A Knock At The Door
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

As Joel returned home after a hard day at work he was sure he saw his Uncle Dan's car pulling away from his house. He wondered why Dan seemed to be leaving so quickly. He thought Dan was driving like he had stolen his own car. Then Joel shrugged it off.

As he walked into the house he could hear the shower running. Then the smell of lovemaking hit his nostrils. Joel Grinned to himself and opened the bathroom door.

"Honey, I'm home!" he shouted.

"OH JESUS!" Janie shouted back, "Dammit Jo-el! You scared the shit out of me!"

Joel began tearing off his clothes. When he was naked he pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in behind Janie.

"I caught ya!" he told her as he grabbed her from behind.

"Lemme rinse the shampoo from my eyes Joie." She said.

"Sure, rinse it, and then you have some explaining to do young lady!"

Janie's heart sank when she heard that. She knew she'd been busted.

She turned to face him. "Oh Joey, I'm sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you. It just happened. I'm so sorry. It... I'm sorry!" Then she started to cry.

"Janie, don't cry baby. I saw you cry the night you came to stay with me. It broke my heart. Then we did some things that made us cry together and my heart broke again. I vowed after that that I'd never make you cry again. I'm not mad, I was only teasing sweetheart."

"Teasing? You're teasing me about fucking Uncle Dan? Shit! That's weird!"

"WHOA!" yelled Joel, Fucking Uncle Dan? Janie, I was teasing because I came home expecting to find dinner cooking and... fucking? Uncle Dan?"

"Aw shit," said Janie, I busted myself. You mean you didn't know?"

Joel looked at her. Her chin was quivering now. He knew the tears were about to start again. Then he remembered seeing Dan's getaway and the smell when he walked into the house. He was crushed. He pulled back the shower curtain and stepped out without saying anything more. He took the towel that Janie had laid out for herself, and started drying himself. His mind was spinning. In a few days he'd fallen completely in love with his little sister, and now he'd caught her fucking two different men, two different times.

He walked into the bedroom and saw his bed rumpled. The room reeked of pussy and his uncle's cum. He finished toweling himself off and slipped into clean fruits and jeans. He grabbed a white t-shirt from his closet and slipped his bare feet into a pair of loafers. His mind was swimming now.

"How could she do this?" he thought.

"My best friend and our uncle?"

"She did them both!"

His head started to ache.

"She fucked our uncle?" And Tim."

His heart beat hard in his chest.

"Is she a nymphomaniac now? Has she no shame?"

His cock started to stiffen.

"NO! No you don't! Not this time!"

His mind was screaming at him now.

Janie had followed him from the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her. Her hair was dripping. She slowly pushed open the bedroom door.

"Joey."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry."

"Well, so am I." he said tersely.

"It just happened, Joey," she sniffled.

"Oh yeah?" he said angrily, "And just HOW did it just happen Janie? How did you 'just happen' to fuck our uncle? How does that happen Janie? I'd really like to hear this."

Janie sat on the bed. She was shaking like a leaf.

"Dan came to see how I was doing. He was concerned, worried. We were just talking..."

Joel glared at her now, "Just talking? How does talking turn in to fucking Janie. How, especially with someone from our own family? Do you know how stupid that sounds? Do you?"

Janie looked up at him now. She was glaring this time. "YES DAMMIT! I know how fucking stupid it is! Damn YOU! It's as stupid as a girl falling in love with her brother. It's as stupid as a brother falling in love with his sister. It's as stupid as a sister accusing her brother of rape. It's STUPID JO-EL, AND I'M STUPID TOO!"

She turned and ran to the bathroom slamming both the bedroom door and the bathroom door behind her.

Joel slumped to a seat on the bed. He was angry, and hurt. He was ashamed. Janie was right. He had no call to react the way he did. Now he realized that he was the one who was stupid.

He walked out of the bedroom and knocked at the bathroom door. "Janie?"

He could hear her sobbing. "Don't worry Jo-el; I'll be out of here in a few minutes. I'll go stay with mom."

"Janie, open the door."

"No."

"Yes, please Janie, open it. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to leave me Janie."

Janie opened the door then and looked at Joel standing there. She'd dressed while she was in the bathroom, in shorts and a pink top. She had wrapped a towel around her head, turban style. In Joel's eyes she saw his sadness and she melted.

"I won't leave you Joey. I hope I never have to leave you."

She put her arms around him and held him tight.

"But we do need to talk. We need to decide how to live together and love together. We never fought as kids. We weren't real close, because of our age differences, but I always was glad you were my big brother. I always loved you, not like I do now, but as a brother I could count on for anything."

"I'm sorry you felt deceived by what I did with Uncle Dan. I never saw it coming myself Joey, not in a million years. He came here to see if he could help. Then he held me when I started crying. I had also asked him about him and mom. All of a sudden, it seemed, we were making love."

Joel held Janie as she talked. Then he said, "Janie, I know I don't have any right to be jealous, and I really wasn't jealous after I saw you and Tim fucking. Hell, I even got very aroused by it. I guess I just snapped this time because they way it came out... well... it sounded like you meant to keep it a secret from me."

Janie pulled at Joel to sit on the couch with her. "Joey, secrets are one of the things Dan and I talked about. I asked him about his and mom's relationship. He told me that he wouldn't tell me anything and let me know I'd have to ask mom if I wanted to know anything. I told him that I understood. He told me that he and mom have no secrets from each other. That means that mom will know about Uncle Dan and I. That's kind of scary.

I told Dan that I have someone who I share secrets with too. He knows that someone is you. He also figured out that you and I are lovers Joey."

"I also want to say this Joey, I don't know what your relationship is with Cat. You haven't told me if you are friends, or lovers, or even in love. But whatever it is, and whatever you want it to be, I'll not interfere with that. All I was looking for when I came here was a place to stay while I got things settled with Hank. Thank you for taking me in. But I'll not come between you and Cat. If you want to go out with her, or stay all night with her, or even bring her here to spend the night, it's ok with me. This is your house, your home. I'll never ask you to be faithful to just me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.