Habit Forming II

by maryjane

Copyright© 2003 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: Joe briefly escapes on his way to prison and goes back to his old habit of rape. He never learns the name of the young girl who traps him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Rape   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

It was as though Snoopy himself was typing. "It was a dark and stormy night." The van sped along the Interstate toward the Capitol. I stared through the windshield into the wet darkness, my thoughts deep inside me, deep in darkness. I knew not what the future held for me, but whatever it was, I didn't like it. The miles ticked off on the odometer, the speedometer a steady 75, the tachometer comfortably in the green, the two men in the front seat talking about football or women or something, the radio pumping out horrible rock music. I saw but did not notice the dog crossing the road in front of us, felt the driver's foot lift off the gas pedal and tap the brake, then felt the terror as the van began to fishtail, hit the railing on the passenger side and roll over it, rolling down the hill, my head hitting the roof every few seconds, expecting death to overtake me at any moment, feeling and fearing as I began to black out that I would never again awaken.

I awoke, it must only have been seconds, to that disgusting music and the sound of rain hitting the sheet metal over my head. The side of the van was split open. Water was hissing from the steaming engine; there was no other sound. The two men in the front seat, as well as the beast beside me, all lay in twisted positions, positions attainable only in death. My senses returned slowly, and it seemed like forever before I could comprehend the situation.

It was like that fucking movie, The Fugitive; Dr. Richard Kimble, on his way to State Prison to be executed, saved by a train wreck, given the opportunity to find the real killer and to save his own life. Of course, he was innocent, and I was not. On the other hand, he had been headed for execution for murder, whereas I was only facing seven life sentences-to run consecutively, not concurrently-fuck you, Judge, because I had never killed any of the women I raped.


The day had started like most other days lately. I woke up, grabbed the cover off my cellmate, a skinny, pimply drug user and pusher, flipped him on his stomach and pushed his face into the mattress.

"Not my asshole again, Joe, please. It hurts too much. I'll suck your cock; just don't fuck my ass again. You're gonna kill me with that cock. Please, Joe, please."

"Shut the fuck up or I will kill you." I pulled his pants down, spit in the palm of my hand, rubbed it on my cock for lubrication and shoved it up his ass, hard. He had no strength to resist me; he just lay there sobbing. I just pushed in and out, his ass muscles involuntarily gripping me the way cunt muscles do, the night's accumulated piss keeping the cock hard. Less than a minute was all I needed before I let go, pouring a mixture of cum and piss up his chute. I turned him over.

"Now you can suck it, you prick. Make it nice and clean."

As he sucked, I thought again that he had a nice asshole to fuck, but that he gave a lousy blow job. I would be glad to get out of this cell with this baby and go upstate where the pros are. What the fuck, I like cunt and other female holes, not guys, but fucking this baby was still a lot better than jerking off.


They had given me my suit, let me put on a white shirt with a tie. It was sentencing day, but the clothes wouldn't make any difference. The fucking Judge already told my fucking lawyer that he was going to max me out. Stupid lawyer figured that if I wrote it all out, like I did, (see "Habit Forming", by maryjane), maybe we could get a deal for insanity. All it did was hang me; the State's Attorney tore me up on cross-examination. The jury barely left the box before they came back with a guilty verdict. The sentence itself was no surprise; the Judge had told the lawyer that he hated my guts and was going to throw the book at me. Fucking lawyer didn't care, he already had almost all my money.

"It is the sentence of this court on the first count of the indictment that you be delivered into the custody of the State Prison Commission to be held in custody for the balance of your natural life. It is the sentence of this court on the second count blah, blah, blah, seven times." How the fuck do they expect me to do seven life sentences consecutively? Are they going to dig me up after I die and wait for me to die again six more times? Fucking assholes.

I had figured they'd take me right upstate after court, but it turned out that they were going to transport some other dude at the same time and he was rather notorious, so they decided to wait until nightfall so they could get him, and me, out of the local lockup without a big crowd around. That worked out fine for me, what with the darkness, the rainfall, the accident, three dead bodies, me alive and no one noticed the van go off the road. It also helped that I had grown up in this area and knew these three counties like the back of my hand.

Once my head cleared, I dug into one guard's pocket and got the key to my handcuffs and leg-irons. Then I stripped off my prison orange jumpsuit and put on the dead guard's State Prison slicker and took his gun, flashlight and cell phone. I turned the cell phone off, figuring that sometime I could turn it on and leave it where I was while I took off to someplace else. Maybe it had GPS and they'd look for me in the wrong spot. We had crashed about two hours from the prison, and I figured I had that much time to make tracks before they came looking for me.


Only I really didn't have that much time, because if I stayed on foot for an hour or two, they'd get me fast. So I had to flag down a car, and since I wasn't going to kill the driver-only once did I plan to kill someone, and that was on the day I was arrested-they'd know in less than an hour. I could kill the driver, but now that I had been in the system, I wasn't interested in the death penalty. I just wanted freedom, and cunt.

I climbed up the hill, ducked when a big 18-wheeler went by-I didn't know how to drive one of those-and flagged down the first passenger car I saw. The police slicker made it easy. The prick stopped, asked what the problem was, and I just pulled open his door and threw him on the ground. I drove one exit, got off and made a u-turn to come back, went two exits and then got off to look for a place to hide.

In ten minutes, I found a good place, a house by itself maybe 100 yards off the road. I drove in, got out of the car, yanked the phone wires out of the house connection, and banged on the door.

"Who is it?"

"State Prison police. I need your help."

The guy opened the door, with his wife right behind him. I showed the gun and pushed them both back in.

"Who else is here?"

"Just my daughter."

"How old is she?"

"Fourteen."

"Let's go wake her up."

We went up to her room. She was still asleep, and I grabbed her hair and yanked her out of bed. Holy shit, she was buck naked. Still, it was no time to think about fucking. Not quite yet. I got them all back downstairs, made him give me some duct tape, and wrapped them all up tight, taped to chairs, so they couldn't run or yell. Then I took his keys, backed his car out of the garage and put the stolen one inside. Finally, my cock was ready for action. Back in the house, I untied the daughter from the chair.

"Come here, little lady, let's put on a show for the folks."

Her eyes bugged out in terror, and the terror I saw made my cock even harder than it had been. Both parents struggled against their bindings, and I slapped each one until they stopped. I took off my pants and said, "on your knees, cunt," pushing her down as I spoke.

When I tore the tape off her mouth, she began to curse. "Fuck you, you sick bastard. Don't you dare touch me."

"Listen, cunt, I'm going to stick this cock in your mouth as far as it will go, and you're going to suck me until I cum. If I so much as feel a single tooth on my cock, I'm going to snap your pretty little neck and fuck your dead body in front of your parents. Then I'll fuck each one of them and kill them too. Now shut the fuck up and suck."

This was my first female contact in the months since I was arrested, and I was going to savor it. Enough guys came through the jail so that I could always get my rocks off with some scrawny little punk's asshole or mouth, but "there is nothing like a dame." And this one, all of fourteen, had fully developed tits, though I don't think she had any experience using them. Her body was shaking with fear, and it only took one hard twist of a nipple to get her to open her mouth to take in my cock. Only while she knew enough to close her lips around it, she really didn't know how to suck a guy properly. She didn't put enough friction into it. Shit, for all the good she was doing, I could just as well have been choking the monkey myself. I could have just popped her cherry, but at that point I didn't want to waste the time laying her down, so I grabbed her head and pulled it back and forth on my meat, my hand pressing her chin up to close the mouth. She had enough brains not to pull back as I moved her head.

Every once in a while, a tooth hit my cock, and I could feel her body stiffen. That happens even with the best of them, but I enjoyed the fear in this one. Good thing she didn't know that I'd rather throw up than fuck a dead body. It never takes long when I'm raping someone, and this was no exception. My cum raced along the little tube inside my big tube, spurting into her mouth. I love that feeling, I guess every guy does.

"Swallow it, bitch." I saw that her jaw was not moving and that my cum was oozing from her mouth. I just put the gun between her eyes. She swallowed and pissed at the same time. Damn, I love the feeling of power. I put the tape back on her mouth and taped her to the chair.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.