Everlasting Love - Cover

Everlasting Love

Copyright© 2003 by Aphrodite_Goddess

Chapter 2 - Disapearing Act

Jeff emerged from the shower and toweled off. The smell of bacon filled the air. "One of the neighbors must be cooking," he thought to himself as he closed the window, and headed downstairs for some coffee. Reaching the foot of the stairs, he could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Forgetting Liz had spent the night in the guestroom, he grabbed a poker from the fireplace and went to investigate.

Liz didn't hear Jeff enter and before she knew it there were eggs and bacon on the floor. She quickly grabbed for some paper towels to clean the mess.

"My God, Jeffery, you scared me half to death," she said looking up to see a stark naked Jeff standing before her. Quickly she lowered her face to the task of cleaning, trying to hide her now reddened face from Jeff's view.

"Ah, Jeff, don't you think you should at least put on a robe or something?"

He looked down to realize that he was not only without cloths but fully aroused. He was not use to having people in the house when he awoke, and it was not unusual for him to patrol the house in the buff after his shower.

"Um, I'll be right back," he said reaching for a place mat off the table to cover himself. He quickly backed his way out of the kitchen, retreating back to the bedroom to get some pants. He was not embarrassed at what had transpired and would have felt quite comfortable to sit down and eat just as he was. It was clear however, that Liz was uncomfortable to say the least at the situation and he did not want her to feel that way in his house.

Moments later he returned wearing his work pants and a tight white t-shirt. Liz felt more at ease now, however she couldn't seem to avert her gaze from his chest. The shirt hugged snug against his pecks, showing every muscle as he moved; a cold shower would definitely be in order when breakfast was done.

Acting like nothing had happened Liz walked over and placed a plate of bacon and a carafe of orange juice on the table. She then kissed his forehead and gave a smirk as she turned back toward the counter; she had never realized how gorgeous he was.

"How did you sleep?" she asked trying to change the thoughts in her head, while scooping the scrambled eggs into a bowl.

"I slept great, and then I awoke to noises in my kitchen. I thought you were a burglar, and an awfully brave one at that to be robbing me during sunlight hours." He smiled, rose, and walked up behind her, placing his arms around her waist, then whispered seductively in her ear, "But I'm glad it was you."

Her entire body quivered at his touch. She bent her head back so it rested firmly on his shoulder and turned her head so her face nuzzled into his neck. The smell of his freshly cleaned body tantalized her nostrils and she could feel her knees start to buckle. "I am a burglar," she said lightly while running her nose softly across his neck up to his ear. "I'm steeling kisses." She ran her lips and then her tongue across the lob of his ear, occasionally sucking it into her mouth while continuing with her stroking tongue.

"That's not fair you know," he began, trying not to give into the feelings she was producing inside him. "You shouldn't start anything you can't finish."

She turned around and stared him right in the eyes.

"Who ever said I wouldn't finish?" He gave her a devilish grin, and tried to pull her closer, but she pulled away grabbing a chair and placing it between them. "Then again, who ever said I would!" she chuckled and ran up the stairs with him in hot pursuit.

"You're just a tease," he yelled jokingly through the bathroom door, then stood there waiting for her reply. But all he got was the sound of the shower turning on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.