Good Twin, Bad Twin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two rivalry twins realize the importance of family and love after a huge fight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Marc had to admit, Darren knew how to host a party. The Collins' house was filled with good looking girls ... and guys. There was food, alcohol (thanks to Darren's older friends) and even some pot. The music blared loudly as Marc walked through the house.

"Hey you," he heard a soft feminine voice whisper in his ear sending chills all over him.

He turned to see Ariana. The girl was looking smoking hot in her short black leather skirt, ankle calf length black boots and a tight fitting Siouxsie and the Banshees t-shirt. Her red dark lips, soft skin, dark hair and big brown eyes were making Marc want to cum right then and there. She resembled a young Selma Hayek.

Her breath was warm. Marc had to put on his poker face. He knew she thought he was Darren.

"Hey sexy," he said thinking that would be something Darren would say.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her tight body against his.

"You got a big kiss for me?" She asked in a sultry voice.

Marc didn't hesitate to lean down and give her what she wanted, a nice long wet kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberries and her body felt hot. Their tongues met and quickly entwined.

"You look hot with your new haircut. I will miss the spikes though," she purred.

"You always look hot," Marc replied.

"Hello Ariana."

They both turned to see Darren standing behind them. Ariana glared at Darren. "Hello," she said softly.

"I'm glad you could make it. Thank you for coming to my party," Darren continued. He smirked at his brother who started to look nervous.

"Hey Ari, here are your keys."

All three turned to see a tall lanky goth looking guy standing behind them. He reminded Marc of Adam Lambert. He wore black jeans, black combat boots and a black tight fitting t-shirt.

"Oh ... yeah ... thanks." Ariana caught the keys that he goth guy threw at her.

"Hey ... um Marc, this is my little brother Felix. Felix, this is Marc."

Darren eyed Felix. He'd only seen Ariana's little brother a few times and met him just briefly. Darren had been the one to encourage Ariana to bring her brother to the party. He had his own plan to make it a kinky night.

"Nice to meet you," Darren said extending his hand. He held onto Felix's hand a little too long it seemed because he suddenly heard Marc clear his throat.

"So uh ... Felix what's up?" Marc asked. He wasn't sure if Darren had ever had a chance to interact with Ariana's little brother.

"Not much," Felix answered quietly. He looked like a very shy kid.

"I only brought him because you told me to," Ariana said sounding frustrated.

Marc looked at Darren for an explanation. "Hey that's cool. The more the merrier," Darren said in his best preppy voice.

"Well, I'm going to go mingle now. Felix, you want something to drink?" He asked the shy kid.

Felix nodded.

"Come with me then."

Marc eyed his brother suspiciously. He had noticed his brother looked at Felix like he was interested in him. That made him just a tad jealous.

He watched the two leave and disappear into the kitchen.

"Nice party," Ariana whispered in his ear as soon as they were gone. "How about you and I go upstairs?"

Wow she doesn't waste anytime. Marc thought to himself.

"Let's go," he boldly said.

Ariana grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. He watched her ass while she climbed up the stairs. Her skirt rode up with each step she took. He felt his cock hardening.


Darren watched Felix from across the room. He noticed the kid was sitting in the corner nursing his beer and watching the other people laughing and drinking. He made his way across the room until he reached Felix.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," Felix replied shyly.

"You want to go hang out downstairs in the basement? We got a pool table. Maybe we can play a game?"

Felix shrugged. "I guess. I don't know how to play pool."

Darren smirked. "I can show you."

"Alright," Felix stood up and followed Darren down into the basement.

Once downstairs, Darren began to prep the pool cues. "I'm surprised you don't know how to play pool," Darren said.

Felix looked down. His jet black hair was slightly long and fixed like Adam Lamberts. Darren thought he was kind of hot for being a kid.

"How old are you?" Darren asked.

"Seventeen. I just turned seventeen last week," Felix mumbled.

"Hey well happy belated birthday. You're only a year younger than me. That's cool."

Felix shrugged. He didn't seem to be much of a talker.

"So ... do you have a girlfriend?" Darren asked curiously.

Felix nodded. "Nah."

Darren licked his lips and began to chalk the cue.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Felix scrunched up his nose. "Eww no way!"

Darren laughed. "I was just asking because you never know. Here," he handed Felix one of the cues.

Felix took the cue.

"Ok are you left or right handed?"

"Right handed," replied Felix.

"Ok hold the thick end of the cue in your right hand."

Felix obeyed.

"Ok, lean forward and make a circle with your left thumb and index finger. The cue goes through there when you hit the ball. Now just be sure to find the right balance. If you think this cue is too heavy, I'll get you another one."

"Nah this is fine," Felix assured.

"Put your left foot forward and your right foot back and twist your body slightly to the left. Just lean in a bit more to the table."

Felix followed Darren's directions.

"Ok you're just going to practice your stroke for now. When you swing, make sure your right arm is swinging from the elbow down. So before every single shot, make sure you do a practice stroke. Just to be sure you hit the ball. Go ahead and practice."

Darren watched Felix practice. He stood beside him watching him closely.

"So you're single huh?"

Felix nodded and continued to practice.

"Why did you freak out when I asked if you had a boyfriend?"

"I didn't freak."

"Yes you did. You were like 'eww gross! Yuk!'"

Felix laughed. "Well it is gross."

"You think two guys being together is gross?"

Felix nodded.

Darren went on to rack the balls. Felix practiced his stroke.

"Ok you ready?" Darren asked.

"Ready," Felix replied.

"Go for it," Darren said and watched.

Felix concentrated and went for it. The colorful balls went everywhere and one ball went into a corner pocket.

"Hey, you did pretty good for your first time," Darren complimented.

Felix had a proud look on his face.

Darren walked towards him. Felix leaned against the pool table. "You're a good looking guy Felix. I bet girls like you at school huh?"

Felix gulped. "I don't think so. Girls think I'm weird."

"What? Why?"

"The way I dress I guess."

"What's wrong with the way you dress? I like it."

Felix turned slightly red.

"What?" Darren searched the teenager's face. Felix was holding on to the cue.

"N-nothing," Felix stammered.

"Does it make you uncomfortable that I say you're good looking?"

Felix turned a darker shade of red.

Darren smiled. He grabbed the cue from the teen and put it on the table. Felix looked down but Darren cupped his chin. He leaned in and placed his lips on Felix's lips.

He felt Felix gasp but Felix didn't seem to push Darren away. Darren got closer to the teen and put his arms around him. Felix timidly began to kiss Darren back. Darren pushed Felix back slightly. He kissed the teen hard. Their tongues met and their bodies were pressed against one another. Darren reached down and put his hand over Felix's cock. He rubbed gently and heard Felix moan.

"You like the way this feels?" He whispered in between kisses.

"Uh huh," Felix panted.

Darren laid Felix's head back on the edge of the pool table and kissed his lips and slowly went down to kiss his neck. He tugged on his t-shirt and began to pull it up. Felix had his hands nervously on Darren's shoulders.

"Don't be nervous," Darren murmured. "I won't do anything to you that you don't want to do ok?"

Felix started easing up. He nodded in agreement.

"Let me ask you something Felix ... do you think Ariana is hot?"

Felix's brown eyes widened. "My sister?" He asked in a shaky voice.

Darren smirked and nodded then went back to kissing Felix's neck.

"N-no ... she's my s-sister," Felix was stammering.

"I know she's your sister but that doesn't mean you can't think she's hot right?"

Felix nodded hesitantly.

"Have you ever thought of what it would be like to fuck her?"

Felix gasped just as Darren planted another kiss on his lips. He kissed the teen with a lot of tongue making the teen squirm underneath him.

"Yes!" Felix moaned.

"Yes what?" Darren dared to ask.

"I've thought about it."

"You've thought about what?" Darren pushed the subject.

"I've thought about fucking her."

"Fucking who?" Darren reached down and began to unbutton Felix's jeans.

"You know," Felix was candy apple red.

"Tell me," Darren implored and reached down to grab Felix's erect cock out of his pants. He squeezed it and Felix moaned. His lips parted and his eyes rolled back.

"Come on ... say it," Darren encouraged and began to jerk Felix off.

"My s-sister," Felix began to tremble.

"So tell me again ... what have you ever thought about," Darren egged on. He was jerking the teen off faster now making him pant for air.

"My sister ... I've thought about fucking her ... a lot!" He was moaning so loudly that Darren had to kiss him to keep him from shrieking so loud.

Darren's tongue was entwined with Felix's and suddenly he felt a warm liquid all over his hand. The teen had cum ... he'd cum a lot! Darren kept stroking the teens cock until he finished squirting all of his seed.

Darren pulled back and Felix was gasping. He looked embarrassed to have cum with another guy but then he looked like he was still very much turned on.

Darren got some of Felix's cum and rubbed it on Felix's lips and then kissed him again. Another long deep wet lover's kiss while they both shared the taste of Felix's spunk.


Meanwhile up in Darren's room, Marc was playing the role of his brother just fine. He sat on Darren's bed and watched Ariana undress slowly and very seductively. She would make a hell of a stripper.

She took off her top first and exposed her big breasts. Her nipples were a dark brown color. Then she kicked off her boots and slid down her skirt leaving her in nothing but a black thong.

She gave Marc a sexy smile and took off her thong leaving her completely naked. Marc took in her sexy body. She had nice curves all over! He gulped, never in his life had he seen a hotter, sexier girl than Ariana.

"You like what you see?" Ariana asked innocently.

"You know I do. Come here."

Ariana moved closer to him and Marc pulled her up towards him and instantly started sucking on one breast. Ariana moaned and licked her red lips. Marc laid back and pulled her towards him.

"I want to fuck you good and hard," he said without realizing how blunt he sounded.

Ariana smiled and kissed him. "I want you in me."

"Ride my cock," Marc ordered.

Ariana began to unbuckle Marc's belt and undo his pants. Marc was already hard and ready to fuck. She climbed on top of him and grabbed his cock. Marc twitched as her soft hand began to caress his already erect cock.

"Oh wait..." she reached over and took a condom packet out of Darren's night stand. "Let's get one of these on you," she said happily and put the condom on Marc's cock.

"I want to fuck this," she purred.

Marc held onto her waist as she straddled him and let her pussy engulf his entire cock. Marc gasped as her warmth wrapped around his dick. "Fuck me," he whispered.

Her sexy body began to move slowly. Marc felt his toes curl with each move she made. Her perfect breasts were aching to be touched. Marc reached up and pinched her nipples and watched her moan while her pussy slid up and down his throbbing cock.

"I want you to cum hard Darren," she cooed. Marc held onto her waist tighter now and held her body down on his cock. He pushed with his hips up and started fucking her that way. Her pussy was absolutely delicious, so warm and wet.

"You want my cock all inside of you?" Marc dared to ask.

"Uh huh ... yesss," Ariana moaned.

Ariana sat on his cock still while he fucked her. He watched her throw back her head and wail loudly. Her beautiful body trembled as she climaxed. Marc wanted to cum but waited...

She opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled. "Mmm I came so hard! So fucking hard!"

Marc smirked and grabbed her hard and flipped her over onto the bed on her stomach. Ariana giggled and Marc stood up and made sure she was bent over good.

"I want to feel your ass on my cock," he demanded.

Ariana looked back and licked her red lips. "I know you love that. I love it too. Fuck me Darren. Fuck me up the ass."

Marc's cock was pulsing. He stroked his cock a few times and spread her ass cheeks.

"Don't forget the lube," she blurted out.

Marc looked puzzled.

Ariana giggled and reached over to the nightstand where she opened the first drawer and pulled out some lover's oil. "Here stud," she moaned.

Marc took the bottle of oil and poured an ample amount into his hand. He rubbed some on his cock and put some on Ariana's tiny pink asshole. He slipped a finger inside feeling her tightness which made his cock twitch. Then he put a second finger making her ass stretch more. Ariana leaned up against his fingers and moved her hips as if she was fucking his fingers with her ass.

Marc liked the way she moved her hot body. She was moaning loudly as she fucked his fingers with her tight ass. Marc couldn't hold back any longer. He slid his fingers out of her ass and spread her ass cheeks wide. His cock aimed at her tiny asshole. Marc slipped his cock inside of her ass slowly. The lube was definitely helping. As his cock slid in, he felt his cock throb more and more. He wondered if it would feel this hot to fuck Darren's ass.

"Oooh ... slowly ... mmmm," Arian cooed.

Marc began to move his cock in and out of Ariana's ass. He was being careful not to hurt her but it was hard not to want to go faster! He saw her looking back at him and smiling with that sexy smile of hers.

"You like how my ass feels?"

"Y-yeah," Marc groaned.

"You can go a little faster now," Ariana whispered.

Marc obeyed. He began to pump his cock faster now. He held on to her waist making his balls slap against her ass.

"Mmm Darren, oooh Darren!" Ariana cried out in pleasure.

"Oh baby ... you feel so fucking good! Oh fuck!" Marc didn't want to cum so fast but her ass was squeezing his cock so good that he couldn't help it! He felt a powerful jolt as his first shot of sperm shot out of his cock, then a second, third and fourth and two weak ones after that. His heart was pounding and his breath was short.

His cock slowly softened and slid out of Ariana's ass. Ariana let her body fall onto the bed and sighed happily. Marc laid next to her, fighting to catch his breath. Ariana closed her eyes, basking in the moment.


After cleaning up the mess Felix made, Felix buttoned up his pants and straightened his shirt. Darren stared at the teen and smirked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.