Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 18: A Predicament Met

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Predicament Met - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

WARNING! WARNING! This chapter ends with a scene that may upset many readers! If you are sensitive, do not read the last two paragraphs.

We re-wrapped the body in the burial shrouds and made our way silently back to our rooms. I had a lot to think about. I considered all I knew of Garou. Admittedly, at the moment, it seemed terribly miniscule. But one thing I did know was the effect of the lunar phases on the creatures. The night of the Baronet's death had been a new moon. Only a Garou of great age could have shape-shifted that night. Such a creature was extremely dangerous. Dangerous because age would give it wisdom and experience. Perhaps even knowledge of Kindred. It was a problem to be considered more closely, at another time.

The funeral itself had been uneventful. I'd had a satisfying visit with the Marquise Eleanor's Ambassador, and reassured him that steps were being taken to rein in Terrence. But I was a bit surprised that no one had arrived to represent the Count of Gaiford. I'd heard from several reliable sources that the Baronet had been a strong supporter of Terrence. And it struck me as odd that he'd neglect to honor Francis if this was true. Perhaps I'd ask him about it when we met.

It was the night before we would leave for County Gaiford. Mystique and I had just finished a long discussion of strategies and tactics for the upcoming campaign. And now she was leading me toward my bath.

Mystique had laughing eyes and shoulder length hair. She was quick with a smile, and her sense of humor could leave me in tears. She was also the most accomplished instructor in the art of stealth and assassination I'd encountered in decades. But at the moment, it was her eyes and the perfect cones of her breasts that had my attention.

She stepped into the bath, and sat on the shelf below the water. She met my eyes and spread her legs apart, then ran her hands up her thighs to where they met her groin. I knew she didn't touch her sex, because she was saving that for me, but she was making certain she had my attention.

I stepped into the water and knelt before her. One of the many advantages of being a vampire was the fact I didn't breath. This proved to be useful as my face dipped under the surface and I began to kiss her labia. My tongue slid between her lips and up and down her sex, until her hands clenched in my hair and pressed me firmly against her. Then I drove my tongue into her opening and began thrusting it in and out.

As I fucked her with my tongue, she ground her groin against my face, rubbing her clitoris against my nose and starting to whine with pleasure. I was enjoying myself as well. With my tongue inside her, the water of the bath didn't dilute the flavors of her nectars, and as she drew nearer to her climax, her juices became sweeter still.

When she climaxed, she closed her thighs around my head and entwined her ankles, trapping me against her convulsing pussy. And when her orgasm passed, she released me and lay back with a contented sigh.

I crawled out of the water, and up the length of her torso. As I knelt on the shelf she leaned against, I slowly inserted my now erect cock between Mystique's lips and began to fuck her mouth. She pursed her lips tightly around my invading shaft, and sucked hungrily as I slid it in and out.

Her tongue would flog the underside of my cock as it slid back and forth between her tight red lips. She would fill her mouth with saliva and swirl it around my shaft, causing my cock to throb with delight at the sensation.

Sometimes I would reward her with a powerful explosion from my loins that she swallowed eagerly. But other times, like these, I would withdraw from between her lips and lay her backwards out of the tub.

With her head hanging back and lower then her thighs, I spread her legs wide and drove my cock fully inside her eager, wanton cunt. She screamed in delight as I slammed into her violently, bruising her pussy with each driving thrust.

And when my climax drew near, I jerked her upright. Still impaled on my raging organ, I bit her nipple hard, while my fangs slashed into her breast. She screamed in pain, even as her pussy convulsed frantically around the throbbing shaft that filled her with molten seed. She bucked wildly against me, milking the seed from the hose that vibrated within her, then collapsed in my arms as I caressed her injured breast with my tongue.

Then she kissed me gently before biting my lip and licking my blood as it oozed out. I kissed her in return, then pulled her down into the bath. We took our time bathing one another, then moved to the bed to snuggle together for a time.

Well before dawn the servants interrupted us, and Mystique made her way to her chambers to prepare for the journey to Gaiford.

After some discussion, we'd decided it would be best to travel by day, and that I should make myself readily visible to any observers. So the servants were dressing me. Light cotton trousers and a padded jerkin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.