Finding Dad's Balls - Cover

Finding Dad's Balls

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2003 by Jean DAmour

Incest Sex Story: Dad was a big wimp and Mom ran rough-shod over him. Finally Brad had enough and decided to teach his Mom a lesson in being subservient to a man, and his Dad how to be that man.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   .

"No, Brad," she said as she pushed his hand from between her thighs, "I'm saving myself for marriage."

With a resigned sigh, Brad Stevens sat up straight, started the car, and backed out of the "Lover's Lookout" parking space.

"Do we have to leave already?" Norma complained with a whine.

Brad just glared at her for a second and continued driving. This was the third date with the pretty 16 year-old, and still she wouldn't succumb to his advances. He was going home with blue-balls again.

He parked in front of her house, opened her door, and walked her to her front porch. She leaned in for a kiss, but he pulled away. "Um, I'm sorry Brad. I know what you want and I really want it too, but..." she started to explain.

"No problem, baby, I'll see ya," he said quite cheerfully.

"Will you call me tomorrow?"

"Don't think so, Norma. You see, I have a three-date rule. I either get laid by the third date, or there is no fourth date. You have your standards and I have mine."

She started to protest, but seeing that he was adamant began to call him a bastard and an asshole.

"Listen, you dumb cunt. A man is the master. You want to be my woman, then you do as I say and as I want. Otherwise, go get yourself some wimp-ass bitch that will let you cut off his balls to keep in your purse. Now you make up your mind. Don't call me unless you intend to give up the puss, understand?"

She was completely speechless as he walked to his car and was still standing there when he drove away.

It was only 10 PM, but Brad decided just to go home. Saturday night was hot and cold running poontang at several places in town. He could do without tonight.


He walked in through the kitchen door and heard them right away. It was the same old stuff that he had been hearing ever since he could remember. Mom was berating Dad for a multitude of real and imagined sins, and he was just sitting there taking it. If he ever said anything in his own defense the only thing he accomplished was to lengthen her tirade.

He listened for a couple of minutes, knowing that an interruption would just prolong his Dad's agony. "Why can't he stand up for himself and be a man, for God's sake?" Brad thought to himself.

"... and another thing... blah, blah, blah..." she droned on, berating him for everything from the size of his paycheck to the size of his prick, both of which were too small to suit her, and the size of his gut which was way too big.

As Brad listened to his mother, his blood started to boil. It didn't help that his cock and balls ached because Norma wouldn't give up any puss tonight, but the simple fact of the matter was that Brad wanted to be proud of his father but he couldn't. He knew that lots of seventeen year olds have difficulty relating to their parents, but none of his friends ever hinted that they were actually ashamed of their mother or father.

When he heard, "... my mother was right when she said you would turn out to be a worthless wimp," he snapped. He had enough, and he was going to teach both of them a lesson.

"Shut the fuck up, Mom," he commanded as he stepped into the living room where he saw his Dad sitting on the day bed that Mom had put there for spare seating. His Mom was standing over him with her finger wagging in his Dad's direction in a pose used for reprimanding three-year-olds. Both of them were in their pajamas, obviously planning to go to bed shortly.

His Dad gasped, and Mom turned to face him full of indignant wrath, "Don't you DARE speak to me in that way, young man!"

"Why not, Mom? You see, unlike Dad, I still have a set of balls. I'll speak to you any way I please, and furthermore, you will listen, understand?"

She started to say something but the shear force of his demeanor made her hesitate - and with that hesitation, Brad had already won the war.

"Now, Mom, this is how it is going to be from now on. I am the man of the house. You will take orders from me. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will be punished if you fail to obey. Now tell me you understand."

"Now wait just a minute..." she began but closed her mouth quickly when Brad pulled his belt from around his waist.

"I SAID, tell me you understand."

She looked down at her husband, expecting him to rise to her rescue, but he was too much of a wimp to do anything if he had cared to, and, quite frankly, he didn't care to.

"But, Brad, I'm your mo..." her words were cut off by her cry of pain as he swung the belt and connected with her ass cheeks through the very thin material of her night clothes.

"Tell me you understand!"

"No! You can't... Owwww!!!" as another, harder stroke of the wide leather strap contacted her bottom, and "Owwwwwwwwwww!" for a second smack in rapid succession to the first.

"Tell me you understand. And this time, if you disobey, you will get four spanks."

"I-I-I understand," she said with a gentle sob.

"Good. From now on, if you demonstrate in any way that you actually do not understand, I will use my belt or a good stout paddle to make certain that your attitude, demeanor, and behavior conform to MY standards. Dad, I expect you to watch and learn. Hopefully, together we can find your balls and get them re-attached."

"Yes, Brad, thank you."

"Dad, when was the last time Mom let you have sex?"

His mother gasped at the question. "Don't you DARE..." she began, but her words were cut off when Brad raised his belt.

"Two months ago, maybe more, son."

"I see. And when was the last time she gave you a blow job?"

Again, she gasped, but this time wisely kept her mouth shut.

"Years and years ago. And she has never let me cum in her mouth."

Turning his attention back to his mother, Brad gave the command, "Strip!"

"What?" she gasped.

"You heard me. I want you butt-naked in the next 10 seconds or I'm going to have to consider how many stripes with my belt are required to correct your impertinent behavior."

Tears streaming down her eyes, she pulled her nightgown over her head and stood there facing him with her naked tits on display."

"Quickly now, the panties as well."

Reluctantly she stripped nude and, with her chest heaving partly from fear and partly from a strange and uncontrollable sense of carnal desire that emanated from deep in her belly, she stood naked in front of her seventeen year old son awaiting his further instructions.

"Tell us why you have never swallowed Dad's cum."

"I-I-I don't like the taste."

Whack! The belt came down on her buttocks with a sharp crack and she cried out.

"That is an unacceptable answer. Since you have never eaten cum, how could you know whether you like it or not, hmm? We are going to find out, however. Right now. On your knees, Mom."

She sank to her knees right on the spot, genuinely afraid to disobey. She knew what was going to happen, but she was powerless to do anything about it.

Her worst fears were realized when Brad slipped off his trousers and underwear. His cock, already a good deal larger in both length and girth than his father's, was fully erect and stuck out in front of him menacingly.

"Scoot yourself over here and suck my dick, Mom. Do it NOW!"

She obeyed, but slowly. The first contact of her mouth with his throbbing erection was a tentative kiss on the tip, but when he simply let the belt rest on her back saying, "I said, SUCK it," she opened wide and took in nearly all of it. It wasn't as if she didn't know how to suck cock, she simply had felt the act below her station in life. All of a sudden, her station had been lowered several steps.

"Not bad, Mom. Not bad at all. Keep it up. Ah-That's it! Suck that fat prick! Look closely Dad, this is what your wife looks like with a mouthful of cock. Oh! Yes! Suck! Mmmm, gonna cum!"

He placed his hand on the back of her head to prevent her from trying to escape the stream of man-spew that sprayed from the tip of his prick, then, letting the belt fall to the floor, he pinched her nose forcing her to swallow all of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.