pretty good about it. Then the munchkins went right off of the charts. Over 200 is the only thing I could confirm. How much over 200 I just don't know.

Right now we are so small as to be invisible. But we are ready for a major breakout if our mating plans work out. Here in our own family, six years ago there were only two women. Now there are six females and three males. That's progress. Besides which, I've had one hundred and eighty-five kids through these informal liaisons with twins on the network that the girls have worked out. I've even had seven boys to accompany my eighty-nine sets of girl twins. As far as we can tell, they are all geniuses. And they all have the telepathy thing going. I do nothing. I know nothing. Suddenly some woman shows up at our house and I'm spending the afternoon valiantly trying to impregnate her. Mostly it works. My life is good.

Multiply that by twenty thousand and we start making some noise. I want to be prepared when that noise is heard. After all, how easy is it going to be to keep a lid on it when I've got a couple of hundred kids all over the stinking country? I'm a very prolific guy.


Donnie's Story

It was so horrible. We were peacefully sleeping in the middle of the night when Andrew was up like a shot. As he ran from our bedroom he yelled "Call 911. We have an intruder."

Dee Dee grabbed for the phone and placed the emergency call while I followed after Andrew. He was running to the girls' room!

He burst into their room with me only a few steps behind. There was a man trying to grab our little girls! Andrew was on him in a flash. He wrapped his arms around the man's waist from behind and fell backwards twisting as he fell. The man went down with him, falling flat on his face.

His head hit the floor so hard he seemed to go out like a light. Andrew was searching the man when Elle said "He has a gun, Daddy. It's in his pants."

Emma said, "Don't worry, Daddy. You knocked him out good."

It was then I started to go into hysterics. I couldn't catch my breath. I was crying. Deirdre came in and she was crying too. Emma was laughing.

Andrew found the gun. It was big and it was loaded. There had never been a gun in our house before. Andrew pulled the man's wallet out of his pants. He opened it and removed several cards.

He said to Edda, "Eddie, go scan these into your computer. Email me a copy, okay?" He handed the cards to her and away she ran.

Andrew backed away and pointed the gun at this big ugly man who had tried to take our babies. I thought he might shoot him. I was still crying. I couldn't help it. I was so scared for the babies.

Dee Dee said, "Please Andrew. Don't shoot him. The police are on their way."

Andrew looked at me for the first time. "Calm down, sweetheart. Everything is going to be alright."

He turned to the girls. "When he wakes up, I'm going to ask him some questions. He won't want to answer. I don't care if he says anything or not. You munchkins listen to what he says in his head. But don't say it out loud. Let me know his answers silently, if you know what I mean."

Edie said "Okay, Daddy. He woke us up when he came into the room. He's a bad man."

Eddie came back into the bedroom and handed Andrew the cards. He put them back into the man's wallet and reinserted the wallet into the man's pants.

The big ugly thing was coming to. He sat up suddenly and reached in his pants as if to go for his gun.

Andrew said, "Too late, asshole. Sit there and don't move, or I'll shoot your child molesting ass."

The man turned and saw Andrew for the first time. It must have been an intimidating sight, seeing my tall strong husband looming over him with his own pistol, cocked and ready.

Andrew asked "What's your name?" The man said nothing.

Andrew said "Who sent you?" The man was silent.

"Who do you work for?" Still nothing.

We heard the police sirens in the distance and knew that Chief McArthur or one of his patrolmen would be here soon.

Andrew asked "What did you want with my children?"

The ugly man refused to talk. Dee Dee ran down to the front door to let in the police.

Then everything was chaos as the young police officer took over, arrested our ugly intruder and took our statements.

He tried questioning the girls but all he got from Emma was "We woke up and saw the big ugly man coming toward us. We called our Daddy and he came and saved us."

The cop took the man away in handcuffs. I was finally calm enough to hug Andrew, saying "Thank you. Thank you. You are so brave and wonderful."

Andrew shook his head. "The girls were in no danger. What do you say, Emmy?"

Emma laughed. She found this whole episode delightful. "Daddy told me not to hurt the ugly man. So I just made him stand there so Daddy could bop him. Daddy bopped him good."

Andrew laughed too. "At least I learned something from little league wrestling."

Deirdre and I gaped at them. It was dawning on us that Andrew had held out on us again!

Dee Dee said to Emma "What do you mean you just made him stand there?"

Emma said, "Whoops! Was I supposed to say that, Daddy?"

Andrew smiled. "It's okay, baby. Your Mommies need to know that you will always be safe." Then he looked at us. At least he had the grace to appear a little embarrassed. "If they have to, the girls can take over a Sapiens' mind. It's a little difficult for them to do individually yet, Emma's the best at it, but four of them together would be overwhelming. They know they aren't allowed to do it unless I say it is okay. And they know that if they harm someone they'll be in deep shit. Don't you girls!"

Eddie said, "We don't want to be in deep shit, Daddy."

Elle said, "Emma does it more than anyone else. She plays jokes on people."

Emma said, "Elle! Shut up you tattletale. I'm going to get you if you don't be quiet!"

Andrew quieted them down. "Girls, tonight I'm not going to be mad no matter what. Please, Em, you know you are supposed to use your powers only for good, just like Spiderman. Cool it with the telepathic control, would ya'?"

I was speechless. I said "Andrew we need to talk; in our bedroom. Now!"

Eddie said, "Daddy's in trouble! You're gonna get it now, Daddy."

Daddy gave the girls a weak grin. "Go to bed, please. Lay off of the mind control for a while, will you? You're making my life miserable."

Emma said, "Don't worry, Daddy. After they yell at you, both of them want to get laid."

The little stinker! She always has to have the last word. I walked over, intending to scold her. Instead I hugged her and started crying again. Each adult took at least one little girl and held her. Eric and Ethan came running in from their bedroom. God, I hadn't even given them a thought! It made me cry even more. Our family was safe.

I don't know what was more shocking: catching an intruder in our little girls' room, or finding out our children have the powers of some super hero. We were shocked either way. And Andrew hadn't told us. He knew and he hadn't told us.

We marched him back to our bedroom. I must admit that Emma was right. Seeing Andrew act in so manly a fashion certainly made me horny. Maybe it was the aftermath of the whole thing, but I really needed him inside of me.

We got into the room and made Andrew sit on our bed. It's a huge king-sized bed that fits all three of us comfortably. Andrew was in his pajama bottoms. He never wears a top. He was gorgeous. It's very difficult being angry with him.

Deirdre said, "Well Andrew, what do you have to say for yourself?"

He said, "Do you really want to get laid?"

What could we do? We had to laugh. Then we attacked him. We even let our one-on-one rule slide a little just for the evening. We both wanted him now!


Deirdre's Story

Andrew seems so staid, so set in his ways. He's comfortable in a routine that is unchanging. Perhaps it's because he has so many things to do that he has little choice but to do them according to a schedule.

But an outside observer might consider our Andrew a boring stick in the mud. Every Saturday and Sunday afternoon he can be found in front of the tube with his football games, his Big Mac and his beer. During the week it is programming, child rearing and not much else.

He is the most dedicated of fathers. He's never far from our six children, playing with them, teaching them or just babysitting - working on his programs as they do their own thing. It's so easy to forget that our Andrew may be unique in all the world.

Donnie and I are the businesspersons in our family. Andrew's regards business matters with ignorance and apathy. He doesn't know and he doesn't care. And yet from a standing start he has built a programming business that supports us comfortably. We allow him to do his programming thing: after all it is the engine that drives the business. And we handle everything else: sales, accounting, etc.

He has fathered almost two hundred children. And he's only thirty-two. How many more will he have? Each of his children is a super-genius. Each of his children is telepathic. And now it appears that each of his children may have some kind of incredible power to control minds.

Yet Andrew goes along as if nothing is out of the ordinary, the world is going according to plan. He refuses to have his head turned by his accomplishments, no matter how extraordinary.

Tonight he captured that intruder, bandit, or kidnapper, whatever he was. He threw the man to the ground and knocked him out in a single move. Then he calmly lifted the man's wallet, had one of the girls scan the pertinent information into our network, and then replaced it without the man's knowledge.

Then at gunpoint he questioned the man, who I am sure gave his answers silently without even knowing that he did it. Andrew must be the most special boring person on earth.

A couple of years ago our cousin Danny was the first woman to take advantage of another of Andrew's unique talents, the ability to impregnate the IAM twins. A year and a half later she called us again, wanting a chance at another child or children.

I asked her "What does your significant other think about that?"

She said, "After being with Andrew, I found out that Artie is my insignificant other. Oh! I suppose I shouldn't have said that! Sorry." I think all the girls that Andrew has been with feel that way.

We have invited all of these women in to Andrew's bed for the sake of IAM. Andrew doesn't complain about his use as our resident stud. It doesn't matter whether the woman who comes is beautiful, plain, older, younger, white, black, or whatever. He does his duty. He does his duty so well that we've gotten many a request for a return engagement just like Danny's, with or without the goal of procreation.

But Andrew only cares about Donnie and me. After each of his encounters he is always eager to have one of us join him for a second round of lovemaking. He says it cleanses his soul. I think he's just a horny little devil who adores making love to us.

Andrew doesn't see us as we are. He sees us with his heart. We are the idealized version of ourselves to Andrew. We are two forty-one year old women, trying to maintain a relationship with our thirty-one year old man. And it's easy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.