Death By Fucking - Cover

Death By Fucking

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Chapter 11 - Andrew gets a twofer

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Andrew gets a twofer - This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Dee Dee's Story

I'm not sure what I was feeling as we hurried out of the hotel restaurant. I just panicked when I realized what a fool I had been. I was rushing to a pharmacy to buy an early pregnancy test, but I realized the test probably wouldn't be able to detect a pregnancy after 3 days. I must be out of my mind.

I turned to confront Andrew and Donnie who had been trying to catch up to me. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I was running to get a home pregnancy test, but I'm sure I won't be able to use it for days or maybe even weeks. There isn't any rush to get one."

Both of their faces were unfathomable. I bet the look on my face was indecipherable as well. Why shouldn't it be? I have no idea how I feel about this. Panic. That's what I feel. But is it good panic, bad panic, or just plain panic?

Andrew must have seen the looks on both of our faces. He took both of our arms and said, "Come on, let's go upstairs and talk this thing over."

As we went up to my room, I started to regain control. I was breathing deeply, calming down. Andrew asked to use my laptop and I of course let him. Donnie and I huddled on my bed, hugging and trying to make sense of this all.

"Donnie, we might be pregnant! If Andrew is one of us, what would that mean? He might be just as potent as any normal male would be with any normal female. I'm so sorry, Donnie, the thought just never occurred to me that he wasn't a normal human."

"It's okay, Dee Dee. How could you have known? And maybe he is just a normal man, had you thought of that? Maybe he is just an incredibly intelligent, wonderfully sexy, unbelievably sensitive normal human. Well I just talked my way out of that idea. If he isn't one of us, there is no 'us'."

I said "His touch! Do you remember the first time he touched you? Andrew called it 'chemical attractors', but that was just a theory. Maybe it's genetics instead. Maybe his genes and our genes recognized their kinship. Maybe we were irresistible to each other because we were made for each other."

I finally realized Andrew was not a part of the conversation. He was sitting at the desk, fiddling with my laptop. "Andrew, what are you doing? Maybe you had better be a part of this conversation."

He said "Six days. You can take the test as early as six days after conception. You might get a negative result because an insufficient amount of some pregnancy hormone has been created and need to take the test a few days later, but if you get a positive result, that's it."

So we could find out in just a few more days. We had been sitting there holding each other. I had been panicked, then I was a little frightened. But all of a sudden I realized that a different feeling was permeating my body.

Donnie and I looked at each other with our mouths open. She said "Do you feel like I feel?"

I nodded my head. "More so."

We both turned to Andrew with predatory looks on our faces, I guess. He saw them because he took a half step back and his hands came up as if to protect himself.

He said, "Girls, I'm so sorry. I honestly thought you were protected. I've never come close to getting a woman pregnant before. There has never even been a question. It's my fault. A gentleman always takes care of a lady."

Donnie said "You are so right, Andrew. And right now you've got two ladies that desperately need to be taken care of."

Andrew was confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you upset with me?"

I had to laugh. He is so sensitive but sometimes he can be oblivious to the obvious. "Andrew you have two extremely horny sisters on your hands. I'm not sure why. You were already the most attractive man we've ever known. But we suddenly realize that you might be able to get us pregnant at the drop of a hat. We may already be pregnant! That is so erotic!"

Andrew was obviously shocked. "You think pregnancy is sexy? Huh?"

Donnie said, "You're not too bright. I like that in a man."

She stepped up to Andrew and put her arms around him and gave him a soul-felt heart-stopping kiss. When she finally released him, I turned him around and did the same, giving him the most passion-filled kiss my old body could deliver. I came up for air and Donnie again pulled him to her, lavishing him with another lascivious smooch.

Andrew pulled back, his face flushed, his breathing heavy. His erection was straining against his pants.

He said "If this is foreplay, I'm a dead man!"

I had to be honest with the poor boy. "Andrew what we have here is two girls and only one boy. I know this is many men's fantasy, but I doubt if many of them could actually pull it off, at least to the satisfaction of both girls. You, my dear are the exception to that rule. I had intended to ask you to spend the rest of the weekend with Donnie, at least until she caught her flight. I'm sorry, Donnie, but I'm too horny for that. You understand, don't you?"

Donnie nodded her head. "If you are half as horny as I am Dee Dee, I don't blame you for wanting to share."

I said "Look, Andrew; normally we are two calm professional women who are in complete control of our emotions. But you have barraged us with feelings in the last few days that have turned us into simpering idiots. And now this! At least our reaction this time wasn't to cry. Be grateful for that anyway."

Andrew said, "But you established an unbreakable rule last night, I remember because I carefully listen to everything you say regarding sex. That rule was: male-female only. Are you planning on revising that rule?"

Donnie said, "No Andrew. You are a systems analyst, you do the math. You can see as well as we can that there are two beds in this room. I'm getting into one. Dee Dee is getting into the other. You are free to move from bed to bed as you see fit. This can't be a standard practice, but honey we both need you now!"

Donnie began removing her clothing and tossing them on a convenient chair. I began doing the same. Both of us were looking Andrew in the eye. He looked like a fish. His mouth was open in an 'O' shape, opening and closing as if gasping for breath. But he never took his eyes of us. I could tell he had so many things to look at, he couldn't decide where to put his eyes.

Donnie reclined in the first bed, I in the second. Both of us had pulled down the bedspread and allowed our naked bodies to be exposed to our lover.

Donnie gestured to Andrew and said, "Well, the ball's in your court. Come, Andrew."


Andrew's Story

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I've got two naked goddesses lying in their beds, each waiting for little old me. And if they aren't pregnant yet, they sure as hell act like the want to be.

I feel myself entering the zone again; that zone where my instincts tell me to pillage and plunder and take no prisoners. I'm going to take them both. I'm going to take them until I own them.

I'm not like this normally. People are free, women are equal. No person owns another person. These women are superior to me in every way. But I've got to stake my claim for all time in both of them. This time when I plant my seed, it will grow in each of them. This is coming from so deep in my soul that no conscious thought is involved.

Every sense I have is screaming: propagate.

Donnie invited me over to her bed. I have to start somewhere, but I must admit my inclination is to start with Dee Dee. It has nothing to do with a preference between the two of them, other that it feels right that Dee Dee become the first to be impregnated.

'Impregnate': That is a word that takes 'fuck' to a whole new level. Especially here, where these women have become the center of my universe, where every emotion I've ever had toward a female seems to be pallid and tame compared to the incredibly intense feelings that well in me every time I think of these magnificent creatures.

They drive every other thought from my head. My heart swells with passion whenever I touch them. It will be my honor, my duty to impregnate them. And in the meantime I fully intend to fuck their brains out.

I went over to Donnie's bed. She reached out, those gorgeous round soft breasts just inviting me to touch them. But she gave me an almost chaste kiss and whispered in my ear, "Andrew, start with Dee Dee. She should be your first tonight. She found you. She loved you first. Go and take her. Then come back to me."

I took Donnie in my arms and kissed her the way she needed to be kissed, passionately, deeply. I looked in her eyes and with a smile I turned to my first love.

Dee Dee looked almost surprised when she saw me turning to her. She reached out just as Donnie had. Her breasts are those same round symmetrical soft breasts that Donnie has. They are frighteningly alluring. I gave her one deep kiss while fondling those beautiful orbs, slid into bed beside her, and then slid into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.