Bunco Squad

by Rajah Dodger

Copyright© 2003 by Rajah Dodger

Erotica Sex Story: A young man finds out how his mother spends her Tuesday nights

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   .

Copyright © 2000. All rights reserved, except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights only are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.


Once a week, usually on Tuesday night, my mom went out for the evening and my Aunt Bess stayed in the house. Aunt Bess was Mom's little sister, which still put her about twenty years older than I was. My Dad died when I was ten, and my aunt lived with us for a year and a half while Mom got our household affairs in order and got herself a job. After that it was just Mom and me, except on Tuesday nights. I asked Mom what the deal was, and she explained it was called Bunco and was a wives game using dice. I never really got any better description of it. Anyway, this had been going on for almost seven years. Mom would leave around seven and get back somewhere near midnight. When I was younger I'd be sound asleep by the time she got home; later on she'd poke her head in my door and wish me good night if I was still awake.

Over the years, Bess and I got to be good buddies; she helped me with my homework and it was nice to get a break from Mom once a week. I cornered my aunt once trying to get a scoop on Mom's Tuesday nights, whining the way a twelve-year-old can. Bess pointed out that it was very hard to be a single parent and that I shouldn't begrudge my mother her one opportunity a week to unwind and keep her sanity. The way she explained it made me feel like a right ungrateful little snot, and I didn't think about raising the issue again.

Time passed; Mom got a promotion and had to go out of town occasionally, at which times Aunt Bess would come stay at the house. I turned sixteen and spent one wild Saturday with the captain of the girls' volleyball team, whom I later found out made a ritual of deflowering virgins. Aunt Bess dated an auto salesman and started wearing more revealing clothes, then broke up with him but kept the wardrobe. She was also home when I came home from the volleyball captain, and only needed one look at me to figure out what had happened, at which point she gave me the low-down on the birds, bees, condoms and STDs.

Toward the end of my junior year I was coming home one Tuesday from a late study session, and heard loud voices when I opened the front door. Mom and Aunt Bess were having an argument somewhere in the back of the house. "I tell you, F--, you're going to have to do something soon. He's going to be dating soon, you know, and then it'll be out of your control. Don't forget about that volleyball incident." I was only half eavesdropping until that last comment, then I got real alert but my mother's voice was too soft to carry well so I didn't hear her response. My aunt quieted down as well, so I shrugged it off and headed for the kitchen to grab a bite. When I got there I found my mom and aunt, both looking somewhat put out with each other, but they each put a smile on their face and gave me a big hug before Mom left for her Bunco game. I tried to engage Aunt Bess in conversation later over a game of Uno, but she was distracted and not terribly responsive. At least I won six and a half bucks off her the way she was playing.

The earlier conversation had reawakened my curiosity about Tuesday nights, and I pretended to go to sleep after the ten o'clock news. When Mom got in, I kept my eyes closed as she opened and shut my door, and stayed quiet until I heard Aunt Bess drive off. Then I got out of bed and went silently across to Mom's side of the house. I could hear her moving around in her room, then the beeps of her making a phone call. I put my ear to the door and managed to barely catch her side of the conversation: "... but I'm so close... he's only... no, I'm still wearing it... yes, I know... okay..."

There were a few undecipherable sounds, then something that sounded like a slap. Then another, then ten more in a steady rhythm. The next sound was of the bed frame squeaking as if someone was bouncing rapidly on it, followed by a strange mewing sound. If I hadn't known it was just mom and me in the house, I'd almost have thought she had someone in there with her. I was both repelled and aroused by the thought of my mother on her bed, legs spread for some guy. I suddenly realized that the sounds had stopped and I was standing right outside my mother's bedroom door with an erection in my shorts, and quietly scooted back to my bedroom to take care of that problem. I made up my mind right then that I'd find out what the deal was on her Tuesday night outings.

I'd gone through a fairly intensive science experiment phase in junior high, and I still had a lot of my equipment. Over the next week I managed to cobble together a transponder and a detecting rig. It wouldn't range well, but our town wasn't big enough that I shouldn't be able to track her car. During the week I found myself looking at Mom in a whole new light. I hadn't particularly noticed before, but she kept herself in good shape for a woman in her mid-forties. Her business suits, while professionally cut, did nothing to hide her long strong legs or disguise the curves under the jacket. She had a full mane of brunette hair that came down just below her shoulders and really framed her face nicely. Aunt Bess had looked pretty hot when she was dating the auto guy, but I now realized that Mom looked hot even without such an obvious wardrobe.

The following Tuesday I "remembered" in the morning to tell Mom that I had a study group at Ken's and that we were planning to go out for pizza or something afterward. When I got home after school, I gave Aunt Bess a quick kiss and hug and we had a quiet dinner until Mom left. I picked up my schoolbooks and left about five minutes later. I had the detecting rig hooked up to the cigarette lighter for power, and when I started up the car I heard the transponder signal, wobbly but clear.

I drove halfway across town hearing the signal strengthen and fade, then turned ninety degrees and drove up and down, managing to get what I hoped was a fairly decent estimate of her location within, say, about fifteen blocks square. It took me an hour of slow driving, trying not to look like a suspicious character, until I topped a rise in one neighborhood and saw her car parked in the garage of a two-story house. I was lucky to see it, as my detecting rig wasn't sensitive enough to handle close work, and not all of the streetlights on that stretch of road were working.

I parked about a block further down the street, and walked back ducking in and out of the shadows until I got to the two- story house. I worked my way between the bushes and the brick exterior, getting thorn cuts for my efforts but not hearing anything at the side windows. Around the back of the house I found a promising spot, a thin window low to the ground, where apparently the house had a basement. I got on my hands and knees among the strong-smelling flowers and listened at the window, but couldn't quite distinguish much in the muffled sounds other than the hubbub of female conversation and a light clattering noise. I yawned, and pressed my ear to the window but still could only catch fragments of words that seemed to fade away...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.