Inheritance
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Aphrodite_Goddess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Have you ever wished for the knock on the door or the letter in the mailbox, informing you of a fortune you have inherited? Well Miranda Adler got her wish, but was she prepared to face what her fortune had to offer?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex  

The drive to the manor was not as scenic as the girls had hoped for but the day itself was a beautiful one. A nice 75-degree temperature held in the air while the sun shown very bright in the pale blue cloudless sky. At least they had not seen any clouds until the limousine turned onto the driveway. Over hanging the manor appeared to be a dark gloomy cloud and yet there were no other clouds for as far as the eye could see. Then Miranda clasped onto Valerie's hand partly out of fear but mostly out of excitement.

"Oh my God Valerie! This is mine?" she said as the car rolled to a stop in front of a stately looking 19th century English style home. The designers of the building had gone all out combining different construction and art styles when it had been built. Other than the leering black cloud over head the place was breath taking and obviously well maintained.

"Here we are ladies. Welcome to Adler Manor," Mr. Weinstein said as he opened the back limousine door with one hand and gesturing to the building with the other.

"Thank you," replied Miranda as she gathered herself and exited the limousine.

"Yes, Thank you," also replied Valerie.

"Now let me introduce you to the staff here at Adler Manor." Referring to 3 people that had emerged from the house and were now standing in the front entrance in military style fashion. "They will be here to answer any of your questions, prepare your meals, and other house duties. Unfortunately they do not live on the premises so they will retire to their homes at dusk and will return each morning at sun up." The girls gave a skeptical glare.

"This is Michelle, she is your maid and personal servant."

Michelle stood about 5'7" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her husky build reminded them of a drill Sargent.

"Welcome Ms. Adler. Welcome Ms. Hampton," Michelle said with a curtsey toward each girl.

"This is Mr. Humphreys. He is your butler."

Mr. Humphreys stood with perfect posture at about 6' tall and balding. He was obviously from the looks of him well versed in the etiquette of social graces.

"Welcome Ms. Adler, Ms. Hampton." He clicked his heals and bent forward at the shoulders just slightly, before returning to his perfect stance.

"Lastly, Here we have Mrs. Stimpleton. She is your cook. If you have any special dietary needs or wants let her know and she will make sure to stock up when she goes to the market." She was a plump little thing, all of about 5' tall and grey hair.

"So nice to have you here. I have prepared a little breakfast for you. If you will follow me into the dinning area, you can eat and then Mr. Humphreys can show you around when you are done."

They entered the main doorway into a large open foyer with a cathedral ceiling. Straight ahead stood a staircase 15 feet wide at the base and tapered to about 5 feet wide at the top. To the left was a large library with books on every wall, and several plush couches and chairs strategically placed throughout the room. To the right they were led into the main dinning area. In the center of the floor was a 20-foot elegant dinning table laden with two fine china place settings, perfectly polished sterling silver utensils, and fine bone crystal drinking glasses. Over the table hung the most glamorous crystal chandelier, which lit up the room by mere refraction of the sun. The wall directly adjacent to them was all windows, under which sat a 10-foot table complimented with a sterling tea set in the center. Around the tea set was arranged the most delicious looking and smelling delicacies. The girls were seated at the far end of the dinning table along with Mr. Weinstein.

"Have you ever seen anything so breath taking?" Miranda whispered into Valerie's ear.

Valerie responded with a subtle shake of her head. Then they were all served their breakfast and partook of friendly conversation.


After the tour, Mr. Weinstein graciously excused himself and left. The girls then took the opportunity to explore the upstairs bedrooms. During the tour the bedrooms had been pointed out but the contents in each was still a mystery.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.