Early Start - Cover

Early Start

by falcon29

Copyright© 2003 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: A true account of how I first learned about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   .

I was six or seven years old when I saw my first naked adult woman. My sister was four years older than I was. We used to be bathed together but that stopped when I was about four. All that left me with was a general picture of gender differences. At any rate, I was hardly interested in sex at that age.

We moved to New Mexico when I was six. Our neighborhood was middle class, the street lined with two and three bedroom ranch homes. Only a few of these had pools. Our house was not one of them.

There were a lot of kids in the neighborhood. The age spread was fairly wide - from infants to high school kids. Even within my family, we went from fourteen (my oldest big brother) to six (me). Another brother and our sister came in the middle. Most of the families on the street were young, though there was the retired electrical engineer and his wife who lived on the corner.

One hot summer afternoon — the summer I turned seven -- I got tired of playing by myself in the back yard. My friends, Bobby and Billy lived across the street. They were twins and a year or two younger than I. The whole family had red hair. So did my mom. Maybe that was why I felt they might be related to us. Hey, I was a little kid! What did I know?

It was long enough ago that a kid my age was safe running around alone in the neighborhood. I crossed the street and walked around to the gate leading to their back yard. They had a small pool and I felt that they would be in it, since the day was so hot. I opened the gate and stepped through it. Not only were my friends not using the pool, but it was drained of water. I was disappointed that my friends weren't home. As I turned to go, I noticed that the sliding glass door was open.

(Air conditioning wasn't common in homes back then. Most houses, if they were cooled at all, had swamp coolers: big tin boxes on the roof where water was drizzled over excelsior filters. A fan sucked air through the filters and it was ducted into the house. They work but they raise the humidity, too. So it was not uncommon for people to leave windows and doors open.)

I crossed the flagstone patio and peered through the screen. The contrast of the bright sunshine made the interior of the house look like a cave. After some seconds, however, my eyes adjusted and I saw that the kitchen was empty. The living room beyond was likewise empty of life. I was just about to leave when a baby started crying somewhere inside the house. I froze in my steps. It seemed to go on for a long time. I knew my friends had a baby sister.

I had a good imagination for a six year old. As I waited for somebody to get the baby quiet, several scenarios occurred to me. This was the '50's and aliens and UFO's had just become a national fascination. I had become a default sci-fi fan because my brother read it. I imagined that Martians had kidnapped the family and missed the baby sleeping in the crib. I imagined that the family had gone to the store, similarly forgetting they had a baby. The crying just kept going on.

I tried the screen door and it slid open easily. I stepped inside, the cool of the house as welcome as a dip in the pool might have been. I crossed the kitchen and peeked down the hall leading from the living room to the bedrooms.

She must have turned the shower off just before I entered. I heard no sound until her bare foot slapped on the tiled floor as she came out of the bathroom. She turned to her right, away from me, obviously going to the nursery to tend the baby. The skylight in the hall ceiling lit her pale skin, turning her to a naked golden moving statue. It was my friends' mom... and she was naked!

I suppose she had what could be called a motherly figure. At the time all I cared about was that she was naked and I wasn't supposed to be seeing her that way. There was no way I could just turn around and walk out if I had the chance to see her again. Her ass was broad, but not sagging. She was still wet from the shower, not wanting to take the time to get a towel in her haste to get to the baby. She entered the last room on the left and the baby soon went from screaming to a gurgling sound.

Instinctively knowing I was getting deeper into forbidden territory, I crept down the hall until my angle of vision allowed a view into the baby's room. She had picked up the baby and had turned back toward the door. My gaze dropped and locked onto the sight of the baby nursing from one of my friends' mother's large round breasts. I got a funny feeling inside my shorts. My finger-sized dick got hard sometimes and all I knew was that it felt good. I didn't know why, but it was poking the front of my shorts at the sight of this wet, naked redhead. With her cloud of red pubic hair and the sun beating in the window reflecting off the droplets of water running over her pale skin, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

By that age, I knew something about sex. My mother had a set of small paperback booklets that explained the mechanics of the act, geared to different ages. I was a good reader, so I'd done a little reading ahead on my own. I knew that sex happened when the man put his penis inside the woman's hole. I remember thinking that I might be able to see this sex hole if I got closer to my naked neighbor. All I saw right then was the puffy thatch of her pubic hair down there.

I was so enraptured that I didn't realize I'd actually stepped into the room. She must have caught the motion from the corner of her eye because her head snapped up and she was staring right at me. She gave a little shriek of surprise and gripped the baby tight against her breast before she saw it was me and relaxed.

"Oh! Donny! You scared the life out of me!" she said. She relaxed her grip on the baby, who had lost the nipple and was making noise again. I watched as she lifted her milk filled breast and brought her nipple back to the baby's greedy sucking mouth. She looked back up at me and smiled. "You caught me getting out of the shower," she said. The pale skin of her cheeks was now splotched with dark pink. Thinking back on it in later years, it always made me wonder that she wasn't more self-conscious about being caught naked by one of the neighborhood kids. But she didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable except for that flush in her face.

She told me that the boys had gone with their father to the hardware store downtown (There were no malls then, or even strip malls. Everything was downtown). She sat casually on the bed next to the crib. She looked down at her baby, still smiling. I walked a little closer. Then I was right next to her, looking at the baby's face as she sucked her afternoon meal from her mother's breast. I also was taking in as much of the rest of this Goddess' body as I could. My general sense of it being taboo made the experience more than it really was. I noticed that the nipple of her other breast was leaking a little cloudy fluid. I saw that her nipple - the part that stood out - looked as big around — and almost as long -- as my penis was then. I wanted to touch it, but kept my hand at my side.

I glanced quickly down at her lap. Unfortunately, her ruddy pubic hair still hid her hole from my sight. In my memory, though, what stands out most about that quick glance was the large mole on her hip. It was darker brown than the freckles that virtually covered her body everywhere.

She had an aroma of lilacs about her. To this day, the smell of lilacs is my favorite of all the floral scents. She talked to me about babies while hers drained her left breast. When she switched, she must have realized it was slightly inappropriate to be sitting naked in front of the six year old boy from across the street. Either that or she noticed my kiddie hard on. At any rate, she shooed me out, telling me that she would send the boys over when they came home.

I was reluctant to lose this vision, but I went. Outside, I ran across the street and through my house into the back yard. I set the lawn sprinkler in the middle of the yard and turned on the water. While I ran through the spray, I thought about the woman across the street. The water striking my bare chest and legs reminded me of her wet skin. My mind saw again that dark brown mole that roosted just where the angle of leg and belly met.

That day marked the beginning of my interest in nudity and being naked, as well. I always woke up earlier than the rest of my family. I took to creeping naked into the back yard on cool mornings and playing - just running around, really. I enjoyed the way my dick felt flopping around free. Then it was an even more interesting feeling when it hardened and bobbed up and down as I ran. The morning my mom got up early and caught me, all she said was to be careful. Later that day, when the sun warmed things up, she suggested that it would be okay if I wanted to run through the sprinkler naked if I wanted. The rest of the summer I spent most of my time in back without my shorts on.

I never told Bobby and Billy about seeing their mother naked. I never told anybody else, either. I've always kept it as one of my favorite memories. It was a special thing, just between that redhead and me.

I did get to see a "sex hole" later that summer, though. My other good friend, Paul, and I were playing together in his yard. Jane, the little girl from the house next to his came over. We played a while, and then I asked her if we could see her with her pants off. She said we could, if she could see us the same way. We agreed and the three of us went behind a stand of poplars in the corner of the yard.

She wasted no time in pulling her shorts and cotton panties down and off. We bent forward and peered intently at her hairless mound. I asked her to squat down and spread her legs. When she did, I finally saw it. It was just a little crease, really. But when I asked her if I could touch it, she let me. I pried into it carefully. My fingers spread her tiny lips and there it was. I would have stuck my finger inside her, but she stopped me. We had her stand up and bend over; facing away from us so we could see her butt hole. We both poked at it a little bit before Jane put an end to that, too, standing up and putting her shorts back on.

Then she demanded to see us. We both dropped our shorts and underwear. She squatted back down and looked from one to the other. We were both stiff, I guessed at the time it was because we were doing something 'naughty'. Why else did we go and hide behind the trees? Jane took a penis in each hand and squeezed them. She moved them up and down. The tingling feeling I got was wonderfully naughty. The more she played with it, the more excited I felt. She tired of them after a few minutes and just let them go. After making us show her our butts, she lost interest and ran out into the yard. We pulled up our pants and followed. She was swinging. I took the other swing, while my friend used the slide. That was it. Our curiosity satisfied, we moved on to serious playing.

When I was nine, my sister was thirteen. We had a closer relationship than we did with either of our older brothers. I never played at sex with her, so if you're waiting for the incest, you'll be disappointed. We were just close, that's all. But she had a friend named Claudia. On weekends during the school year (and on any given evening during the summer), Claudia would sometimes sleep over with my sister. I kind of resented that, because it meant that I had to give up my bed in the room I shared with my sister (our brothers shared the third bedroom). I didn't mind sleeping on the couch, but I felt left out, since they giggled and whispered into the night.

Claudia had breasts. At the time, I thought they must be almost as big as the neighborhood lady's. That redhead across the street had become the yardstick by which all other girls and women were judged. Looking back, I realize Claudia's breasts couldn't have been as large as a nursing mother's, but it had been a couple years since I'd seen them.

Anyway, one morning after a sleepover, my sister and Claudia came out into the living room, still wearing their underwear and nighties. My parents and our older brother had all gone to work. Our other brother was still in bed. I had been awake for a long time. I'd gotten up, made my usual naked foray into the back yard and got back into the house (and my underwear) before anybody else was up. I was back under the blanket on the couch when my parents and brother left. It was right in the middle of a Bugs Bunny cartoon when the girls came out later.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.