My New Life
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Geroge is looking for a way to jazz up his sex life with his wife Jan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Voyeurism  

I ordered another beer and as I waited I thought about the plan we had put together to get Dave into a threesome with Jan and Sue. We planed to invite Dave and Sue over for dinner and then when they arrived Jan would tell them she was sorry but that I had received a call from my mother and had to go to see my parents but she still wanted them to come for dinner. After dinner Jan would light up a joint and pass it around and when they had Dave feeling good Jan would suggest watching an x-rated video. Jan and Sue would then use the combination of wine, grass and the video to seduce Dave into a threesome.

Of course the long-range plan was for us to become a foursome. We hadn't figured out how we would jump from Dave having a threesome with Jan and Sue to the four of us having sex together. We would have to just take it one step at a time.

Sue, of course, was in on the plan from the start. As soon as we told her what we wanted to do she agreed to cooperate. Of course I didn't ask her, I told her it is what I wanted and she said she would be glad to do it.

We set it up for a Friday night and it was all I could think about all that week. At first I was excited about the idea of watching the three of them having sex but then some doubts started to enter my thoughts.

I had no doubt the girls would be able to seduce Dave. After all, Jan had suggested the idea of a threesome to Dave and he said he would love it. Besides, what man could resist the temptation of two women wanting to have sex with him?

I guess what began to worry me was what would happen afterward. After all, Jan and Sue began this sexual adventure because they got off on being told what to do. Now if Dave got control of them in the same way, would he have Jan doing things behind my back or that I didn't approve of? Could I handle having another man having that kind of control over my wife? I was beginning to think that I should cancel the whole thing.

On Thursday I got the solution to all of to my concerns. My boss called me into his office and told me that they were opening a new sales office in San Diego and that he wanted to offer me the position of sales manager for that office. It would mean a move, but it would also mean a little more money. I told my boss I would have to think it over and he told me to take my time. He said there was no rush and that I could take three weeks to think it over.

That night I told Jan about the job and asked her what she thought. She said, "It sounds like a good opportunity. If it's what you want let's do it."

I said, "What about Sue and Dave. Won't you miss them?"

"Of course I'll miss them but they will still be our friends and we can make new friends in San Diego."

I said, "So, does that mean you want to go?"

She said, "No. It means that I love you and I will go wherever you go."

It made me feel better to know that whatever I decided about the job, Jan would support me. It also gave me some comfort about what might happen with Sue and Dave after their threesome with Jan. If things work out the way I hoped then we would become a happy foursome, if not, I would take the job in San Diego and Jan and I could get a fresh start in a new city.

Friday I parked my car in a shopping center parking lot about three blocks from our house and I walked home being careful to make sure that Dave would not see me. Jan had fixed me something to eat and I went upstairs to wait till the festivities to begin.

Sue and Dave arrived about a half hour later. I knew nothing would start till after dinner so I stayed in my room with the door just slightly open so I could hear some of what was being said downstairs.

I heard Jan explaining my absence as Sue and Dave came into the house. After that it was just a lot of chatter as they had some wine and Jan began to put dinner on the table. This was torture for me. The minutes seemed like hours as I waited for them to finish dinner and move into the living room.

I could feel my heart starting to pound fast and hard in my chest when I heard Jan clearing the dishes off the table, but I wasn't sure if it was from nerves or excitement. I waited another fifteen minutes before I dared to venture into the hallway. From there I crawled to the edge of the loft over the family room and peaked down. Sue and Dave were sitting on the sofa and Jan was sitting in one of the lounge chairs facing the sofa. They were talking and drinking wine. After a few minutes Jan got up and walked over to the book shelves next to the entertainment center and took a box off the bookshelf and said, "Look what I found while I was cleaning house today."

She opened the box and pulled out two joints and said, "I found these funny cigarettes that George had hidden. Should we light up?"

Sue immediately said, "Yes."

Dave said, "If you two want to I guess we can."

I was a little surprised that Dave wasn't a little more enthusiastic but at least he agreed to go along.

I watched as Jan lit one joint took a couple of hits on it then passed it on to Dave. They continued to pass the joint around until it was gone then Jan lit the second joint and repeated the routine.

By the time they had finished the second joint the three of them were giggling uncontrollably. Everything that was said seemed to strike all of them as being extremely funny. So, when Jan suggesting watching an x-rated video they all laughed and agreed it sounded like a good idea.

I could not see the television from my vantage point so I had to entertain myself by watching their expressions as they watched the movie.

For the first half hour of the movie the three of them kept giggling about the action on the screen but gradually they became more quiet and more focused on the movie. I saw Dave shift in his seat; a move that I assumed was an attempt to adjust his growing erection to make himself more comfortable.

Like I said, I could not see the movie, but I could hear it. I recognized the part of the movie where the man forced his wife to have sex with the other woman. I was watching Jan and Sue during this part and they were both completely engrossed in the scene. At one point I noticed Sue give a quick look over at Jan. I think she may even have winked at her but I couldn't be sure about it.

When the movie ended Jan got up and turned the VCR off and then looked at Sue and Dave and said, "Wow. That was really something wasn't it?"

Sue said, Yeah, especially that last part. I'll bet you loved that part didn't you Dave?"

Dave said, "What? Loved what part?"

Sue said, "Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about. You loved watching those two women making love didn't you?"

Dave laughed then said, "Well, as a matter of fact that was pretty hot. Any guy would love to watch two beautiful women make love."

Sue said, "Why is it men like to watch lesbians having sex? It's is not as thought the lesbians would have any interest in having sex with him."

Dave said, "Those two girls in the movie aren't lesbians."

Acting naïve Sue said, "What do you mean they are not lesbians? They had sex together didn't they?"

Then Jan said, "Dave's right. The women in these movies aren't lesbians. They have sex on camera for the money and it doesn't matter whether their partner is a man or a woman. Besides, there are a lot of women enjoy having sex with other women just for the fun of it and they aren't lesbians."

Sue looked over at Jan and said, "Oh, and have you ever done it?"

Jan said, "I have always been a little curious about it. After watching those two women in the movie aren't you a little curious about what it would be like?"

Sue said, "I don't know, I never really thought about it."

"Never thought about it? How could you watch that and not think about it?"

Sue said, "Well, yeah... I guess I thought about it, I did kind of wonder what it would be like but I could never do that."

Jan said, "Why not. The wine and grass have me feeling pretty good and how bout you, you want to give it a try and see how far we go?"

Sue said, "I don't know."

Sue looked over at Dave but he didn't say anything. I thought to myself, 'Dave old boy you just missed your opening.'

Jan said, "Dave, would you mind if I kiss your wife?"

Dave shook his head no but didn't say a word. Jan walked over to Sue, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. The two women stood facing each other for a moment and then Jan kissed Sue gently on the mouth. After a few more similar kisses Sue started to kiss back with some passion.

At one point Jan turned to Dave and asked, "Would you like to see me suck on your wife's breasts?"

Dave had to swallow hard before he said, "Yes." Then he put his hand in his crotch and seemed to be repositioning his equipment.

Jan opened Sue's blouse and slid it off her shoulders and then she removed Sue's bra. Dave seemed to be mesmerized by this and watched intently as Jan began to suck on Sue's nipples. Sue put her head back and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensations she was feeling.

Jan stopped what she was doing long enough to ask Dave, "Do you think Sue is enjoying this?"

I couldn't hear his answer but Jan seemed to be satisfied with whatever he said. Jan seemed to hesitate for a minute as though she wasn't sure what to do next, but finally she said, "Sue, I bet Dave would like to see you suck on my breasts now."

Jan removed her blouse and bra and pulled Sue's head to her breast. Sue began to suck on Jan's nipples and I saw Dave begin to stroke his cock through his pants.

After several minutes of enjoying the attention Sue was giving to her breasts, Jan pulled away from Sue and said, "Let's take the rest of our clothes off. I know Dave would like to see us naked, wouldn't you Dave?"

Dave just stared at them and didn't say a word.

The girls slowly stripped off the rest of their clothes. When they were both naked Jan began kissing and caressing Sue's body. Then Jan told Sue to lie down on the floor. Jan knelt down between Sue's knees and turned to look at Dave. Jan said, "Would you like to watch me lick your wife's pussy?"

Dave leaned forward in his seat but didn't speak. Jan smiled at Dave and then bent down and pressed her mouth against Sue's pussy.

Watch Jan push her tongue inside Sue's pussy had me so aroused that I had to open my pants and take my cock out. It was very obvious that Dave was as aroused as I was by the scene in front of him but he still seemed to be content to just watch.

Jan again didn't seem to know what to do next. She lifted her head and looked at Dave but he didn't say or do anything, so Jan took the chance of peeking up at me.

I made sure that Dave didn't look in my direction and then gave Jan a hand signal indicating that she should turn around so that Sue could get to her pussy. After a few seconds Jan understood what I was trying to tell her and turned herself around so that her pussy was now above Sue's face then she said, "Sue, are you ready to taste my pussy?"

Sue said, "I guess so."

Jan lowered her hips and pressed her pussy down on Sue's mouth. As Sue began to suck on Jan's clit, Jan quickly looked up at me again and I pointed at Dave. Jan got the idea and looked over at Dave and said, "Why don't you get undressed and join us? There are two hot pussies her for you to choose from. Come and shove that big cock of yours into one of these pussies."

Dave slowly got up and removed his clothes. He seem to be a little tentative but he did get naked and he positioned himself behind Jan and then lifted her hips up so that he could penetrate her from behind. Sue stayed on the floor under them and began licking Dave's balls and his shaft as he pumped Jan's pussy.

While scene below was extremely erotic, as I watched I began to sense a growing feeling of frustration. Something wasn't right. As I tried to analyze the situation it occurred to me that maybe I had pushed things to far. We had Dave believing that Jan and Sue having sex together was something that just happened because of the effects of the wine, the grass and the movie, and that the idea for this threesome was something that he and Jan had hatched a few weeks earlier when they had their fling. I began to feel guilty that we were manipulating him this way. Putting him in a position where he would feel guilty for fucking my wife and also getting him involved in a threesome all so that I could manipulate him into believing that whatever happens was at least partly his responsibility.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.