Rapist's Weekend - Cover

Rapist's Weekend

by Totem

Copyright© 2003 by Totem

Incest Sex Story: A man watches a family and then rapes the mother and daughter. Then the twist comes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   Incest   BDSM   Sex Toys   .

To who ever gets this,

I'm writing this because I want to relive it. I just loved doing this. I am also writing this to see the effect on others. Yes, I am watching you, but from where, you will never know. Maybe you are the first to read this and maybe you aren't, who gives a fuck, you are reading this now and you will never even know who I am.

Well, for about a month I watched this one house. There are three people living here, a father, a mother, and a sexy little daughter. The father is gone most days and appears to be about his mid forties. The mother is still very hot and is a stay at home type, unusual for this day and age. I think she's in her later thirties to early forties. And now to the sexy little peace of ass. She goes to collage in town, I have fallowed her and thought about jumping her at her school, but far to many people there. She's in her early twenties for sure. I had found her student ID in her car. Her name was Alice. I was going to play in her wonder land soon enough.

For the last week I cased the place while the mother, Susan, was out doing the shopping and such. Soon I discovered that she never locked this one window in the basement. I even crept in one evening to see if I could. I only stayed there fro a minute to listen for any alarm, nothing. I learned that both Alice and Susan were going to be home on Friday and the father, Tomas, was going to be gone all weekend on a business trip, good. I now knew I had time to enjoy them for a weekend.

I got home that night and stroked myself to a fantastic explosion. I then gathered every thing I was going to need. My knife, my rope, my mask, my ball gags, my handcuffs and the like. Soon I had everything. I set my alarm to go off at the same time Tomas had set his. Then I went to sleep dreaming about this weekend.

I slammed my alarm and got ready to go. A quick meal and I was out the door. I stopped about a block away and watched the house. I saw Tomas pull out and drive off. I had to wait so I fallowed Tomas for a moment and parked my car in the parking lot of the closest grocery store to their house. I had everything in my bag and threw it over my shoulder and walked to their house.

As I was approaching the house I kept looking around for anyone. No one around, good. I got around the house and found that both women were in bed still and getting some extra sleep, good. They were definitely going to need it. I crept in threw the basement window and stood still for a moment, no alarm, yes. I slowly crept up the stairs and not one creaked. I opened the door and walked threw then slowly closed it.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I just sat there and waited. I then heard a door and the foot steps of Alice. She came into the kitchen a walked by me as I hid. Then she saw my sandwich half eaten. She then smiled to herself and said that Daddy never did make a good breakfast. Then I came up behind her and put my knife to her silky smooth throat. I held her waist and told her to keep quiet. I then said to her to kneel down. Next I gagged her and handcuffed her to the stove. I told her to just sit there and wait. At first I thought Susan would never come down.

So thinking quickly, I put a pot of coffee on. Much to Alice's discomfort. Then I heard Susan coming down. As she started to walk into the kitchen she was telling Alice that she like it when she would help out and that a cup of coffee would do her a world of good. Then she saw Alice. Alice was crying and I took Susan from behind. Next I had her handcuffed and gagged.

I looked them over and then told them that I just had to make a change to their attire. I then pulled their bed clothes off so that they both sat there naked to the world. I then laughed at them and told them that we were going to have some fun this weekend. I then handcuffed them together and removed Alice from the stove and told them to march downstairs. Next I took Susan and handcuffed her arms above her head to the rafters. I then pulled out my rope and tied Alice up to the top of the washer and told her that she had to watch me rape her mother.

I walked up to Susan and tied a rope to one of her ankles and then another to her other ankle. Then I pulled each rope behind her head and around her waist and the post behind her. This had the affect of having her legs behind her head. I now had total access to every orifice I wanted. I then sucked on her tits and bit her nipples hard. I felt something give in her tits then I felt milk come from her. Bonus, she was fucking lactating.

Next I had to taste her pussy. She tasted so fucking good. I licked, sucked, and bit everything down there. I had her cumming ever couple of minutes. Then I saw that cute little brown eye stare at me. I look down at it then it winked at me. I then started to lick it then I penetrated her ass with my tongue. She started to really cum hard and fast now. I always loved it when they would cry while their bodies would shake with desire. This never fails to humiliate them. Then a thought occurred to me. Two grown women living together and a man in the house that was gone most of the time, they both had to have a little plastic buddy. I ran upstairs and searched their rooms.

I found Susan's fairly fast. It was in a bottom draw with her clothing. Alice's was a bit hard to find at first. Then I thought about it and found her's under her pillow. How predictable was that. I hid them in my back pockets and walked down to the basement. I walked up to Susan and undid her gag. She started to beg me to leave her daughter alone and that she would do what ever I wanted but not to touch her daughter. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head down and told her that I was in control and that I would do what ever I wanted anyway. I then pulled out her plastic buddy and asked her what she had named it. At first she wouldn't answer me. After some hair pulling she cried out that it was named Johnny. I then replace her gag and inserted Johnny up her ass. By the look on her face I guess she never had it there before.

Next I walked up to Alice and removed her gag. She had a different reaction, a bolder one. I like a little fight. She called me a limped dicked asshole and that if I didn't want trouble that I should untie them and leave. I slapped her hard enough to draw a little blood and told her to talk only when told to. Then I pulled her plastic pal out and asked her what it's name was. She couldn't look at me and hung her head down and said she called it Prickly Pete. I had to laugh, that was imaginative. I then regagged her. I walked over to Susan and pushed it into her pussy. Alice was horrified or was she jealous? Then looking back at Susan I noticed that both of these dongs were electric. I flipped them both on and Susan's body started to shake. She hung her head and cried.

I pulled her head up and slapped her a couple of times. I told her that I did that to get her attention. I told her that I wanted her to watch me. I walked over to Alice and asked her if she was still a virgin. I thought I knew the answer to this but found I was wrong. She nodded her head yes. I had to see for myself and opened her pussy up. Sure as anything, her maiden hood was in tacked. I then asked about Pete. She then motioned behind her. It took a moment for this to become clear. She fucked her ass with it. I had to step back. I never even suspected it. I asked her if she was an ass freak. She shook her head yes and was crying threw it. I looked back at Susan and saw the horror in her eyes as she too figured it all out.

I just laughed. She was a complete and total ass fucking slut freak. I then told her I would have to fuck her ass quiet often, soon. Then I knew I had to have my first fuck of the day. I dropped my pants and then removed everything but my mask. I walked up to Alice and asked her if she knew what I wanted now. I could see the horror in her eyes and the knowledge that soon I would make her a woman. I rubbed her pussy with my dick for a moment then asked her if she had really seen it yet. She shook her head no. I pulled back and told her to look. She looked down and damn near screamed. I could hear the ball rattle around as she tried to do this. That was most defiantly funny. Hell, this was going to be a hell of a week end, I was already enjoying myself immensely.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.