A Knock At The Door
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

The next morning Tim awoke first. He was groggy and it took a minute to get his bearings and realize he was not in his own bed, nor in his own house. He looked over and saw Janie sleeping soundly next to him. The covers were kicked off and he saw an arm around Janie. Of course, it was Joel's arm.

Janie lay on her side, facing Tim, with Joel spooned behind her. Tim gazed at Janie's pretty face as she slept. All of the events of the previous night came back to him. He grinned as he thought of it all, then quietly slipped from the bed and found his clothes.

Tim went to the bathroom and while he stood taking his morning piss he wished he'd at least brought a toothbrush. Then he realized that the taste in his mouth was a combination of Janie's and Joel's cum.

He finished pissing and flushed. He turned to face the mirror and pulled open a vanity drawer. In it he spied his prize, and brand new toothbrush. He unwrapped it, squeezed out some toothpaste and brushed his teeth. When he'd finished he turned and pulled back the shower curtain and started the shower. He showered quickly and dressed in yesterday's clothes. Then he returned to the bedroom.

Janie and Joel had not moved the whole time Tim was gone. He sat on the edge of the bed with his back to Janie and put on his socks and shoes. Janie opened her eyes and saw Tim getting ready to leave.

"Tim," she whispered, "where are you going? It's not even 6 AM yet?"

"Oh honey!" he whispered as he turned to face her, "I didn't mean to wake you. I have some business to take care of this morning and I can get started early. I was going to write you a note before I left."

Janie slid close and put her arms around Tim. "I can make some coffee before you go."

Tim kissed her softly. "Why don't you just lie back and get some more sleep sweetheart. I can get some coffee and a donut somewhere, get all my errands finished, and catch up with all of you by early afternoon. You go back to sleep baby."

Janie grinned at Tim as she stroked his back lovingly. "Well, I am kind of tired yet. Promise you'll come back as soon as you can?"

"I promise sweetheart."

Tim took the naked love of his life in his arms and kissed her deeply. "Now, back to sleep you go!"

He fluffed her pillow, pulled up the covers and tucked her in. Then he left to start his day.

As the door clicked shut behind Tim, Sara awoke in her own bed. She heard Tim's truck door slam and the engine start up and drive away. She was sure it was Tim who left; Joel and Janie would have said goodbye first.

Sara turned to look at her brother Dan, sleeping peacefully beside her. They had made love last night while listening to Janie, Joel and Tim as the three had made love together in the guest bedroom. Sara remembered how hot it was and her pussy began to moisten at the thought of it.

Sara's fingers crept down her belly and felt the wetness between her legs. She rolled her clit between her finger and thumb. Her middle, ring and pinkie finger nestled between the lips of her wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Sara cried out.

Dan awoke when Sara moaned and looked at Sara, her eyes shut tight. He moved closer to his masturbating sister and took a nipple between his lips. He applied pressure as his lips tightened around the nipple then began to suck.

Sara's eyes snapped open and her arms went around Dan's head, holding him tight to her breast.

"Oh sweetheart, fuck me!" Her idle hand slid down to stroke her brother's morning erection.

"Fuck me Dan. We're both so ready. Just fuck me hard."

Without another word between them Dan rolled atop Sara as her legs spread wide. His huge dick speared into her waiting cunt to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmm! That's so damn good. Fuck me hard now!"

Dan began to plunge in and out of Sara, holding the globes of her ass in his hands. His mouth fell to her shoulder and sucked hard.

In the next room Janie awakened again to the sounds of her mother and uncle fucking. Her pussy began to moisten too. She reached behind her and her fingers found Joel's morning hardon.

Still in his sleep Joel began to fuck into Janie's hand. Then he too was awake.

"Oh God Janie, I love waking up like this with you."

He reached down and removed her fingers from around his cock and aimed it at her waiting pussy. As he slid into his little sister Janie shushed him.

"Just listen Joey. Mom and Dan are fucking in the next room. Isn't that hot? Fuck me slow while we listen."

Joel slowed down his fucking and then he could hear the heavy fucking and panting in the next room. He and Janie could hear the bed creak softly. They could hear their mother's moans as their uncle's cock thrust into her. They could hear Dan moan as Sara's cunt squeezed the big cock that was fucking her.

Janie whispered to Joel, "Mom saw us last night, did you know that? She watched as you and Tim sucked each other's cocks."

Joel froze when he heard that.

"Shit! Are you sure Janie? How do you know?"

"When we were done I went into the bathroom to pee. Mom was sitting on the pot, peeing. We talked. Don't worry Joel, she's excited about it. She said it was very hot. Know what else she told me?"

As shocked as he was, Joel's cock just felt too good inside of Janie. He began to slowly fuck her again.

"God, I can't imagine. What else did she say?"

Janie giggled, "Ya really wanna know?"

Joel thrust his dick hard into her. "YES! I really wanna know. Tell!"

"Mmmmmmm, you convinced me, but let's keep it quiet so we can listen, ok?"

Joel agreed and then slowed his thrusting, not the easiest thing he'd ever done.

"Mom told me that she and Dad and Dan had done exactly the same things."

"WHAT!" Joel blurted out. He had stopped fucking now. "You mean Dad sucked cock too? I can't... I won't believe that."

"Well, that's what she told me, now shush! And fuck me!"

Joel started fucking into Janie again. Together they listened.

In the next room Sara and Dan were nearing climax.

"Oh God Dan fuck me, never stop fucking me."

"Tell me who you really want to fuck right now Sara. Who is it? I can guess can't I?

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I want Joel. I want Joel's cock in me. Fuck me Joel. Oh that's so fucking good."

Joel and Janie heard their mother as if she were in the same room with them.

Sara's orgasm washed over her like a huge wave. It started deep in her pussy and swept both upwards and down. Her orgasm triggered Dan's and he began to pump his load of cum into his sister's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mom," Dan cried out, "I've always wanted to fuck you. Take my cum into your pussy!"

His dick throbbed as he filled his sister's womb with his cum.

In the next room Janie suddenly pulled her pussy off of Joel's thrusting dick, leaving him fucking in mid-air.

"Wait! Janie, no!"

Janie jumped out of bed and grabbed Joel's hand and began pulling at him.

"Come on, let's go watch them. Come on!"

Joel's lust convinced him and he jumped from the bed and followed the naked Janie to their mother's bedroom. The door was partially opened and they peered inside.

Dan was still atop of Sara, his huge dick embedded deep in her cunt. He was not moving as his cock pumped its last spurts of cum into Sara's pussy.

Janie and Joel stood at the door, mesmerized at the sight. This is what they had witnessed so many years ago, when they were little. Their mother and uncle locked in the heat of passion.

Still holding Joel's hand Janie gently pulled him into the bedroom. Joel went willingly now. They stood gazing at their mother and uncle still locked together.

"That is so beautiful," Janie said as her hand reached out and stroked her Uncle Dan's bare ass.

Sara's eyes popped opened and she stared up at Dan, a look of bewilderment on her face.

"I think we've been busted Sara!" Dan said grinning.

"It looks that way. Well, welcome to my room you two. Now what?"

Dan rolled off of Sara, his huge cock slightly deflated now. Joel's eyes widened as he gazed at his uncle's cock and his mother's gaping dripping pussy.

"Well, I have an idea," Janie said as she nudged Dan aside.

She lay across her mom and took Dan's cock into her lips,

Sara looked up at Joel. It had been years since she'd seen him naked. Her eyes drifted down to her son's throbbing hardon. She held her arms out to him and at the same time nudged Janie off of her.

"Come here Joel. I've been waiting for you." Her legs were still wide opened.

Joel knelt between his mother's thighs, hesitating for a moment as he gazed down at her big pussy.

"Mom... I..."

"It'll be ok honey, now do it. Fuck me Joel!"

Joel fell forward on her, his mouth meeting hers as his cock entered the opening he'd been born from. He was amazed at the sensations that ran through him. He went it to the root, his balls lying against Sara's ass. He pulled back, and then fucked into Sara again and again.

"Oh mom! It feels so good. I love you so much."

"Shhhhh, just do it baby, just fuck me. Fuck me hard. Then cum in me. Make me cum around your dick. I love you too Joel! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Sara's and Joel's orgasms began at the same time. Joel was glad that Janie had stopped him from cumming earlier. His mom's big cunt felt so good now.

As Janie and Dan watched the fucking going on next to them Janie crawled atop Dan and settled her little pussy against his huge cock. She slid her wetness up and down, and then on the next upstroke her cunt captured his thick cockhead.

"I've only done this once, but I want it again. I love your big dick Dan."

She pushed herself down until about half of Dan's cock was in her.

"I know you can do it Janie. God, it's so tiny and tight. Take your time baby."

As Joel and Sara's orgasms abated they looked over at Janie and Dan.

Sara pushed Joel up and said, "Let's watch. I want to see this."

Joel pulled his half-hard dick from his mother's pussy and together they got down to look at the place where Janie and Dan were joined together.

Sara gasped when she saw how far Janie had stretched to accommodate Dan's cock.

Joel was amazed too. Together they watched in awe as Janie slowly slid her pussy further down, taking more oh her uncle into her body.

Sara leaned in closer. She stuck out her tongue and licked at the spot where pussy and cock were joined. Joel reached in with his hand and caressed Dan's cock as Janie slowly fucked up and down.

As Sara's tongue touched Janie's stretched pussy lips it made Janie go wild. She thrust down harder, now taking more of Dan's cock. It was all Dan could do the lay still while Janie fucked him.

Janie lifted her ass again, nearly exposing the bulbous head of her uncle's dick. Joel stroked the full length of the cock with his fingers before Janie let herself fall and this time nearly take all of it inside. Sara licked furiously at Dan's balls as her daughter fucked herself on the big dick.

Once more Janie lifted. Sara backed away to watch, knowing this time Janie would take it all.

Joel pulled his hand away and stared as Janie's pussy nearly slammed down onto her uncle's shaft. This time she did it. She had taken Dan all the way. As she reached bottom she ground her pubic bone into his.

Dan felt the tip of his dick as it nudged against Janie's cervix. His cock throbbed and grew inside of Janie. His balls spasmed and began to pump his cum into her womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.