Life of a Champion
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by jsxybtch

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a coming of age story, Slow in first couple chapters but will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Shortly Stacy relaxed her legs, just enough that I could move at a steady pace, every one of my thrusts she met hands sliding up and down my back, staring deep in her eyes watching her inner soul. As I slowly picked up speed with my thrusts her pussy started convulsing around my cock.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD Jack. Yes baby yes. I'm cumming baby cumming hard." Stacy screamed. I swear that everyone in the county could hear her screams.

I knew that there was no way I was going to hold out much longer, my balls were drawing up, and a tingle started in my toes. Trying to think of ways to delay my impending orgasm while slowing down my pace I whispered softly in her ear. "Baby I'm going to cum."

"YES Jack cum baby cum for me." She wailed. I could tell her big one was building inside her waiting to burst like the Hoover Dam.

Doubling my efforts I kept slamming my cock inside her tight cunt. My cock was swelling inside her and the condom. "OOHHH JACK I FEEL IT BABY." Her orgasm started with a soft moan. Thrusting harder and deeper inside her I knew I was about to cum. "OHHH JACK YES BABY YES." She wailed, moaning words that I couldn't make out. Then it started my cock swelled, my balls drew up tight against the base of my cock, filling the condom full of cum.

"OOHHH MY God JACK YES BABY I FEEL IT OHHHHHHH FUCK ME GOD DAMNIT FUCK ME HARDER BABY HERE IT GOES OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD." Stacy was screaming at the top of her lungs. Through her orgasm I kept my cock buried deep inside her. I stroked her cheek and ran my hand through her hair as we both came down from our fantastic climaxes.

Slowly rolling off of her and cuddling her in my arms I kissed her passionately on the lips. "I love you Stacy, someday you will be my wife." Holy shit! I thought after I said it, I couldn't have just said that. But it was too late she attacked me full bore kissing me passionately all over my face and neck.

Finally she stopped. "I love you to Jack, and someday I will have you as my husband." Stacy whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked again not sure quite what to do.

"Yes Jack I'm just so happy I can't believe how tonight has gone, it just makes me all warm and tingly ins- OHHHH don't do that." Her body shuddered as I ran my finger down her slit. "You better be careful Jack Davis or I may just have to jump your bones again tonight." She said with a sly grin on her face.

"Idle promises." I responded running my finger slowly up the length of her slit, staying away from her clit. I knew it would be too sensitive to touch. She was bucking and shaking the whole time, finally she pulled my hand away rolled over and straddled my body.

"Now Jack Davis I told you if you kept that up I was going to jump your bones again tonight." She leaned in and softly bit my neck, kissing slowly down my collarbone. The sensations in my body were fantastic. I had never felt anything so stimulating before but I knew that I would feel a lot more now. Before I knew it she was circling my nipples with her tongue and biting them gently. I had had enough it was defiantly time to reciprocate. Even my cock was telling me so. I sat up slowly keeping her in my lap, bringing her lips to mine, and kissing her passionately. She searched for my tongue with hers, and I massaged against it with mine. Breaking the kiss, I slowly kissed down her neck and shoulder, slowly working my way towards my goal of her lush erect nipples. Her beautiful breasts were right in front of my face. Slowly I started licking and nibbling around her puffy areola and erect nipple. Stacy was squirming around so much in my lap that my legs and prick were coated her sweet juices of desire. Tracing the outer edge of her nipple with my tongue, I finally relented and sucked the erect nipple into my mouth rolling it around in my tongue.

All the sudden she pushed me back and bit each one of my nipples before continuing her journey down my body, trailing my chest and stomach with soft wet kisses. Reaching my belly button she traced it with her tongue and kept moving ever so slowly farther down. Then she was kissing the top of my pubic area, and even farther down to my very erect manhood. She softly kissed the head, and slowly down the shaft using her tongue softly around the head, then sucking about two inches of my stiff cock into her mouth.

I grabbed her hips and repositioned her body in a 69 position. I had free access to her sweet pussy. I started licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow, making sure that I got every little bit of juice she had to offer. God damn she tasted so fucking good it was incredible.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD JACKKK!!!!" she wailed when I sucked her clit into my mouth. Soon I was getting a face full of hot girl juice to coat the back of my throat. Fuck I was truly in heaven or something close to it.

"Baby come up here," I said pulling her up to me, kissing her lips passionately.

"But, but, I wanted to taste your cum baby." She replied in protest.

"Another time love, my cock is too sensitive to stay in your mouth any longer. There's another place it would like to be though." I said, sliding my finger down to her slit, and inside her tight pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.