A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

The day of Hank Wilson's funeral was finally near an end. As Janie drove to her brother Joel's house, Joel's girlfriend, Cat, was also on her way home. At Sara's, Janie and Joel's mom, the guests had gone and Sara and her brother Dan, lay side by side on the couch, both exhausted from the rousing sex they had enjoyed with Ann Bender and Ben Davis.

Dan and Sara agreed that they wanted more time with the slightly older couple.

As Cat Angelo drove home from her afternoon of lovemaking with Joel, her sister Tina was just getting out of the shower. Tina's lover for the day, Tim Crowell, had already headed home. Tina had a towel wrapped around her luscious body and another wrapped around her hair. She was headed back into the bedroom to dress when there was a knock at the door. Thinking that perhaps her sister Cat had misplaced her key, Tina went to the door wearing her two towels. She was already talking as she flung open the door.

"Well big sister are you freshly fuc..." Her flippant question to her sister was cut short when Tina noticed that it wasn't Cat at all. Standing as sharp as a tack in his police uniform was Officer Rick Bradley.

"Oops!" said Tina, "I was expecting my sister. What can I do for you Officer... ?"

"Bradley ma'am, Officer Rick Bradley. Um..." He gazed at the muscular thighs that showed beautifully from under Tina's towel.

"If this is a bad time... I mean... well... I could come..."

Tina couldn't help grinning as she thought 'yes, he COULD cum all right.'

"Officer Bradley, whom did you wish to see?"

"Oh... umm... well... you ma'am, I mean you are... are you... Tina Angelo?"

"Yes officer Bradley, I'm Tina." It was difficult for Tina to stifle her giggles at the bumbling but handsome Rick Bradley.

Tina extended her hand to shake his and the top of her towel slipped a bit, exposing the tops of her breasts and the deep cleavage between them... The view was instantly noticed by the astute and bug-eyed Officer Bradley.

"Please come in Officer. I'll just go get dressed and be right back."

As Bradley steeped inside Tina turned and walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

"I must admit Officer Bradley; I'm intrigued about why you want to speak with me."

Bradley watched as she went into the bedroom. Tina purposely didn't close the door behind her. As she dropped her towel Bradley had a perfect view of Tina's ample and naked ass. Bradley's cock stiffened, making a bulge in his pants. He continued to watch as Tina opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of shorts and a top to wear.

"Um... well... I needed to speak to you about Jake Keller ma'am," Bradley said, never taking his eyes off of Tina's gorgeous ass.

As Tina stabbed her bare feet into her shorts she said, "Jake? What can I tell you about ol' Jake?"

Tina pulled the top on over her bare tits and turned to face the open door and the gaping Rick Bradley. She smiled when she saw how red-faced he'd become.

Bradley tried to compose himself and said, "Miss Angelo..."

"Call me Tina Officer Bradley, please."

"I'm sorry ma'am... uh, Tina..."

Tina walked up to him, still smiling. Bradley was now mesmerized by the image in his head of how Tina had looked naked. Tina gestured towards the couch.

"Would you like to sit down, Officer Bradley?"

It was then that Bradley knew his knees were shaking. Never, he thought, had he seen a woman so lovely.

"Ummm... yes ma'am, I think I will sit."

After Bradley was seated on the couch Tina stood in front of him, hands on hips. Her shorts were tight and Bradley's eyes were drawn to the crotch where he could see the outline of her pussy lips in the fabric.

"So what do you want to know about Jake Keller?"

"Well, the prosecutor just wanted some more information. Is it correct that you and Jake shared a house together?"

Tina moved a step closer to Bradley, her pussy a mere two feet from his face.

"Yes, I lived with Jake for awhile. So?"

Bradley inhaled and picked up Tina's womanly scent, "Did Jake have a job, Miss Angelo... um... Tina?"

"Officer Bradley I'll say this about Jake Keller, maybe it'll be enough for you. Jake never held a regular job in the time I knew him. Jake's a neer-do-well. He lives by, and earns a living by, his wits. I don't know the details of how he earned his living, but I do know he was his own boss, and never lacked for money. I also know that I was not the only woman in his life. For that very reason I left Jake. In addition to all else, Jake Keller is a skirt-chaser, a womanizer, Officer Bradley. He can't help himself I suppose, but I wasn't about to sit at home while he sampled pussy all over town. Any more questions?"

Bradley's face reddened when he heard Tina's sharp reply.

"Ummm, one more question Miss, did you know that Jake carried a gun?"

"Yes, on occasion I saw his gun, and I knew he carried it. He said it was for protection. From what I've heard, and read in the paper's it sounds as if it's a good thing for Jake that he carried it."

"Yes ma'am," Bradley replied. He got up and started for the door. "I think I have everything I need. I'll be going now. Sorry to have bothered you ma'am, have a nice evening."

Tina knew that she wanted to see Rick Bradley again. He was good looking and Tina had spied the sizable bulge his cock had made in his pants as he watched her little show.

"Officer Bradley," Tina said as she followed him to the door, "may I ask you a question now?"

"Why yes ma'am. What is it?"

"Would you care to buy a girl a cup of coffee sometime?"

Bradley was thrilled, "Why yes ma'am, I would love to buy you a cup of coffee!"

"What time are you off work Officer?"

"All I need to do is report back to the station. I can write my report tomorrow morning. I'll change into civilian clothes and can be back for you in an hour. Maybe we could have dinner before our coffee. Would that be ok?"

Tina walked up to Rick with a huge grin on her face. She stood on tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "I'll be ready and waiting Rick, hurry back."

Rick Bradley nearly ran to his patrol car, smiling ear to ear. "It's a date!" he called back to Tina.

As Bradley hurried to his patrol car he wasn't even sure that his feet were hitting the sidewalk; he was that elated to have a date with Tina Angelo. He finally got to his car, got in, and drove away just as Cat was pulling into the driveway he'd just vacated.

Cat saw her sister Tina standing in the doorway with a big grin on her face.

"Well you look like the Cat that swallowed the canary. What was the policeman doing here Tina?"

"Well, he said he wanted to ask questions about Jake; something about background information for the prosecuting attorney."

"Is that what has you smiling little sister?" Cat brushed past Tina and entered the house. Tina noticed that Cat had a freshly-fucked scent.

"Mmmmmmm, I smell Joel on you Cat. Did you bring me a snack?"

Cat spun around. Now she was grinning like Tina was.

"C'mere Tina, come give your sister a welcome home kiss. And explain to me why my dinner isn't ready!"

Tina fell into Cat's open arms and their mouths crushed together. Tina was sure she could taste the remnants of Joel's cum in her sister's mouth. She broke the kiss and said, "Tastes like Joel to me baby. Got any more for me?"

Tina's hand dropped to the hem of Cat's dress and she quickly had her fingers in Cat's sopping pussy. She kissed her again as she backed Cat into the bedroom and pushed her down on the freshly fucked bed that she's shared all afternoon with Tim Crowell.

Cat said, "Smells like someone had a pretty good time in here too Tina. Now eat me up. Suck Joel's cum from me. Eat me up baby."

Tina pushed Cat's dress up; exposing her sister's wet pussy. She could see Joel's cum as it was still oozing from her cunt. Tina sighed and dropped her head between Cat's thighs and suckled at the dripping pussy. She stabbed her tongue deep inside, trying to get every last drop of cum from Cat.

Cat's hands went to Tina's head and she pulled her tight to her throbbing cunt and began to fuck Tina's face.

"Oh God Tina, do it! Suck my nasty cunt baby. Stick your tongue way in me. Fuck me baby. Put your finger in my ass Tina. I want it all. I need it baby. Oh Janie! Suck my nasty pussy. Eat your brother's cum from me baby!"

Tina heard Cat call out Janie's name as she went on eating her sister's flooding snatch. She raised an eyebrow but kept her mouth glued to the writhing pussy. Her own pussy flooded as she thought of Cat and Janie having sex together. She wondered if it had already happened or if it was something that Cat just was fantasizing about.

Cat's hips bounced off the bed as she went on fucking Tina's mouth.

"Oh sweetheart, eat me, do me, suck my pussy, make me cum in your mouth baby. Eat me. Harder, harder!"

Suddenly Cat's orgasm was upon her. She pulled Tina's face even tighter to her cunt as it began gushing into her sister's mouth. Tina swallowed as fast as she could, relishing the combined flavors of Joel's cum mixed with Cat's pussy juice.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God Tina, I'm there honey. Suck me while I cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm that's so damn good baby! I can feel your tongue inside me, hard like a cock. Fuck me with it Tina, suck me and fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Tina let her tongue remain still as Cat's orgasm continued, then began to subside.

She let her tongue slip from her sister's pussy and rose up to look at Cat. Cat was lying on her back on the bed, her dress pushed up to her waist and her swollen pussy was red, almost raw looking.

"My God Cat, your poor pussy! It looks sore baby. Are you ok? Joel must have fucked you non-stop all afternoon. What can I do for you Cat?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.