Danielle's Breaking Point - Cover

Danielle's Breaking Point

Copyright© 2003 by usm1carbine

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cute college student has car trouble and winds up the object of a gang's "affections"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Danielle was dazed, having just been fucked by the biggest cock she had ever seen, let alone felt and the effects of the crack cocaine still swirling in her brain, but she was horny. Her body had undergone changes she never imagined possible, she had always enjoyed sex, but now she craved it, couldn't seem to get enough and the rougher the better, she had come to enjoy. She looked up and saw Bobby staring at her, his cock only semi hard, but she longed to have it in her and reached out to grasp it, like a dream, like someone else she was watching as she drew her mouth to it and began to suck on it, feeling the smooth crown just inside her lips. He began to harden and she grew even hornier at the thought that it would fill her soon, fill up her wanton cavity between her legs and she felt herself ooze moisture at the thought and she sucked him harder and deeper to hasten the intrusion she hoped would come soon. She began to admit him to her throat as she moved her mouth deeper onto his shaft and felt his head stroke the inner regions of her throat and she began to swallow, both admitting more of him and exciting him as well with her throat contractions. She wantonly dropped a hand to her crotch, seeking out her engorged clit with her fingertips as she saw his ball sac approaching her lips, and then she had all of him in her mouth and throat as her fingers danced on her clit, sending spasms throughout her body. She commended herself on being able to deep throat him after such a short period of time, then her orgasm caught her as her fingers danced on her clit and she began to spasm her throat on him as he tried to scream out her orgasm, exciting him even more.

Her fingers slowly released her blood engorged clit as her orgasm subsided and she slowly withdrew his hard cock from her mouth and throat and then she heard the cheers of the rest of the gang, now she was embarrassed that she had performed so shamelessly for them and her face took on a shade of pink from her embarrassment. She turned to see Stretch smiling at her recent display and then he smacked her ass cheek and pulled her face towards his own huge cock, once more her mouth was filled with huge black cock and she loved it, her mind blocking out everything else but the wonderful piece of meat in her mouth, but she could feel someone playing with her ass, positioning her on her knees as their hands explored her nether regions and massaged her clit. Danielle felt like she was in heaven as hands played with her pussy and a huge cock tickled her entrance to her throat, she reached up and stroked Stretch's huge ball sac as he continued to feed her his monster cock, there was no way she could take more than half of it, she reasoned, although in her current state, she would have loved to have it all. As she worked to get Stretch's cock into her mouth and throat, she felt some weird feelings as someone was coating her ass with a liquid and then she jumped as a finger probed her virgin anus, it startled her more than hurt and as it probed deeper, she found it wasn't all that unappealing as she went back to work on Stretch's cock, feeling it begin to work it's way into her throat as the finger in her anus doubled to two and she felt her sphincter relent to the probing, while another finger worked at her clit.

Stretch's hands now clasped her head, as he began to enter her throat and she focused on his thickness as it began to spear her throat and her eyes bulged at the length still outside of her lips as he held her head tight and pushed himself inside, then she felt another new sensation as Bobby's cock was poised at her anus and had begun to push, she panicked, her virgin ass was soon to be speared, just as Bobby had promised and with the huge cock in her mouth, there was no way she could even protest! If she tried to move forward, away from the advancing anal penetrator, she wound up with Stretch further into her mouth and throat and to move back would facilitate more of Bobby in her virgin ass, she couldn't win. When the head of his cock moved beyond her sphincter, she could feel it close around his shaft, the pain was tough, but not yet unbearable, but as he slowly pushed more inside of her, she found herself taking Stretch deeper into her throat. Then, with one last lunge, Bobby engulfed his cock in Danielle's virgin ass and she screamed, Stretch's cock pushing almost to her voicebox as she lunged forward, both of them had conquered her body at once. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Bobby began to withdraw and then shove himself back in her narrow passage and she cringed and took Stretch down her throat as her body instinctively moved forward to get away impaling her throat more on Stretch. Her throat was almost as raw as her ass as the two assaulted her from both ends and she tried to stem the flow of tears and pain through her body, she could see the crowd watching her demise with great pleasure.

"Ain't nothing better than to see a huge black cock disappear between two white ass cheeks, right Stretch?" and Bobby looked to see his pal's grip on Danielle's head tighten, "I dunno, Bobby, seeing this white bitch take almost 2/3 of my black cock down her throat is pretty good too," and they both laughed as they kept up their mutual pounding, Danielle thought she would pass out from the pain, but suddenly she felt a different feeling. The actions began to have a positive affect on her, the slut inside began to feel the sexuality of her circumstances and she began to buck back onto her anal penetrator and as she did, her mouth's invader eased out and as she drew forward on it, her ass felt better until she worked herself into a frenzy and her body began to explode in orgasms as her ass clamped down on Bobby and he soon shot off, filling her back passage with hot cum, then she worked on Stretch until he too exploded, "Man, this fucking cunt loves it!!" The words resounded in her brain as she realized that she did indeed love it and her body seemed to thrive on it, even as Bobby began to slap her ass cheeks as he pumped the last of his load into her ass. Stretch withdrew from her mouth and throat and she heard the distinctive plop as he did and fell forward, spent from the activity, pulling her ass from around Bobby's cock as well and she felt his large load of cum began to seep from her opened ass and run down her thighs. She heard a cheer go up from the onlookers and felt embarrassed once again, but her body seemed sated, at least for now and she settled onto her stomach to recuperate.

Danielle fought to understand what was happening to her, she had just been raped and her body, though initially repulsed, had enjoyed it, how could this be? She struggled to understand how her body could betray her, yet her mind could only seem to focus on the results, she had been satisfied sexually like she had never been before and she wanted more! Danielle felt something hot on her back and turned to see Bobby and Stretch pissing on her, it repulsed, yet excited her, she had never felt anything so debasing in her life, maybe she was becoming a slut. She was pulled to her feet and led back into the previous room with the hose, she knew what was next as the cold water hit her naked body and her nipples exploded from the cold. Soap was handed to her and she bathed and then the guy holding the hose pushed her over at the waist and she felt him force the hose into her ass, the cold water making it numb as it pushed inside and the cold water began to affect her core temperature, making her shiver. Her teeth were chattering as the hose was withdrawn, shut off and a towel was handed to her, then as she dried, he turned her to face him and shoved down on her shoulders and she knew what was next as he pushed his cock at her and she took it in her mouth, blow jobs were becoming second nature to her and she had him shooting in her mouth in no time, a testament to her abilities. As he withdrew, he patted her on the head, "Nice little cocksucker, now follow me," and he led her to a neighboring room where another female helped her dress. She was allowed no underwear, a short black spandex skirt and a tight, white see through blouse along with some white Reeboks.

Danielle was hustled into the back of a black Lincoln, where Bobby was sitting in wait, "We're gonna take you out, Bitch and you will get us another playmate, understand? I wants a blonde woman, nice big tits and a fuckable ass and if you tries anything, like say seeking help, we'll waste you and whoever you contact, understand?" she nodded that she understood and Bobby said good and rolled down the window as they made their way towards the better parts of town, as they neared, Bobby pulled his cock out and made her blow him in plain view of passersby on the street, she felt totally degraded, but it made her extremely wet as she bobbed her head up and down on his hard cock. Then she felt her short skirt being pulled up and felt a cock enter her from the back,

skewering her pussy as the invader forced her up onto her knees, she focused on the job at hand and hadn't even noticed the car had stopped at a busy intersection, all eyes on her as these two black men used her publicly. She began to push back at her invader, taking him deeper and feeling the rewards as her pussy began to run with her fluids and her mouth was filled with Bobby's cock until she screamed out around the cock, it entered her throat as she came from the cock hitting her cervix, then Bobby rewarded her with a load of cum directly down her throat, she regretted not tasting it, she had grown to love the taste of cum. As she sat up and looked around, she noticed the crowds at the intersection and realized they had been watching her perform and her face turned a crimson red, then she heard the plop as the cock with drew from her and she turned and sat on the seat once more, trying to straighten the short skirt, "Pull over by the mall entrance there," Bobby said and the car pulled near the curb by the main street mall and they sat there for awhile, checking out the people going in and out.

"There, the bitch in the slacks," and they all watched the blonde woman enter the mall, "I want that one, Bitch. Go get her, take her out the other entrance and the boys will be waiting with the van," and for the first time in awhile, Danielle was scared, she had never done anything like this before, but she knew they meant business, so she got out and followed the woman. She saw the van turn the corner as she entered the mall and could feel the eyes of other gang members on her as she set about tricking this woman out the other entrance. Danielle had never done anything like this before and her mind struggled with the implications of right and wrong let alone how she would accomplish the feat, but as she caught up to the woman, she grasped her arm, "Come with me, you're in danger here," and the trusting woman trusted the young half nude girl, she didn't know why. As they exited the mall and neared the street, Danielle saw the side door on the van open and she shoved the woman towards it as the guys inside grabbed at her and pulled her inside, Danielle shut the side door and climbed in up front, hearing the woman's muffled screams as the van began to speed away. She forced herself to look as she saw the woman struggle, her clothes ripped from her as they sped down the streets and it took her back to her own abduction just a few days ago and she felt herself getting wet again. The woman was down to only her panties now, as large black hands groped her oversize tits and one clamped over her mouth, then hands began to tear at her last remaining garment, her panties giving way to a smooth, shaved pubic area and Danielle marveled at the child like pussy that presented itself for all to see.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.