To Live In a Factory - Cover

To Live In a Factory

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Jonas decides to stay for a while in the Italian factory he inherited from his father, and to start work on a symphony. The women there never cease to astonish him.<br>If you have not read, or do not remember, "To Inherit a Factory", you are warmly recommended to read that story first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual  

Chapter 1

Friday after breakfast Jonas received a call from Bruno in Verona.

"Hello, Jonas. I've got two pieces of good news for you. Your equipment will arrive Saturday morning by special transport. If you want to, I could bring it to you Saturday before lunch, and if you want me to, I can hook up everything and give you the first instructions. Do you have special plans for Saturday?"

"No. Nothing I know of, at least. That would be very kind of you."

"Yeah, well, it's good for me too. It's easier for me to get away for several hours during the weekend. And it's easier for you to understand the software, if we can work on it for some hours."

"We have a date. What's the next news?"

"The opera is having their last rehearsal, in costumes, on Aida. It's tonight at six. I know that all the scheduled performances have been sold out for the last six months. If you want to see this Aida, I have an extra free card for the final rehearsal. These cards are reserved for journalists, critics, and special guests."

"How wonderful! I'd love to come."

"OK. Be at the shop at five, then we'll have plenty of time."

"Thank you, Bruno. See you at five, then. Bye."

Jonas went out on the terrace. He pulled a big armchair up to the fence, so he could sit comfortably watching the lake, while he tried to catch up with himself. His first three days in Italy had been such a blur of new experiences, that he could hardly contain them. Last night's orgy, for one.

"I really fucked those five slaves, without knowing anything at all about them. They were never persons, women, human beings to me. They were just cunts to be fucked. I'm not sure I like myself very much for doing it," he thought. He had done his tours of the fleshpots, i.e. of singles' bars, and Heaven knows the conversations were never 'high level'. But at least you had some idea of, what kind of girl you walked home, and contacts were always based on some level of mutual attraction. Never this 'raw meat' experience.

He should also have to figure out, which part of the social network in this commune, was going to be his. Arthur's part had been evident. Eight or ten times a year he would arrive, raise hell for a few days, charm them all, and then go back home. Jonas felt, that if he wanted to stay in his house for several months at a time, to work on his symphony, he would have to redefine that part, lest he wanted to wear himself down, or to make himself a burden on the small society. He should also have to decide, if he was going to have some kind of a social life outside the factory.

When he walked the gravel path up to the factory for lunch, he would not say that he was much closer to an understanding, but at least he had opened the box of questions.

He was very disappointed not to find Sarah in the cantina.

"She left for Rome early in the morning. She and Rose have an important meeting with a nation-wide ring of supermarkets. They'll be back late tonight."

"Fine. I can wait till tomorrow. It's not important."

Gina sat down at his table for a short moment. "Jonas, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel your Italian lesson today. I'm supposed to baby-sit Sarah's phone while she's in Rome. Will that be OK?"

"Sure. I'm going to Verona this afternoon, so I had thought of asking you for the same."

"Good. Can I ask what you are going to do in Verona?"

"I've been invited to the last rehearsal in the opera."

"Oh, lucky you. Have a nice evening."

As soon as he had eaten his lunch, Jonas got up and left. There were a couple of disappointed faces around his table, but he pretended not to notice. After a nice sleep and a shower he took off towards Verona. The afternoon was spent window-shopping, until he met Bruno at five. They stopped for coffee and wine on their way to the opera, and once again, like he had done a few years back on his first visit to the old open-air arena, he enjoyed the unique acoustics and the special mood of that stage. On top of that he was treated to the electrical excitement, which always surrounds a last rehearsal.

After the superb performance he and Bruno had supper in a small restaurant. During their conversation over the meal he found the reason for Bruno's excellent English: He had studied composing in London for nearly three years, before he finished his education in Rome. It turned out they had a lot in common, so it was shortly after 11 before Jonas was back home. "Four days," he thought, "and I think of this place as home."

He poured himself a glass of wine and settled down on the terrace to enjoy the romantic view. The moonlit lake was smooth as a mirror, framed by the dark mountains. There was a faint knocking on the front door. It was Sarah.

"I heard your car. Gina said you wanted to see me, so I thought we might share a night cap."

"Sure, Sarah, come on in. I'm having a glass of wine on the terrace. Care to join me?"

She slumped down on the sofa while Jonas fetched the wine.

"I could easily have waited until tomorrow," he said. "You must be exhausted; going to Rome and back in one day. But I'm happy sitting here, just you and me."

"Ditto," she mumbled. For a little while she just relaxed with closed eyes, now and then looking up to take a sip of her glass. Then she got up and took her glass to the railing. She leaned on one elbow, while she let the beauty of the lake surround her. For the first time Jonas noticed that she was still wearing her business suit. The short skirt and the tailored coat did wonders to her body. She turned her head to look at him.

"What did you want to talk about, dear?"

He told her about the five slave girls, and how he did not like very much the way he had treated them as 'meat', not as persons. Sarah smiled and placed her glass on the railing. Then she went up to his chair, caressed his hair with soft hands, and bent down to press a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You're so sweet, Jonas. It would be just like you to feel that way." She hugged him and went back to the railing. "Relax, Jonas, you did just the right thing. Without knowing it, you must have sensed what those girls needed. They are true masochists all five. I bet you that you have a fan club, and right now they are having masturbatory dreams about you."

Jonas got out of his chair and joined Sarah at the railing. For a while they just enjoyed the beautiful sight in silence.

"Was that all, you wanted to ask me?"

"No. But my second question will take too long for you to answer. I shouldn't ask it at midnight, when you've had a hard day."

"Aaahhh. It wasn't that hard, and it had a very happy ending. We signed a deal which will secure us three very lucrative years, possibly more. Tell me what troubles you."

Jonas told about his doubts concerning his place in the social structure, now that he had decided to stay on for a while. Sarah put her arm round his neck and kissed him.

"Jonas, Jonas, don't worry. Relax and enjoy, have fun and give fun. Nobody knows what future will bring. But I'll make you a promise: If at any time your presence should threaten our social structure, I'll tell you in good time. For the time being I can assure you that we are all very happy that you have decided to stay."

Jonas returned her kisses, and for a little while they stood very close.

"I'd like to offer you a shoulder for a pillow, to rest your weary head."

"Thank you for the offer, but... you know my period is not yet over, and secondly I AM tired, and I need a good rest more than anything."

"That's OK, dear. I want you to know that your period is no problem to me, and it's no problem either, if you prefer your own bed to sleep in. I'll like you just as much."

"OK, dear. You're so sweet I shall have to be careful. Have a nice night."

Jonas fell asleep on the sofa, accompanied by tiny sounds of wavelets lapping at the rocks and the occasional splash, when a trout broke the surface to catch an insect.

Saturday at breakfast Jonas needed to clarify a few things. How would he handle the question of lunch for Bruno, and what would he do with his laundry, as he had found no washing machine in his house.

"Lunch is easy. You can either fetch for both of you, or if you are more like in a party mood, you can ask if someone would like to bring it."

"I'll get it myself, then. I wouldn't want Bruno to have a heart attack."

Luna turned towards him. "About the laundry. There is a big container where you enter the building from your place. That's for non-personal items like towels, sheets etc. Your personal laundry you'll have to put in a bag with your name on it."

"Where do I find those?"

"Oh, right, you have never delivered laundry before. Well, today it is my turn to gather laundry from all over the place. If you want to, I'll pick up yours and bring you some bags for future delivery."

Jonas flashed her a smile. "Sure, that's very kind of you. Can you please put me in early on your round?"

"Sure. I'll make you my first." This remark elicited little giggles all around the table.

After breakfast Jonas went back to his house and gathered all laundry in a heap on the living room floor. He had barely finished when he heard Luna knock on the front door.

"Hi, come on in."

Luna flashed him a big smile when he locked the door. "Mmmm, I hoped you'd do that." She didn't look halfway as shy as she did the first time. She unbuttoned the top button of her working dress. "Do you want me to continue?"

"I'd love you to continue. Are you sure, you're not too shy to do a strip tease?"

"I'm not too shy for anything, Jonas. With you I'm not afraid of rejection or disappointment any more. In fact my pussy has been itching for you ever since." With deft fingers she opened all the buttons and let the dress fall off her shoulders, leaving her totally naked in the middle of the room.

Jonas took her hand and guided her towards a low bench near the big window. "Don't you ever wear knickers?"

"Oh, yes, all the time. But I took them off before I went down here. High hopes, you know."

Jonas quickly got rid of his trousers and t-shirt. He held her narrow waist as he sat down on the low bench and buried his face in her flat belly. "God, Luna, you are such a lovely little woman, and I adore your smell and the taste of your skin."

Luna grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down on his back. As soon as he had lifted his legs up on the bench, she straddled him and rubbed her cunt against his hardening cock.

"Wow. This bench is perfect! I can stand with both feet on the floor and fuck you! I think I can do it for hours without getting tired. Not today, though." She bent her head to look down, while she grabbed his cock, which had by now reached sufficient strength, and guided it to her opening. With a long, erotic sigh she sank down on it in one, slow movement.

"Ooohhh, Jonas, this is so good. Can I fuck you this way?"

"Sure, dear. It's the only way you can come, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I don't know. I think... It is... something... psychic. But this is soo... wonderful. I think I could come with you... in any position." By now her breathing had become very heavy and her speech was erratic. She had closed her eyes, but a happy smile covered her face as she humped up and down on him. Her small breasts were dancing on her chest, and like the last time, Jonas caught them in his hands. He caressed them for a while, enjoying their softness, and he was getting more and more excited by the feeling of her sopping wet cunt moving up and down on his cock.

He could not just stay quiet on the bench. He began pushing upwards on each of Luna's down strokes. He pinched her nipples hard and groaned: "God, Luna, you're so good. I'm going to come soon."

"Oh, yes, Jonas. Come in me. Your cock fills me so good. I'm coming too. Yessssssss. Oh, my God, you're wonderful." Halfway through her orgasm she collapsed on top of Jonas, and when his strong spurts hit the bottom of her cunt, she just managed a few, happy whimpers. After some time his dwindling cock fell out of her, followed by a steady treacle of juice and sperm.

Happily she kissed his cheek and rolled off him, down onto the floor. "Wow, this is a wet one, isn't it?" She reached out for the heap of laundry on the floor, found a t-shirt, and with a sweet smile she wiped herself clean, and a little later she dried off Jonas, too. She reached out her hand and pulled Jonas up from the bench. They embraced, and Luna kissed his chest.

"Jonas, you're the best medicine against my shyness, that anybody might invent. Whenever you feel like giving me another treatment, just tell. Will you?"

"Of course, I will." He kissed the top of her head. Luna slipped out of his arms and put her dress back on. From one of her pockets she fetched her panties. "I've better wear these, or I'll spill down my thighs."

She only took a few moments to sort his laundry in different bags, while she explained how he would use the 'personal' bags. "I hope you don't think this is too 'cool', Jonas. I'd love to stay here much longer, but I've got my round ahead of me, plus the other girls will make jokes on me, if I stay."

"It's perfectly all right, Luna. You're a lovely girl. Give us a good bye kiss."

When she had left, Jonas showered and got dressed for the second time. He had barely finished when his phone rang.

"Hi, it's Bruno. Your gear just arrived. I can be at your place around 11, will that be all right?"

"Sure, I'll be waiting for you." Jonas explained how Bruno would find the back entrance with the drive down to his house.

It was only a few minutes past eleven when he heard a couple of loud honks from outside. "Hi, is that where you live? I couldn't see anything looking like a house. That is a boathouse, isn't it?"

"Yes," Jonas laughed. "I know it doesn't look like much from the outside, but wait till you get inside. These girls have done a tremendous job of rebuilding. And welcome, I should say."

Bruno was impressed as he should be, when he saw what the modest walls covered. "Wow. This is a wonderful place. I'm really glad I persuaded the owner to throw in an extra deal. You see, he has a policy of fixed prices, which he will never change, however big the trade may be. But he will often throw in an extra bargain. I told him he should give you a table on wheels, like the one I have for my gear in the shop. If you want to work on the terrace you can wheel the whole equipment out there in less than a minute."

The two young men worked hard carrying all the gear inside, and Bruno turned out to be most efficient, connecting everything and getting it started up. By lunchtime everything was ready.

"I'm sorry, I can't invite you for lunch in the cantina. I'm the only man allowed in there, but I'll go and fetch us a tray. Make yourself comfortable on the terrace."

Over lunch they discussed possibilities and differences between Denmark and Italy, from the point of view of young composers.

"I know I'm terribly lucky," said Jonas, "and I'm going to exploit it. My father's death made me financially independent. I'm not a rich man, but I don't have to spend my time composing jingles for commercials or teaching young brats to play. And I'm going to use it. I can spend the next two years concentrating on my first symphony."

"That would be like a dream come true. Not that I can very well complain. I love my job at the opera. As a 'repetitionist' I get to work with all levels of singers, from the choir to the international stars, and many contacts I've made there have resulted in various orders for small or big tunes. Then there's the advertising agencies. They put a lot of nice butter on my bread, while the music store lets me stay in touch with the latest development in electronic gear."

The programmes Bruno had brought turned out to be very similar to the software, Jonas had tried in the academy in Copenhagen. Apart from a few new additions he had no trouble understanding how it worked. In fact these additions made it a lot easier to handle the big score of a symphony orchestra. So, a lot sooner than expected, Bruno packed up his stuff, and by 3 o'clock he had left, with promises of staying in touch, and all.

Jonas had just mixed himself a wine cooler when the telephone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, little brother! Happy birthday to you..."

"Jonathan! How good to hear your voice. Heavens, is it really my birthday today? I forgot all about it."

"Yes, little brother. 26 today. And how are you?"

"I'm very fine, Jonathan. How on earth did you find me?"

"All I had to start on was dad's will. I hired an Italian- speaking private detective. He found your number after three hours of hard work. You might have called us and told about your plans."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Jonathan. It's all been very exciting and very busy. I'm going to stay here for a while to work on my first symphony."

"How lovely for you. How about the factory?"

"I've done what dad wanted me to: I've told them they can continue as dad's experiment."

"Well, what kind of an experiment is it, then? You can't blame me for being a bit curious."

"Sure. I don't know how to describe it. I still own the buildings and most of the machinery, but they have free use of everything. It's run as kind of a commune, and they are single mothers all of them."

"Ha. It would be, when dad was involved, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. He was the ladies' man."

"Sure. You know, if you or they ever need some help, concerning the production, you are welcome to call me. I'll give you all the help I can."

"That is very kind of you, Jonathan. For the time being there is no need. Dad must have taught them fairly well, because it seems to be a very well run business."

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, I just called to say 'happy birthday', so I'll be off again. But please stay in touch, will you? "

"Sure. I'll call you now and then, to let you know. It was so nice of you to remember my birthday. Like I said: I'd forgotten it myself."

While he got ready for a rest on the sofa, he couldn't help wondering. Actually he felt a little lonely, having his first birthday away from home and without his family. Ten minutes ago he had not felt lonely, but a call from his brother, and a reminder of his birthday, made him feel it. Strange! His last thoughts before he fell asleep were of his mother and father, the whole family gathered for Christmas dinner...

The afternoon must have exhausted him more than he had felt. It was almost seven o'clock when he woke up, all dizzy from sleep.

"Happy birthday, sleepyhead." He looked up into Sarah's beautiful dark0 eyes. She bent down and kissed him softly, adding to his dizzy feeling.

"Had you really intended to keep it a secret to us?"

"No, not at all. I just hadn't remembered. Not until my brother called. But how do you know?"

"I got a call from a private detective asking questions about you, and asking for your telephone number. He told me. Do you have a birthday wish?"

"Only you."

"Tsk, tsk, you flatterer." She bent down and kissed him again. "You will, you will, but not now. You've better get up and have a shower and then get dressed. When I told some of the girls that it's your birthday, they were all set on turning supper into a birthday party for you. Make sure you're in the cantina by eight. Right?"

"Sure, pretty. If you give me one more kiss before you go."

This time her lips lingered on his a lot longer, and she pressed her beautiful breasts against his chest. When he lifted his hands to cup them, she broke the kiss, got up and said: "Easy, Jonas, your time will come, but not now."

When he finally entered the cantina shortly before eight, he was greeted by cheers, clapping of hands, and many 'happy birthday's. The tables were decorated with Danish and Italian flags and lots of flowers. Most of the children were there too, and supper turned out to be almost like an oversized family affair. During the main course two of the women performed Vivaldi on guitar and flute, later a small choir sang Italian folk songs. A group of children performed a small play, of which Jonas understood absolutely nothing. After dinner half of the party moved to the terrace on the roof to have coffee and drinks. Sarah whispered to him: "If you leave now, I shall bring you a small birthday party. A few of the 'girls' want to make you happy tonight."

"I can't very well refuse such an offer, can I?" He got out of his chair and waved good-night to the rest of the party. At home he opened the doors to the terrace and sat down to relax in the warm spring night. It was close to eleven o'clock when he heard his front door open and close. There was a bit of whispering in the living room, and then a wonderful, small procession came out on the terrace. Five very different women, they were all dressed individually to please the eye and to enhance their erotic assets.

He knew Sarah, who was dressed in an absolutely see through harem outfit, and Rose, her tall, slim figure emphasized by high heels, black stockings and suspenders, her tiny, firm breasts moving freely on her naked chest. The other three women he remembered to have seen at the meals, but he did not know them.

"Hello, Jonas. We want to wish you a happy birthday." Sarah had stepped forward and pointed her hand towards the three women, he did not know. "Please, meet Maria." A full figured, tall and dark beauty, dressed in a pale, blue spandex jump-suit, smiled at him and blew him a kiss. "This is Olga." Sarah took the hand of another dark-haired beauty, dressed in a lacy corselet and shiny stockings. "And this is Anna, who has spent most of the day preparing your birthday present. Anna has never been over here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.