A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

As Cat drove herself and Joel to Joel's house her mind was on Janie. She wondered what Janie would do with Kenny when she took him home. She thought Kenny was a real terrific young man, but so young. She smiled as she thought of the horny Janie teaching the kid a few things about sex.

Joel noticed the smile on Cat's lips. "What are you grinning at baby?"

Cat put her right hand over on Joel's inner thigh. "Oh, I was just trying to imagine what Janie might be doing with Kenny about now."

Joel laughed, "I was wondering the same thing. I think he's got his hands full. After all, how much does an eighteen year old know about what turns grown women on?"

Cat pulled up in front of Joel's and shut off the engine. They both just sat there, saying nothing.

Finally Joel pulled up on the door handle and started to get out.

"You are coming in for awhile, aren't you?"

"Well," she smiled, "I was wondering if I was invited."

"Cat, you know you never need an invitation. Come on."

Joel held out his hand and Cat took it and with his assistance she slid across the seat, causing her skirt to ride up around her ass. The vision of Cat's thong panties, pulled tight into her pussy, was a feast for Joel's eyes.

Once in the house Joel told Cat to get comfortable while he stepped into the bathroom. Cat got very comfortable indeed, shucking out of her dress and thong and bra, letting them lay on the living room floor. Naked, except for her black thigh high stockings and black heels she followed Joel to the bathroom. She watched him stand in front of the toilet and pull his cock out. Her mouth watered at the sight of it. Quickly she was on her knees by his side as he started to pee.

"Ohhhh baby, that looks sooooo hot."

She reached out to hold Joel's dick as he aimed his stream into the water. Her pussy gushed as she watched Joel peeing. As his stream weakened she couldn't resist the urge to pull the cock to her lips. As she stretched her mouth around the head Joel quickly pulled away and stopped pissing.

"CAT! What the hell..."

"Give it to me Joel. I always wanted to try this. Pee in my mouth baby."

She popped the cock back in her mouth and her lips clamped down on it.

"Are you sure you want to try this Cat?"

Joel's cock was becoming hard at the thought of what Cat wanted him to do.

"Yes Joel. Give it to me. I want it."

"Ok, I'll try, but don't clamp down too hard. That makes it hard for me to go. Just hold the tip in your mouth."

Cat did as Joel told her and Joel stood there, trying to get it started again. Nothing came out. Joel closed his eyes, concentrating. His cock hardened fully now. Try as he might, Joel couldn't pee.

"I'm sorry baby, I just can't right now. I tried. It won't work."

Cat stood up, still holding his cock in her hand. "It's ok baby, maybe later. There are other things we can do right now. C'mon and fuck me, fuck the hell out of me."

She pulled him to his bedroom by his dick. Of course Joel followed willingly.

Once in the bedroom Cat stripped Joel out of his clothes as fast as she could. When he was naked she again dropped to her knees and took Joel into her mouth. She could taste a solitary drop of pee on the tip, and then the stickier fluid of his precum. Joel fucked in and out of her mouth.

"God, I thought you wanted me to fuck you. If you keep this up I'm going to cum in that pretty face of yours honey."

Cat stood, letting Joel's prick pop from her lips again. She dove on his bed and spread her legs. She reached down with her fingers and held her pussy lips wide open for him.

"Then do it; come and fuck me Joel. Fuck me hard and fast and fill me with your cum baby."

Joel didn't need to be told twice. He knelt between Cat's spread legs and eased forward and into her pussy, never touching his cock with his hands. Their fit was well practiced by now. As he rammed into her Cat groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Joel, welcome home baby. Fuck me, fuck me so good."

Joel did just that


Tim and Tina pulled up in front of Cat's house. Tina had stroked his thigh and even brushed her fingers over his cock, all the way there. Tim had kept thinking that he really needed to get back to work. He was falling way behind, but the hand on his cock, and Janie's telling him to enjoy himself was all he needed to follow Tina's shapely ass into the house. Once they were inside Tina slammed the door behind them.

"Now I have you where I want you Tim Crowell, and I don't have to share you with anyone."

She pulled him into the bedroom and Cat's queen-size bed, and pushed him down on it. She took off his shoes and sox, then unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled them off, bringing his Fruit-Of-The-Looms with them. Tim's cock needed no coaxing as he watched Tina undress him. Next she unbuttoned his shirt, pulled him up to a sitting position and stripped it off him. Finally naked, Tina pushed Tim back on the bed roughly.

She stood up, in full sight of Tim and began to undress quickly, her eyes never leaving his. Tim's mouth watered as the huge breasts came into view.

"Know what?" Tim asked.

"No, what?"

"I don't have to share you either, C'mere!"

Tina jumped on the bed and straddled Tim, her wet pussy riding up and down his hardon. She scooted forward, dragging her wet cunt across his belly and up his chest. Tim knew what was about to happen and reached behind Tina to hold her big ass. Tina scooted once more and her gushing cunt sat down right on his waiting mouth.

Tim's tongue drilled into Tina's gaping pussy as she fucked back and forth furiously on his mouth. She'd been so hot to start with that she was right on the edge of her first orgasm.

"Do it! Eat my pussy. Suck it! Drink from it. Lap my clit! Oh God, you are so good. So fucking good. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna... I'm cummmmmmiiiinnggggggg!"

Tina's juices let loose flooding Tim's mouth and all over his face. Never had he tasted anything this sweet. Tina was thrusting back and forth, bouncing up and down, and making Tim's tongue go in and out of gyrating cunt. Then she stopped and remained nearly motionless on his mouth, just grinding her pussy there. Again her orgasm started.

"MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN! OH GODDDDDD DAMNNNNN!"

Finally spent she collapsed on top of Tim, mouth to mouth.

Tina's mouth opened and covered Tim's as she pushed her tongue inside. They kissed and licked and sucked at each other for a few minutes then Tina pushed herself up and off of Tim. She knelt beside him, her face still at his.

"For a second there I thought I was going to pee when I was cumming so hard."

"Mmmmmmm, maybe I would have liked that. Ya never know."

"Tim, are you serious? Would you really have liked me to pee while my pussy was on your mouth?"

Tim was silent as he looked up into her eyes. He remembered having peeing fun with Janie. She had tasted his and that had made him curious.

"Well, I have thought about it, although I've never really tried it."

That was a small fib but Tina didn't need to know that.

Tina gazed down at her prone lover as her pussy hovered over him. She had tasted a small bit of a man's pee when she caught Joel in the bathroom peeing. Now, she too, wanted more.

"You know, Cat has a waterproof mattress pad on the bed. I don't know why, but... well; if you wanted to... we could try it. I'm curious too."

Without a word Tim pulled at Tina's fleshy ass and brought her pussy down to his mouth. Tina knew what he wanted. Her bladder was full and she squeezed with her muscles, letting a few drops come out.

Tim was surprised, even when he'd known it was coming, but he didn't pull away. He lifted Tina slightly off of his face and said, "More."

Tina let it go; full force into Tim's waiting mouth. He tried to swallow but she was pissing so hard he couldn't keep up and her golden liquid ran down the sides of his face and onto the bed.

Tina was so caught up in what they were doing that she started to cum. She ground her sloppy cunt into Tim's mouth, filling it with her pee and her cum. Behind her, Tim's cock was iron hard and ready to cum also.

As Tina's orgasm slowly ebbed she unseated herself from Tim's mouth and turned to lie in a 69 position. She took his throbbing cock in her hand and told him what she wanted.

"Do it to me now; Pee for me baby."

Tim wanted nothing more but his cock was too hard to piss. Right now he needed to cum. He pushed Tina's head down to his cock and she sucked it in deep into her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.