A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

"Janie, you're right! We DO need to talk, but not like this. Dammit Janie, stop pulling on me. STOP!"

Joel yelled at his little sister. He yanked his hand away from hers and stopped before they got to the bedroom.

"Janie, we can't make this mistake again. Please sis, please stop... and get your clothes back on."

Janie did stop. She turned and looked at her brother. His eyes were moist and he looked scared. Janie's eyes were wet now too.

"Joey... what's wrong with me? Last night I accused you of something awful. I know now that I was wrong. You didn't rape me; you'd never do anything to hurt me. I thought about what happened all day long Joey."

"When I read your note I cried myself to sleep. It was the only time I've slept since I got here last night. I was even awake when you left for work."

Janie walked back to the couch and picked up her shorts and stabbed her tiny feet into them. She left her panties lay where they were, on the floor by the couch.

She turned and headed for Joel's bedroom again.

"Wait here Joey, I have something to show you", she said as she disappeared into his room.

Joel took this moment to put his cock back in his pants and zip up.

When Janie returned to the living room Joel was sitting on the couch. The smell of the wet spot he'd seen wafted in his nostrils.

Janie walked to him and handed him a note.

"After I read your note Joey, I wrote one to you. I thought you'd be home late and I'd be asleep. You can read it now", Janie said as she handed him the note.

Joel unfolded it and read:

'Joel, I read your note and I am so sorry that I made that awful accusation. I know, now that I'm awake and thinking clearer, that you'd never do anything to intentionally hurt me. You've always been there for me and I love you for that, and I thank you.

I do still need to stay with you for awhile, if it's ok. Please be assured that I'll stay on the couch from now on and that nothing like last night will happen again. I may be out when you get home, or I may be sleeping. If you want or need to talk, we will. I love you Joey. Janie'

After he'd read the note he just sat in silence. This was all starting to overwhelm him. He tried to speak but he didn't know where to start. So he just sat there, the note in his left hand.

Finally he began, "Janie, what are we going to do? What we did last night was an accident. I was sleeping and dreaming. When I woke up I was inside you, and it was wonderful. It seemed so right, felt so good. When we came... I think you came too... then you started screaming rape, I felt like I'd been kicked in the nuts. I hated myself, but I knew I hadn't raped you. We made love, or I made love to you, I don't know which."

"I canceled my date for tonight. There was no way I could be with anyone tonight with the way I felt. My date wasn't angry. I told her my sister would be staying awhile; told her there were some family matters we needed to work through. She was supportive. She told me to call her when things were ok again. Then I came home."

Joel took a deep breath and started again.

"I don't know what I expected to find when I got home but... when I saw you on the couch, masturbating, I was mesmerized. You are a beautiful woman and it was a beautiful sight to see. I became aroused, but you know that now. I knew I should stop you, or say something. But I couldn't speak."

He went on, the words pouring out now.

"Janie, when I heard you speak my name, asking me to fuck you, asking me to fill you with my cum, that's when I found my cock in my hand. In my mind I WAS fucking you. I became caught up in it, and... well... when you started to cum..."

Janie was still standing in front of him, looking into his eyes. She stepped closer. Joel gazed up into her eyes. She put her hands on his head and pulled him close to her belly.

"Oh Janie, I'm so sorry", he sobbed.

"Shhhhh Joey, it's ok.

She sat next to him on the couch and whispered, "We're ok big brother, and we'll be ok. Remember what my note to you said? I love you. And Joey..." he looked at her now, "... I know you love me too."

Joel put his arms around Janie and they sat in silence and just held on to each other.

After a time Joel pulled back to look into Janie's eyes. He had a secret, and now, he felt, was the time to tell it. He hoped it would help Janie see more clearly why incest was wrong for them.

"Janie..." he hesitated.

Janie sighed.

"Janie, do you know what incest means?"

Janie knew, and she nodded.

"Janie, I have something to tell you. God forgive me for telling you this, but I've been carrying a secret for twenty-five years, maybe more. I pray this won't hurt you, but now, now that we've... done an incestuous thing... I can't carry the secret myself. I have to tell you, and hope you'll forgive me for telling."

Janie's lower jaw dropped. She stared at Joel, then asked, "Joey... what is it? What's got you so upset?"

Joel was whiter now, paler than he normally looked.

"Oh God sis". He cried, and held her again.

"I can't tell... I just can't!"

"Joe-el", she nearly glared at him now, "What the hell is it? Don't play games with me. I can see that whatever it is, is tearing you up inside. Now tell!"

Joel took a deep breath and began.

"Janie, when we were kids, little kids, I think I was 8, you were maybe 3, or close to it, I saw something."

"What Joel? What did you see?"

"It was after we'd gone to bed. Dad was away, a fishing trip with some of the guys he worked with. I'd gotten up to pee in the night. As I was on my way to the bathroom I passed mom's room and heard her groan. I listened by the door and heard a man moan too. There was also a kind of thumping sound. I thought dad was home and something was wrong."

Joel stopped talking and tried to calm down.

"What happened, Joey", Janie asked.

Joel went on, "Janie, I was scared, I thought something was wrong, thought they were sick or something. I don't know what I thought. I opened the bedroom door and saw them. He was on top of her. I saw her bare legs wrapped around him. He was naked too and I saw his ass moving. I walked closer. The light was on in their bathroom and I could see his cock inside of her, and she kept moaning."

Joel stopped talking again and put his face in his hands, "Oh God Janie. He was fucking her. I didn't know what they were doing. I shouted at him to stop. I told him he was hurting her."

"Jo-el" Janie laughed. She was smiling now.

"Jo-el, you saw them fucking? There was no harm in what they were doing, and no harm in you seeing them. Why is this so upsetting to you?"

She stroked his arm. Joel took his face from his hands and looked at her.

"Janie, it wasn't dad... it was Uncle Dan, mom's brother Dan!"

For a moment Janie kept smiling, and then she looked at Joel as if her world had gone extremely weird.

"OH MY GOD! JO-EL? OH MY GOD!!"

Now it was Joel's turn to become confused. "Janie, it's true, I'm sorry. I saw mom committing incest. I SAW THEM!"

Janie was laughing now, and sobbing at the same time. She tried to speak, words wouldn't come right away.

"Joey... Oh Joey... I believe you. I SAW THEM TOO! I don't know if it was that same night but I saw them! I think I saw them two times. One time he was cumming in her. She was cumming too. I didn't see faces that time but I realize now that's who it was! Mom and Uncle Dan, brother and sister, fucking. Another time I saw them step from the shower together and dry each other. I saw him kneel in front of her and lick the drops of water from between her legs. Ohhh Jo-el! I saw them too. I KNOW I did!" Maybe it was all on that same night, except I doubt he could cum if you'd seen them first! I've had dreams of the two of them, fucking and other things! I always thought they were just dreams. What happened when they saw you?"

Joel had to think about her question. He wasn't sure what happened. It was vague, the memory faded.

"I'm not sure what happened Janie. I don't remember getting yelled at. I don't remember thinking anything, like thinking I should tell dad. I don't remember mom telling me anything after that. I just remember seeing them. I know mom and dad were always happy. They never quarreled. I remember uncle Dan was around a lot, but he was our uncle, so that seemed ok. But I know it was incest. I knew later that it wasn't right. And I know it affected me later."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.