Holiday with Sister - Cover

Holiday with Sister

by Elliot

Copyright© 2003 by Elliot

Erotica Sex Story: Married sister goes on Holday with older Divorced Brother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   .

It all started a year ago when my sister and I decided to go on holiday together. I got married about 10 years ago to a long- standing school friend, we were both 29 at the time and the relationship produced 2 kids, boy and a girl. My wife was a good woman but not too adventurous in bed, during the marriage we just got in a rut, then started to argue a lot, not enough money and the usual family things, so in the end we just split up went our own ways and got divorced, with both our kids living with their mum.

So let me introduce myself, well my name is Tony I'm 39 about 5ft 11 and the usual beer belly! I go out a couple of times a week with my mates down the pub and just having a good time in general.

Now on to my sister, well she is also married and I must say very happy in her marriage, her husband is a good bloke and he also comes out with me at least a couple of times a month and we get on well.

Beautiful Blond

My sister's name is Natalie 35 and she is 5ft 7, short brown hair and 34d boobs, (I know this because her husband told me when he was drunk) she likes a laugh but is quite shy but we are close, but not that close.

I was at home one morning looking at some holiday brochures when there was a knock at my door and when I answered it there was my sister Natalie, ' Hi how are you' said Natalie, ' Fine come in' I said, so Natalie came in and went to the living room and started to look at the holiday brochures while I was in the kitchen making us both a cup of coffee.

I went to the living room to give my sister her cup of coffee, Natalie looked up and said ' Thinking of going on holiday then' 'Sure am Sis' I said to her. 'So who are you going to go with?' said Natalie, 'On my own' I told her, 'Oh that's a bit sad you should find someone to go with you' 'Like who' I replied, 'Well I could go with you' said Natalie. 'You must be joking, what do I want my sister to go on holiday with me for?' Natalie a bit put out by my reply said 'I was only joking, keep your shirt on Tony' 'Sorry Natalie' I replied.

After an hour Natalie left to go home and to pick her kid up from school, which left me at home alone again and some peace, we do get on Natalie and I but I do like my peace, but I did feel sorry how I put my own sister down about her going away with me, but really why would I want to go on holiday with my own sister anyway, Christ the last time we went away was with our parents when we were both kids.

So the weeks went by and I was trying to see if a few of my mates were available to go on holiday with me, trouble is all my mates are married so their wives were not prepared to let them go with one of their single mates!

I was invited to my sisters BBQ one Saturday afternoon, I got a taxi to her house knocked at her door where my 14year old niece let me in, 'Hi uncle Tony' said Kelly, 'Hello cheeky' came my reply, She's going to be a stunner when she gets older I thought to myself.

'Tony glad you're here' shouted Natalie in the garden, 'Go and put your beers in the fridge', which I did and took one of Mikes (Natalie's husband) cold beers and went to join the rest in the garden.

So the beer was flowing and we were all having a good time Mike doing all the cooking, Natalie playing the good hostess, about 10pm must people were starting to go home which just left Natalie, Mike and myself, Kelly had gone to stay over with one of her friends.

'So who's going on holiday with you then Tony' said Natalie, 'No one yet sis' I replied, ' Why not' said mike, 'Well all the lads are not allowed to go with this single man' I said with a laugh, 'Want to come Mike, or will my sister not allow you as well'

'Sorry Tony work commitments, but would loved to go with you, all those bikini clad women' said Mike with a grin.

'I told you Tony I would go with you' said Natalie, 'Mike would not mind me going would you Mike' ' No Natalie can go with you Tony, I trust the both of you' said Mike.

So with all the drinking and having a good time I agreed that Natalie could come away on holiday with me.

So the months went by until the day came for Natalie and me to go on holiday together, after many hours flight and transfer to our hotel we finally got to our room.

The hotel was quite and not too crowded with people or kids! Natalie was pleased with our room, which had your usual bath, shower and thank you, single beds.

I sorted out my clothes and Natalie sorted out hers. 'So are we ready to explore the area' I said, 'Sure let me change first Tony' said Natalie.

So both of us went to explore the area around our hotel, we found some shops in which to get our water and food and just took in the sights.

During all this Natalie was wearing a white top and she did not have a bra on I can tell and also a pair a shorts, and I must admit she did have a nice pair of legs, all those years of going to the gym had definitely worked on my sister, I could not see an ounce of loose fat on her.

So we went back to our room to get ready for our evening meal out on the town, I showered first got ready and said to Natalie 'Natalie I'll wait for you down stairs in the bar' 'Ok Tony see you there' said Natalie.

So after my second bottle of beer Natalie turned up wearing a stunning outfit, tight red top, which was also of her shoulder and showed of her ample boobs, and a short white skirt, which made her legs, look great.

'Natalie you look great' I told her, 'Thanks Tony I hope I look ok' said Natalie.

Well the evening went really well, we had a good meal and just chatted about our family and things we used to do when we were younger.

So the next day we both decided to spend the day around the pool just relaxing, I found us a couple of sun beds and I took my top of and laid down, and watched my sister take her top of to reveal a perfect pair of boobs held in her bikini top and Natalie bent down to take her shorts of to show me her bikini bottom, Natalie then got on her sunbed and laid on her front, 'Tony do me a favour and put some lotion on my back, I don't fancy getting burnt' Natalie then untied her bikini straps, while I took an handful of lotion had started to rub it all over my sisters back, glimpsing a side view of her boobs in the meantime.

After about half an hour Natalie looked over at me and said 'Tony I feel awkward asking you this but do you mind if I go topless, I know I'm your sister but would that bother you' 'Natalie if you want to go topless then be my guess, you might be my sister but your also a woman with a bloody good figure so why not show it of' I told her.

So Natalie rolled over on to her back sat up and took of her bikini top to show to all her boobs, and they did not disappoint.

So this was how it went Natalie always going topless, me putting lotion on her back which she also did for me and looking really good when we went out in the evening.

Our holiday was soon coming to an end with only two nights left, nothing happened between Natalie and myself, me just getting horny with seeing my sister topless having never seen her boobs before, what with all the sun and beer it was having an effect on me, on Natalie I just don't know.

The time had come for our evening out, Natalie looking fantastic as usual. We got to a bar after our meal and Natalie said to me 'Tony thanks for letting me come away with you, I've really enjoyed myself' 'Natalie its been my pleasure to let you come away with me, but I must admit I've enjoyed seeing you topless' I replied a bit embarrassed with my last comment.

'Tony! you been looking at my tits' said Natalie laughing, 'Well there not really small are they' I said, '34d Tony and I'm glad you like them, it's the first time that I've ever been topless, and Mike would never let me do it, like he never let's me do lots of things' 'Like what' I replied. 'Well he always moans if I go out with my friends and other things' said Natalie. 'But why would he moan about you going out with your friends' I said, 'Well I suppose it's because I dress a bit too raunchy for Mike I do enjoy showing a bit of flesh Tony but I don't get my tits out, you know what I mean' said Natalie.

I bought us both another drink and we soon decided to make our way back to the hotel, this time Natalie wanted to hold my hand to which I did not object too and very much enjoyed having my hand held by a good looking women, even if she was my very own sister.

We finally got back to our hotel and stopped to have one more drink in the hotel bar. And slowly we made our way to our room.

We got to our room and Natalie said to me 'Tony another drink' 'Sure sis why not' I replied.

'So what is it with you and Mike' I asked my sister, holding a nice cold beer in my hand.

'Well it is all about sex, I like to try things but Mike is such a drip, he never wants to try different things' Natalie told me. Hearing this from my own sister made me get really horny but also embarrassed, Natalie would never say things like this perhaps it was all the beer we had drunk that evening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.