Good Twin, Bad Twin - Cover

Good Twin, Bad Twin

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two rivalry twins realize the importance of family and love after a huge fight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Marc stood still as his brother approached him. Darren had a hungry look on his handsome face.

"So now it's just you and I bro. What shall we do this evening?" Darren's lips brushed against Marc's.

Marc opened his mouth slightly accepting the warmth of Darren's lips. "I don't know bro, what did you have in mind?"

"You know what I want," Darren whispered and kissed his brother.

The boys tongues meshed instantly. They held each other tightly feeling one another's strong masculine bodies. Marc gasped as he felt Darren's hands grab his ass.

"I want this..." He grabbed Marc's ass tighter.

Marc gulped. "I'm just ... I'm just scared.

Darren stroked his twin brother's handsome face. "Don't be scared my love. I promise to take it easy of you. If it hurts too much I'll stop. You know I won't do anything to hurt you."

Marc felt so much love for his brother at that moment. "You promise?"

Darren softly kissed Marc's lips. "I promise."

Marc sighed. "Ok ... I'm willing to do this only on one condition?"

Darren raised a brow. "What?"

"If I can do it to you first."

Darren smirked. "Oh ... want some action first I see. Ok, ok. If that's what my baby wants that what my baby will get." Darren pulled Marc closer and gave him the hottest, wettest long kiss ever!


After getting completely nude and in the shower together, the twins kissed and let their hands explore each other's bodies. Marc loved how his twin's hard stomach felt and how his erect cock felt as it accidentally brushed against him with any little move.

"So ... how should we start?" Marc asked.

Darren turned around and put his hands against the bathroom tile wall. He bent over slightly. Marc gulped as he checked out his brother's nice ass.

"You like seeing me like this?" Darren asked in a sexy voice.

"Y-yeah," Marc choked. He felt his cock pulsing just thinking about pounding his brother's ass.

"Get some soap and lather up my ass ... to give it somewhat of lube."

Marc's shaky hand grabbed the bar of soap and he began to lather up his hands. Tons of soap spuds covered his hands. He moved his hands towards his brother's ass and gently massaged the soap on Darren's ass cheeks.

"Mmmm," Darren moaned. "Ok now spread my ass and get some soap going there too bro."

Marc gently pushed Darren's ass open and let the soap suds ooze in slowly. He could see his brother's tiny hole. That vision alone made Marc's cock twitch.

"Put a finger inside," Darren urged.

Marc got his index finger and slowly slipped it inside his brother's asshole. Darren squirmed a little at first. Marc could feel how hot his brother felt and how tight.

"Move your finger around a little bro. Let me get used to it and after a few minutes, put a second finger in me."

Marc moved his finger in and out of Darren's tight ass. He could now feel that his brother's ass had loosened up a bit. He twisted his finger out and proceeded to put his index and middle finger in. Darren jolted slightly.

"You ok?" Marc asked concerned.

Darren turned around and smiled. "I'm fine. I'm just getting used to it."

Marc continued sliding his fingers all the way in. Darren's ass felt hotter and tighter with two fingers inside. Marc twisted his fingers in circles gently and slowly. He heard his brother begin to moan in pleasure.

"You like how that feels?" Marc asked his lover.

"Y-yeah. It's feeling good ... soo good."

Marc kissed his brother's back while he let his fingers continue to tease his ass. He kissed his back and his neck. Darren turned his head and Marc gave him a big wet kiss.

"You ready?" Marc asked his brother.

"Yeah ... I'm so fucking ready."

Marc pressed his hard on against Darren's ass. His cock was throbbing and ready to enter his brother. "Bend over a little more," Marc instructed.

Darren bent his body slightly giving his brother full access to his ass. Marc spread Darren's ass and aimed his pulsing cock towards his brother's tight opening.

"I'm going to put the head in first ok?" Marc whispered.

"Yeah ... do it," Darren moaned.

Marc pressed the head of his cock towards Darren's entry. He immediately felt the heat. He put the head of his cock inside and moaned. "Oh fuck you feel so good already," Marc rasped.

"Mgghhh," Darren groaned.

Marc put more of his cock in and felt Darren start to squirm. That only turned him on more! He kept putting his cock in until all eight inches were inside of his brother's ass. He held still for a moment enjoying the way Darren's ass felt wrapped around his cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Darren cried out quietly.

Marc started to go in and out of his brother slowly. He wanted to take his time to make sure he didn't hurt him. It was hard to do that since Darren's ass felt so deliciously good squeezing his cock.

Marc kissed his brother's back and started pumping his cock faster now. Darren maoned pain and pleasure all at the same time. Marc held on to his brother's waist as his balls slapped against Darren's buttocks.

"You feel so good bro. So fucking good. I love you so much!" Marc cried out in ecstasy.

"It's feeling good bro. It's starting to feel so good! I'm going to want you in me every night!" Darren called out in the midst of passion.

"I will do it anytime you want my love. Anytime..." Marc expressed and let his moans take over.

Marc loved the way Darren's ass felt so tight. He knew it wouldn't be long before his cock stretched his brother's ass out. He began to wonder how it would feel to have Marc fuck him next. He was nervous but yet so excited. He wanted his brother to get the same pleasure he was getting at that moment.

Marc slowed down some and Darren looked back. "You ok?" He asked in a low voice.

"I'm good, I just don't want to cum yet. I'm not ready to cum."

"Cum in me if you want. We have the rest of our lives to go on longer."

That, touched Marc's heart. Did his brother want their relationship to last forever? Was that possible between two brothers?

"I love you so much," Marc said and started sliding his cock in and out of his brother's ass again.

Darren held on to the bathroom tile as he got his anal cherry popped. His brother's cock felt so hot inside of his ass. He could feel his asshole streching with each pump of his brother's cock. He could feel his brother's heavy cum filled balls slapping agains his ass with each stroke.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Oh bro I'm going to cum!" Marc called out.

Darren felt it. His brother's hot seed squirting inside of his ass. It burned inside of him.

"Oh Darren, oh bro..." Marc moaned.

Darren leaned back and Marc kissed him. They kissed slowly and deeply as Marc's erection softened inside of Darren's ass.

Marc slipped his cock out of his brother's ass and backed away. Darren straightened up his body and turned around to face his brother who looked very satisfied.

"So? How was it? How did it feel like to fuck another guy?"

Marc blushed. "It was ... hot ... very hot."

"Yes it was. I can't wait to be inside of you bro," Darren said and kissed his brother.

"Did I hurt you?" Marc asked as he broke their kiss.

"I'm not going to lie; it didn't feel like heaven at first. After a few times you pumped in and out of me it started to feel really good.

Marc looked down as the water continued to fall on them. "I'm still kind of scared but I think I'm ready for you."

Darren went on to turn the shower off. "Then let's get going bro. I'm horny as hell."

Marc laughed and the boys dried each other off. They didn't bother to put clothes back on since they were going to fuck all over again anyway.

"Lay down on the bed, lover," Darren ordered.

Marc laid down and stared up at his brother. Darren studied his twins naked body carefully. He wanted to fuck him but he wanted to see his face while he fucked him.

"Hmmm ... ok put your legs up. Straight up."

Marc was confused but put his legs up revealing his entire cock, balls and asshole to his twin.

"Oh yeah. I like that," Darren rasped and started to climb the bed. He was kneeling and holding Marc's legs up. "Oh wait, before we begin ... let me get some lube." He reached over and grabbed the bottle of lubricant.

Darren poured a good amount of lube on Marc's ass and then rubbed a lot of it on his own cock. "I'm going to go slow first bro, but then if I lose control you can't get mad at me."

Marc laughed. "I won't."

Darren jerked himself off with the lubricant. He had a raging hard on. The thought of being inside of his brother's tight ass was only making him more excited. Darren then placed Marc's legs up on his shoulders and scooted closer. He looked down and could see his brother's tiny puckered pink asshole. It looked so tight, Darren thought he might not be able to enter his brother.

He grabbed his cock and as soon as the head went in, Darren felt as if he was in heaven. Marc felt incredibly tight. It felt as if his ass was choking his cock. Marc's ass felt hot!

"Oh fuck!" Darren cried out.

"Mmmgggh," Marc cringed as his ass was slowly swallowing up his brother's cock. He had to admit it hurt like hell. He bit down on his lower lip trying to endure the sweet pain. He could feel every ridge of his brother's cock sliding in him.

Darren dove in deeper and deeper until his cock was all the way up inside his brother's ass. He held still for a few minutes throbbing inside.

"Are you ok?" Darren asked Marc.

Marc nodded. "I'll be ok. Oh fuck it hurts though but I'll get used to it."

Darren leaned down and kissed his brother while his cock pulsed inside of his ass. "I'm going to start off very slow ok? I don't want to hurt you."

Marc felt the love his brother had for him. "Ok," he replied.

Darren started moved slowly, very slowly and gently inside of his brother's ass. He could barely slide in and out because of the tightness of it.

"Put your legs around my waist," Darren told his brother.

Marc wrapped his legs around his brother's waist.

"I'm going to start going a little faster ok? Stop me if I'm hurting you."

Marc nodded.

Darren started moving faster. He could feel Marc's ass loosing up just a bit. He'd fucked Ariana in the ass before but it never felt like this. Maybe it was because it was a guy he was fucking now or maybe because it was his own brother. Who cared? It felt heavenly!

"Oh fuck! It's starting to feel good," Marc moaned.

"Yes it is ... oh yes..." Darren closed his eyes and began to thrust his hips more. His balls were slapping against his brother's ass.

Marc looked up at his brother as his brother's face showed nothing but pleasure. He reached down and grabbed his own cock. Darren opened his eyes and watched as his brother began to jerk himself off while being fucked.

"Mmm you're going to cum again bro? You're going to cum while I fuck you?"

Marc smirked. "Yeah ... I am ... you like that?"

"I love it! I love you." He paused fucking him and leaned down to kiss him again. His cock throbbed hard.

Darren pulled away and started going faster and faster, he was more determined to cum inside of his brother's ass just as his brother had in his. He wanted Marc to feel his warm milky seed swimming in him.

The fact that his brother was masturbating while being fucked didn't make it easy to hold back on cumming.

"Cum for me baby ... let me see you cum all over yourself while I cum in you," Darren rasped.

Marc squeezed his own cock and started jerking off faster for his brother. He took turns squeezing his balls while jerking off. The boys looked into their identical eyes in the midst of their pleasure.

"I'm so close bro ... so close," Darren groaned.

"Cum in me. Let me feel you," Marc implored as his cock throbbed in his grip.

"Oh fuck you look so hot jerking off. I want to see those strings of cum shoot out all over you. You'll be covered in your own spunk and be filled with mine," Darren panted.

"Mmmggghh!" Marc moaned.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Uh uh uh!" Darren called out. He felt his balls swell up and start to spurt his seed. It felt like Marc's ass was sucking out his cum.

Marc felt his brother's hot jizz squirting inside of his ass. He felt his own excitement as his cock pulsed hard and then shot out his cum. Long ropes of milky cum squirted out and fell onto his balls and stomach.

Both of their moans and groans filled the room until they finished cumming together. Darren was panting for air and Marc felt his own body relax as his gooey hot spunk covered his belly and hand.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Darren cried out.

"Mmm," Marc moaned.

Darren felt his cock slowly getting soft and he easily exited his brother's ass. He could still feel the heat of his brother's ass on his cock. He flopped on the bed next to his brother and sighed heavily.

Both boys stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds, amazed at how hot having sex with each other was.

"I love you so much bro. I think I want to be with you forever," Darren rasped.

Marc felt his heart race. He turned to face his lover. "Really? You think ... marriage? I mean is that possible between two guys, not to mention two brothers?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.