A Knock At The Door
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Joel awoke early the next morning and slipped out of bed quietly so as not to wake Janie. The night before they had planned on a quiet evening at home, but somehow quiet wasn't in the offing. Joel looked down at Janie's nude body and sighed, and then he pulled the sheet over her and walked naked to the bathroom.

After closing the bathroom door quietly he turned on the shower, and then he turned to look at himself in the mirror while the water got hot.

Other than his hair being messed up and needing a shave he decided that he didn't look too bad. He turned and stepped into the shower and pulled the knob to start the water. As the warm water cascaded over him Joel threw his head back and opened his mouth, letting the spray fill his throat. He gargled quietly and then spit the water at the drain. As he stood there he began to pee. Peeing in the shower had always been a small thrill for Joel. He wasn't sure why, perhaps just the naughtiness of it, but he couldn't remember not doing it, unless he was being joined in the shower by someone special.

Joel grabbed the poofy scrubber and lathered it with the bar of soap. He scrubbed every inch of himself with it, even there, loving the gentle/rough feeling as it invigorated his cock and balls. He rinsed the poof thoroughly and soaped it up again. This time he stood on one foot and scrubbed the other, then alternated them and scrubbed again. When finished he completely rinsed the poof again and hung it on the showerhead. Then he grabbed his bottle of shampoo and lathered his hair and when finished he rinsed and finally turned off the shower.

Still soaking wet Joel stepped out onto a bath mat. He filled the sink and took out his shave cream and lathered his face. He rinsed the lather from his hands, took his towel and wrapped it around his waist. Then he began to shave. As he gazed in the mirror he began to think. Some men do their best thinking when they shave.

He was thinking about all that needed to be done today. He knew he'd take Janie to the bank, and then to Hank's funeral. He wondered how she'd handle it all. Just then there was a rapping at the bathroom door.

"Joey, may I come in? I have to pee."

Joel turned the doorknob and opened the door. As Janie rushed in and ran to the toilet she nearly knocked him down.

Joel chuckled and said, "Well, when ya gotta go ya gotta go! Good morning to you too!"

"Sorry Joey, but you're right, and I gotta GO! Good morning baby."

No sooner had Janie sat down than Joel heard the strong steady flow of her pee as it sprayed into the bowl.

When she had finished Janie wiped her pussy and stood up and flushed. Joel glanced down and watched as the yellow liquid swirled away.

"What time is it anyway?" asked Janie.

"It's about 7:30 honey. Why don't you go back to bed for a half hour? The bank doesn't open until 9. We'd have plenty of time if I wake you around 8."

"No, I know I couldn't sleep anymore. My mind keeps going off about all the things we have to do today."

Janie walked up to Joel and hugged him. "Mmmmmmm, you smell nice and clean. I could eat you up Joey."

"Uhh... Janie... you did that last night."

He pulled her close and kissed her, getting shaving cream in her nose.

"Ohhhh... now ya have to shave me too! Look!" Janie was looking at herself in the mirror.

Joel came at her with his razor, "Hold still then! I'll shave you!"

Janie ran to the door and opened it. "Oh no ya don't! At least not my face!"

She ran to the bedroom and jumped in bed, hiding under the covers. Joel was hot on her trail.

"C'mere you! You said you wanted a shave!"

Janie yelped and giggled. "Oh no! HELP! Get away from me!"

Joel jumped in bed with her and kissed her again. They were both laughing hard.

"Well, ya know what?" asked Janie.

"What?"

"I have been thinking I might like to be cleanly shaven somewhere else."

"Where?" Joel immediately thought of Cat and her smooth pussy.

"My pussy! Ever since I saw... oops..." Janie stopped in mid sentence.

"Saw what Janie?" Joel's curiosity was piqued now. "What did you see?"

"Joey, there's something that happened that I haven't told you."

"What is it Janie? You know you can tell me anything now."

"You won't get angry?"

"I promise I won't get angry Janie. Now tell."

Janie drew a deep breath and began.

"Well, remember the day that Cat dropped by? You were at work and she came to tell me there was a job opening at Davis and brought me an application."

Joel nodded that he remembered.

"Well, she brought me more than just an application Jo-el."

Joel was grinning now. How well he remembered Cat's other side, the side that liked women.

"Go on, tell me Janie. What else did Cat bring you?"

"Joey, Cat brought me herself, and a wonderful new experience. We made love Joey. We did just about everything two women could do to each other in a couple hours."

As Janie talked Joel's cock hardened. Slowly he pulled the towel from around his waist and wiped the shave cream from his face with it. Then he lovingly wiped the shave cream from around Janie's face. As Janie finished telling her story she was trembling, afraid that Joel would be mad.

"Joey? Are you pissed at me? Did I screw up? Talk to me baby. I'm scared."

Joel pulled back the covers and showed Janie his cock. "Well, this looks a little angry, but I'm not."

Joel was on Janie in a flash. He knew she just had to be wet after telling a story like that. He hovered over her and brought the tip of his swollen dick to her pussy and slid slowly and firmly in.

"Oh God, Oh God Joey, do it! Fuck me baby."

Her legs wrapped around him and her heels dug into his ass, pulling him deep.

"I want you both Janie. I want to make love to you and Cat together. I want to fuck you and eat her, then eat you while I fuck her."

His cock slammed into his little sister.

I want to watch you two together, eating each other. Then I want to fuck," he slammed into her, "fuck" slammed in again, "fuck"...

"Oh Joey, do it to me, fuck me. I want both of you too. I want to suck your cum from Cat's pussy. Fuck me baby. Fuck..."

Joel's balls swelled and pulled up in their sac and jetted his cum into Janie's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I can feel you cumming. Fill me up with it. Fill me full so Cat can suck it out of me."

And Joel did just that.

After Joel had cum into Janie they both lay there panting for breath. Joel turned his head and looked at the clock. It was five after eight.

"Janie, look at the time. We have to finish getting ready. The bank opens at nine and the funeral's at 11. We got to get up."

Janie groaned. "Ohhhh, do we really have to Joey? Can't they just bury..."

She stopped in mid-thought. As much as Hank disrespected her there was no need to talk that way about him now. She got up and walked naked to the bathroom. Joel was right behind her, watching the wiggle of her pretty ass.

In the bathroom Janie started the shower then stepped in. Joel stood in front of the mirror and re-lathered his face and finished shaving. As he heard Janie turn off the shower he held a towel for her to step into. As Janie stepped out of the shower Joel began to gently dry her.

"Joey. Will you do this for me everyday now?"

"I'd love nothing more sweetheart."

When Janie was thoroughly dry Joel followed her to the bedroom. Once there they both selected their clothes for the day. Janie had a black dress, hemmed just above her knees. She also put on low heeled black shoes.

As Joel dressed in a pale blue dress shirt and light tan slacks he watched Janie apply a few dabs of makeup. Just enough, Joel thought, to make her even prettier. He didn't bother with a tie.

"Janie, what about breakfast?"

"Well, we don't have much time. How about fast food this morning? We can stop on our way to the bank."

"Sounds good to me," Joel replied.

When they were ready Joel unlocked the front door and they stepped out.

"WAIT!" yelled Janie, "The box Joey. We forgot the box!"

Joel went to the closet and retrieved the locked steel box full of money and papers and they were on their way.

After their fast food breakfast Joel was able to find a parking place in front of the bank and he and Janie went in. They saw a well groomed middle aged man sitting at a desk. They walked over to the desk without going to the receptionist.

As the man looked up and grinned Joel put out his hand. "Hello Mr. Matthews."

Eldon Matthews had been friends with Sara and Pete Adams for many years. He immediately recognized Janie and Joel. He heartily shook Joel's hand and then took Janie's hand in his.

"Janie and Joel! How nice it is to see you both. And Janie, please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband."

Janie thanked him warmly, without any other comment.

"Mr. Matthews," Joel said, "Janie would like to obtain a safety deposit box for some things she needs to put away for safe keeping."

"Well, we can handle that for sure. Please, be seated, both of you."

Matthews pulled a form from a drawer and filled it out for Janie. He explained the cost of a box and also discussed what Janie would need to do to access the box. Then he showed Janie and Joel to the vault. A uniformed guard let them all in. Matthews pointed out Janie's new box and showed her how to open it. After he had done that he turned to Janie and said, "Janie, if there are any other things we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. We have all banking services available, and we've handled your parents banking business for many years.

"Well, there are some thing's you may be able to help with. Can we talk to you after we're done in here?"

Matthews assured her he'd be available whenever they were ready, then he and the guard left them alone in the vault.

Joel took the safety deposit box and put it on the table. Janie held the lock box and Joel unlocked it. The safety deposit box would be large enough for all of the cash. As they transferred the money Janie put $500 in her small purse, for expenses, she told Joel. When finished Janie slid the box back into place and called the guard. After she had turned her key he inserted his and double locked the box. He then escorted Janie and Joel back to Mr. Matthews.

Matthews looked up and greeted them with a smile. "What more can I do for you Janie?"

"Well, it seems Hank had an insurance policy. I was wondering if you could help me find out if it's still in force."

She handed the policy to Matthews. He flipped through the pages then laid it on his desk and started to speak.

"Janie, this is a paid up life policy with a face amount of $50,000, and there is a double indemnity clause. With the circumstances of Hank's death, I believe it would pay you over $100,000, including any interest or dividends. There looks like one catch here though. It lists the beneficiaries as Hank's parents. Where are they Janie?"

Janie reached into the steel box. All that remained inside were the two death certificates for Hank's deceased parents. She handed them to Matthews.

As Matthews looked the death certificates over he hummed a couple times. Then he spoke to Janie again.

"Well, these cast a whole new light on things. Janie, I can't say for sure, but I tend to think that you are the sole beneficiary of this policy. I have worked closely with the local agent for the company. If you'd like I could contact him this morning and have him take a look at all this. Then we'll know for sure that the money is yours. Would you like me to do that?"

"Would you Mr. Matthews? That would be very kind. And I might add, if I do claim this money I'll be in need of a good banker to help me with it. Hank's funeral is this morning. Perhaps we could come back this afternoon and see what you have found out."

Matthews stood up and offered Janie his hand once more. "Just leave it to me Janie. I should have an answer for you by the time you come back."

Janie and Joel stood and shook hands with Matthews again and left.

As they drove to the funeral home Janie asked Joel, "Joey, is Mr. Matthews as sincere as he sounds?"

"Well, I know mom and dad have done business with him for years. And I have my small savings with him also. There have never been any problems that I know of. We can ask mom though. We'll be seeing her soon."


With Janie by his side Joel pulled into the Allore Funeral Home parking lot. It was just after 10 AM. Already there were Dan and Sara, Cat and Tina, and Tim. Janie had been holding Joel's hand tightly, hoping to absorb some of his strength, but now, as she saw everyone waiting, she began to relax just a bit. Joel parked the truck as everyone came over to greet them.

As Janie and Joel got out of the truck the other women were waiting. Sara took Janie in her arms and hugged her tightly. "Good morning love, did you sleep well?"

"Well, I guess I did. I feel ok, but I'll be a lot more ok when this day is over. Then I may sleep for a month."

Cat was next to greet Janie. She pulled Janie to her and kissed her softly on the lips. Both Sara and Tina were mildly taken aback. Cat whispered in Janie's ear, "Janie, I know this is hard, but you can do it; we're all here for you."

Cat pulled back and gestured to Tina. "Janie, this is my sister Tina. She's living with me for awhile until she gets back on her feet."

Tina stepped forward and shook Janie's hand gently. "Janie, I wish we could have met under better circumstances. I'm so sorry for your loss."

Janie thanked them both for coming and turned to see where Joel was.

Near the drivers side of Joel's truck Dan and Tim were talking to Joel. Tim and Joel were smiling and Dan looked as if he wasn't quite sure what they were talking about.

"I'll tell you all about it later Uncle Dan, let's just say that Tim had a wonderful home-cooked Italian dinner last night." Then he gave Tim a wink.

Janie and the other women headed for the door of the funeral home as the men fell in behind them. A man in a black suit opened the door for them and whispered to Sara that they would find Mr. Wilson in Chapel One, straight ahead.

As they walked through the double doors Janie was surprised to see someone standing at Hank's casket. She whispered to her mother. "Mom, who is that?"

"Why, I think it's that nice young man who helped us yesterday when that awful man attacked us. It is... what's his name?"

Janie nearly let out a whoop and then remembered where she was. "It is mom! It's Kenny!"

She ran over to him, barely managing a glance into the casket at Hank's body.

"Kenny," she grabbed his arm and pulled him to her, "what are you doing here?"

Kenny Packard looked down into Janie's eyes. He'd had a crush on Janie ever since she had married Hank and moved in across the street.

"I came for you Janie, out of respect for you. That's all."

Janie stood on tiptoes and kissed him and hugged him.

"Thank you Kenny. You are so sweet."

Then Janie turned to everyone and said, "I would like you all to introduce yourselves to my hero, Kenny Packard. He may well have saved our lives yesterday."

As Kenny stood blushing, one by one, everyone in the room came up and thanked him. Kenny received firm handshakes from the men, and warm hugs and a few kisses from the women. Over and over he told each of them that he did nothing that anyone wouldn't do. One by one, they all had no doubt that this fine young man was one of a kind.

When the congratulations to Kenny had ebbed he took Janie's arm and asked her if he could speak to her alone for a moment. He and Janie walked a few feet away from the others and Kenny began to speak.

"Janie, I can see there are not many people here. Do you have enough pallbearers? I'd like to help with that if I could."

Janie's eyes began to fill with tears. She hugged Kenny very tight. "Oh Kenny, you are so sweet to think of that. Mr. Allore has said he would provide the six pallbearers. Thank you so much for offering. You really are my guardian angel, aren't you?"

"Janie, I really want to do this, out of respect for you, not Hank. At least one of the six should be chosen by you. Won't you let me?"

As the group stood chatting Mr. Allore, the funeral director came in. Not wanting to bother Janie he sought out Sara and had her confirm that all his arrangements were in order. Sara stated that everything seemed to be fine. There were two large flower arrangements at either end of the casket, and a floral blanket on the foot of it. Mr. Allore assured Sara that a chaplain would soon be there to conduct the service promptly at 11 AM. Sara thanked him and as he started to leave Janie stopped him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.