A Knock At The Door
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

"Oh God Dan, fuck me! It's so wonderful. It feels like your beautiful cock is touching me all over. Just keep fucking me!"

Ann Bender was straddling Dan Poston, riding his massive cock for the first time in 2 years. Her head was thrown back in passion as Dan thrust his dick up into her stretched cunt. Dan had no intention of stopping just yet.

Sara Adams, Dan's sister lay beside them on the bed. She was nearing her own orgasm as Ben Davis knelt between her legs and ate her gaping cunt and fingered her asshole. His cock was throbbing but he knew that he'd soon have it buried deep inside Sara's ass.

Suddenly Ann's orgasm started and as she came she plunged down on Dan's cock.

"Oh God, I'm there! I'm cumming Dan, cum with me. Fill me up with your hot come. I want it, I need it."

She fell forward, crushing her mouth to Dan's and plunging her tongue into his throat, triggering Dan's cock to spew its cream at the same time.

"I'm cumming too Ann. Feel it? Take it baby. Oh God, let it never stop!"

He pressed upwards, seating his long thick dick into her womb as his balls emptied their fluid into her. Then they both fell silent, glowing, and feeling the minor tremors of exquisite orgasm as they returned to normal.

Sara and Ben had been watching, as Ben ate Sara's pussy and Sara's orgasm was next. Her ass rose up from the bed and her hands pulled Ben's face deep onto her cunt as her cum poured down his throat. The only sound was Sara's "Mmmmnnnnnggghhhhh", as her orgasm nearly paralyzed her. As suddenly as it had hit, it was gone and she fell back to the bed, enjoying the aftermath. Ben licked and nibbled softly, swallowing Sara's juices. His cock was throbbing.

Ann slowly lifted herself from Dan's softening prick, savoring the feeling as it slid from her slick wet pussy and flopped against his belly. She tumbled to her back, between Sara and Dan, holding her hand over her cunt as if to keeps Dan's semen inside longer.

Ben lifted his face from Sara's pussy and looked between Ann's legs and saw a cunt flooded with cum. Tenderly he reached and touched Ann's cunt with one finger. Ann jumped at the touch and stiffened. Ben pulled his finger away and brought it to his mouth. All eyes were on him as he licked the combined cum of Ann and Dan from his finger.

Quickly Sara got to her knees and fell between Ann's thighs and looked down at her dripping pussy.

'That is so beautiful Ann, may I?"

Ann knew what Sara wanted. She nodded. Sara lowered her face to the juncture between Ann's legs and as her lips touched the wetness Ann stiffened again.

"Gently Sara, my love."

Sara knew what she meant and licked very softly at first, her tongue barely parting Ann's swollen labia. As Ann became less sensitive and more excited she reached down to Sara's head and pulled the cunt-lapping woman deep into her pussy. Sara then drilled her tongue deeper, wanting to get all of her brother's cum into her mouth.

Ben got off the bed for a moment and walked to the other side where Dan lay watching the forbidden lesbian scene next to him. Ben's cock was rock hard and ready. As Ben approached Dan looked up at him.

"Aren't they beautiful together Dan?"

"Yeah, they are, still as beautiful as ever." Ben said.

Dan watched as Ben's eyes left the two women and fell on Dan's cock.

"Do you remember what we used to do sometimes when they were eating each other Dan?"

"Yeah, I remember." His cock began to stiffen at the thought.

"Want to again?"

Dan reached for Ben's hard cock and looked into his eyes.

"Yeah." was all he said.

Ben put one knee on the bed beside Dan and threw the other leg over him, straddling Dan's head and facing his rejuvenated dick. As he did, Dan's mouth opened and took the tip of Ben's dick inside, his tongue swirling around the tip.

Ben fell forward to his elbows and took Dan's cock in both hands and licked the head, then plunged down, taking Dan in his mouth as deep as he could. The taste of Dan's cum mixed with Sara's juices triggered Ben's long awaited orgasm and he immediately pumped his cum into Dan's mouth. Dan moaned around the spewing dick and swallowed as fast as he could.

As Ben's orgasm ebbed Dan held his cock gently in his mouth, still swallowing the last drops of the older mans cum. Ben kept sucking Dan's dick and began to stroke it with his hands, using them both to jack Dan off into his mouth.

Sara was watching the two men while she licked at Ann's cunt. She still wanted the men to double fuck her and knew that if Dan came in Ben's mouth, his second cum of the day, he'd be hard pressed to get it up again.

Quickly Sara pushed Ann from her cunt and sat up next to Ben.

"Ben, honey, don't make him cum. He won't be able to help you fuck me baby. I want you both inside me so bad now."

Reluctantly Ben pulled his mouth off Dan's now hard cock and turned his head and kissed Sara.

"Anything for you my love, anything."

As Dan lay on his back Sara climbed up on him, straddling his thighs. Dan knew what was to come and could hardly wait. Sara sat her wet pussy on her brother's cock and slid down on it. As they lay finally connected Sara and Dan began to fuck each other slowly, then Sara stopped.

"Get behind me Ben; get my ass ready for your cock. I've waited far too long for this."

Ann said "Let me," and plunged her face into Sara's ass, drilling her tiny asshole with her tongue. Sara squirmed on Dan's cock trying to get him in even deeper.

When Ann thought Sara's ass was wet enough she raised her head and turned to Ben and took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking and letting her saliva coat his dick. When she felt it was wet enough she moved over and let Ben kneel behind Sara. Ann reached out and aimed Ben's cock at Sara's ass. Ben moved forward and let the tip start its journey into Sara.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God, that feels so wonderful. Do it Ben, fuck me in the ass while Dan fucks my cunt."

Slowly at first, both men began to fuck into the impaled Sara. They both felt each others dicks as they worked on their rhythm, alternating going in and out. It had been two years since they had double-teamed Sara, but it all came back quickly.

Ann lay down next to Sara and put her lips on Sara's mouth.

"Can you feel them inside you Sara? Is it wonderful, like it used to be?"

Sara could only moan as she moved her head to join lips with Ann in a deep kiss.

Dan feasted his eyes on the kissing women as he held Sara's hips and fucked her. He knew he needed to go slow and try to time it so that he and Ben would come at the same time and trigger Sara's orgasm with theirs.

Ann pulled her mouth away from Sara's for a moment and whispered to her.

"Know what I'm gonna do when they're done with you?"

Sara gazed into Ann's eyes waiting for the answer she knew was coming.

"I'm gonna eat their cum from your pussy and ass. I'm going to suck it all out of you and then kiss you and let you feed from my cummy mouth. Would you like that? Is that what you want Sara? Do you want to eat Ben's and Dan's cum from my mouth after they fill your pussy and ass?"

Sara desperately wanted her mouth on Ann's and leaned closer as the two men increased the speed of their assault on her two holes.

"I'm getting close Ann. Kiss me. Fuck my mouth with your tongue while they fuck me with their cocks. Ohhhhhhhhh I'm getting so close now."

Hearing this Dan held Sara's ass tight and felt the tip of his cock bump her cervix as he plunged into her pussy. Ben fucked as deep into Sara's asshole as his ample cock could reach. They were all close now. They were all of one mind; to cum together. On and on they fucked.

Ann thrust her tongue into Sara's mouth. Sara sucked her tongue like she would suck a cock, in and out, as fast as she could, with what the two men were doing to her body with their cocks.

"I'm almost there," Sara cried out, "Cum with me! Oh please, cum now, shoot it into me, both of you. Now, please now! Cummmmmmmmmmm"

As Sara begged them to shoot their cum into her holes Dan and Ben went over the top. Their cocks swelled inside of Sara and started to spew. Dan and Ben could feel each others cocks as they fired ropes of cum into Sara. Sara could feel both cocks as they pumped her cunt and asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God! YES! DO it! Fuck me, fill me, and do me. Ohhhmyyyyyyy GOODDDDDD!"

As the three lovers came together, as the cum spurted into Sara's body, Ann dropped her hand to her own pussy and plunged two fingers inside as her thumb stroked her own clit rapidly, triggering her own orgasm as she watched her friends and lovers cumming together.

"God, that is so hot! Fuck her! Fill her up with it!"

And fill Sara Adams body with cum is what they did.

As his dick quickly began to soften in Sara's ass Ben felt his knees begin to give out. At 62 years old he wasn't as strong as his younger lovers. He gently pulled back, letting his dick fall from Sara's asshole. He gazed down and watched as his cum leaked out of the hole. Then he fell to the bed exhausted.

Sara collapsed on the chest of her brother, his cock still semi-hard and pulsating inside of her cunt. She could feel his cum leaking out around Dan's cock as they lay there still connected.

Ann got behind Sara and looked at the inviting meal that oozed from Sara's two holes. She immediately bent to her task and began sucking cum from Sara's ass. When her mouth was full she went back to Sara's face.

Sara saw Ann's mouth dripping wet with cum and pressed her lips to Ann's letting her pour the cum into her, mouth to mouth. When she had gotten it all Sara pulled her mouth away from Ann's and said "More."

Dan lifted Sara by the hips and pulled his soft cock loose from her cunt. He rolled out from under her as Sara rolled to her back and pulled her knees back, opening her dripping pussy to Ann.

Ann knew what to do and returned to Sara's pussy and lapped up all the cum that oozed from her hole. Then she returned to Sara and fastened her mouth to hers and let the cum slide into Sara's throat. They kissed and licked and sucked. Cleaning each others faces of the sticky cum.

Ann lay atop Sara as they kissed and licked. Everyone had cum twice except her. Ann's pussy needed attention now. She looked into Sara's eyes dreamily.

"Do you know what I have for you now Sara?"

Sara smiled knowingly.

"Give it to me Ann. Bring your sloppy cunt up here. I'll clean you up and make you squeal when you cum baby."

Ann slid up on Sara, writhing like a snake as she dragged her wet cunt over Sara's body. When she was halfway there Ann sat up and let her cunt hover over one of Sara's tits. She reached down and held the tit in her hand and then settled her pussy onto it, fucking herself on Sara's extended nipple.

"Mmmmmmm that feels nice. I always loved it when you titty fucked me Sara."

Sara put her hands on the globes of Ann's ass and pulled her forward. She wanted to eat her now. Titty fucking could wait until sometime when the two of them were alone. Ann went willingly and settled her still dripping pussy onto Sara's mouth.

"Ohhhhh eat me you naughty girl! Suck your brother's cum from my cunt!"

Ann rocked back and forth on Sara's mouth, fucking her face. Sara was hard pressed to keep her tongue inside of her lover's cunt. Sara held Ann's ass tight and licked and sucked and swallowed the cum from her friend's cunt. Then she flattened her tongue against Ann's clit and let her get herself off on it. Ann fucked faster and her orgasm was there.

"Ohmygod, I'm cumming again. Eat my pussy Sara. Suck me off. Goddammit, somebody kiss me."

Dan was sitting on the bed watching and grabbed Ann and kissed her hard as Ann spewed her tasty juices into Sara's open mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's soooooooo gooooood!" Ann said into Dan's open mouth. Then she collapsed on top of Sara.

Sated, the four lovers drifted to sleep in each other's arms.


As Janie drove home from Kenny's house her mind was spinning like a top. After Hank's funeral she had envisioned a romantic interlude with 18 year old Kenny Packard, and that's what it started out to be. Kenny was a wonderful lover and Janie thoroughly enjoyed being in his bed. And then Kenny's mother Hildy showed up. That's when it all went bad and Kenny began showing Janie off to his mom, as if she was some trophy that he'd won.

After that Hildy had eaten Kenny's cum from Janie's pussy. Janie loved the touch of Hildy's mouth on her dripping cunt, and was even wet now, just thinking of it. But it was shocking the way it all turned out. After all, what kid's mom would eat his lover's pussy after the kid had just fucked her? What kind of a family were these Packards?

As Janie drove towards Joel's house, in Joel's truck, she suddenly realized that she couldn't go there. Joel had gotten a ride home from Cat and Janie knew they were fucking. she didn't feel right about interrupting them.

She thought about going to Tim's then remembered that Tim had left with Tina and they were probably fucking too.

As she drove she neared the street where her mom lived, automatically turning towards Sara's house. As she slowed down to pull in the driveway she saw her Uncle Dan's truck and also Ben Davis' car in the drive. Janie remembered the way her mother and Ben were beginning to carry on before she'd left. No, she couldn't go there either.

'Shit," thought Janie, 'Where can I go?"

"Well double shit," she said out loud, "I'm a home owner now. I can just go home."

She turned left at the next corner and headed to her own house, not even thinking that Kenny and his weird family lived across the street. She drove with a purpose now, thinking of all the things that needed to be done at home. All of Hank's things were hers now. They needed to be sorted, and either kept or disposed of. There were also the rest of her clothes. She had some old jeans and sweatshirts there, old sneakers too. She could change clothes and work on going through hers and Hank's "stuff".

As Janie pulled into her driveway she felt better already. The realization that she actually owned something, combined with the money Hank had left, made Janie feel like she was worth something. Add to that the fact that soon she'd be starting her new job, and Janie felt much better.

She parked the truck and went up to the front door, inserted her key in the lock, and went in. She closed the door behind her and then locked it too. 'No need to invite anymore trouble here, ' she thought.

In the bedroom Janie opened the closet and found some old jeans and a t-shirt. She laid them on the bed and reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on her dress. She wiggled sexily out of it and hung the dress on a hanger and placed it in the closet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.