Danielle's Breaking Point - Cover

Danielle's Breaking Point

Copyright© 2003 by usm1carbine

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cute college student has car trouble and winds up the object of a gang's "affections"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Danielle woke to a gnawing urge to pee, she forgot for the moment where she was, but as she began to sit up, the pain between her legs reminded her. The visions of the two cocks she had serviced earlier were clearly imbedded in her mind as she swung her legs off the cot and tried to figure out where the bathroom was. Her legs opened with a harsh pain as the dried cum was suddenly pried apart and she looked at the stains that were between her legs on the cot and marveled that she could have taken the abuse that she had. For a moment, she remembered her very first time and how that one load of cum had fascinated her so much, it seemed so very long ago now. There was a cotton mouth taste in her mouth, no doubt from the cum she had swallowed, she could just imagine what her breath smelled like as she grasped the water bottle and downed the last of it to erase the thoughts and hopefully the tastes. Then she remembered what had awakened her and hastened to find some place to go to the bathroom, she ran into a young boy outside the door, "Where you goin, Bitch?" and she told him she had to go to the bathroom badly, he escorted her down the hall to a rundown bathroom with a toilet that didn't even have a seat, he stood and watched her as she finally gave up on privacy and sat down, trying not to let her butt touch the rim. Her pussy burned and the stream was just a trickle at first, no doubt her previous ordeal had something to do with that. The boy watched her the whole time, making her less than comfortable, but her body overruled her and she went, "Do you have any tissue?" she asked and he came to her, reached over her head and handed her some McDonald's napkins. She screamed out as the napkin touched her raw lips and gingerly patted herself dry, standing up and flushing the toilet. The boy blocked her only exit, she was taken back, but he pushed her to her knees and pulled his cock out, by now, she knew what that meant.

He fucked her mouth and she was thankful that he was no where near the size of the others, she didn't think her mouth and throat could take that again just yet. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forcefully fucked her mouth, his length sliding easily into her throat and when he came, she was glad it was over. She wiped her mouth clean and stood up as he put his cock away, "Bobby wants you," and he led her back out into the open room she had first entered. "God Damn, Bitch! You look like a walking, fuckin, sperm bank! " and she could feel herself turn red as all eyes turned to her, "Looks like you been rode hard and put up wet!" he said as he shook his head, "They tells me you ain't bad a throatin a black cock, I'm glad to hear that. Leroy, take her back and hose her off, throw some soap on the bitch and then give her a toothbrush. Don't want no fuckin skank fuckin and suckin me," and the one he called Leroy, took her to a back room and stood her over a drain. He gave her a bar of used soap and turned the hose on her, the ice cold water making her shriek and shiver as she tried to soap her cum covered body. When she was clean, Leroy rinsed her offer, taking particular pleasure in how her nipples reacted to the cold water. He began to pinch and play with them as he hosed the rest of her off, she knew better than to resist and soon she could see the obvious bulge in his pants, he looked her in the eyes and dropped the hose, pushing her to her knees, "You knows what to do, Bitch, get with it," and she nervously unzipped his pants, fishing his cock out and putting it to her lips, her second blow job in the last 20 minutes. He was larger than the boy and in a bigger hurry, he blew down her throat in no time at all, then he told her to brush her teeth as he pointed to the sink and the toothbrush there. While she brushed her teeth, he came up behind her, snaked his arms around and continued to play with her nipples as she brushed, occasionally stroking her ass. When she bent to spit, she felt his cock between her legs as he grabbed her hips and she grabbed onto the rim of the sink, feeling his large cock entering her in one movement. She yelped at the suddenness as well as the pain of the dry fuck, but he didn't seem to care as he held her hips tightly, pounding her from behind, she was amazed he had regained a hard on that quickly. After her moisture began to build, the once absent pleasure returned full force and she found herself meeting his poundings, every bit as anxious as he was. She whimpered and moaned as the feelings began to get the best of her, her mind in a turmoil, what was happening was so wrong, but it was beginning to feel so right. She dropped her upper body down towards the sink as she thrust her ass back to meet his thrusts and her moans turned to cries of pleasure, the slapping of their bodies connecting added a sensual aspect to the fucking she was getting, spurring her on. Since he had just cum, he lasted for a long time, she however didn't as she orgasmed three times before she felt his rush of seed fill her and she clamped down on his cock and began to milk it for all it was worth. He told her to stay like she was and then she felt him shove the hose inside of her and the ice water hit her heated inner walls, making her want to pass out as he cleansed her pussy of his recent deposit. He gave her a towel and then told her to get back into the main room as he followed behind her, she dried herself as she walked and draped the towel around her waist, tying it in the front but as she got to Bobby, the towel was ripped from her.

"That's better, you don't look like no skank now, even though you is one," and everyone laughed, then she noticed he was holding her wallet, "Danielle, college bitch," and he continued to go through her wallet, "$200, I dunno Danielle, $200 ain't much for all the good sex you gonna get from us," and they all laughed again, but she shivered. Her mind went back to the ATM when she had withdrawn the $300 for the trip, but she was snapped back to reality as she heard Bobby's voice once more, "I aksed you a question, Danielle," she hadn't even heard him, "I said, is you ready to give me the respect I deserve?" She had no clue what that would involve, but she nervously answered, "Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt me," and Bobby stared at her, "We ain't gonna hurt you, Bitch, we's jus gonna educate you on th workings of the black cock. We gonna teach you what you can't learn at that yuppie fucking college you goes to, how to please a black man. I knows you heard the saying, once you try black, you never go back," and again they all laughed, but if what had happened so far was any indication, the black cock was much more rewarding than any cock she had had so far in her young life. Bobby stood and dropped his pants, she knew her time was upon her to perform for him and as he sat back down, she walked to him and sank to her knees, taking his large cock in her hands and stroking it, it's texture and size made her pussy begin to throb, he had been correct, black cock had made her feel better than any other she had ever had and she bent forward and slid him into her mouth, sucking him in as she dropped her head on him. He made no sound and although everyone in the room was watching, she focused only on him, trying to put him in her throat, remembering what he had said previously about blondes and deep throating and she was determined she would suck him as well if not better than any blonde. It was odd to her, her mind had done a three sixty, from rape subject to slut in only a day, she could feel her pussy oozing it's fluids from the excitement of having him in her, but for now she concentrated on the best blow job she had ever given as he slid into her throat and she felt his hands come to her head, another indicator that she was succeeding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.