A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

When Janie and Joel arrived at their mother's house Sara met them at the door with hugs and kisses for both of them. They went inside and Sara closed the door behind them.

"Hey you two," called their Uncle Dan from the kitchen, "What would anyone like to drink?"

Janie walked into the kitchen and put her arms around her uncle.

"How about a Captain and Coke?" Janie asked.

"Coming right up. And what would you like Joel?"

Joel was standing in the kitchen doorway. "Just a beer if you have any cold Dan," he said.

Dan handed Joel a cold one from the fridge and set about mixing Janie's rum and Coke. In the living room Sara sat on the love seat, sipping iced tea with vodka. As Joel returned to the living room with his beer Sara beckoned him to sit next to her.

Janie and Dan came into the living room and sat next to each other on the couch.

"God, what a night!" said Janie. "I'm exhausted."

Just then the phone rang. Sara answered it. She listened for a moment then said, "Yes, she knows. She's here with Joel; they're spending the night here. Why don't you come over Tim? I'm sure we'll all be up for awhile."

Sara listened again, and then broke into a smile directed at Janie.

"Tim, come over. I know Janie'd love to see you. Joel would also. We all would. Hurry over here Tim."

Janie looked across at Joel and saw him smile knowingly. Janie smiled back. They realized that Tim had heard about Hank's murder and was worried, especially about Janie.

"Well, I guess you all got the gist of that conversation. Tim is very worried about you Janie. I invited him over. He's on his way. He sounded so afraid that you needed him."

Janie sighed in relief. "I do need him here. I need all of you. I no longer loved Hank, but I sure didn't want him to end up like this. Mom, what's my next step? What all do I need to do tomorrow?"

Sara got up and walked to her desk. She opened a drawer and took out a yellow legal pad and a pen. She walked over to the couch where Janie and Joel were seated and sat down next to Janie.

"Let's make a list. I know that Mr. Allore at the funeral home will be most helpful with arrangements. Before we visit him though you should go to Hank's house, and go through all of his papers. Did Hank have any life insurance that you know of?"

"I know he had something, but he was always kind of secretive about it, as if he thought I'd do him in someday for the insurance. I have no idea what he had. Will you go with me mom, tomorrow?"

"Of course Dear, I'll help all I can."

Joel said, "I'll go too Janie, if you want me to."

"I'd like that, both of you," said Janie.

Just then the doorbell rang. Janie jumped up to go to the door. She opened it and saw Tim standing there. He looked scared, not knowing what to expect. Tim stepped into Janie's open arms and held her tight.

"Oh Sweetheart, are you ok?"

Janie looked up at him. "I'm ok Tim, really I am."

As Tim looked into Janie's eyes he was relieved to see that she really did look ok. He bent his head and kissed her, chastely at first but Janie pulled him close and parted her lips and slid her tongue into Tim's mouth.

As their kiss ended Tim realized he was being watched by Sara, Joel, and Dan. He blushed but said nothing.

Joel got up from the couch and said, "Here you two, sit here while I get myself another beer. Would you like one Tim?"

Tim nodded and walked to the couch with Janie. The two of them sat down, Janie between Tim and her mom. Tim's eyes never left Janie's face as he made sure his beloved Janie was really ok.

Joel returned from the kitchen with two cold beers and handed one to Tim. He saw that his seat had been taken. He turned and sat by himself in an easy chair. It was obvious that Tim wasn't about to leave Janie's side, not for awhile anyway.

The talk between the five of them was mostly about Hank and what had happened. Joel explained about Jake, and the relationship he'd had with Cat's sister Tina. They all agreed it was quite a coincidence how Jake and Hank had met and how Jake sent Hank to his early grave. They all knew that Hank was a hothead, and probably even deserved what he got.

Janie sighed. "I wish I could keep you all this close to me all the time." She said as she hugged Tim close.

Sara had noticed how loving and protective Tim was towards Janie. "I have an idea," she said. "Why doesn't Tim spend the night here too? We have plenty of room, and everything else we need." She had a twinkle in her eye as she said it.

Tim raised an eyebrow and said, "I appreciate the offer Sara, but I haven't brought anything for a sleepover. I should be going."

Janie held onto his arm tightly. "No! You stay, stay with me tonight Tim!"

As she said it she looked over at Joel, her eyes pleading. Joel nodded in agreement.

Sara spoke up, "I think we all know what we're doing. I doubt we have many secrets left now. Janie and Tim can take the guest room. The rest of us can fend for ourselves." Everyone saw the twinkle in Sara's eyes this time.

Janie stood, pulling Tim's hand, "Come on, we're going to bed, goodnight everyone."

A blushing Tim followed her like a puppy to the bedroom. Joel, Dan and Sara all noticed the bulge in Tim's pants.

As the guestroom door closed behind Janie and Tim, Joel stood up. "Mom, why don't you and Dan go to bed? As you said, we have no secrets now. I'll just sack out here on the couch. Do you have an extra pillow?"

"Are you sure Joel, I have a king sized bed in my room you know. There's room for all three of us."

"Mom, I don't know if I'm ready for that. My mind is spinning. You are my mom... I just..."

"I understand baby. I'll get you a blanket and pillow." She walked past him on her way to get the linens and as she passed she whispered, "But one of these day's Joel..."

Joel felt his cock throb and knew that she was right.

As Sara and Dan finally closed the door and went to bed Joel lay covered on the couch. He was warm and comfortable but this would be his first night sleeping alone since Janie had moved in with him. His mind went over everything and he wondered now about Janie and what she would do with her sudden new-found freedom from Hank. He drifted into a shallow sleep as his thoughts became dreams.

"Joey... are you awake?" Janie shook her brother gently.

Joel's eyes blinked open and he saw his sister sitting naked on the edge of the couch beside him.

"Janie? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

Janie leaned down and kissed his lips. "Yeah, I'm ok, but I'm worried about you. Come to the bedroom with me. I want you near me."

"Janie, no, you have Tim with you baby. I don't..."

Joey, it's ok, Tim and I agreed that we want you to sleep with us. Get up."

"Janie no..."

Janie's tiny hand crept under Joel's covers and found his soft cock. "We want you Joel. We both want you." She took Joel's hand in hers and placed it between her naked thighs on her wet pussy.

"I need you Joey, I need both of you. Come."

Joel's cock hardened under her stroking fingers. He threw back the covers and sat up, taking Janie in his arms. "Are you sure Janie? Are you really sure about this?"

Janie tugged at his arm. "Yeah, I'm sure."

In the guestroom Tim lay in bed waiting. He had a sheet over him from the waist down.

As Joel entered the dimly lit room behind Janie he could see the tent made by Tim's cock under the sheet.

The two men didn't speak as Janie crawled into bed and snuggled close to Tim. Joel got in behind her. He and Tim were as nervous as they'd ever been, but both sported raging hardons at the thought of what might be about to happen.

"Are you really ok with this Tim?" asked Joel.

"Well," Tim whispered, "Janie and I have talked about a lot of things lately and this is one of them. I guess it's time to find out if I can go through with it."

"Yeah, Janie seems to be a great conversationalist on this subject lately," Joel said with a nervous chuckle.

Janie shoved a pointy elbow into both of their ribs as Joel pulled the sheet over his lower half.

'Ooph!" came from either side of her and they all giggled.

Janie sighed as she rolled to her back between her brother and their best friend. Her tiny hands reached down and each one wrapped around a throbbing cock. Hank might have been on his way to hell, she thought, but finally, she was in heaven.

Janie's small hands stroked her two lover's hard cocks. Never before had she had such a feeling of absolute power. Her pussy leaked its juices onto the sheets. No doubt someone would have to sleep on the wet spot tonight.

Joel's fingers traveled down Janie's stomach and he could feel her shudder under his touch. As his fingers went lower he touched Tim's fingers, already probing inside if Janie's wet pussy. Joel pulled back when he realized Tim was already there.

"Sorry ol' buddy," he said. "I'll find somewhere else to play for now."

Janie giggled softly. "Noooooooo, I want you both in me. Put a finger in my pussy; both of you."

She let go of their cocks. "Do me, both of you. Make love to me. I love you both so much."

Joel rolled onto his side facing Janie and leaned down to kiss her hard and deep. His finger played with her hard clit as Janie's mouth opened under his and their tongues played together.

Tim moved around too, sliding under the sheet. He got between Janie's legs as they parted, and soon his tongue lapped at her dripping cunt as he gently slid a finger inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.