Danielle's Breaking Point - Cover

Danielle's Breaking Point

Copyright© 2003 by usm1carbine

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cute college student has car trouble and winds up the object of a gang's "affections"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Danielle had planned her getaway for weeks, school was out for two weeks and she was going to take a break. It had been a long semester, lots of late night studying and besides all that, she had broken up with her boyfriend, leaving her with that itch you just can't scratch. She hoped maybe she could hook up with someone while she was in Seattle, after all she had two weeks, no responsibilities, no pressures. She took the exit for Seattle and made a wrong turn, ending up in a seedy suburb that made her want to floor it and move on, but her car began to act up and she was forced to pull over by a little convenience store, if you could call it that. She glanced around, seeing two young boys about 17 standing by the phone booth, 'Damn, ' she thought, 'I sure wish I had a cell signal, ' and she waited for them to get off the phone as she hurried to it. She picked up the receiver, no dial tone, then she felt something at her back, it was one of the boys, with a knife poking into her ribs, "Don't scream Bitch, or I'll ram this thing in you!" and she panicked, afraid to even move, "Walk around the corner and act natural or I'll fuck you up!" and she felt herself ushered around the corner to a dark van and then shoved inside as the door slammed shut. The boy who had shoved her in was examining her purse as he walked back around the corner, but two guys in the back of the van took his place, "Don't make a sound, or I'll carve your skinny white ass up! UNDERSTAND?" and she nodded her head, her knees knocking as she heard the van start.

She saw the first boy going through her car as the van rounded the corner and went down the street, then she jumped as she felt a hand clamp down on her right tit, "You ain't got much for tits, Bitch, I hope your ass is better or Bobby's gonna be pissed!"

She wondered who Bobby was and also what was going to happen to her, for the first time she feared for her life as she watched his knife cut through her bra straps and then between the cups and he mauled her tits. There was a window on the side door and anyone who looked could see her naked breasts being manhandled as they drove through traffic, the thought bothered her, yet excited her as she glanced down at the black hands covering her milky white tits and saw her nipples squeezed out between his thumbs and forefingers. "Hey, Tony. Better not go too far or Bobby will fuck you up, you know he's waitin on a fresh piece of ass!" He squeezed her nipples hard and she let out a yelp, "Don't worry about it Paco, just drive the fuckin van!" and he dropped his mouth to her neck and sucked hard making her yelp again as his hands still squeezed her nipples. Soon the van pulled into a garage and it got very dark, the motor was shut off and she was hustled out into the open bay and towards a dim light in the back. He shoved aside some curtains and she saw about 15 of them just milling around, a gang she figured, with one guy who looked like the leader sitting off in a corner. "What the fuck is this?" he screamed at the one named Tony, "I told you to bring me a mother fuckin blonde! You know they make better cock suckers and what do you bring me? A fuckin dark haired white bitch!" and he slapped him hard across the face, making him jerk his head to one side.

"I'm sorry, Bobby, this cracker bitch was the only one we could find. She's got a nice body, though, check it out for yourself. Her tits ain't huge, but they're firm, see for yourself," and now Bobby looked at her, she had gathered her blouse back together when they got out of the van, "Let's see, Cunt!" and Danielle opened her blouse to reveal her destroyed bra and her naked tits, "I see you already helped yourself, you Mother Fucker! What's that fuckin mark on her neck? You better not have touched anything else or I'll fuckin kill you!" and Tony swore he hadn't. "This white bitch looks like Polly Purebred, you know, off that fuckin cartoon. How old are you, Polly?' and she looked into his eyes, sensing the power there, "20," and he stared at her, "Fuckin Polly Purebred, bet this Bitch ain't had more than 4 or 5 cocks in her life and ain't none of them been black! That's why I likes the blonde bitches, they been down on a brother, know how to puff on that oversize meat." He looked her up and down for a few minutes, "Shuck them fuckin clothes, Bitch. Let's see what we got to work with," and she nervously began to strip, conscious of every eye in the room on her. For some reason and she didn't know why, she felt excited, like when Tony mauled her tits in front of the van window on the way here, but her upbringing made her feel ashamed too, as her blouse and shredded bra hit the floor and she worked to get her Reeboks off. She looked around nervously as she worked at her zipper on her jeans, then pushed them off her hips and down to her ankles and pulled them off one leg at a time, leaving her in only her socks and panties, "Let's go, Polly, all of it!" and she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and peeled them down and stepped out of them, tossing them onto her other clothes piled on the floor.

"Turn around, Polly, bend over and grab your ankles," and she hesitated, feeling a hard slap on her ass cheek, "NOW!" and she complied, slowly reaching down to grasp her ankles firmly as she stared at the floor. "Spread your legs, Polly," and she did as she heard people move to get a better view of her exposed pussy and ass. "She do have a sweet ass, ever had a cock in that ass, Polly?" and she could feel her face flush, "No, " she felt her stomach churn at the thought, "You will soon, a big black one!" and they all laughed. "Tony, where's them two fuckers that wants to join?" She heard two sets of feet pad up to the side of her, "Roger and Claude, take this Polly Purebred bitch in the other room and break her in. You two ever rape anyone?" and her heart sank at the word rape, but her pussy quivered, 'It was so odd, ' she thought. "No sir," Bobby stared at them, "I wants thios bitch raped, I want her to know she has no control anymore, I control her. Don't you touch her ass with your cocks, I be the first one to get up in there, them dark haired bitches always gots tight asses, understand? Don't touch her ass with your cocks, or I'll cut em off!" Danielle felt herself being raised upright, then dragged into a back room, it smelled musty and there was a cot on the corner, they pushed her onto it face first, then one of them slapped her ass and she yelped at the suddenness of it. "This here's Roger and I'm Claude. If you knows what's good for you, you'll take whatever we give you, understand?" and he slapped her other cheek hard and she screamed out, "YES!!!" She heard zippers and clothes rustling, knowing that meant they were stripping and her ordeal would soon begin, she had often wondered what a black cock would feel like. She had seen pictures of them and had heard all the rumors about their size and she felt herself getting wet at the thought of actually feeling one in her, though she knew she was in a dangerous position. They could kill her and she wouldn't even be missed for two weeks!

She felt the cot move, telling her one of them had climbed on it behind her, then another slap, not so hard this time, "Up on your hands and knees, Bitch!" and she eased up in a compromising position, knowing that she would soon have her first black cock. She jerked her head around, trying to glimpse its size, but the other one grabbed her by her hair and brought her head back around and a huge cock struck her in the nose, "Open up, Polly," and he laughed as he pulled her head up by her hair and fed the huge cock to her. It was so big, she felt her lips stretching to accommodate it and it rode over her tongue, feeling like it was completely covered, "Suck, damn you!" and she began to suck on it, feeling it grow slightly larger as she nursed on it. She flinched when she felt the head of the other one push through her outer lips and stretch her opening, he was not gentle and rammed it all in at once, making the one in her mouth meet the entrance to her throat before she was anywhere near ready and making her gag. Her mind was going crazy, the pain receptors in her vaginal walls were screaming, but her mind was in ecstasy with lust, as the cock in her mouth pressed on the opening to her throat. She had not given a huge amount of blow jobs and never had one in her throat before, she began to panic, she couldn't breathe, finally she switched to breathing through her nose as her attacker nudged his cock deeper into her mouth and pushing the entrance to her throat. She fought not to gag, knowing that if she threw up, she would choke on it, but the cock in her pussy was now sawing in and out and she felt embarrassed that her pussy was so wet, hoping they couldn't tell it was excited. The guy getting the blow job, had his fingers entwined in her hair and began fucking her mouth, forcing himself into her throat as she fought for air and to hold back gagging. Meanwhile, the one in her pussy had risen to a fevered pitch, its movements feeling like electricity on her stretched vaginal walls as his groin slapped against her ass each time he buried himself and throwing her harder on the cock in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.