A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

In Joel's bed Janie and Tim lay together, resting after eating each other to crashing orgasms. Their fingers idly stroked and caressed each other. They were each deep in thought.

Tim spoke first. "Janie?"

"Hmmm?"

"I want you to know... if you... if you..."

Janie turned onto her side, facing Tim. "What is it Tim? What's wrong?"

"Well... if things don't... aw shit,"

"Tim, just say it. It's ok, tell me."

Tim drew a deep breath. "Janie, I'd like... I want... you to come live with me." He sighed.

Janie was taken aback. "Oh Tim, that is so sweet. It's just like you to offer that."

"Will you? Move in with me?"

"Tim, listen to me; I'm so very flattered that you'd invite me to live with you, but there are many things to consider. First, there's my divorce coming up. Things would not go well for me before a judge if I was living with another man. Hank could use that against me. And I know what you are thinking, that I'm already living with another man, Joel. But I know if you can keep Joel's and my secret that no accusations of impropriety can be brought against me. Yeah, if anyone knew that we'd been sleeping together in an incestuous relationship Joel and I both would be ruined in this town."

Tim nodded in agreement. Janie had made sense.

"Janie, you know your secret is safe with me. I'd never tell a soul."

"I know that Tim, and I love you for it. But there's another reason I can't move in."

"What's that," Tim asked.

"Baby, you know I love you don't you?" she asked.

"Yes." He held her close and kissed her lips quickly and said, "I'm in love with you too."

"Tim, wait. I need to say this; I love you but I'm not IN love with you. Maybe in time I can see us coming to that point. In my mind I can envision a lot of things. Being with you is one of them."

"Well," Tim said. "I'll just wait." He pulled her on top of him and kissed her deep. "I'll wait forever for you Janie."

Janie sighed and held their kiss. Laying on him she started to grind her pussy onto his cock. He hardened quickly, and then had a thought.

"I'm sorry. You probably want me to be going in case Joel comes home. I understand."

He rolled her off of him and started to get up. Janie stopped him and pulled him back, her open mouth crushing into his again. Her tongue slid all the way into his throat. Then she stopped and looked at him.

"Joel has been gone for hours. I think he's being well taken care of by Cat. C'mere, make love to me. Fill me up with your beautiful cock. Fuck me Tim."

Her thighs parted as Tim crawled between them. His cock found its way to her wet hole without any guidance from either of them. He slid it into her to the hilt and moaned. Her pussy was so tight around his length. He pulled back and looked down. Janie's pussy was stretched around his hardon almost obscenely. The sight made him ever harder. He slowly slid back into her, watching as her juices squeezed out around his cock. Then he pulled back again, relishing the sight of her cunt trying to hold him in.

"Ohhhhh God! Tim that feels so good in me. Keep fucking me. I do love you so."

Tim pulled back until just the tip of his cock was in her. He pushed it in about an inch and then back out again. He found a rhythm like this and fucked into Janie in short, quick, strokes.

"Mmmmmmm. That's so gooooood Tim. Do me baby, fuck me."

Tim stopped again, waiting, and then slid in deep. Then he got an idea. He pushed in all the way, his cock bottoming out inside Janie's cunt. He brought his lips to hers, letting them touch softly. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice as he whispered, mouth to mouth.

"Janie, do you like it from behind?"

She pulled his mouth to hers and rammed her tongue into it as the thought of Tim slamming into her from behind registered in her brain.

"God YES! Fuck me that way! Quick, do it now baby. Fuck me like a doggie."

Tim gently pulled out and rose to his knees. Janie looked at his hard dripping dick and scrambled to it, taking it into her mouth, sucking her juices and his precum from the tip.

She pulled back and got on her elbows and knees, presenting her boyish ass to Tim.

Tim fell to his belly and pushed his face into her ass-crack and tongued from her pussy to her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, SHIT! Eat me, eat my ass. I love that.

Tim had other ideas as he got up and knelt behind her. He held her ass-cheeks in his hands and tried to let his cock find its way into Janie's pussy. She was so short and he was so tall that the fit wasn't automatic. Janie reached between her legs and found Tim's cock with her fingers and directed the head to her waiting pussy.

If Tim had allowed his emotions to run away he would have given in to the urge to ram his cock into Janie as he felt the tip become centered in her hole. Instead he pushed slow and got a big surprise; it was Janie who pushed hard, ramming her dripping cunt onto Tim's cock.

"C'mon, fuck me Tim. Hard and fast, give me that beautiful dick. Ram it into me. Fuck me baby. Oh God fuck me!"

Tim started fucking her like she begged for, hard and fast. He held her ass and could not take his eyes off the place where his cock went in and out of Janie. Inside of her, he could feel the tip of his cock pressing against something soft, but hard and silky too. As he'd push all the way in he'd pull her ass close to him and let his cock linger in that spot.

He reached under Janie with his fingers, stroking her clit as he fucked her. Her juices were flowing and made his whole hand wet. He pulled the hand away and brought his fingers to his mouth, licking her juice from them as he continued to bang away at her.

When he had licked them clean he'd put them back under Janie and get more of her cream, then he'd lick and suck them again, her taste driving him crazy with lust.

The third time he wet his fingers with her pussy cream Joel spotted her tiny asshole again. As his fingers started to his mouth he stopped and touched her little rosebud asshole.

Janie moaned deeply into the pillow as she felt a finger push into her back hole.

"Oh Tim... baby what are you doing to me? Are you going to fuck me there too? Do it baby, finger fuck my ass!"

Tim pushed a finger into Janie's little ass and pounded her pussy with his cock. With his finger in her ass he could feel his cock going into her and was suddenly gripped by a pressure in his balls.

"I'm almost there Janie; I'm about to cum inside of you," he panted.

Janie felt his cock swell in her cunt and pushed back hard against the cock and finger inside of her body.

"Do it Tim. Cum in me baby. Fill me up with it. I'm almost there too. Cum in me. Cum now!"

She was panting now, nearly breathless as her orgasm began and her cunt gripped tightly around Tim's cock.

"Ohhh Janie, here it is baby, I'm going to cum so hard."

Tim felt her cunt tighten hard on his dick and he thrust into her a final time as his balls emptied in a continuous stream of cum into her.

Janie felt the cockhead explode inside her pussy and buried her face in the pillow as she screamed out her orgasm. Her orgasm was hard and long. As the orgasm raced through her body she gasped and passed out.

Suddenly Tim was aware that he was holding her up, that all strength had left Janie's little body. He pulled his cock from her and let her lay down as he fell exhausted to the bed beside her, unaware that she was unconscious.

As he lay beside her gasping Tim let his arm fall across Janie's back.

"God babe, that was..." then he realized that Janie wasn't breathing. He sat up and shook her tiny body.

"Janie? Janie, wake up. Are you ok?"

When she didn't respond he started to panic.

"Oh God Janie. What the hell have I done?"

He shook her again, then took her wrist in his hand and felt for a pulse. In his mind he was thinking she'd had a heart attack. Then he felt a strong heartbeat. He jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He turned on the cold water and plunged the towel into it getting it soaked. He left the water running as he ran back to the bedroom wringing out the towel as he went.

Janie had still not moved. She was lying naked on the cum and sweat soaked bed, in the same position as when he'd left her. He rolled her over and put the towel on her forehead. He wiped her sweaty brow and then used the wet towel to wipe her face and down onto her chest and tiny tits. He rubbed the cool towel down her belly and onto her thighs. He lay beside her and put his ear to her lips and nose. He could tell she was breathing.

"Oh Janie, baby, please, please wake up. What have I done to you?"

Finally her eyes fluttered, and then opened.

"Oh honey, thank God you're back!" he said. He hugged her to him and kissed her face all over.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, "that's nice. I love your kisses. Where was I? I remember we were fucking, you were behind me... it was so wonderful. What happened?"

Then she felt Tim's cum running down her thigh.

"You came? Ya didn't even wait for me?"

Tim sighed and laughed nervously and held her close.

"Oh Janie, you came baby, you came so hard you passed out and scared the hell out of me. God sweetheart, I thought you were dead."

"Hmmmm, died and gone to heaven then."

She pulled his face to hers and kissed her passionately. Then she curled up into his arms and they both fell asleep.

Tina and Cat lay in each other's arms, their lips slightly touching and sucking. Joel lay beside them, on his side, closest to Tina. In the dim light he gazed at her body. Never had he seen a heavier woman in the nude before. He took in her breasts. They were the biggest he'd ever seen and the nipples were like gumdrops. Their color was almost brown and the circle around them looked to be three inches in diameter and very dark also.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.