My Special Girl

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: Daddy and his special girl find love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

© Copyright

Our story starts ten years ago. It was a hot summer day, all the local kids were playing jump rope in the street. Like they had done a thousand times before. Not a care in the world, like it should be for kids.

"My turn," Yelled Maggie, my beautiful eight year old daughter, " come on, it's my turn."

Maggie, was waiting in line to show her skills at Jump Rope. She had been practicing day and night, in fact, driving me nuts.

"All right, it's Maggie's turn," Jenny yelled to all the other kids, " she's hot today, look out."

Jenny and Maggie were born the same week and had grown up together. They were with each other in every class in school. And at home, you never saw one without the other.

"READY?... ONE, TWO, THREE... FOUR..." Jenny counted off the jumps for Maggie. She had been counting so loud and long that, none of our poor innocent kids heard the speeding car.

One drunk driver, racing to get away from the police. One man who had no feelings, no love for anything. All he wanted was to get away from the cops. This time, if they caught him, he was sure to get time in jail.

As he turned the corner, he looked back to yell, " FUCK YOU COPS, FUCK YOU."

He turned back to the font of the car, that's when he saw them. Ten or twelve kids playing in the street. He laid on his horn, screaming, " MOVE YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS, MOVE."

But, it was to late, the drunk was going 70 or 80 miles an hour. To fast for all the little feet and legs to move...

"LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT," Screamed one of the parents, " run, run."

' BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, ' was all you could hear, then the screams of pain and crying, the drunk went on.

The police cars slammed on their brakes, " WE NEED HELP, WE NEED HELP. TEN HIT AND RUN KIDS, WE Need help, help." Ken Anderson, of the G.B.I dropped the microphone and burst into tears.

Young little bodies covered the once, playful street, now turned into a street cover in lifeless remains and blood. Tears flowed like cold rain, filling the empty gutters.

Parents came from everywhere, screaming, crying looking for their children, praying theirs were spared this pain.

"BILLY, BILLY," Sue Collins cried, looking for her son. He was the youngest at only 4, " BILLY, BILL..." She found him, his young body torn in two, in my yard. " OH NO... OH NO... WHY? WHY??" She wept.

"JULIE, JULIE..." Hank Smith screamed, running from his house, " OH BABY, OH NO, NO, NO." His daughter laid face down in a pool of blood. Her little head smashed, her life was over.

I had been mowing my grass in our back yard when I heard the screaming and yelling. I ran, leaving the mower running. I raced to the front yard. That's when I saw the horror, the blood and the death.

"MAGGIE, MAGGIE," Where's my Maggie. I ran up and down the street, praying, some how she was safe, but, she was not.

"MAGGIE, MAGGIE," Then I saw her broken, twisted body against Ray Jones' car, " Oh baby no, please be O.K. please baby."

I held her little lifeless body in my arms, rocking her, trying to sing a song she liked. Waiting for help as the remaining life slowly drained from her.

Help finally arrived, taking the poor kids who still lived to the local hospital, my Maggie was one of the lucky few. She had a fractured skull, with swelling on her brain, both arms and legs broken and some internal bleeding.

"I can't really say how she will recover," The tall doctor told me, " there is a lot of brain swelling and in most cases like this... the child will never be the same."

"But, will she live?" I ask, as tears ran down my face.

"We should know by morning," The doctor patted my arm, " if the swelling goes down... she will live."

"Thank you, doctor." Was all I could say.

Three years ago my wife had been killed the same way, by a FUCKING DRUNK DRIVER. Now I could loose my little girl. I would be alone in a world that gave theses killers time off for 'good behavior' or the local prosecutor cuts them a 'deal'. BULL SHIT, FRY THEIR ASSES...

I sat alone in the waiting room only a few minutes. More parents from our street came. Waiting to hear the fate of their children.

' CALLING ALL CARS, CALLING ALL CARS, HIT AND RUN DRIVER THAT KILLED 6 CHILDERN HAS BEEN SPOTTED HEADING EAST OF GRAVES ROAD. ALL UNITS BE ON THE LOOK OUT'

Every policeman in town headed to the that location. Wanting to get that drunk BASTERD, to be the one that gets to 'take him out' anything to get him.

They chased him up and down the dark streets until at last he crashed into a big oak tree. Flames came from under the car.

"HELP ME, HELP ME." The killer screamed.

Not one of the policeman moved, he would get his punishment now, not getting off from 'a deal' or a prosecutor that didn't want to take a chance on a 'loosing case'.

The young police officer, Ken Anderson, had cried for help earlier in the day stepped forward. Looking at the drunk killer crying for help.

Officer Anderson pulled his gun from it's holster, " You will never hurt anyone again."

' BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG'

He emptied his 44 magnum into the killers brain.

The following Sunday, all of the 6 young children that were killed on our street were put to rest. All at the same time in the same place in the lonely cemetery. Their resting place had been made to look like a Play Ground. The whole town came forward, donating thousands and thousands of dollars.

Some people moved away but, in the end most of us stayed. Trying to forget that day.

Maggie pulled through, but they said she would have the mind of an eight year old child for the rest of her life. But she was alive, I didn't care. In the end, the doctors were wrong.

Ten years had passed before I could blink an eye, Maggie grew into one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. It was hard not to stare. Her 5 foot ten inch body, her 36 c breast and a very firm, full 36 inch bottom always filled my eyes.

Her light brown hair went to her shoulders, with a little 'part' on the right side of her head. She had powder blue eyes and a little half smile that could take my breath away. She had a strong face, high cheek bones and a firm chin. Lips that were full, pink and so luscious.

"Daddy, are we going shopping yet?" Maggie ask as she walked into the room, wearing the tightest pair of shorts I had ever seen. Her long legs filled my eyes. The bottom part of her ass cheeks could been seen hanging out of the shorts.

"Um... In just a minute baby." I replied, looking away from her body.

"Come on, I want to get a new Bathing suit," She put her hands on her wonderful 36 inch hips, " and, remember, you said I could get any one I wanted."

"You remember, I said anything you wanted but, you can only wear it here, at our pool." I stated.

"I know, silly Daddy." She smiled.

I know in the last two years, she had turned into a very sexy and grown up young lady. I let her go on a few dates, even though it was against my better judgment. Maggie looked and acted like an 18 year old lady but, deep down she still had the brain of a little girl.

Her last date had been the worst, a guy from school. A football player, he was a big kid but, I stand 6 foot 4 inches and 210 pounds. I had heard them pull into our driveway. I didn't to be nosy but, I wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to hurt her.

As I looked out the window, I saw her fighting him off, " NO, DON'T... DON'T." Her muffled screams escaped from the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I said, as I ran out to the car. I pulled the boy off Maggie, he jerked from my hands, putting up his fist.

"BACK OFF OLD MAN, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS." He said with clinched teeth.

"Old Man?" I replied.

"That's right, Old Man. I paid good money on that BITCH, she won't even suck my cock."

"Boy, you better just get in your car and get."

"Make me Old Man." And he swung his fist at me.

I reached out, slapping his face so hard he fell to the ground. He pulled a knife from his pocket and jumped towards me. I grabbed his arm, twisting it behind him. That's when I heard it snap, " OH GOD, OH MY ARM MY... YOU FUCKIN' BROKE IT." He screamed like a little girl.

I helped Maggie into our house, " Come on he won't hurt you any more."

"He... he said he wanted me suck his COCK. Daddy, is a COCK a man's Penis?" she asked, just like she was a little girl.

"Um... yes, it is baby." I replied, in shock, helping her to her room.

"Do Boys... do men, like to get their Penis... Sucked?" She ask.

"Yes, they do." Was all I could say, I know it was wrong but, the truth.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

"Do you liked to be sucked?"

"Um baby, we shouldn't be talking like this." I told her.

"Do you like to have a woman suck your Penis?" She had her hands on her hips, I knew that meant I better get in line.

"Yes, I do very much, are you happy now?"

"Daddy?"

"What now?"

"I think if I ever had to suck a Penis... I would like it to be yours," she smiled at me, " yours is so big, not like Jack's was. It was little." That was last month.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.