It's a Man's World - Cover

It's a Man's World

Copyright© 2003 by Sahebji

Part 4

Indian Incest Sex Story: Part 4 - It is Holi, the festival of colours. Aditi's seven-month pregnant sister and her brother in law are visiting them. Unknowingly Aditi drinks a couple of glasses of bhang, an intoxicant. Things start to happen...

Caution: This Indian Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Indian Sex story, Indian Incest Sex Story, Indian Brother/Sister sex story

'Shamit you are mistaken. I was a virgin, ' I said, crossing my fingers, 'Absence of the hymen has no meaning. It can tear because of many other reasons also'.

'Yes, that is so, 'Shamit said, 'but the choot (cunt) remains tight and not loose like yours.'

'So was I, ' Sarit said nervously, 'Amit, remember it hurt me so much that I screamed when you entered me for the first time.'

'Yes my dear, how can I forget that, ' Amit smiled, 'All I can say is that you are an excellent actress but not good enough to fool me.'

I saw beads of perspiration forming on Sarit's forehead. I prayed to God that Sarit doesn't lose her cool, as she had done when our sisters blamed us for sleeping with their husbands.

'Shamit believe me, I was a virgin, ' I repeated.

'Listen you two, we are not fools, ' Shamit said, 'Before marriage we had fucked many girls, three of them were virgins. We know how it feels to deflower a girl.'

'Yes, a virgin's choot is tight but your choots were loose. Apparently you had been well fucked by someone before your marriage. Right brother?' Amit added.

'Absolutely, ' Shamit said, 'Best course for you is to tell us everything.'

Sarit started to cry. I could sense that Sarit was about to say something foolish and tried to stop her. 'Sarit don't... ' I started to say but she was no longer thinking rationally. She ignored my warning.

'Adi, I was afraid of this, ' Sarit said, with tears running down her cheeks, 'I knew they would find out that we were not virgins and had been fucked.'

'Good girl, ' Amit laughed, offering her a handkerchief, 'Ab tum batao ki tumahari choot kissne phaardi aur shadi ke pahele kiss kiss se tumne apne ko chudwaya hai (Now tell us who took your cherry and who all have enjoyed your cunts before us).'

Sarit started to confess but I interrupted her, not knowing what all she might say in her present state.

'Sarit, let me tell them, ' I interved. Then I told them everything except what happened on the holiday with our sisters.

'Accha tau hamare jija logon ne tumhari choot phardne ka mazaa liya? (So it was our brothers in law who had the pleasure of popping your cherry?)' Shamit asked.

We nodded.

'Unhone tumahaari gaand bhi maari hogi? (They must have fucked your asshole also?)' Amit inquired.

We nodded.

'Tumne unka laurda bhi choosa hoga? (You must have sucked their cocks also?)' Amit continued.

We nodded again.

'I am glad that you have told us everything, ' Shamit said.

'Why are you making such a fuss about it?' Sarit asked, 'We have not said anything to you about all the girls you say you have fucked before our marriage?'

'Daaarlinnng, ' Amit drawled laughing, 'you forget that it's a man's world. We'll tell you if you want but the list is long, it will take time.'

'Forget it we are not interested, ' I said, 'Now that you know the truth what do you plan to do?'

'Yes tell us, do you still plan to divorce us?' Sarit asked, nervously.

'We don't know. We will have to discuss it among ourselves, ' Shamit replied, 'We must go now but we will give you our decision at lunch.'

'Oh Adi, I am so sorry. I have let you down again, ' Sarit said, when they had left and started to weep, 'When I get nervous, I don't know what I am saying.'

I embraced her and let her cry for sometime.

'Sarit darling, don't cry, it is not your fault, ' I said, trying to console her, 'Actually I am to blame, if I had not tricked you in losing your cherry then at least you would have been a virgin.'

'Oh Adi, ' Sarit said. Then we both cried on each other's shoulder.

'Our society is not fair, ' Sarit said, suddenly freeing herself from my embrace and wiping her tears, 'A man can fuck hundred girls before marriage and every one says he is a great guy, a Casanova but if a girl enjoys herself even once, then she is damned.'

'Such is life, ' I replied, 'and as Amit said it is a man's world, the men make the rules and we women have to live by them.'

'What shall we do now?' Sarit asked, 'If our parents find out then they will surely kill us.'

'Don't worry, we will see it through together, ' I replied, 'but first let us wait for their decision.'

'Oh Adi, I am so glad that you are with me, ' Sarit said hugging me.

'What are friends for?' I replied hugging her back.

As promised, our husbands came home at lunchtime. We ate our lunch in silence. After lunch Sarit couldn't control herself and burst out, 'What have you two decided?'

'Ah yes, our decision, ' Amit replied, smiling, 'We have decided that we will not divorce you pro... '

'Thank God for that, ' Sarit said, sighing with relief.

'Don't start celebrating yet, let me finish, ' Amit chuckled, 'Where was I? Yes! We have decided not to divorce you provided you fulfill two of our conditions.'

'What conditions, ' I asked.

'Paheli hum tumhari behnon ko chodenge (First is that we get to fuck your sisters), ' Amit said.

'Hai, aap humaari behenon ko chodena chahate ho? (O my God, you want to fuck our sisters?)' Sarit asked, dismayed.

'Why not?' Shamit said, 'Their husbands fucked our wives then why can't your husbands fuck their wives also.'

'What is the second condition?' I asked, keeping the real issue in focus.

'Let me explain what I am about to say, ' Shamit said, 'In our society, when a man gets married, he looks forward to the pleasure of deflowering his virgin wife. In our case, your brothers in law or shall I say our respected brothers in law had already taken care of your cherry. Therefore our second condition is that they provide us with a virgin each to deflower in lieu of the cherry, we should have had but because of them didn't. This would make us even.'

'Now you are being unreasonable, ' I replied, 'Firstly, where would they get a virgin for you and secondly, for argument sake, if they did have one then do you think she would still be a virgin today?'

'I agree with you, ' Shamit laughed, 'We would have done the same. Anyway this is their problem and they alone have to find a solution for it.'

'Be sensible, where would they get a virgin of your choice?' Sarit repeated in desperation.

'Oh, we are not choosy, ' Amit snickered, 'She could be anyone, a relative, a friend or even a servant girl but she must be young and a virgin.'

His words "a servant girl" gave me an idea. 'What would you say if instead of them we gave you a virgin each to fuck?' I inquired.

'Matters little to us who the provider is. As long as our motto, eye for an eye, choot for a choot and a cherry for a cherry, is complied with, ' Shamit laughed.

'Agar yeh baat hai tau hum aap ko Basanti aur Shanti dete hain. Aap unki choot phard lo (If that is so, we give you the choots of Basanti and Shanti. You can pop their cherry, ' I replied with a triumphant smile.

'HA! HA! HA!' they both laughed loudly.

'You mean deflower our Basanti and Shanti? You think they are virgins?' Amit replied, doubling up with laughter.

'Why not? I am sure they are virgins, ' Sarit asked, getting worried.

'My dear, we took care of their cherry many months before we married you, ' Shamit chuckled.

'Impossible! I don't believe you!' I replied.

'Ask them! They will confirm our statement, ' Amit said still laughing.

'I will just do that, ' I replied stubbornly.

'All right ladies you do the asking but we have to get back to the office, ' Shamit said, 'One more thing. Till our conditions are fulfilled we will not sleep together. You both will sleep in my room and we will occupy Amit's room.'

'WHAT! YOU CAN'T DO THAT. IT IS UNFAIR, ' Sarit screamed.

'If you won't sleep with us then whom will you screw?' I asked incredulously.

'Basanti and Shanti. Who else?' Shamit replied grinning.

'Our maids? How degrading for us, ' Sarit complained.

'Well, that is how it is going to be my love, ' Amit replied, 'Bye! See you later.'

'Gosh, these two bitches. They look so sweet and innocent, ' Sarit said in a rage, 'I would never have thought that they would be fucking our husbands behind our backs.'

'This is what our husbands have said, ' I replied, 'but let us first ask them before we hang them.'

'Adi, I have an idea, ' Sarit whispered, 'If these two bitches can give pleasure to our men then why can't we also get our pleasure from them.'

'You mean ask them eat our pussy?' I whispered back.

'Yes. If we have to survive without a cock then their tongue is a much better option than using our finger, ' Sarit giggled,

'What if they say no?' I asked.

'If they refuse then we can always threaten to tell mama that the maids did not obey us... '

'... and they are shit scared of her, this would persuade them to do what we want, ' I said completing her thought process.

'Side by side we can revive our old idea about the football team or explore other possibilities, ' Sarit laughed, clapping happily.

'Omigosh Sarit you are a genius, ' I replied hugging her.

'Now that everything is settled, let us put the show on the road, ' Sarit said impatiently.

'No not yet, first we must find out if our husbands were telling the truth or not. ' I replied, 'We will question them in my room'.

'Give me a minute to change into my night gown so that if everything goes our way then my choot is easily accessible, ' Sarit chuckled, 'I suggest that you also do the same.'

'Brilliant, Sarit, brilliant, ' I grinned, 'okay, we will meet in my room in ten minutes.'

'I'll be there, I think we might as well get used to sleeping together, ' Sarit replied, laughing naughtily.

When we had settled down in my room, we called Basanti and Shanti.

'We are going to ask you some questions and want truthful answers, ' I said to them.

'Didi, we promise to tell the truth, ' they replied in one voice.

'Are you both virgins?' I asked.

For a moment they looked nonplused by my question but then Basanti replied, 'No didi, we are not.'

'Tumhaari choot kissne phardi? (Who deflowered you?)' Sarit inquired.

'The young masters, ' Shanti replied blushing.

'You mean Shamit and Amit?' I asked.

They nodded.

'When?' I continued.

'About eight months ago, ' Basanti said.

'Did they rape you?' Sarit asked.

'No, no nothing like that, ' Shanti replied quickly, 'It was our kismet.'

'What does that mean, tell us what happened?' I asked.

'Didi, it is a long story, ' Basanti said.

'Go on tell us, we have ample time, ' Sarit said.

'Didi you probably know that Shanti and I are first cousins. I am two hours older to her, ' Basanti started her story, 'On our eighteenth birthday, ignoring our protests but with the blessings of our mothers, our fathers took us in the presence of the master. Master, mistress and chachu master were present in the room.'

'Master, ' Jamroo, my father, said, 'this is my daughter Basanti and the other one is Jaggu's daughter, Shanti.'

'Both have become eighteen today, ' Jaggu, Shanti's father added.

'Congratulations!' master said, then turning to chachu added, 'Chachu, tell the estate manager to give them a suitable gift.'

'No, no, master, ' my father protested, 'We have not brought them here to receive a present from you.'

'Then why have you come?' malkin said tersely, 'Come to the point quickly and stop wasting our time.'

'Yes mistress, ' Jaggu said, 'It is our humble request that you take them in your service.'

The master laughed, 'They are very pretty but I have enough maids to look after my needs.'

'Master, they will give you much pleasure. They are untouched by man, ' my father said, 'Their mothers tell me that their body is even prettier than their face.'

'Yes master see for yourself, ' Jaggu chacha (uncle = father's younger brother) said, then turning to us added, 'take off your clothes and show master your body.'

We were not prepared for that but had to obey the orders of our elders and started to unbutton our blouse.

'No! There is no need undress, ' the master said, 'Jaggu, I take your word for it.'

'Thank you master, your decision has made us very happy, ' my father said smiling.

'I did not say that I will accept them, ' the master replied.

'Please master, don't say no, we came with such high hopes. If you refuse it will break our hearts, ' both my father and Jaggu chacha pleaded, grabbing master's feet.

'Jamroo, Jaggu listen to me. I have already told you that... ' the master started to say but the mistress interrupted him.

She said, 'Shamsher, don't break their hearts, accept the girls. After enjoying their young bodies you can always send them to work in the fields or just give them away, '

'That's a good idea, ' the master said, more to himself than to the others, 'Maybe later I can oblige an official, '

'Yes, yes, master they are yours, do what you like with them, ' my father said, getting excited, 'Enjoy them, beat them or slit their throats, if that pleases you.'

'All right, I grant you your wish, ' master said, 'from today both these girls are in my service.'

'Thank you master, we are highly obliged, ' Jaggu chacha said bowing low.

'What are you lingering here for? The master has accepted your wish, now go, ' the mistress said brusquely.

'Yes mistress, we were just leaving, ' my father said and after making their salaams, both of them backed out of the room.

'Chachu, they are really very pretty, ' the master said, watching us with half closed eyes.

'Brother, what do you plan to do with them?' Chachu master asked.

'That is what I am thinking, ' master replied still in deep thought, then he suddenly sat up straight and added, 'Chachu if you want them, you can have them'.

'No brother, I did not mean that, ' chachu master replied, hastily.

'Chachu, if my memory serves me right, you deflowered their mothers, ' master said, with a naughty twinkle in his eyes, 'now you can pop their daughter's cherry and then fuck mother and daughter together. This would be a novel experience even for you.'

'Yes, you are right but they are too pretty and young for a man of my age. They deserve someone better, ' master chachu replied, 'Why don't you give them to the twins? They are old enough to have their own maids.'

'Brilliant idea. I was thinking on the same lines, ' master said excitedly, 'I have decided, Basanti goes to Shamit and Shanti will serve Amit. Durga you take charge of these girls till they come. Make sure that in the meanwhile they don't get into any mischief.'

'Don't worry on that count. I will make sure that no man comes near them, ' mistress said, 'You two, go to my chambers and wait.'

As we were leaving we heard mistress say, 'The boys will be ecstatic, I think I will give them the good news.'

'Durga don't do that, otherwise they will leave their work and rush home, ' the master laughed.

After two hours, the mistress came to her chambers.

'So you are the daughters of Rama and Sharda, not bad, not bad at all, ' she said going round us.

We were too scared to even nod.

'Take off your clothes. Let me see what you are hiding behind them, ' she ordered.

For a moment we were nonplussed but knowing the consequences of disobeying her, quickly disrobed and stood at attention, unsure of what will happen next.

'Very beautiful, your boobs are very shapely, ' she said, fondling them and pinching our nipples, 'ah! Very firm too.'

We blushed but remained silent.

'What happened to your bush?' she said, poking her finger at our shaven choots.

We remained silent.

'Come on, I am waiting for an answer, ' she said smiling.

'Our mothers helped us shave them this morning, ' Shanti ventured, nervously.

'Your mothers are wise, they know what pleases a man, ' she said, 'Keep them this way.'

'Ji malkin (Yes mistress), ' we nodded.

'Kissi ne tumhain choda tau nahin hai? (Has anyone fucked you?)' She inquired running her finger between our cunt lips.

'Nahin malkin, humaari choot bilkul kori hai (No mistress, we are virgins), ' we both replied.

'Good, ' she said and walked around us again grabbed our bottoms and said, 'Ah! They are nice and hard. My sons are going to like them.'

Then suddenly pressing our clits between her thumb and finger asked, 'Tumhain maloom hai mere bete tumaare saath kya karenge? (Do you know what my sons are going to do with you?)'

'Didi, I would like to add that we found her touch very pleasant. Under normal circumstances our choots would be leaking by now but the fear of displeasing her they remained bone dry, ' Shanti said, interrupting Basanti.

'Good that you have clarified it, I was about to ask you about it, ' Sarit said, 'Basanti what happened next?'

We knew what is going to happen to us but were too scared to utter a word.

'Woh tumhari choot phardenge aur phir chodenge. Ho sakta hai woh tumharii gaand bhi maarain (They will deflower you and then fuck you. It is possible that they might fuck your ass holes also), ' she said grinning.

We expected to be fucked but just thought of our ass holes being ravished scared us, well at least it scared me, ' Basanti said.

'Me too, ' Shanti said, agreeing with Basanti.

'There is nothing to be afraid off, ' the mistress said, reading our minds, 'after the initial pain fucking, in the choot or gaand is lovely. I am sure you will also enjoy it.'

'Yes mistress, ' Shanti mumbled.

'Fuck as much as you like, enjoy yourself to the hilt but I will be very angry if you were to get pregnant, ' she said.

This was very confusing to us. 'Malkin, agar woh hamain chodenge tau bachcha tau hoga (Mistress, if they fuck us then we will get pregnant)' Shanti asked, innocently.

'Not necessarily, mistress said, 'Remember, it's a man's world. Man wants only his pleasure and does not bother about the consequences. It is for us women to make sure no complications arise.'

'I don't understand. How we can... ' I said but the mistress interrupted me.

'Here take these, ' she said pressing two bottles of pills in our hands, 'take them regularly as per directions on the label and you will not get pregnant. If you do get pregnant then I will know that you have disobeyed me and I will take you to task. You know what that means?'

Of course we knew and therefore hastily assured her that we would not let her down. She then sent for our mothers.

When they arrived she said, 'Rama, Sharda from today Basanti and Shanti are in our service. They will report for duty to me at six in the morning and stay here till six in the evening. You will come to leave them and pick them up. When they get home, you are not to let them out of your sight. At night you will sleep with them. Understood?'

'Ji malkin (Yes mistress), ' our mothers replied, dutifully

Six weeks later the young masters came for a visit. After dinner the mistress took us to their room. They were dressed only in their pajamas and were preparing to go to bed.

'Boys, I have brought a gift from your father. Shamit, Basanti here will be your maid and Shanti will serve Amit, ' she said, then turning to us added, 'from today they are your masters. Obey them and ensure that they are comfortable.'

'Yes mistress, ' we replied softly.

'If you want their loyalty, ' she said, with a twinkle in her eyes, 'then my advice is that you look after them well.'

I knew that today we were going to be fucked. Just this thought made my choot wet and my body tingled with anticipation.

They looked at us from top to bottom. 'Mama don't worry, 'Amit sir said with a big grin, 'We will look after them so well, starting tonight, that they will be loyal to us even in their next life. What says you brother?'

'Of course. Mama, that is a promise, ' Shamit sir said, ogling at me.

'Goodnight and try to get some sleep also, ' malkin grinned and left.

For the next five minutes or so they said nothing but stared at us. 'Gosh Amit, they are very pretty, ' Shamit sir said.

'Yes, that they are, ' Amit sir said, 'first let us see what they have got inside their sari. Girls, take off your clothes, '

We knew what was in store for us and undressed. We were happy that instead of the oldies, we had them as our masters.

'Wow Amit! They are well prepared. They have even shaved their choot, 'Shamit sir said, 'I think I will enjoy taking care of them.'

'So would I but I think they should also see with what we are going to take care of them, ' Amit sir said, laughing wickedly.

Then they pushed down their pajama bottoms exposing their erection. We had seen naked boys before but never a grown up man. I was surprised to see that a man's cock is so large. For a moment I wondered, how this big thing would enter my choot, but there was very little I could do about it.

'Come Basanti, let me take care of you as per mama's wishes.' Shamit sir said, putting his arm round me and squeezing my tits led me to the bed.

I went willingly wondering how it would feel to be fucked.

When all four of us were in bed Shamit sir said, 'I bet Basanti is tighter.'

'That has yet to be seen. Let us, on the count of three, deflower them together, ' Amit sir proposed.

We did not understand what they meant but soon found out.

'One, ' Shamit sir said. They got on top of us.

'Two, ' Amit sir counted and spreading our thighs, lodged their erection at the entrance of our choot.

'Are you ready? Three, ' Shamit sir said and both of them pushed hard into us. We both screamed with pain as their cocks, tearing through our hymen, were buried inside us to the hilt.

When they had finished fucking us for the first time Amit sir said, 'Shamit, I think Shanti's choot is tighter.'

'Let us find out whose choot is tighter, ' Shamit sir said and told us to switch places. That night they fucked us four times, the last time in our ass hole.

'Did you enjoy fucking?' Sarit asked.

'Yes didi, it was heavenly. We wanted them to go on and on but to our dismay, they fell asleep after the fourth time, ' Shanti said, sighing.

'Which one of you was tighter?' I asked out of curiosity.

'We don't know because they never said anything about it later, ' Shanti said, 'I think it was just a ploy to fuck both of us by turns.'

'I think so too, ' I laughed, 'Okay what happened next.'

In the morning they fucked us two more time.

'We have some work to do but both of you remain here, we will be back around lunch time, 'Amit sir said, as they prepared to leave.

'But sir, we need a bath and fresh clothes, ' Shanti protested,

'No problem, use our bathroom and as for fresh clothes, you won't need them, remain as you are till our return, Shamit sir chuckled.

While they were away we cleaned the room and changed the blood stained linen. We were watching television when they returned around one.

'Great! I love girls who follow orders, ' Amit sir said, seeing us still naked.

'Are you girls hungry?' Shamit sir asked.

We nodded, except for tea and couple of biscuits in the morning, we had not eaten anything since.

'We have ordered lunch to be served in thirty minutes, ' Shamit sir said, 'but in the meanwhile, we will give you something to sustain you. Right brother?'

'Come here and kneel on the carpet, no, not there but here between our legs, ' Amit sir said, as both them sat down and spread their legs. When we were in position, they unzipped their fly, producing their raging hard on.

'Now take our cocks in your mouth and suck on it, ' Amit sir ordered.

We sucked on it, as ordered, till they came in our mouth. 'Don't spit it, swallow it, ' Shamit sir decreed and dutifully we swallowed it.

For the whole week they kept us in their chambers, naked. They fucked us when they wanted and as they wanted. Everything that we needed was brought to us. They returned to the city only when the master scolded them.

'Don't be sad our lovelies, we will return, ' they said, when they were leaving, 'Just keep your choots hot.'

They returned on every weekend and the above was repeated.

'This is our story, ' Basanti said concluding.

'Sad but very interesting, ' I said.

'Do they still fuck you?' Sarit asked.

'No, they have not touched us since the night before they got engaged to you, ' Shanti replied.

'You must be missing a good hard fuck?' Sarit asked.

'Yes, we do, ' Basanti sighed.

'Who else has fucked you?' I asked.

'Except for our masters no one has touched us and that is the truth, ' Basanti replied, slightly miffed.

'We believe you. We did not mean to offend you, just checking. What would you do if they want to fuck you again?' I asked.

'We will not agree, ' Shanti replied, 'until you order us to.'

'You mean to say that for the last three months or so you have not had any sex?' Sarit asked incredulously, 'How do you survive?'

'I think they must be licking each other's choot for relief, ' I suggested, keeping our goal in mind.

'Didi! What are you saying? We have never licked a choot in our life, ' Basanti said, aghast.

'Poor you! We must do something to rectify the situation, ' Sarit grinned.

'Will you lick our choot?' I asked, wondering how they would react.

I was pleasantly surprised at their obedient response, 'We will, if you order us to, '

'Yes we order, yes we order, ' Sarit said excitedly, raising her nightie and spreading her legs, commanded, 'Shanti lick my choot.'

'Basanti, you can lick mine, ' I said, exposing my cunt. They got down on their knees and started to tongue us.

'No, not like that, it is very awkward. Crouch on the bed between our legs with your ass high in the air and then eat our pussy, ' I explained, helping them into position.

It was my first time to have my choot licked.

'Hey guys, do you remember that our sisters did not eat our pussy during our holiday together? Oh, you do! Good! Are you still with me? Good then let me proceed with the story.'

God! It felt good, much better than when Shamit or jiju had licked it. Although it was also Basanti's first time, she knew exactly what to do. Maybe it was because she was a woman. She knew where to go, when to apply pressure, to ease off at the right moment and revisit the spot again.

For the next couple of hours they licked our choots. I don't know how often I came. After I had released my love juice for the nth time, I was bushed and wanted to rest.

'Thank you, Basanti it is enough, ' I said closing my eyes, 'go and rest. You must be tired also.'

'No! Shanti not you just a few more licks, then you can also rest. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. TONGUE FUCK ME. Y... HES, JUST A LITTLE LONGER. OHHHHH SSHHHHAAAANNNNTTTTTTTIIIIIII, ' Sarit screamed and lay gasping for breath.

Next thing I knew was that Basanti was shaking me. 'Didi get up, ' she said, 'Sir wants dinner.'

'Dinner?' I said sitting up with a start, 'How late is it?'

'It is after nine, ' Basanti replied.

'When did they return?' I inquired rubbing my eyes.

'Around seven as usual, ' she replied.

'Why didn't you wake us then?' I complained.

'We wanted to but they said to let you both sleep, ' Shanti said.

At this point I noticed that Shanti was trying to wake Sarit.

'Did you tell them why we were sleeping?' Sarit asked.

'No. They asked but we said that we had no idea, ' Basanti replied.

'Alright go and lay the dinner, we will join them shortly, ' I told them.

After a quick wash we joined them still clad in our nightie. I noticed that the twins had already changed and were in their pajama suits. 'No doubt eager to fuck the maids, ' I thought.

Like lunch, dinner was also a silent affair. After we had eaten I said, 'Please come to our room, we want to talk to you.'

When we had assembled in our room Amit said aggressively, 'What is there to talk about?'

'Are you sure you don't want to sleep with us?' I asked, hoping to retrieve the situation somehow.

'No my dear, ' Shamit replied politely, 'our mind is made up.'

'What! You prefer to fuck the maids and not our sweet choots?' Sarit asked, with tears in her eyes.

'My daarrrlinng, their cunts are just as sweet. Wait, let me show them to you, ' Amit drawled and called out to the maids.

When they came he said, 'The ladies want to see your pretty choots, take off your clothes and show it to them, ' Amit ordered.

The maids made no move to undress.

'Didn't you hear what I said?' Amit said, getting angry, 'Take off your clothes.'

Both Basanti and Shanti stared at their feet but made no move to undress.

'Have they said anything to you?' Amit asked angrily, pointing towards us.

'No sir, ' Basanti replied respectfully, 'It is our decision not to undress.'

'God! I don't believe it.' Amit swore, throwing his arms in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.