Pet - Cover

Pet

Copyright© 2003 by Robin Neal

Episode 5: The Pool

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: The Pool - Young, gorgeous and angry, Pet finds herself under lock and key at the House, a fabulous all-female institution that's part girls' school, part prison, part corporation and part brothel. Includes synopsis. In Episode 10, Pet isn't allowed much time to recover from her secret liaison with her mystery lover. Her Lady arrives to take her pleasure, and she isn't in a gentle mood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I woke up at about nine, lifted my head and looked around my bedroom. Feeling the effects of most of a bottle of champagne, I didn't want to get up. I burrowed back into the covers and pulled a pillow over my head. I was grateful for my soft, deep bed and nice satin sheets at times like this. Cissy had checked me over very carefully, given me a shot of something, and put me to bed herself the night before, and she had really seemed pleased with me. I'd been extra good too after coming back to the House, actually holding still without the usual whining argument while Cissy had my night maid sponge-bathe and powder me and turn down the covers. I'd asked to sleep naked, and had been allowed to. I usually wanted pajamas, but somehow last night it felt right to be nude. The sheets felt SO good against my skin. I guess it was an after-effect of my sexual experience.

I was ready to get up by about ten. It was a sunny day and the room was warm. I turned over on my tummy, shifting my boobs so my implants wouldn't hurt, and stretched lazily. I hiked my butt up and wiggled it, then collapsed on my side with a big sigh and reached out to ring the bell. Lucy, the day maid, came in after a minute and brought me a cool washcloth and the news of the day. She was prim and capable as always, her slim, slightly busty figure making the little uniform look great as she bustled around straightening things. Lucy had dark shoulder-length hair and honest, even features. She wasn't really pretty until you looked at her eyes, pale blue and sparkling. So different from my in-your-face, showgirl sex appeal.

"Good morning, Miss Pet," she said brightly. "Mademoiselle says you are to have free time until two, then you will attend Cosmetics Class. I hope you're feeling well." Lucy was sweet, and very good at her job. I had been impossibly mean to her at times, in my worst moods, and she had generally handled it with calm and compassion. I gave her back the washcloth.

"I really don't feel too bad, Lucy," I said. "Did you know I kind of got drunk last night?"

"Oh, yes, Miss. I spoke with Vivian, and I'm afraid the other girls were mentioning it. Someone must have seen you come in. But I wouldn't worry, Mademoiselle is not upset at all. In fact, she seems very pleased with you. You had a night out unescorted, a training experience, did you not?"

"Yes, my first time. And I made it back all right, but it was scary, Lucy. I don't think I want to do that again right away."

She nodded knowingly. "I'm glad you came back safe, Miss Pet. What would you like to do this morning?"

I lay back and stretched again. "Lucy, I think I might go to the pool. Do you think it's too hot down there?"

She was surprised, but recovered quickly. "I think it's probably quite nice, Miss. Several of the other girls were there the last time I looked down. Will you eat first? Mademoiselle says you are to have a light breakfast."

"Could you send it down, Lucy? I think I'll get ready and go now."

"Of course, Miss Pet." Lucy took a ring of keys from her little apron and held one out. I extended my right ankle from under the covers, and she unlocked my shackle and took it off. It was bright stainless steel, lined with velvet and attached to a slim, shiny steel chain. That chain went under my bed, and I had never looked to see how it was attached, but I knew for a fact that I couldn't pull it loose. If I even wanted to go to the potty, I had to ring.

I slipped out of the covers and tiptoed stiffly into the bathroom while Lucy started to change the bed. I felt less self-conscious being nude in front of Lucy than I had in the past. Given a chance, I usually hid my body from everyone, but today felt different somehow. My experience of the previous night had made a lot of changes in me, and I was still trying to figure out what they were. I washed my face and used the toilet, put on deodorant and powder, brushed my teeth and put my hair up. I didn't have a headache or nausea, but I felt kind of stiff and sore, a strange kind of hangover I'd never experienced in my previous life. I assumed it was just a difference in body chemistry.

I went back into the bedroom. Lucy was just finishing up. I went over to the dresser and rummaged in the bottom drawer.

"Do you need help dressing, Miss?" Lucy asked.

"Um, I don't think so, Lucy. But would you look at my makeup with me in a minute?"

"Of course, Miss." Lucy had a gratified expression. The previous day, I had tried to slip off to class without any makeup and she had had to threaten to call Cissy before I let her do it, and I'd pouted and bitched the whole time. I could tell the change in my attitude was making her morning a lot easier than usual. Lucy was actually a very nice girl and I was beginning to realize she cared about me. I felt sort of guilty about being such a little snot before.

I found what I was looking for. It was my present from Cissy, a racy little thong bikini in a rich metallic shade of purple.

I had no trouble with the thong, but as I wrestled with the top I realized there was a knack to it that I didn't have. I got the bottom part tied around me alright, but it took two hands to get one of my frustratingly huge boobs into the cup part properly, and I kept losing the opposite string. I realized Lucy was watching me and stopped, embarrassed.

She smiled gently. "Like this, Miss Pet," she stepped closer and demonstrated. "Just bend over and you can do both sides at once, then adjust it after you get it tied." She bent sharply forward, showing me the motion, and when I tried it, it really worked. I let my breasts hang straight down, then scooped them into the halter and held the strings together behind my neck as I straightened up. At that point, I could use one hand to push them into place. I took a minute in front of the mirror to get it right, then pulled the strings tighter, lifting my boobs up nice and high, and tied a bow behind my neck. Lucy had put out a pair of mules for me, and I stepped into them, one hand on the bureau for balance, then took a turn in front of the mirror.

Wow.

"Look at this, Lucy!" I bubbled. "It looks like it was made for me."

"Of course it was, Miss. Mademoiselle knows your measurements to the quarter-inch. There isn't much to it, but that is a very expensive garment. Mademoiselle was disappointed when you didn't like it."

I felt a pang of guilt. "It wasn't that I didn't like it, Lucy. I just... I don't know. I guess I was being childish. She makes me so mad sometimes."

"You look wonderful, Miss Pet. I hope you realize how special you are. Now, about your makeup?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, I want to put some on before I go to the pool, but..." I sat at the vanity and looked critically in the mirror, unsure. "I know it's supposed to be lighter in the daytime, but my suit's a dark color. And what about lipstick? I can't remember... no gloss in the sun, is that right?"

Lucy helped me, but let me do most of the actual application myself. She gave hints and let me make some choices. We really kind of had fun with it, and it wound up looking pretty good. I wrapped a pareo around my hips and looked around for anything else I might need. I wasn't planning to swim; I had the feeling water would probably ruin my suit. My bag from the night before was on the bureau. I took out the cigarettes and lighter, and put them in a little straw clutch that Lucy had put out for me to take to the pool, along with lipstick and suntan lotion, and a pair of big round shades. I wasn't sure why I was taking the cigarettes, after all I didn't really smoke. Oh well.

I thanked Lucy, who curtsied gracefully, beaming, and headed out on my adventure. I had never been to the pool before, although it was right under my window and I could have gone any day I'd had free time. I'd always kind of hidden in my room. Thinking back as I clicked down the wide marble-floored hall in my steep mules ( totally unsupervised! ), I realized I had probably missed out on quite a lot at the House by being so angry and contrary all the time. I'd always thought of nothing but the unfairness of my captivity, wanting only to punish everyone around me. At the time it had seemed like a noble protest against the injustices done me, now my behavior seemed bratty and stupid. No wonder I'd been punished so often. It wasn't like I didn't know the rules, so why did I always insist on breaking them? They were mostly for my own good, and punishment was swift and sure at the House as I had found out often enough.

My troubled frown faded as I stepped out of the French doors and started down the big white-marble staircase to the inner court and the pool. It was a really beautiful day and the pool was sparkling bright blue in the broad sweep of rich green lawn. Brilliant white chaises dotted the poolside, some occupied by House girls in varying degrees of undress including complete unashamed nudity. Heads lifted as I came down the stairs, and I was suddenly embarrassed. Trying not to let it show, I walked toward an unoccupied chaise a little away from the others with my head up, but I could feel that I was blushing furiously. I knew some of the girls' names, but not all of them, and they looked at my body with frank appraisal. There were some very, very beautiful women at the House, and I had never really considered how I might measure up.

It was all I could do not to run back up the stairs. I sat on my chaise, put down my clutch, then picked it up again quickly and took out my shades. Maybe they would help. I slipped them on and glanced around self-consciously. Some of the girls were still looking. I wanted to take off my pareo, but I was frozen with embarrassment. What were they thinking of me? I didn't have much of a tan, and I suddenly felt hopelessly unattractive. It was the opposite of the wild intoxication I had felt the previous night when I'd realized how I was turning heads on the street. Then, I had been dressed and made up and prepared, and the people watching were just... well, people. These girls were world-class beauties. They must think I looked like a toad! Why hadn't I thought about that before I decided to come down here? My breath caught in my throat and I almost started to cry. I couldn't think what to do. Barely remembering my training, I caught myself just as I started to cross my arms over my tits. I sat there, unable to do anything, sure I would start crying any second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.