Good Twin, Bad Twin - Cover

Good Twin, Bad Twin

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two rivalry twins realize the importance of family and love after a huge fight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Marc felt a set of warm lips trailing kisses down his neck. He felt a strong body behind him. He knew it was his twin brother Darren. He smiled and turned around to give his new lover a big wet kiss.

The boys kissed passionately with tongue and all. Darren broke the kiss and touched his twin's face. "Good morning lover," he teased.

Marc blushed. He never thought he'd fall for a guy especially his own twin brother. The boys were different as night and day. They both had had dirty blonde hair and big blue eyes until Darren let his hair grow out and died it jet black. He usually spiked it up and had dyed the tips blue.

"Hey you," Marc whispered.

The boys parted when their mother came to join them in the kitchen. "Good morning boys."

"Morning mom," the twins answered in unison.

Mrs. Collins went to grab a cup from the cupboard and served herself some coffee. "So what are my boys up to today?" She went to take a seat at the kitchen table.

Marc eyed Darren and shrugged. "I don't know ... yet."

"Mom, can we have a party?" Darren asked suddenly.

Marc looked at his brother. His brother gave me a sexy wink and Marc felt shivers go throughout his body.

It had been only three days and the boys swelling had gone down. They had gotten in a nasty physical fight over who's the favorite in the family but then eventually made up and made out!

"A party?" Mrs. Collins echoed.

Darren smiled sweetly and went to sit next to his mother. "Yeah mom. Look, Marc leaves this weekend and well ... I think it'd be cool to have a party for him."

Mrs. Collins smiled. "Hmm I suppose so but it's such short notice to get a caterer and rent chairs and-"

Darren laughed. "A caterer? Mom seriously? All we need is chips, dips, pizza and some alcoholic drinks."

Marc laughed and Mrs. Collins frowned. "Alcoholic drinks? Sweetie, I don't think so."

Darren shrugged. "I'm kidding mom. But chips, dip and pizza and ... cokes are ok. I mean we don't need anything fancy. Besides this is a young kids party so no adults."

Mrs. Collins looked shocked. "What are you saying? That your father and I aren't even invited?"

Marc wanted to laugh again. Darren looked over at his twin and smirked. "Exactly mom. This party is going to be wild..." but then he paused..."Ok not like wild, wild but you know fun and the last thing we need is having our parents around."

"So where are your father and I supposed to go?" Mrs. Collins asked curiously.

Darren licked his lips. Marc wanted to kiss his brother so badly again. "You two can go off to a nice hotel and have a "second" honeymoon if you get my drift."

Mrs. Collins blushed. "N-no. I couldn't."

Darren leaned in closer to his mom. Marc watched suspenseful. "Mom, you know you want to have some alone time with dad. You know you want him to kiss you like this..."

Just then Marc's jaw dropped when he saw Darren lean in and kiss their mother full on the lips! He watched his brother's tongue slip into their mom's mouth. The stranger thing was that Mrs. Collins was actually letting her son kiss her! She was kissing him back too. Marc saw her tongue press against Darren's.

Just then Mr. Collins walked into the house. Mrs. Collins quickly pulled away from her son's kiss. Darren sat back. He was as cool as can be.

"Sophia, my love," Mr. Collins said putting his hands on his wife's shoulder. Marc noticed how his mom was blushing. She smiled shyly.

"Hi sweetheart. Um ... the boys want to have a party," She said nervously.

Mr. Collins raised a brow. "Oh really? What kind of a party. I hope there won't be any alcohol involved."

Darren laughed. Mrs. Collins giggled nervously and I was still in shock having watched my mom and brother make out.

"Y-yes, the want us to stay at a nice hotel for a second honeymoon. Isn't that s-sweet?" Mrs. Collins stammered. Something made me look down. Underneath the table I could see Darren's hand between my mom's legs. She was wearing a dress so his hand was up her dress. He might have been fingering her or just rubbing on her pussy. Whatever he was doing Mrs. Collins was enjoying it because she wasn't moving. Her face was flushed.

"Hmm a second honeymoon sounds good darling," Mr. Collins bend down and kissed his wife on the lips softly.

"Mmm," Mrs. Collins let a moan slip.

"Hey looks like we can get started right now," Mr. Collins said as he was shocked she moaned, little did he know his own son was pleasing his wife underneath the table.

Marc watched Darren slip his hand out from between their mom's legs. He saw their mother breathing hard and her face was candy apple red.

"Well, come on bro, let's go plan this party," Darren said coolly and stood up. Marc walked slowly trailing his brother. Their mother looked at Marc as if she was secretly saying "please don't tell your father your brother just made me cum."

Marc followed his brother and we went upstairs to his room. When He walked in, before he could say anything Darren pulled him towards him and kissed him.

"What was that all about?" Marc asked pulling away from his brother's kiss, feeling somewhat jealous.

He smiled. "I just wanted to get mom hot that's all. I want her to get hot enough to agree to go fuck dad at the hotel. It was the only way to convince her to have the party."

Marc stood in front of him and cross his arms. Darren could tell his twin was kind of pissed off.

"Don't tell me that got you jealous?" He asks getting close to Marc.

"You didn't HAVE to kiss her or rub her. I saw you rubbing on her pussy."

He smiled deviously. "Yeah. Here, smell." He put his hand towards Marc's nose. Marc got a whiff of my mom's pussy.

"Oh shit! Get the fuck away," Marc said angrily.

Darren laughed and grabbed his brother. He pulled him towards him. His blue eyes met his identical eyes. "Don't be upset ok? You know I love you more than anyone else in this world."

Marc gulped. Darren leaned in and kissed him softly. He caressed his twins face. "I didn't mean to act like a little bitch. Sorry about that bro."

Darren smiled and pressed his body closer to Marc's. Their heat grew strong and fast. Darren was erect and Marc was getting there. Darren shifted his body slightly rubbing his erection against Marc's growing hard on. Marc moaned quietly.

Darren began kissing Marc's neck and slowly running his tongue. Marc reached down and began unbuttoning Darren's jeans. Darren moved his head up and kissed his brother hard. Their tongues meshed together. Darren reached down and unbuttoned Marc's cargo shorts making them fall to the floor. Marc struggled pulling down Darren's jeans but Darren helped him but simply pulling out his erected cock.

They broke their kiss breathlessly. Darren put his hand inside of Marc's boxer shorts and pulled out his hard cock. Marc grabbed his brother's cock and began jerking him off; Darren did the same to Marc's cock. The boys kissed passionately while masturbating one another.

"Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum aren't you bro?" Darren rasped in between kisses.

"Yes, and I want you to make me cum. Let's cum all over each other," Marc responded heatedly.

Their cocks throbbed intensely in each other's hand. Darren stopped jerking his brother off and grabbed Marc's balls and gently squeezed them. Marc moaned louder.

"Shh ... you'll make mom wonder what we're doing up here. Then she'll know her boys are lovers. You want her to know that?" Darren teased.

"I don't c-care," Marc cried out as quietly as he could.

Darren's hands were gripping Marc's cum filled balls. "You are going to cum a lot aren't you bro? You're going to jizz all over me."

Marc was fighting the urge to explode but Darren's hands felt so good on his aching balls. Marc began to jerk his brother off faster. Darren bit down his lower lip while he looked into his brother's eyes.

"I'm so close bro..." Darren whispered.

"Me too. Oh fuck!" Marc felt the hot surge of cum squirt out of his cock. Just a second later, Darren shot out a big load of cum. One load after another, the boys were covered in their own sperm. Some of Marc's cum was on Darren's cock and vice versa. Hot, gooey, milky jizz was all over the boy's cocks. They kissed once again. Marc's heart was pounding like crazy!

"Mmmm, look at the mess we've made," Darren joked.

"Yeah," Marc laughed shyly. "I think we need a bath."

"Ooh together?" Darren asked.

"No! Mom's going to find out!" Marc warned nervously.

Darren smirked. "You want that don't you? I think you secretly want her to know her son's are into each other."

Marc sighed. "No I don't. She might get mad and never talk to us again. And not to mention what dad would think."

Darren held that crooked sexy smile of his. "Dad is kind of hot don't you think?"

Marc's eyes widened. "Oh no! Don't you think about hitting on dad!"

Darren shrugged. "Just a thought. Let's go wash up. It smells like sea water in here."

Marc watched his brother pull up his pants and get into the shower. He wondered if Darren was serious about their dad being hot. Mr. Collins has always been a handsome man but Marc didn't see his own dad in that kind of way. Did he?


"I invited Ariana to the party."

Marc was about to say something but Darren stopped him.

"Yeah I know. She's my girlfriend or had you forgotten that?"

Marc was angry now. He HAD forgotten about Ariana, the sexy dark haired girl that barely wore any clothing. The girl he got a hard on for when he first saw her. She was Darren's girlfriend. She was a wild girl. She was the kind of girl Marc had never dated but secretly wished he had. It was later in the afternoon and the boys were in the living room watching Spike TV. After their hot encounter that morning, Marc wanted his brother again but his brother was too busy planning the party.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.