Fiona Faraday's Fables - Cover

Preview

Fiona Faraday's Fables

by Julie Hypnotic

Copyright© 2003 by Julie Hypnotic

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Mind Control, Lesbian, Fiction, Incest, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Humiliation, Group Sex, Interracial, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Bestiality, Water Sports, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Size,

Incest Sex Story: A series of stories about one young woman's exploration of sexuality and relationships. I hope to keep these all rather short, though this one is almost 4000 words. This first one features animal sex, but I expect Fiona will have a large variety of partners and lots of kink. I've checked all keywords that may apply over time, but you might not see them all right away. Suggestions are welcome.

This will be a series of stories, time permitting, starring the same young woman as she learns and explores her burgeoning sexuality. I would really appreciate any and all feedback and would be delighted to consider requests and/or suggestions for the series. These will be loose (very loose) period pieces. I will not do much real research at this time so please do forgive the inaccuracies, but feel free to point them out if you like. If I take the time to do the research, I'll never get the stories written as I do this in my free time. This first one features Fiona with an animal, but you can expect a variety of partners and topics.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.