A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

After their shower Cat and Joel had dried each other lovingly and then, naked, went to bed together in the guest bedroom. As they passed by the open door to Cat's bedroom, Cat looked in at her sleeping sister Tina. She lay naked in the middle of the bed, curled into a tight ball. Joel stood behind Cat and gazed at the buxom woman he'd so lustily fucked. Tina's back was to them and they could see the crusty pussy lips between her legs. In the mirror on the vanity, on the opposite side of they bed, they could see that Tina was sucking her thumb in her sleep. Cat pulled the sheet up to cover Tina, and then she turned out the small lamp. She and Joel went to bed in the guest room.

They had not talked at all about the events of the evening any further. In Joel's mind he kept going over the best sex he'd ever had. He realized that it was not something that he could keep up a steady pace. He was exhausted but he loved it.

Cat had her own thoughts to mull over. She had sex with her sister. While it wasn't her first time with another woman, it was, by far, the best time. She knew she wanted more of that kind of love. She also knew that she'd never give up men. A hard cock was always good to find, as the saying went, and she loved Joel's hard cock. But now, there were issues to be addressed, questions to be answered, and new avenues to explore.

They fell into bed facing each other, arms around each other, lips touching each other. As Joel and Cat fell asleep, dreams were not to be had. This would be a deep sleep, dreamless and sound.

At Joel's house his sister Janie slept curled in the arms of Tim. Their sleep was deep and dreamless too. Neither of them had thought of anything beyond the lust and love they had for each other. They just slept.

At the same time, on the other side of town, Joel and Janie's Uncle Dan lay sleeping behind his naked sister, Sara. Dan's cock, now soft, was still wedged into her pussy, causing slight tremors of orgasm as she lay awake in her brother's arms.

Sara Adams' thoughts would not let sleep come easily. Her premonitions of Joel and Janie fucking had her quite disturbed. Her mind would see them, in each others arms, in Joel's bed, joined at their genitals. She would wonder what their genitals looked like. Was Joel's adult cock a larger version of the tiny penis he had as a little boy? And what did Janie's pussy look like, especially now that she'd had her Uncle Dan's huge cock inside of her? Sara's mind spun like a tornado inside her head.

Her thoughts went back to Joel more and more often now. Every time they did, her pussy would become wet. Even now, with her brother's cock inside, her pussy was oozing its cream. She wiggled her ass against Dan, making his dick start to harden again. Dan began to awaken. He thrust his hips gently and slowly as he began to fuck Sara again. Without words, the older siblings fucked lovingly into the night. In her mind Sara felt Joel's cock deep inside of her. In Dan's mind he was fucking Janie.

On Sunday morning at Cat's house Tina was the first to awaken. Her mouth had a terrible taste and she felt hung over. As she became more fully awake she reached between her legs, touching her pussy with her fingers. Her pussy was encrusted with the dried remnants of a night of wonderful sex. And she had to pee.

Groggily Tina left the bed and headed for the bathroom and sat to pee. When she'd finished she blotted her pussy with tissue and at that moment realized her lower lips would be sore for a few days. She stood up and flushed, then turned to look at herself in the mirror. She hardly recognized the disheveled woman looking back at her. As she gazed at herself she began to remember the events of the previous night. She smiled at the woman in the mirror and was rewarded with a smile back.

Tina opened the vanity drawer where she knew Cat kept her toothbrush and paste. In the drawer she spotted a brand new toothbrush and she took it and the toothpaste out. She opened the package and helped herself to the new brush and loaded it with toothpaste.

After brushing her teeth she turned on the water in the shower, and then laid out a clean towel.

When the water was hot she stepped into the shower and raised the lever to start the flow to the showerhead. The warm water cascaded over her nakedness and she felt like she could stay under the spray forever.

Tina sat down in the tub and lay back as the soothing water washed away all the various thoughts she was having about last night. She sat for several minutes, just relaxing and feeling the shower do it's magic.

Tina crawled back to her feet and took a bottle of Cat's body wash from the rack hanging from the shower pipe. She squirted some onto a scrubber and began to wash her body. When she was finished she took Cat's shampoo and did her hair. After a final rinse she turned off the water and wrapped herself in the towel. She felt wonderfully clean and refreshed. She took another towel and wrapped it turban style around her head. She went back to Cat's bedroom and dropped the towel from her body. In Cat's closet she helped herself to a silky robe. Then she turned and headed to the kitchen.

On her way to the kitchen to make coffee Tina passed by the partly open door of Cat's guest room. She couldn't resist the urge to look in. When she did she saw Joel sitting on the edge of the bed and facing her. He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat there naked and didn't see her. Tina looked longingly at his cock, which was standing up against his belly in a morning hardon.

Tina stepped to the side of the door and out of sight of Joel and ducked around the corner into the kitchen. Her heart pounded at the thought of him sitting there with his cock so stiff. She waited almost breathlessly for Joel to head for the bathroom. Finally Joel came out of the bedroom and headed for the bathroom for his morning piss. As he closed the door Tina made her move.

Listening outside the door she heard Joel's piss flowing into the bowl. She tried the door and found it unlocked. As she stepped inside she let the robe drop to the floor and shook the towel from her head.

"Need any help with that lover?" she said.

Joel whirled around startled and his piss nearly hit Tina's feet. "Oh shit Tina, you scared the shit out of me!" he yelled.

Tina laughed and said, "Looks to me like I scared the piss out of you. You better finish peeing in the other direction big boy!"

She unrolled some toilet paper and stooped to wipe up the drops that Joel had sprayed on the floor. Joel turned and finished his job and as he flushed Tina reached around him to toss the paper into the bowl.

As Joel turned he saw that Tina was still on her knees. He stood there in front of the buxom woman as if waiting.

Tina looked up at him and smiled then took his now soft dick into her hand. Grinning at him she licked at his pee hole and then lowered her mouth around him.

"God Tina," said Joel, "don't you ever quit?"

He thrust his hips forward involuntarily and began fucking her mouth. His hands went to her dark hair and he held her head as he fucked between her lips. He remembered thinking a few minutes earlier that he couldn't cum again for a week, but now he was close to washing Tina's tonsils with his cum.

Again the door opened and there stood a naked Cat.

"Well, this is a nice surprise to wake up to." she said, smiling.

She watched her sister sucking her boyfriends cock for a few seconds and then dropped to her knees beside Tina. Crowding her face next to her cocksucking sister Cat wanted a taste of cock too. Tina pulled her lips off Joel's cock with a popping sound and let Cat have a taste.

"Go ahead, suck him off Cat, I want to watch you do it. Cum in her mouth Joel."

Joel moaned and thrust his dick into Cat's mouth now. He was close. He pulled at Cat's head and fucked into her throat. His balls tightened and his cock spewed its cream into Cat's mouth.

"That's so beautiful." said Tina. You two take a nice shower and I'll start the coffee."

She got up and left the two lovers alone.

Back at Joel's house Tim and Janie lay awake, side by side, in Joel's bed. Tim reached for Janie's hand and caressed her palm with a finger. Janie could feel a thrill course through her body. She rolled to her side and looked at her lover.

"Mmmmmmm! G'mornin baby. Did you sleep ok?"

"I did," said Tim, "But I think I could sleep for another week. What ran over me last night? It feels like it must have been an eighteen-wheeler!"

"Nah," said Janie, "It was just little ol' me baby! Feel like a shower with me this morning?"

"That sounds wonderful, and then I'll have to be going. Joel might be home soon and, well, you know. I don't want to be here when he gets home." Tim said.

They walked together to the bathroom and Tim stood by the toilet to pee.

"Wait, don't pee Tim. Hold it for me. I want to try something."

She stepped into the tub and beckoned for Tim to follow her. Tim stepped in and faced her. Janie took hold of Tim's cock and told him to pee.

"I want to feel it Tim. Pee on me."

Tim started and Janie steered his cock, directing his flow to her tiny tits. She let his piss splash onto her belly and then aimed lower, right at her mound. "Ohhhhh that's so damn hot!" Janie moaned.

As his flow abated Tim's cock began to stiffen. "God Janie, I almost wish you could do it to me too."

Janie knelt quickly in front of Tim and leaned in and licked the last drop from his dick, and then popped the head into her mouth for a quick suck.

Just as quickly she let his cock slip from between her lips and stood up.

"Sit down Tim, sit in the tub."

Tim grinned as he realized what Janie wanted to do. He sat down in the wet bathtub. Janie straddled him and squatted over his erection. Their eyes met and lingered, both waiting.

Janie's pee began to flow hard. It sprayed over his hardon and made Joel moan. His balls tightened and he was near the brink of orgasm. Janie moved forward just a bit and her flow hit the head of Tim's cock full force. Tim groaned as his dick began to spurt it's cum onto his belly. His hands went to Janie's hips and he pulled her down so her pussy was sitting on his shooting cock. He pulled her face to his and their mouths opened and their tongues dueled as Joel finished cumming and Janie finished peeing.

Janie melted atop her lover and their kiss deepened. She flexed her hips and her pussy slipped over Tim's slippery cock, taking him to the hilt. As the tip of the cock touched her cervix she began to cum too, moaning into her lover's mouth.

They lay there together for a few moments then Janie got up. She reached for Tim's hand and pulled him to his feet and said, "Now, about that shower..."

Janie turned her back to Tim and bent to start the shower. Tim gazed at her boyish ass and stepped forward, his cock pushing between her cute asscheeks and touching the little hole there.

"Mmmmmmm," Janie moaned, "A girl might like that too someday."

Then she started the shower.

While Joel got his goodbye kisses from both Cat and Tina, Janie was kissing Tim goodbye too. Joel started for home, trying to imagine what might have gone on back at his house between Janie and Tim. He'd seen them fucking and he knew that Tim was falling, or had fallen, in love with Janie. He remembered the times when he'd wished that Janie had married Tim rather than that asshole Hank.

As he drove Joel went over and over the events of the recent past. Then his thoughts would switch to the distant past and his mother. He wondered more and more what went on between her and Uncle Dan, especially now that his dad was dead.

He thought about last night, knowing it was a night he'd never forget. He'd never been one to dwell on fantasy much. Oh, he'd had his late night jack-offs as a kid, usually thinking of his mom fucking Dan. And he'd often thought of the "everyman's fantasy" of being with two women at the same time. It had never occurred to him that the two women would be sisters. His cock twitched in his jeans as he thought of Cat and Tina together.

Joel hung a left turn, mindlessly driving now. His thoughts went back to Janie and Tim again. He could see Janie dozing in his bed after Tim had left the other day. He saw Tim's load dripping from her pussy to her thigh. He replayed the memory of putting his mouth to her pussy and licking up his best friend's cum. Shit! Was he gay? No. He had to admit to himself that he truly loved women. Then he remembered when he and Tim were younger. One night when he was on a sleepover at Tim's they had found some dirty pictures in Tim's dad's drawer. They were pictures of men and women fucking. As twelve year-olds the pictures had a profound effect on the two boys.

Joel couldn't recall how it had started. He and Tim were sleeping in Tim's double bed. Their adolescent cock's had stiffened. Tim had showed his to Joel. The next thing they knew they were stroking each others cock. They had cum nearly together and now Joel wondered if Tim's mom had found the stains they left on Tim's sheets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.