A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Sara Adams busied herself around the house. It was hard now that she was a widow. She had her loving brother Dan to keep her company, but they had to be very discrete. Now, home alone, she was very lonely. Her mind seemed to be constantly on her son and daughter. She'd had a wonderful time with Tim, her son's best friend, but it still wasn't enough. Sara wanted more, and it was driving her crazy.

Sara knew that Joel had taken his sister Janie into his home when Janie had left her asshole of a husband, Hank. Dan had told her that Janie had admitted to him that she and Joel had become intimate. What Sara wondered is why Janie still had not come to her, had not visited her mother, since moving into Joel's house.

Several times since she'd heard Janie was living with Joel, Sara had masturbated while the image of her two offspring burned in her mind. She could actually visualize them fucking and it never failed to get Sara hot. Even now, when she'd take her brother Dan to bed, it would be the image of Joel fucking Janie that Sara would dwell on when Dan fucked her.

Dan knew that Sara was fixating on Joel and Janie's incestuous ways. It had been her fantasy more than once when he fucked Sara. He even played along, letting Sara call him Joel, as he fucked her. Sara knew that Dan was aware of her fixation and she loved him even more because he'd kept quiet about it.

Sara was suddenly snapped out of her daydream by a knock at the door. She looked out in the driveway and saw Janie's beater of a car sitting there. Sara's heart leaped in her throat. 'Janie's here! My baby's here!' she thought.

Sara threw open the door.

"Oh Janie! My baby! Come in honey!"

Janie nearly jumped into her mother's arm. "Mom, I've missed you so."

Janie and Sara stood in the doorway hugging each other, both elated to be together again. As they pulled apart Sara closed the door.

"Janie you look so well! I have been so worried about you. Are you ok?"

They walked arm in arm to the couch, sitting side by side. Sara held both of her daughter's hands in hers.

"Yeah Mom, I am ok. I was a wreck when I got to Joel's that first night, but he has been wonderful to me."

Sara thought, 'Yes, I heard from your Uncle Dan just how wonderful Joel has been to you," but she didn't come right out and say it.

"Joel is a wonderful brother to take you in like that. I'm very proud of him."

"Me too Mom. Joel has been great. And guess what? Joel's girlfriend may have found a job for me!"

"What great news Janie. Where will you be working?"

"It's at Davis Construction, where Joel and his girlfriend Cat work. I just applied today. The application will be reviewed by Mr. Davis and by Mrs. Bender, the woman I'd be replacing."

"I know Ann Bender; I didn't know she was quitting Davis though."

"Cat said she'll be retiring when her replacement is trained. Hopefully that replacement will be me.

"Well I hope it will be you too Janie. I know that Joel has the utmost respect for Ben Davis. He's a good man to work for."

"Mom, have you any coffee left from this morning? I'd like some if you have."

"I just made a fresh pot honey, the second one today already. Your Uncle Dan was here for breakfast and we went through a whole pot."

Janie wondered what else her Uncle Dan might have "gone through".

"Uncle Dan stopped by at Joel's last week to see me."

"Yes, I know dear. He told me all about it."

Janie laughed weakly. "Oh he did, did he?"

Sara could not keep from grinning at Janie now. She looked like a scared doe in a car's headlights.

"Janie, don't act so surprised. I know that Dan told you that he and I have no secrets. I also know that you and Joel know that Dan and I have been lovers. We saw you both watching us when you were little."

"So your affair with Uncle Dan has never ended?"

"No honey, Dan is very special to me and always will be. Does it bother you? Can you keep it our secret?"

"I can, and I know that Joel can keep your secret too. And I'm sure that Joel knows that you know about us. I told him that Dan said you and he keep no secrets from each other."

Sara shook her head. "Between the four of us and keeping all of our secrets, we sure have a lot of secrets to keep from others."

"Mom, there's one more secret you should know."

Sara cut her off. "Is it about you and Tim Janie?"

"My God, do you know about Tim and me too?"

"Tim stopped by here yesterday Janie. He wanted to talk about the two of you. He loves you very much and would like to marry you Janie, when you get your divorce."

"I know mom, and I love Tim very much too. God, this is getting very complicated."

"Janie darling," Sara squeezed her hands, "There's one more thing you should know. I hope you won't think badly of me, but I have done something that may make you very angry with me."

"Mom, I could never get angry with you. Tell me what's wrong."

"Well, yesterday when Tim was here, he became very emotional. He started crying so I held him. Well..."

"Mom? You didn't... did you?"

Sara's eyes filled with tears now.

"Janie... oh Janie, yes, we ended up in bed. I'm so sorry."

Janie sat stunned looking at her mother. Thoughts darted through her mind like lightning bolts. Tim? Mom? In bed? She nearly felt faint. Then she looked into her mother's crying eyes. How could she be angry with the woman who had given her life? Besides, she thought, she had taken her Uncle Dan to bed too.

"Mom, it's ok, really it is. You have done nothing wrong. I did the same thing with Uncle Dan. I guess we needed someone and they were there for us."

Sara pulled her loving daughter to her and held her. Mother and daughter rocked together.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. I'm just so glad you've gotten away from that damn Hank. I love you Janie."

"I love you too mom. Now, will you answer all my questions? I tried to ask Dan some questions but he said they were for you to answer. Will you tell me everything now?"

"What do you want to know Janie? I'll tell you everything."

While Janie sat talking with her mother that afternoon dozens of questions were answered. Janie learned that her father had known about Sara and her brother Dan. She learned that her dad had even participated in their lovemaking at times. She found out that her dad was indeed her dad, and that Sara and Dan had always used protection when they'd made love.

Sara explained about Dan's huge cock and how he couldn't get dates because of being so well hung. She told of how Janie had stretched her pussy when she was born, and now only Dan could satisfy her vaginally.

When they had finished talking Janie let out a deep breath. So much had been revealed and she felt obligated to tell her brother Joel because of their no secrets agreement.

"Mom, you know that I must tell all this to Joel, don't you?"

"Yes Janie, I know. But there's one more thing."

Janie thought, 'Oh God, now what?'

"What Mom, what else is there?"

Sara scooted closer to Janie on the couch. She put her arm around her. Janie felt as if she was being taken into the arms of a lover rather than her mother.

"Janie, yesterday morning, before Tim came over, Joel stopped by. I told him all of what I just told you. All about Dan and your Dad. All of it."

"Mom, did you and Joel... ?"

"No, we wanted to, I wanted to, very much. But we held back. If it happens again, I just don't know. I wanted him. God forgive me, I wanted my son to make love to me. And now I want..."

She stopped talking and just looked into Janie's eyes.

"What Mom, what do you want?"

"Now that you've been with Dan, Janie... I want..."

"Mom, its ok, tell me what you want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.