Date Rape - Cover

Date Rape

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: There was this woman who worked in the same office as me, she was so gorgeous but she politely rebuffed all my advances. I was so besotted with her that I just couldn't think straight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

There was this woman who worked in the same office as me, she was so gorgeous but she politely rebuffed all my advances. I was so besotted with her that I just couldn't think straight.

One lunchtime I came back from the Chemist with a new bottle of eardrops in one of those small blue grass ridged bottles, when an ugly though ran through my mine but in my defence I was desperate.

"Look what I have here," I said holding up the blue glass bottle so that June could see. We were alone in the small kitchen where we make our tea.

"What?" she said off hand not really looking.

"This my lovely is one of those 'date rape' drugs," I said, that got her attention fast.

"What." She said again but this time she looked at what I was holding.

"One morning your are going to wake up with a splitting headache and no memory of the previous evening and you will know that I have paid you a visit."

This time she didn't say anything she just opened and closed her mouth a few times. Then she found her voice.

"You pervert," she yelled loudly and I was concerned that someone would hear. "I'm calling the police."

"Be my guest," I said, sounding more confident than I felt, for I was sure that I had gone a little to far with my joke. But I was sure that one, she probably wouldn't go through with her threat and two, if she did what could they do, I hadn't done anything and it was her word against mine.

She did an about turn and left me to admire her shapely behind.

Two days later at about ten in the evening there was a bang on the door and I was surprised to find two police officers on my doorstep with a warrant to search my place. They had received an anonymous tip off that I was hiding drugs there, I almost laughed but invited them in. Of course they found nothing, they weren't even interested in my eardrops.

A couple of weeks went by, then one lunchtime, into my office stormed a very angry June.

"You did it, didn't you?" she shouted, luckily the office was empty.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, acting innocent.

"You know, that rape drug thing," she spat, "yesterday morning I woke up with this splitting headache."

"Oh I see," I said with a big smile.

"You pervert," she shouted, "this time I will call the police."

"So young June, what exactly will you tell them?" I said still with a big smile on my face.

"That you drug me and raped me," she spat.

"And what evidence have you got to make that accusation?" I asked.

"What?" she said now confused with my calmness.

"Well did someone break into your house, and sis they leave any DNA deposits and the such like?" I asked.

"What, well no," she said now a bit calmer, "but you did it to me, I know you did."

"I don't think the police will be to interested, do you?" I laughed.

She spun on her heals and left.

I know I shouldn't have laughed but whatever she might think I hadn't of course been near her house or given her a drug I didn't have, it was all in her imagination.

At last five came and I was ready to go home, waiting by my car was June.

"Yes?" I said.

She just stood there saying nothing, I unlock my car and got in, she opened her door and joined me. I didn't say anything more just drove to my flat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.