Death By Fucking
Chapter 24: Interactive Love

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 24: Interactive Love - This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Deirdre's Story

Our little girl has changed our lives. Something - hypnotism, magic, psychic brain surgery - has moved our relationship to a place we never knew existed. It's what I suspected about our children all along. But I never expected it for my husband or my sister or myself.

We long ago had recognized that the children 'touched' each other with their emotions. Andrew calls it telempathy. But I must say that I was the first one of us to recognize the implications. I had guessed that they could 'feel' the emotions of others to the point that they understood what it was to be loved. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Everyone knows what it's like to love. But to feel the love of others, what would that mean? It would surely eliminate uncertainty in relationships. One wouldn't need flower petals to determine if 'he loves me' or 'he loves me not'. But what else would it mean? With Emma's help we found out.

It's the warmest, most comforting feeling in the world. It is equivalent to that first time you fell in love and for the very first time touched your lover. That first touch held so much meaning, was so warm and tender, at once exciting and fulfilling.

But this first touch is made inside your heart, touching not skin but souls. I was always sure of our love for each other. But it means much more to feel him inside of my heart, and to be inside his.

Other people must be so lonely. They can never experience truly interactive love.

After Emma had altered us, brainwashed us, programmed us, whatever, she left to allow us to explore our newfound sensibility. I was glad that Donnie had selfishly ridden Andrew for a quickie before Emma had come to us. I felt perfectly justified in taking my turn with our husband.

I've always been somewhat baffled but ecstatic by Andrew's feelings about me. I knew he had them. He made that clear from the start, not just with his words but with his actions and his attitude. To me he always spoke with his heart. From our first time together so many years ago, I knew that the boy found me irresistible. I didn't know why he felt that way, but it brought me more joy than I ever imagined.

I was his any way he wanted me. He was irresistible to me, too. He didn't need to love me madly to have me. But love me he did.

Emma had left and I turned to look at my spouses. Andrew had fixed a gaze upon me, one that said everything. I suddenly realized that words were almost unnecessary because I felt what Andrew was feeling. There was love and adoration there. It made me feel proud and wanted. But rising behind the love, grabbing it and taking it higher was a rush of lust. I felt his lust and he felt mine. Our mutual lusts fed upon each other, not diminishing them but making them greater.

Love and lust, intermingled and indistinguishable, made us reach for each other, at first softly and romantically, but then with increasing urgency. I wanted him inside me. I needed to feel that gorgeous cock buried deeply within me, to be one with him in all ways.

He was already large and hard and seemingly growing larger and harder still. He rolled atop me and our lips met. My eyes closed. I didn't need my eyes. I was seeing him with my heart.

I felt that huge bulbous head insinuate itself between my lips - my pussy lips. I let an involuntary groan escape my other lips. He slowly slid into me. I was already wet and ready. I'm always ready for him.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt myself become full to overflowing with Andrew. I've practiced several meditation techniques over the years, but here was the nirvana I had been reaching for - a transcendental feeling of bliss enriched with passion; my mind a perfect blank, my emotions one with my friend, my lover, my husband.

He began to plunge into me and it was as if I were plunging into myself. We had a combined soul! I felt tears flow from my eyes, my emotions too large for my small body to contain. He was inside of me. We were one. How empty I'll feel without him.

We were touching in every way. This was the closest we have ever come to being a single being. Our passion was exposed, raw, and overwhelming. We were carrying each other higher and higher. My body clenched around him and I began to spasm in release.

My climax seemed to last a lifetime. My back was arched, forcing us even closer together. Suddenly I felt Andrew explode into me. He was a primal force of nature! I screamed my ecstasy as Andrew pumped his seed within me.

The aftermath of our first interactive fuck was almost as passionate as the event itself. Our emotions couldn't seem to disengage. Our shared joy continued for several minutes until I opened my eyes to see Andrew staring at me. We smiled a secret smile of shared knowledge. I guess we really did know each other in the biblical sense.


Andrew's Story

That was a distinctly unusual experience. All the while Dee Dee and I were fucking I felt Donnie's hand on my ass. I remember turning to look at her right in mid-fuck. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be humping the air. I could feel her within me. Damn, she was into it almost as much as we were! This could be interesting.

Afterwards, when Dee Dee had finally returned to the land of the living, we talked it over.

I said, "Donnie, what was that about? Do you get off or something?"

Donnie has this thing. I think she inherited it from Dee Dee. Sometimes when she smiles her eyes light up. Now her eyes were shining like beacons. "I didn't mean to intrude, but you two were emanating such a huge ball of emotion. I could feel it over here. Andrew, I touched your butt and that seemed to make it easier to tap into.

"Wow! If that's what we can expect from now on I think we should increase our insurance. Somebody's not going to be able to live through that. Talk about death by fucking."

Deirdre looked at her sister. "Did you have an orgasm?"

Donnie actually blushed. "I'm sorry, Dee Dee. You took me right with you. I couldn't help it. When you came, so did I."

I laughed. They both looked at me like I had two heads. But it is funny. "This is going to complicate our sex lives. I'm sure interested if this is going to mean more sex or less sex. At least now you girls will be able to have as many orgasms as I do."

Dee Dee smirked. She never smirks unless she has something on me. She said, "Andrew, we already were having at least twice as many orgasms as you were. And now we can tap in to each other's orgasms? This could be sweet. Sorry darling, but being a man, you still only get to have one orgasm at a time."

Donnie and Deirdre were holding hands during this little talk. I could see the glassy expression on both of there faces. I said, "What is it? Are you two still coming down?"

Donnie nodded her lovely blonde head. "Dee Dee is still into post-coital passion. Sorry, but it feels so good just to join her. This still isn't girl-on-girl sex Andrew, so you just get that thought out of your head! We're just sharing our feelings with each other like always. Well, maybe a tad more intimately than before."

Then they hugged each other. That's a sight I rarely see: two gorgeous and naked girls hugging; their soft little bodies touching at all the most interesting places. It's enough to make a guy horny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.