A Knock At The Door
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Janie and Joel had a sedate balance of their first week together. Janie busied herself around Joel's house, cleaning, straightening and adding certain feminine touches throughout. Joel was amazed to come home from work one evening to see the soap scum in his shower had disappeared. To show his gratitude he pulled Janie into the shower with him and they lovingly washed each other, paying particular attention to their more "sensitive" spots. Janie still wasn't ready to resume taking his cock into her pussy, so when his cock hardened, she knelt and sucked him off. She was quite amazed at Joel's superior healing powers.

The next morning Joel had given Janie enough money to do some grocery shopping and buy some other needed household items. Janie shopped wisely. It helped that she felt she was buying for someone who appreciated her. She stocked the refrigerator and cupboards with enough healthy foods and fruits and veggies to hold them for a week. That night when Joel got home from work and opened the front door he was greeted by the aroma of a beef roast with mashed potatoes and gravy, canned corn, and a fresh green salad waiting for him. Joel couldn't remember coming home to such a meal since his high school days. After dinner he helped with the dishes and then carried Janie to the bathroom for another loving shower together. After their shower they went to bed and Joel softly licked her clit until she squirmed in orgasm.

On Thursday night they cuddled together in front of the TV, watching an old Hitchcock flick. Joel stroked Janie's hair as she just snuggled into him, relishing in the comfort of a strong and good man who loved her.

"I have an idea." He whispered

"Hmmmm?" Janie was half dozing while she tried to stay interested in the movie.

"I have an idea" he said again.

"Oh, and what's your idea?"

"Well, I'd like to have some people over, if you don't mind, say Saturday, late afternoon and evening."

"Like who?" she asked. He had her full attention.

"Well" said Joel, "I kind of owe someone a date that I canceled the day after your first night here. I'd like to invite her for a cookout, maybe grill some steaks..."

Janie interrupted, "Whoa big guy! You want to invite another woman here for a date, while I'm here? That sounds cozy! What shall I do, hide in the closet?"

"No Janie darling" he laughed, "Nothing like that. Hear me out, ok?"

"Ok Joey, I was only teasing ya know? Who is this woman? Do I know her?"

"Well, I don't know if you know her or not. She's the administrative assistant where I work. I've dated her a couple times. We were planning on dinner that night and then..."

Janie stuck her bottom lip out in a mock pout and said, "And then you'd bring her back here and have your way with her! You cad!"

Joel laughed again. "Will you puh-lease hear me out Dear? Sheesh, I feel like we're married now or something."

Janie stretched up to his face and put her lips against his and said, "Oh! Do ya wanna? I DO!"

"Yer incorrigible, give me a chance to finish!"

Janie looked into his eyes and fluttered her eyelashes, trying to stifle another giggle.

Joel continued. "Anyway, her name's Cat, Cat Angelo. She is very nice and a lot of fun. You're right, we would have come back here, or her place, had we had our date. But I explained to Cat that you were here and it was an emergency. She was very understanding about why I wanted to cancel. She even asked me to wish you well. So I just thought that an evening with other people would make you happy. And besides, if a job opened up at the company, Cat would be a good person for you to know."

"She sounds nice Joel. Should I be jealous? I could use a good contact in my job search. And who else are you thinking of inviting?."

"Janie, I love you, and I don't want you to ever be jealous. I could get very comfortable having you around. But we have no way of knowing if what we have now can be permanent. I can only imagine what mom would think if she knew what we were doing. Since you've been here you've already had two men in your bed, and no objection at all from me. But I don't think it's fair if I have to all of a sudden drop out of my entire social life."

"But darling" Janie said with her tongue in her cheek, "You can have a social life, just invite some of the "boys" over for poker! And another thing, I had two men in YOUR bed! And as for mom, who would she be to criticize us?"

Joel saw her mischievous expression and bared his teeth. "Grrrrrrrrrrrr-ROWF!"

Janie jumped back in surprise and laughed hard! Then she jumped back into his arms, "OK, so who else did ya have in mind for this orgy?"

"JANIE! I am NOT planning an orgy!" Joel tickled her now. Janie wiggled and jumped like a fish out of water. Finally she'd had enough.

"OK! I GIVE UP! UNCLE!" she cried.

Once she had calmed down Joel said, "Tim."

"TIM? Joey, do you think that's wise?" I mean... well... to invite Tim?"

Joel held Janie by her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Janie, Tim's my best friend in this world, and I saw how much you like him. It'll be perfect. Four friends having dinner, listening to music, and just hanging out. What do you think?"

She leaned in again and kissed his lips. "I think I'm healed."

Joel picked her up and carried her to bed.


The next morning Janie got up with Joel, which was a complete surprise to him. Since she'd moved in it was her habit to sleep late after he left for work. This morning though she leaned over and playfully blew warm breath in his ear. Joel had awakened when the clock radio went off, but he feigned sleep. He brushed his ear as if there were a gnat buzzing around it. Janie giggled softly and blew again. This time Joel jumped and grabbed her and the playful tickling and giggling began again.

"What are you doing awake little lady?" he asked. "You always sleep in."

"Oh, you'll see. Now go get your ass in the shower."

Joel grabbed for her and missed as she bounced, naked, from the bed. "I'd rather get YOUR ass, here and now!"

"No time for that Big Boy! I have a breakfast to make!"

"Breakfast? To what do I owe breakfast?"

"To the woman who loves you, now get!"

"Yes mommy" he said and jumped up.

Janie went to the kitchen, still naked and got bacon and eggs from the refrigerator. The coffee was already made in the automatic pot. She chopped the bacon into small squares and put it in the pan to sizzle. Then she cracked 6 eggs into a bowl and scrambled them up. When the bacon was done she removed it from the pan to a plate covered with paper towels, drained off most of the grease from the pan and poured in the eggs. She turned down the heat and let them start cooking. She then dropped 4 thick slices of Italian bread into the toaster. As the eggs began to firm up she sprinkled the bacon in with them and stirred everything up. She quickly set two plates on the table and poured two cups of coffee for them.

Joel came into the kitchen dressed for work and saw her standing naked while buttering the toast. He let out a soft wolf whistle that made Janie blush. He walked up behind her and pulled her back to him. His hands covered her small breasts and tweaked the nipples gently.

"A man could get very used to this." he said as he sniffed the air.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "Tell that to Hank."

"If I ever get the chance I will tell that asshole a few things. But, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think of him Janie."

Janie turned to face her big brother, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him passionately. "Don't worry about it Joel. He'll get his. He'll be hearing from my lawyer very soon. Now, let's eat."

"Can I eat the chef?" Joel asked as he playfully pinched her ass.

"You're a goof! Eat your breakfast or I'll give it to the dog!"

"We have a dog now?" asked Joel as he sat down, "Woof!"

Janie laughed and sat down.

Joel dug into his breakfast like a starving man. Janie sat opposite him and watched him wolf it all down. He ate about three-fourths of what she had cooked and she ate the rest. After he'd finished he said, "God that was wonderful! I haven't had a breakfast that good since I moved out on my own. Mom used to make bacon and eggs like that and I loved them. Thank you Janie, that was wonderful."

Janie just sat and beamed.

Joel got up and told her, "Gotta run honey. Have you thought about the cookout idea tomorrow night?"

"Yes!" she said, "and I think it's a wonderful idea. I'll get to meet my competition and if I can't beat her I'll still have Tim to keep me company!"

"Great" said Joel, "Will you do the shopping?"

He reached for his wallet. Then it hit him. "Janie, you HAVE no competition!"

"I know baby and I also know just what we need. Leave everything to me except grilling the steaks, that's a guy thing ya know!"

Joel gave her some cash but she pushed it back at him. "I still have plenty left from yesterday Joey. I'll be able to get everything from that. Even a bottle of wine, but I don't know much about buying wine."

"I'll tell you what" said Joel, "If Cat agrees to come I'll ask her to bring wine. She has always chosen our wine when we've gone out to dinner in the past and she knows wines."

"Sounds good" she said, "Now scoot, and don't be late!"

Joel put his arms around her and kissed her hard, giving her his tongue. His hands reached her ass and he let his fingers steal between her cheeks. Janie parted her thighs, giving him access as he reached through and slipped a finger into her pussy.

"Do I have to go to work?" he asked with a little boy pout.

"Get!" Janie told him, and he ran out the door!

"Joey!" she called to him. "I love you!"

"I love you too Janie!' and he was gone.

Janie busied herself all day with more shopping and marketing. She was picking out the steaks when she had an idea and bought six rather than four of them. She bought fresh green beans and potatoes for a home cooked favorite of Joel's. She would use bacon in them for flavor.

Then she picked out lettuce, Cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and mushrooms for a tossed salad. She was glad she didn't have to worry about wine. She thought about what to do for a dessert and then passed on any ideas for the moment. She needed to ask Joel something first. Dessert could wait for now.

Back home Janie put everything in the fridge to keep fresh. She would run to the bakery for more fresh bread on Saturday.

After everything was put away she stripped off her clothes and in her panties she started cleaning the house again. She wanted everything fresh and clean for their party. She worked on the cleaning until about two in the afternoon, when there was a knock at the door.

Janie ran to the bedroom to get her clothes back on. She grabbed the white tank top and shorts she had worn to the market. When dressed she went to the door and was surprised to see her Uncle Dan standing there.

Janie hurriedly opened the door. "Uncle Dan! Hi!" she said while throwing the door open to him.

"Janie, m'love, it's so nice to see you. May I come in?" he asked.

Janie stepped back and said "Sure, it's always great to see my favorite Uncle."

As Dan stepped inside he couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful niece. "You are as pretty as always Janie. No, make that prettier than ever!"

Janie blushed. "Always the charmer, and always my handsome Uncle Dan. What brings you here today?"

I had heard from your mom that you were staying here. I'm sorry about things between you and Hank, I really am."

Now Janie looked as if she might really cry.

Dan asked, "Janie, would you like to talk for awhile? Maybe I could help. I'm a good listener."

Janie sniffled, "Well, it couldn't hurt. Could I get you a beer or a cup of coffee Uncle Dan?"

"Actually something cold, a soft drink, would be nice, if you have it Janie." He said.

Janie went to the kitchen to get them each a diet cola. She was almost sure she could feel her uncle's eyes on her ass as she walked. When she returned she handed him the cold bottle and sat down next to him on the couch.

Dan said, "Janie, I'm so glad you finally got away from Hank. He was bad news and we were all worried that he'd do something to you."

"Thanks, Uncle Dan" she replied, "He never has hurt me physically, just all the mental stuff, browbeating and insults."

Dan said "Janie, do you think you could drop the 'Uncle' part? You're an adult now, and it really makes me feel old! Just call me Dan now."

"Sure unc... er... Dan." They both laughed! "But you are NOT old" she said.

Dan took in her pretty bare legs as he sipped his Pepsi. He raised his eyes and watched her as she put her pop bottle to her lips. Janie saw him watching her and her blush was back.

Neither of them could think of a thing to say.

"Dan... Uncle Dan... may I ask you a very personal question?"

"Well, you can ask Janie, but there might be questions I can't answer. Please don't be upset if I don't answer those kinds of questions. There are some things that might need to remain secret. I try to be very discrete."

She thought for a moment, then said "Dan, I think I can imagine certain questions to you would be unanswerable, but I also think you know that when we were little, Joel and I saw certain things. I'm sure you know what we saw. You know what I'm talking about, don't you Uncle Dan?"

"Yes, I know you saw things. I regret that you saw them. That's all I'll say about what you think you know. Anything else, you'll have to find out from another person."

Janie thought for a minute and said, "I admire your discretion Dan. Maybe someday I'll understand more."

"Janie, why are you so curious about something you saw so many years ago?"

"Well, sometimes I'm not real sure just what I saw. I was so little then. But I've been almost haunted by it at times. I still see some of it my dreams."

"Are they disturbing dreams?" he asked. He slid closer to Janie and took her hands in his.

She looked at his huge hands, then into his eyes. "No, not disturbing, at least not in a bad way. When I waken from those dreams, well..."

"Do they excite you, the dreams?"

Janie blushed at the question. No answer was necessary.

"Janie, look at me."

She looked up into her uncle's eyes.

"Janie, I love your mom, my sister, very much. I won't tell you anymore details than that, except to say when it comes to love, I hate all the so-called rules."

Janie trembled slightly as she whispered, "I hate all the rules too Dan. I sometimes think I'll burst because I hate the rules so much." She leaned closer and kissed her uncle's lips.

Dan encircled her tiny body with his huge arms. He pressed his lips harder to hers. His mouth opened slightly and his tongue pushed against Janie's lips. She let them part as his tongue entered her mouth. Her tongue joined his in a mutual exploration of each other.

Dan slid his hands down Janie's back, noticing the absence of any bra strap. He lifted her shirt and lightly stroked her bare back. Janie moaned and kissed harder as she melted in his arms. Her mind replayed the scenes she had watched so many times before. Her breaths cane deeper now and she moaned against his lips. She felt her pantyless pussy begin to moisten and she squirmed under Dan's loving. Her hand dropped to his lap, and her fingertips stroked his cock as it hardened.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.