A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Joel awoke again at 5 AM, which was his usual time, to get himself up and ready for work. He showered and shaved in the shower, as was his custom. This morning was no different... except...

Joel's mind tried to sort the events of the last night and as he tried to reason it all to himself he actually began trembling. "Christ", he thought, "I had sex with my little sister, and on the worst night of her life."

Joel knew that Janie had come to him for protection and sympathy. He also knew that those two things were all he tried to give her. "Why did she have to come to my bed?" he thought. "Why didn't she stay on the couch like she said she'd do?"

Dressed now, Joel walked into the kitchen, grabbed a half-full gallon jug of milk from the refrigerator and took a drink from the plastic bottle. He spit it into the sink. "Sour! Shit! My whole fucking life is sour now. And shit, too. What the hell can I do? How can I ever make this right with Janie?"

He grabbed a stale muffin from his sparsely stocked cupboard and headed for the door.

Joel glanced at the couch. Janie lay with her back to him, uncovered and naked from her waist down. He started to go over to cover her, and then changed his mind, fearful that she'd awaken and misunderstand. He thought her ass looked almost boyish, and then forced the thought from his mind.

He went back to the kitchen and took a notepad and pen from the magnetic holder on the refrigerator. He quietly pulled a chair from the kitchen table and sat down to write a note.

Then he remembered... shit... a date. Joel had a date with Cat, the administrative assistant, where he worked. Shit! Now he was in a fix. He liked Cat, she was gorgeous and sexy, and a helluva fuck. He forced that last thought from his mind. If sex was going to be like it was last night he wanted no part of it.

He continued his note after he went back to his bedroom for a clean change of clothes and a bag to carry them in:

He carefully folded the note in half, wrote 'Janie' on the front, and laid the note on the bathroom vanity, sure she would see it there. Then he quietly let himself out and went to work.

Janie heard the deadbolt click as Joel locked the door and left. Tears flowed onto her pillow. She had not slept a wink all night. Her mind was going a mile a minute all night long. And she cried and cried. Thoughts had raced through her troubled mind all night. She knew Joel hadn't really raped her and she was ashamed that she'd blamed him that way. Also she knew that the sex they had was wonderful. Joel had given Janie her first orgasm, other than by her own fingers. With Hank, more often than not, he'd come home from the bar drunk, and wake her up by lying on top of her and trying to shove his weak hardon into her dry pussy. Then he'd berate her for being frigid. Other times, when she'd try to refuse his drunken advances, he'd accuse her of fucking other men, and even of being a whore. Always it was her fault, never Hank's. Well, now she knew she'd never go back to him. Her thoughts rambled on like this for what seemed like hours, then she finally, after an hour of crying, fell into a deep, dreamy sleep.

In Janie's dream she could see two lovers on a bed. The man's cock was deep inside the woman's pussy. Janie heard their moans and saw the man's ass as he thrust into the woman. Their faces were a blur and unrecognizable to her. Their moans, and actions, had some familiarity to them. The woman's legs were around her lover's ass, and her heels dug in a pulled him deep into her. He could hear the woman encouraging her lover, "Fuck me baby, fuck me, deeper, faster, oh how I love when you fuck me. Keep fucking me. Never stop, please never stop loving me this way."

As the man in her dream began to cum in the woman's pussy Janie awoke with a start. Her fingers were in her own pussy and she was soaked and cumming. She groaned and thrust her fingers into her pussy even faster and deeper as her orgasm wracked her. As it passed she stroked her clit more gently, then stopped stroking.

She turned her head and looked at the clock. It read 12:18 PM. She'd slept until past noon. Her dream was a vague memory.

She got up from the couch, took the sheet from her makeshift bed and put it in Joel's apartment sized washing machine. She tossed her t-shirt in also. Then she found some upholstery cleaner in his cupboard and she gave the couch a once-over to rid it of any odor she might have left. Once done, she padded barefoot and naked to the bathroom.

Janie saw Joel's note to her on the vanity and picked it up as she lowered the toilet seat to sit and pee. She unfolded the note and read it.

'Janie, I'm so sorry about what happened last night. I want nothing more than to help you through your problems with Hank. If you still want to, you can stay here as long as you need to. I promise that nothing like last night will ever happen again.

'I just remembered that I have a previous engagement for tonight. I'll probly be home by 10. I'm taking a change of clothes and will shower at the Union Hall. I hope you'll decide to stay. I'll understand if you decide to leave. Love, J'

As she read her brother's words she suddenly remembered what happened last night. In her distress she had gone to Joel's bed. She lay in front of him on her side and scooted her ass against him. She remembered that she had felt comfort and safety with Joel. She remembered that she dozed off with Joel's arm lying protectively over her. Then she remembered waking up to a wonderful feeling of someone making love to her.

As she read the note she remembered that she had accused her loving brother of raping her, and she knew she was wrong. What had happened between them was only natural for Joel. He was a man, after all. She had gone to him, shoved her naked ass up to him, given him his hardon, and let him fuck her. Now, wide awake, she knew that Joel had given her the best sex she'd ever had. She felt no guilt about it, except for her awful accusation. As she thought about it all, she knew that she would try to make it up to Joel, if only he'd let her now. She remembered her dream of a few moments ago and knew how such a situation could happen. And now, she knew how she'd like to make it up to him. Now, she wondered, how to go about it?.

The bathtub was still wet from Joel's morning shower as Janie stepped in and turned the water on cool. As she showered she tried to gather her thoughts. First of all, she wanted to apologize to Joel for her awful accusation. She knew he hadn't raped her, and she also knew that he felt awful about what happened. She wondered though, why she didn't feel awful. She knew what had happened was wrong, but she also knew she liked it when it was happening. Did she react the way she did because of upbringing, or the way she knew people should feel about incest? Janie wondered how she was really supposed to feel. She finished her shower and stepped out dripping wet. She found a clean towel and began drying herself.

In Janie's mind she could see a man and woman stepping from a shower. The man took a clean towel and began drying the woman gently. He knelt before the woman and as her legs parted he leaned in and licked wet droplets from between them. Then the image faded from Janie's mind.

Janie shook her head. "What am I thinking?" she thought. "Who do I see? First a dream, now in my minds eye I see a man and woman making love?" She shook her head again, as if trying to shake the thoughts away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.