A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Janie heard the lock snap in the door as Joel let himself out as quietly as possible that morning. With a small smile on her lips she laid there and tried to recall all that had happened in the past couple days.

She knew she had found her soul mate, the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, if he'd have her that way. Then she started thinking of all the "what ifs", and she became melancholy.

What if Joel didn't actually love her? What if he didn't want to go on having sex with his sister? What if one (or more) of his girlfriends had really stolen his heart? What if Janie and Joel did live together as man and wife, how would they hide it from their mom and her soon to be ex husband?

Janie's eyes misted over and she buried her head in the pillow. Quickly she fell back to slumber.

Around 9 AM Janie was awakened by a key turning in the door. "Joel must be home" she thought. Not bothering to slip into anything she padded to the living room naked.

A man was just entering and had turned to close the door. It wasn't Joel. Janie let out a shriek and ran back to the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Then she hollered through the closed bedroom door. "You're in the wrong house! This is Joel Adams house and you better get out before he gets back here. Now GO AWAY!"

She listened as the man's footsteps came right to the bedroom door. Then she heard a man's voice. "I don't know who you are young lady. I'd guess you to be a friend of Joel's who spent the night. It's ok; I'm Tim Crowell, Joel's best friend. Joel gave me a key that I could use when I needed to borrow tools. I'm sorry I frightened you. I'll help myself to what I need then leave. Again, I'm so very sorry for startling you."

"Holy shit! It's TIM!" thought Janie. She grabbed her t-shirt and shorts and threw them on real quick. She opened the bedroom door just as Tim came back from the kitchen with a battery-operated drill in his hand.

"Tim, it's me, Janie" she said.

Tim looked at Janie as she stood before him. "Well Janie, it's good to see you. What are you doing here?"

"Um... I'm sorry I yelled at you Tim, you scared the shit out of me." she said while trying to giggle. The giggle came out more as a still frightened squeak! Tim chuckled and so did Janie.

"I guess, under the circumstances 'good to see you' was probably NOT the right thing to say" said Tim.

Janie noticed a twinkle in his eye and blushed when she remembered she'd been stark naked when he'd seen her. "I thought you were Joel coming home early" she said.

"Oh" said Tim "is that how you greet your big brother?"

Janie blushed an even deeper shade of pink now. She stammered, "I uh... ummm... oh shit!"

"It's ok Janie, whatever it is it's none of my business. I had heard from Joel that you were staying here. I'm sorry about things between you and Hank, I really am."

Now Janie looked as if she might really cry.

Tim asked, "Janie, would you like to talk for awhile? Maybe I could help. I'm a good listener."

Janie sniffled, "Well, it couldn't hurt. Could I fix you a cup of coffee, Tim?"

Tim noticed that he couldn't smell any coffee brewing and said, "Janie, why don't I run down to the convenience store and get us a couple large coffees. You might like a few minutes to get yourself together. It'll take me about 15 minutes to get back. Do you take cream or sugar?"

Janie breathed a small sigh of relief and said, "Just black Tim, and thank you. I would like a quick shower. She looked in Tim's eyes and saw the twinkle again.

Then he smiled. "I'll lock the door when I leave and then let myself in when I get back."

"Tim" said Janie, "Thank you again."

Then he was gone.

Janie hurried her shower and changed into clean shorts and a t-shirt before Tim was back with their coffee. When he unlocked the door she was just coming into the living room. Tim carried a very large foam cup of coffee, and a white sack. "I got us a couple donuts too Janie" he said.

"Thanks Tim, I am kinda hungry and Joey and I haven't had time yet to go grocery shopping."

Tim raised an eyebrow, but didn't reply.

Janie got two clean coffee mugs from the cupboard and poured them each a cup from the foam container. She found two paper plates and put a fat powdered jelly donut on each. She put everything on a tray she'd found and returned to the living room with their breakfast. Tim was sitting on the couch. She set the tray on the coffee table and sat beside him. Tim spoke first.

"Janie, I'm so glad you finally got away from Hank. Your family always felt he was bad news and everyone was concerned that he'd hurt you."

"Thanks, Tim" she replied, "Although he never did really hurt me, there were many times I was afraid he would. He's a mean drunk, and he'd grab me or push me around at times. But he never hit me, thank God."

Tim took in her pretty bare legs as he sipped his coffee. He raised his eyes and watched her tongue as it captured a blob of jelly that had oozed from her donut. There was a white ring of powdered sugar around her mouth. Janie saw him watching her and her blush was back.

Neither of them could think of a thing to say.

"Tim..."

"Janie..."

They both laughed as they spoke at once.

"You first..." They both said in unison, and laughed again. Tim waited for Janie to speak.

"Tim... Tim... may I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure Janie, ask anything. I may not have all the answers though. Is it about Hank?"

"No, there's nothing I need to know about him. He taught me very well about drunkenness. It's... well, it's more of a philosophical question.

Tim laughed and said, "Now I'm sure I won't have an answer for you, but you go ahead, ask away."

"Tim, when two people love each other, two people who should not be in love, is it still ok? I mean, say..." she hesitated.

Tim took her hands from her lap and looked into her eyes, "Janie, do you mean like a brother and sister?"

Janie looked surprised. "How did you know?" she asked.

"Well, I've known Joel since we were kids. He's my best friend and I love him like a brother. When we were growing up, and in high school, I noticed how you'd look at him sometimes. As a thirteen year-old who probably thought no one would notice, I did"

"God, was I that obvious? I had no idea."

"Well, there was another clue that you are in love with your big brother."

"Oh really? And just what would that be?"

"Janie, when you came to the door earlier, to greet who you thought was Joel coming home early, you were naked, remember? Only a sister in love would do that."

"Oh my God Tim!" Janie blurted out, "I... I'm so sorry about that. Now I'm so embarrassed!"

"Well, I can understand your feelings. But Janie, believe me, no one will ever know from me what happened here today, or what I saw here."

"Thank you Tim, that means a lot."

They sat quiet for a moment but Tim couldn't take his eyes from her pretty face. Then he said, "Janie, may I ask you a question now?"

"Well" she said, "I guess so, I mean, knowing what you know, I guess so."

"Janie..." he hesitated, "Janie, are you and Joel lovers now?"

Tim felt his cock throb and stiffen as he spoke the words and pictured this beautiful woman in her brother's arms.

Janie looked at her hands in her lap and said, "Yes. Please don't ever tell him I told you." Her eyes misted as she realized the seriousness of secret she'd just revealed.

Tim held his arms out to her and she fell into them and they held each other tight.

"I'll never tell sweet Janie, never. I might have a difficult time with some jealousy though." His heart was beating hard as he held her.

"Jealousy?" Janie asked, "You don't even have a sister. How could you be... OK!"

She blushed almost crimson when she realized the reason for his jealousy. She pulled back a bit and looked at him.

Tim was Joel's age; he had dark hair and eyes. He was six feet, three inches tall, and thin.

Janie noticed how handsome he looked. She swallowed hard and leaned up to kiss his lips, a sisterly kiss is what she had in mind. Tim held her tight. As they held their first kiss, longer than they should have, tongues touched, lips parted. Tim's cock hardened fully as he thought of what he really wanted. Janie's pussy became fully wet in that same instant.

Tim said, "I think love is love Janie. I know there are laws and morals that some people have trouble with, but to me, brothers and sisters, parents and offspring, in-laws, if both people agree, I think that kind of love is ok, and even wonderful."

"Tim..." she whispered as she moved her lips towards his "Would you make love to me?"

"Are you sure sweet Janie?" Her lips touched his as he spoke.

"Shhhhh now... love me... now."

"Oh God Janie" he said as he picked her tiny body up in his arms, "you don't know how long I've wanted this to happen. I watched you grow from a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman. When you graduated from high school I wished..." His mouth locked to hers. Their tongues licked each others as he carried her to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, on the bed, clothes were discarded quickly. Tim's cock throbbed harder. Now, ready as he could be, he looked down at this beautiful woman, her legs apart, a hand cupped over her pussy, with a finger stroking between her own lips.

"Show it to me Janie" he said, almost breathlessly, "Show me your pussy."

She pulled her fingers from her hole a lifted them to her own lips and sucked each one seductively.

He gazed at the girlish little pussy before him, and then knelt between her outstretched thighs. His face lowered closer to his target. Her pussy was soaked now and he could smell the strong scent. He dipped his head closer, reached under her to hold the cheeks of her little ass in his hands and plunged his fiery tongue into Janie's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh God Tim, do it, eat me. Oh God, it's so good."

Her hands grasped the back of his head and she pulled his face deeper into her pussy. His tongue strummed her clit then slipped lower and deep into her. He could feel her pussy walls tighten against his tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.