A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

On his way home Tim Crowell mulled over the events of the past week. He needed to talk with someone and he didn't know who to talk to. He had professed his love to Janie but he was sure she didn't love him as much as he loved her. He knew that Janie and her brother Joel were sleeping together ever since Janie had walked out on her husband Hank.

Tim wasn't sure how all the pieces of this puzzle fit together. He wondered how Joel felt about Janie. He wondered whether or not Joel wanted Janie to be his for the rest of his life. Or was Joel just after the pussy that Janie was willing to give him. Tim was becoming mind boggled

As he drove, Tim passed by Sara Adams house, Joel and Janie's mother. Tim slammed on his brakes as he had a thought. Maybe he could talk with Sara. She was always like a second mom to him.

Tim pulled into the driveway and got out of his truck and walked up to the door. He rang the doorbell and waited. In a moment Sara answered the door.

"Tim!" she shouted, "What a pleasant surprise!"

Sara had always liked Tim and was glad that he and Joel were friends. As children she kept the two boys and her daughter Janie, well stocked in cookies and treats.

"Hi Mrs. Adams," Tim said, "I was just driving by and realized I hadn't seen you in too long a time. Are you busy? Is this a bad time?"

"Tim it's a perfect time. Come in and visit with me. Would you like a cup of coffee, or a roll?"

Sara was still in the robe she had worn when Joel had visited earlier. Tim noticed the deep vee where the robe covered her breasts and could see the tops of them. He had to remind himself that he was gaping at his two best friends' mother. It crossed his mind though, that a "roll" with Sara might really be nice. Then he mentally slapped his own cheek and snapped out of it as quickly as he'd snapped in.


"Coffee would be nice Mrs. Adams and a roll too, if you have it."

Tim stepped into the living room and waited to be directed to a seat.

"Join me at the table then. I have some Banana Nut Muffins and I can warm them in the microwave. And the coffee's hot and fresh." she said. "And Tim, I think you can drop the Mrs. Adams now. You're an adult. Call me Sara."

Sara looked him up and down as Tim pulled the chair out and sat down. She thought it strange that she'd never really noticed what a fine young man Tim had become, strong, lean, and very handsome. She busied herself with pouring two cups of coffee. Tim was sitting at the end of the table and Sara took a seat on the side, close to Tim.

As Sara sat down and placed a plate of sweet rolls on the table Tim noticed a bit more of her breasts were revealed. His cock stirred in his jeans. He couldn't help thinking that if this was not Joel's mom...

Sara took a sip of her coffee and then looked into Tim's eyes and said, "So, fill me in. What have you been up to? You know, I don't think I've seen you since Pete's funeral."

"I'm sorry Mrs..." Tim caught himself, "Sara. I've been so busy lately. Trying to start a contracting business takes twelve to fifteen hours a day most of the time."

"I've seen some of the remodeling work that you've been doing. Helen Smith is a friend of mine and the kitchen remodeling job you did is just beautiful Tim. You are to be congratulated."

"Thank you very much. That job was quite a challenge and I was proud of the way it turned out."

Tim fidgeted as he spoke, and Sara was quick to take notice.

"Tim, this isn't just a friendly visit, is it? I think there's something on your mind. Would you like to talk about it?"

Tim looked down at his hands. His eyes wouldn't rise to look in Sara's eyes.

"Yes, I need to talk. Nothing's really wrong, but, well..."

Sara got up from her chair and moved to stand in front of Tim. She hugged his head to her belly.

"You were always the quiet one weren't you." She said.

Tim noticed Sara's clean soapy scent as he inhaled. He put one arm around her and pulled her close. His hand rested low on her back. He let it drop, just a bit, to the swell of her ass and could tell she had no panties on. His cock took notice too.

"Sara," he said, "I need to talk to someone."

Sara pulled back and knelt before him. Her eyes focused for an instant to his lap and she saw the bulge in his jeans and knew he had a hardon.

"You can talk to me Tim. Tell me what's wrong."

Tim took a deep breath. This time his eyes met Sara's.

"I've seen Janie a couple times since she moved in with Joel. Sara, I'm in love with Janie."

Sara's chin dropped just a little. She was not expecting this revelation.

Tim continued, "I'm falling in love with your little girl Sara, but I don't know what to do now."

"Does Janie know that you feel this way Tim?"

He sighed again, "Yeah, I told her. And she said she loves me too, but not in the same way. God Sara, what can I do?"

Sara took Tim's hands in hers as she knelt before him. Her robe had fallen open further and Tim could just see the nipple of one breast. It was hard and dark red. Tim could barely restrain himself from reaching in to fondle Sara's tit.

Sara said, "Tim, there's nothing you can do. Janie has not even filed for her divorce yet. She needs to find a job to be able to file. Even then it will take time. You know how these things can drag on. My suggestion is to give Janie some time. Let her sort out all that's has been happening. Then, maybe you'll win her over. I happen to think she's worth waiting for, don't you?"

'Yeah, I guess you're right. I know she's been through hell." He didn't mention that Janie was sleeping with her brother Joel.

Sara was thinking the same thing and wondered what Tim would think if he knew Janie and Joel were lovers. She rose up and pulled Tim to her and kissed him on the lips. It was a motherly kiss.

Tim's arms went around her and held her there. They broke the kiss and then Tim pulled her close again and kissed her. Sara made a whimper into Tim's mouth and as one their lips parted. Sara's tongue slipped into Tim's mouth and he sucked on it. His hands reached lower and pulled her by her ass to sit on his lap.

She pulled back. "Oh Tim, do we really want to do this?"

This time Tim pulled her hard to him and their mouths opened as they kissed again and held each other. Tim pulled the robe from between them and held her naked ass. He kneaded the globes as the kiss went on and on.

Sara pulled back form the hot kissing and said, "Tim, let me up baby."

Coming to his senses Tim let her go.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Mrs. Adams. I never meant..." He stopped in mid sentence and looked at the floor.

Sara never let go of his hands as she stood before him, the robe completely untied now and Tim could see her smooth belly and the vee of her pussy. She made no effort to cover herself.

"It's ok Tim." She pulled him to his feet. "It's ok. But let's get a bit more comfortable."

She led Tim to her bedroom. Tim followed like a puppy, wondering what would happen next.

In the bedroom Sara let the robe drop and stood naked before her son's best friend. Tim gazed at her white ass and his cock became stiffer. Sara turned to face him as she pulled the covers back on her bed. She lay down and posed sexily for him. She patted the empty side of the bed, beckoning Tim to join her.

"Sara, I don't know if I can do this," Tim said. "I mean, you're Joel's mom. Janie's too for God sakes. How would I ever face either of them again?"

Sara knew that Tim was nervous but she wanted him now. It had been so long since she'd felt the arms of a strong young man around her, a hard young cock inside her. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up, and then she bent to retrieve the robe from the floor. She put it back on, covering her naked body. She patted the space next to her.

"Tim, come, sit her," she said.

He did as he was told.

She took his hand in hers again and started to speak.

"Tim, I want to make love to you. I didn't know it until today, but I do. I want to feel a strong young man between me legs again. No one will ever hear it from me what we do here. I won't try to force you into it, but I want what's causing that bulge in your jeans."

She reached out to stroke his cock through the denim.

"I want to hold it, taste it. Oh Tim, don't think bad of me. I'm just an old woman, a foolish old woman."

Tim kissed her again. "You're not old Sara, and you're not foolish. You're a beautiful woman, and I can't say no to you anymore."

He eased her back on the pillow, his fingers parting her robe and caressing down to her pussy lips. Their mouths crushed together, tongues intertwining, searching for each other. Sara's fingers went to work on Tim's belt, unbuckling, then the snap, unsnapping, finally the zipper, unzipping. Tim helped her get the tight jeans down his ass and off. Her fingers went to his hard cock, stroking it through his Fruits. She caressed it as their kiss continued.

Sara pulled Tim to her so she could put her mouth to his cock. His Fruits were still on and she nibbled at the hardness beneath them. She blew her breath through his shorts. Making his cock throb as her breath became hot. Tim had never felt anything quite so hot on his cock.

He moaned and held her head to his erection. Sara bit gently but firmly into the material of his fruits and Tim moaned and felt like cumming right then. She pulled down his Fruits and parted her lips and ran them up and down his cock as if playing it like a harmonica. Then she rose up to kiss him deeply on the mouth.

Breaking their kiss Sara looked at Tim's cock in her hand. She grinned and looked back into Tim's eyes and said, "This is bigger than I remember."

Tim's jaw dropped. "What do you mean?"

"I've seen this beautiful cock before you know,"

"When?" asked Tim in surprise, "How did you see it?"

"One night you stayed over and slept in Joel's room. I was coming into Joel's bedroom to see if you'd both like cookies and milk before bedtime. Joel's door was slightly ajar and as I neared the door I could see you both through the crack. I think you were both around twelve years old."

Tim was shocked. He remembered what Sara must have seen. He and Joel had gone through a period of mutual masturbation, and then they'd begun masturbating each other. Tim remembered how good Joel's hand felt as he jacked him off. His face reddened at the thought that now Tim's mother knew all about it.

"Oh shit," said Tim, "I am so embarrassed."

"Tim, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Kids all go through some experimentation."

She stopped short of telling him about her and her brother when they were younger. Her hand encircled Tim's dick and started to stroke it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.