A Knock At The Door
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Out on the patio the grill was hot and ready for steaks. Joel took the platter of Porterhouse and carefully laid each one on the grill. He knew from experience to use tongs rather than a fork to move the meat about the grill.

Cat and Janie had taken seats away from the grill and began to chat. Tim stood by Joel, supervising, he said.

"Janie" Cat said, "Joel tells me that you're beginning to look for work. What kind of work are you looking for? I'd like to help you if I could."

Janie had been thinking about something else altogether as Cat spoke. In her mind she could see Cat and Joel in bed, fucking, and her jealousy was nearly overwhelming.

"Janie?" Cat said again, "Are you ok?"

"Hmm? What? Oh I'm sorry. What were you saying?" Janie was back with the living again.

"I was saying," Cat said, "That Joel has told me you want to find a job and if I could I'd like to help you."

"Oh Cat!" said Janie, "That would be great. I do want to find a good job as soon as I can."

"What kind of work were you thinking of Janie?" Cat asked.

"Well, I do have good office skills. I attended JC and took some management courses too. I doubt anyone would hire me as a manager but I would like to find a job where I could work my way up."

"Well," said Cat, "Let me see what I can find out. I'll make some inquiries and let you know. I know a lot of people because of the work that I do, and someone is always hiring."

"That would be great", said Janie, "And you know right where to find me! Thank you Cat!"

Janie's face brightened and her jealousy was gone.

As Joel and Tim stood by the grill watching the steaks and sipping their wine, Joel's mind wandered to the memory of seeing Tim's cock plowing into his little sister. He wasn't at all angry that Tim had fucked her, but he also wondered just why he wasn't angry.

"Joel", said Tim, "Janie said she wanted her steak well done, but that one's about to become a cinder if you don't get it out of the fire!"

Joel didn't hear Tim at all, his mind racing.

"JOEL?"

"Huh? What? What's wrong?"

"You're about to burn Janie's steak ol' buddy."

"Oh shit, you're right!" He took the steak out of the fire and looked at it. It was still ok, just well done. Janie would like it, he was sure. He yelled to Janie, "The steaks are about done. Is everything else all set?"

Janie yelled back at him, "Yep! All set, just waiting for you. The steak platter is on the tray behind you. Bring them in and we're ready to eat."

Janie and Cat started inside followed by Tim and Joel, with the platter of steaks.

Joel didn't have a picnic table outdoors and his house was small. Dinner would be at the kitchen table. This was the first dinner for four that Joel had ever had at home. He was used to eating out mostly, or at a date's house.

Dinner went well. Everyone enjoyed their steaks. Janie's salads and other things were well received by Tim and Cat. After the dishes were cleared away the friendly foursome went to the living room, taking their wine glasses and the wine.

Other than his couch, Joel had one overstuffed chair. Tim sat down in the chair. Joel and Cat took the small couch, leaving nowhere for Janie to sit. Cat watched as Janie took in the seating arrangements, somewhat bewildered.

Janie made her choice and sat on the arm of the chair occupied by Tim. She leaned back and placed her arm behind him, on the back of the chair. Her eyes never left Joel's and none of this was lost on Cat. She smiled inwardly and wondered...

The two "couples" chatted the evening away, mostly about jobs unless one of the guys brought up a sports subject. The evening went well and they all had a good time. Maybe they'd all become better friends with time. There just seemed to be some kind of underlying tension between them.

Cat yawned and said, "Wow, I think it's past my bedtime. Joel, would you mind..."

"You do look tired Cat," he said, "I'll take you home."

Janie thanked Cat for coming and also thanked her for offering to help with her job hunt. As they walked to the door Cat turned and gave Janie a hug and said she'd be in touch.

She also shook Tim's hand and said it was nice meeting him. With that, she and Joel left.

No sooner had the door closed when Tim put his arms around Janie from behind. His big hands covered her tits through her top and he ground his hardening cock into her ass.

Jamie smiled and turned to face him. "Well," she said, "Hello stranger."

"I'm not so strange," he said. Their lips met in a tender kiss that became harder as they now ground pussy to cock. "Do you think we have time?" asked Tim.

Janie pulled him to the bedroom. "Give it to me Tim. C'mon and fuck me baby."

"Janie, can I take you to my place? What do you think?"

"NO! Here! Right here baby. Fuck me right here in Joel's bed."

"But what if..."

Janie had his jeans undone by that time and was sinking to her knees in front of Tim. "I think Joel will be gone awhile. I think Cat will see to that." Then she took Tim's hardon into her mouth.

Janie sucked Tim's cock like it would be her last. Her lips bumped his belly as she took him all the way down her throat. Then she slowly pulled back, letting her lips "pop" around the head as it came out.

Tim took that opportunity to pick her tiny body up in his arms and lay back on the bed with Janie atop him. Their mouths crushed together again and their tongues dueled.

Tim undressed Janie quickly and when he was done and she was naked, she undressed him. She lay on him again facing his huge dick, her legs spread along either side of his head.

Tim looked at Janie's pussy in the dim light and felt her mouth slide down around his cock again. His tongue stabbed into her dripping cunt as he raised his hips to get as much of his cock down her throat as he could. He moaned into her juicy pussy and she sucked him off.

Janie squirmed on Tim's face, grinding her pussy down onto his tongue. Her clit pressed against his chin and she too would have moaned but for the cock in her throat, she fucked herself on his face as he tongue-fucked her. She slid her throat up and down his hard dick, fucking it deep and slow. Her wetness flowed onto his face as she fucked.

Total contentment overwhelmed the two lovers. Nothing was rushed. They sucked and licked and swallowed as much of each other as they could. Janie would feel Tim's cock swell in her mouth and she'd slow down her sucking, squeezing the big cock at the base, until Tim's impending orgasm subsided.

Tim would feel Janie's pussy start to grip his thrusting tongue and he'd back off, just enough to hold her there on the brink of cumming. They did this over and over. Getting close, then backing off, then getting so close again.

The two lovers played each others bodies like fine musical instruments, reaching higher and louder notes, and then lulling into quiet, only to swell to a crescendo once more. It became a symphony of fucking, mouth to pussy, and cock to mouth.

Tim felt his cum boiling now and knew he was there. All of his concern for Janie's orgasm was forgotten as his cock swelled in her throat. Janie felt the cock swell bigger than any time before and it seemed to her to reach inside of her, down her throat and into her belly, all the way to her pussy and the tongue that rammed deep into her there.

Tim's cock pumped, spewing its load into Janie's throat. She pulled her head back until her lips gripped the throbbing cock-head. She pressed her pussy tight to Tim's mouth, rubbing her swollen clit on his chin as her pussy held his tongue in a vise grip and her juices poured from her cumming cunt.

She swallowed as much of Tim's cum as she could, stroking with her fingers and moaning around the dick in her mouth.

Tim swallowed all that he could from her gushing pussy, lapping it up as fast as he could.

As the cock in her mouth finished throbbing Janie relaxed and enjoyed the last tremors in her pussy. Tim let his head relax against the soaked pillow beneath him and fluttered his tongue softly against Janie's pussy lips. They lay together, Janie still on top of Tim, their mouths still softly caressing and tasting each others sex.


On the ride to Cat's house Joel and Cat hardly spoke. Joel needed to hold someone tonight and he was sure that back home Janie was already being held. He was somehow worried that Cat might not be in the mood when he got to her house. They way she'd yawned left Joel thinking that she really was tired.

Cat had her own thoughts as she sat beside Joel in the truck. She'd noticed the longing in Janie's eyes when Joel and Cat had been close. She remembered the reluctance she'd seen when Janie had sat on the arm of Tim's chair. Still, the thought that Janie and Joel were lovers never really registered in Cat's mind.

"Joel, are you going to come in for awhile when we get to my house?" Cat asked.

"I'd like that Cat. I have a feeling that Janie and Tim might be "busy" at my place."

"Oh? Are they an item? I don't recall seeing any signs of anything between them. I mean she's only very recently been separated from her husband."

"Well, Janie and Tim were friends when we were all just kids. I'd guess they might have some "catching up" to do."

"I see," said Cat, "catching up". Well, how about you and I doing some of that too?"

She reached over and stroked his thigh, wasting no time letting her hand reach as high as to the leg of his fruits.

"I'd love to "catch up" with you Cat. It's been way too long."

He put his arm around her and pulled her closer as they rounded the last corner to her house.

As they drove down Cat's street Joel noticed two cars in Cat's driveway. He knew one was Cat's but didn't recognize the other.

"Looks like you have company Cat," he said.

Cat looked up, "It looks like my sister's car. What the hell does she want this late on a weekend night?"

Joel turned into the driveway and said, "Looks like we'll soon find out. She's sitting in her car."

Tina Angelo saw the lights from Joel's truck in her mirror.

Tina was a year younger than her sister Cat. She was single and was living with her boyfriend Jake Keller. Cat hadn't liked Jake from the moment her sister Tina had introduced them. She thought him to be an arrogant bastard. She knew from the way his eyes scanned her up and down that he would never be content with just one woman.

As Cat and Joel got out of Joel's truck Tina got out of her car. In the dark no one could see she'd been crying.

"Tina, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?" asked Cat.

"Yeah sis, something's wrong all right. That asshole Jake is what's wrong."

Then Tina focused on Joel. "Oh shit Cat, I didn't know you were on a date. I'm sorry. This can wait 'til..." Then she broke down and cried.

"Cat, that son-of-a-bitch... oh god..."

Cat took Tina in her arms and said, "Don't worry about it sis. Come into the house and tell me what happened. This is Joel, you met him once. Now come inside." She started guiding Tina towards the front door. Joel followed.

In the house Cat steered Tina to the couch and sat beside her. Joel sat opposite them on a loveseat.

"Now take a deep breath," Cat said, "and tell me what happened."

Tina sniffled and began. "Jake took off early this morning to play goddamned golf, so he said. I hate golf, but I never begrudged him going. I know he loves golf. Well, he was gone all fucking day, excuse my language Joel."

"Don't worry about it Tina, just tell us what happened," Joel said.

She said. "I waited all day. He said that we were going out to dinner and then maybe a movie. It sounded so wonderful. I was excited all day. I was all ready to go by 6:30 because he never had said what time we were going out. At 7:30 he still hadn't shown up."

She sniffled again and Cat handed her a tissue.

"Thank you," she said. "Jake still wasn't back by 8:30 and by then I was getting pissed. Finally at about 9:15 he walked in like nothing was wrong and flopped on the couch. I asked him where he was taking me to dinner and he exploded. He said I should have had dinner all made. I reminded him that he had said he'd take me out. He remembered and finally said he was sorry. He said they had played an extra 18 holes and then had a few drinks in the clubhouse. The ASSHOLE"

She wiped her eyes and continued. "Then he said 'can we just order a pizza and stay home tonight?' Well, I told him sure, even though I was so mad I could have chewed nails. I called for a pizza and then went into the bedroom and changed my clothes. While I was changing he came up behind me and started hugging and touching and kissing my neck. That always gets to me. Pretty soon we were standing there, me in my slip, his hands touching me and lips kissing me. He turned me around and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. I knew what he wanted and I always liked giving him head. I unzipped him and reached into his shorts."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.